• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 716 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 716

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 37: Team Flare

Larry walked down the halls of Celestia's castle with Celestia, Luna, Anabel, and Looker following behind. The five eventually came out into the castle's lobby where Dexio and Sina were waiting.

"Took you long enough Champion," said Dexio.

"Sorry, I had to look over the files again," said Larry. "By the way you DO have it with you right?"

"Of course," answered Dexio. He pulled out a Pokeball and threw it as a large black and green slug like creature emerged.

"Wow," said Luna.

"I'm impressed that you actually managed to find it," said Larry.

"It wasn't easy but we somehow managed," said Sina.

"Well that's good to hear," said Larry. Dexio called back Zygarde into it's ball and handed it to Larry.

"Well I suppose we should go check on Lusamine," suggested Celestia.

"Hold it right there!" a voice spoke up. The seven turned around to see the entrance doors burst open and a horde of people poured in. It was the same group of people wearing the black uniforms with the rainbow Rs. Following behind were two figures wearing white uniforms with orange shirts underneath. The male was bald and the female had orange hair with both wearing similar orange sunglasses. Following behind the two was a man wearing black pants and jacket. He had orange hair and orange beard and wore a ring on one hand with a strange stone encased in it. "Hmph so these are the meddlers that interfered with that Team Leader from that one world, you don't look like much," said the man.

"Who are you?" asked Celestia.

"I am Lysandre, Supernova had told me about you, you fools must be those foolish beings that also support this miserable world," said the man.

"What are you talking about?" asked Anabel.

"Don't you get it, the only way to create a world where people live in beauty, a world without conflict or theft, is to destroy the current world we live," answered Lysandre.

"Over my dead body," growled Larry.

"Still trying to interfere with Supernova's plans, well then it looks like I'll have to put an end to your miserable lives," said Lysandre. He threw a Pokeball to summon a tall slender creature with white fur and long whiskers.

"A Mienshao huh, I'll clean this up as fast as possible," said Larry pulling out his own Pokeball. "Go Ninetails!" said Larry. He threw his Pokeball to summon a fox with white fur and nine tails. "Moonblast!" Larry ordered. Ninetails howled towards the sky as a pink orb began to form.

"High Jump Kick," Lysandre ordered. Mienshao jumped up and attempted to kick Ninetails but crashed into the wall as Ninetails avoided the attack.

"Now's your chance!" Larry ordered. Ninetails turned around and hurled the pink orb as Mienshao freed itself from the rubble only to be struck in the chest with the orb and fell to the ground unconscious. "Alright nice work!" said Larry. Lysandre called back his Pokemon and threw his second Pokeball. It popped open as a lion with brown fur and red and orange mane emerged. "A Pyroar?" asked Larry.

"Let's see how well you handle this," said Lysandre. Larry called back his Ninetails and threw his second ball. The ball popped open as a blue seal mermaid hybrid emerged. "Hyper Voice," Lysandre ordered. Pyroar roared at the seal as multiple sound waves struck it knocking it back.

"Primarina Sparkling Aria!" Larry ordered. Primarina jumped up onto its tail and held out it's arms as a blue orb of water formed and erupted near Pyroar knocking onto the ground unconscious. Lysandre called back his Pokemon and threw his third ball. It popped open as a black crow with white feathers puffed out emerged. "Honchkrow, this is too easy," said Larry. "Moonblast," Larry ordered. Primarina raised it's arms as a pink orb began to form. After a minute Primarina hurled the orb into Honchkrow's chest knocking it down.

"Too strong," growled Lysandre.

"Wow, he's on a roll," said Dexio. Lysandre growled as he pulled out his fourth Pokeball and threw it to summon a large blue, scaly sea serpent flying above Primarina.

"A Gyarados for Lysandre, but what about Larry?" asked Sina. Larry called back his Primarina and threw his third Pokeball as a large stag beetle with long grey body and green and yellow pincers appeared.

"Alright Vikavolt let's do this," cheered Larry. Vikavolt let out a cheerful buzz as it flew around. Lysandre smirked as he held up his left hand.

"I'm not going down that easily," said Lysandre. Gyarados growled at Vikavolt forcing to back up. Lysandre held up his left hand and tapped the stone on the ring with his right hand. The stone began to glow as a pink aura trapped Gyarados inside like a shell. Once the light died down Gyarados looked a lot different then the one they saw before. It was still long like a serpent, but it had two fins made to look like wings as multiple red bulbs bulged out on both sides.

"What Mega Evolution?" gasped Larry.

"Mega what?" asked Luna. Dexio and Sina took the time to explain to Celestia and Luna about Mega Evolution. The two were fascinated by this new form of evolution that they asked Dexio and Sina to teach them more later on. But now they had to focus on the battle.

"Waterfall," Lysandre ordered. Gyarados growled as a pillar of water erupted underneath it and Gyarados rushed towards Vikavolt a fast speed.

"Dodge it and use Thunderbolt!" Larry ordered. Vikavolt quickly moved off to the side and turned to face Gyarados. It let out a loud buzz as a bolt of electricity struck Gyarados. However the move didn't seem to faze it.

"Stone Edge," Lysandre ordered. Gyarados slammed it's tail into the ground as pillars of stone erupted from the ground towards Vikavolt. A pillar erupted from the ground and struck Vikavolt knocking it down.

"Damn," cursed Larry calling back his Pokemon. "Go Primarina!" said Larry summoning his seal mermaid hybrid. "Moonblast!" Larry ordered. Primarina jumped up and held out it's arms as the pink orb began to form. After a minute, Primarina hurled the orb and striking Gyarados in the face. Gyarados let out a roar as it fell to the ground unconscious.

"Impossible, how's this trainer beating me!?" gasped Lysandre. "This is what Supernova meant when he said that these trainers shouldn't be trifled with. He called back his Pokemon and pulled out his final ball and threw it. The ball popped open to summon a large black and red bird.

"That's the...." Sina stuttered.

"The legendary Pokemon of destruction, Yveltal," answered Dexio.

"It sure doesn't look friendly," said Celestia.

"I wonder how he's going to beat this?" asked Luna.

"Oblivion Wing," Lysandre ordered. Yveltal held out it's wings as a red orb began to form. It let out a screech as a red beam shot out and struck Primarina hard.

"Steady, can you keep going?" Larry asked. Primarina looked back and gave a little nod. "Alright Moonblast!" Larry ordered. Primarina hurled another pink orb striking Yveltal in the chest, but Yveltal shook it off like it was nothing.

"Oblivion Wing," Lysandre ordered. Yveltal shot another beam at Primarina.

"Dodge it!" Larry ordered. Primarina quickly moved left to avoid getting hit by the beam and prepared itself for the next attack. "Moonblast one more time!" Larry ordered. Primarina hurled another pink orb at Yveltal this time beating it for good.

"Alright he did it!" cheered Celestia. Lysandre growled as he called back his final Pokemon.

"I can feel the fire of your convictions burning deep within your heart!" announced Lysandre.

"You lost, now go tell Supernova to give it up," ordered Larry.

"Hmph don't count on it," said Lysandre. "You may have beaten me here and now, but Supernova's plan is close to completion, very soon he'll be king of this world and the other world,"

"He can try but we don't plan on stepping aside anytime soon," said Larry.

"Hmph, you fools truly are irritating even in the end," said Lysandre. "Don't think this is over," With that Lysandre turned around and walked out the door followed by the two figures and the horde of people. As they walked out they slammed the door behind them and disappeared.

"Now that that's done, let's get back to business, I have a feeling that very soon things are going to get crazy," said Larry. The six nodded in agreement and followed Larry back to the meeting room.

Author's Note:

Chapter 37 complete. Finally after some time Lysandre makes his appearance. Representing Team Flare, Lysandre attacks Larry and his group at Celestia's Castle, but of course he's defeated. Now I know this chapter is a lot shorter than all the others but that's because he's battling the Champion of Alola. We should at least consider the Champion to be stronger than the Team Leaders thus it was easy for Larry to beat him.

PreviousChapters Next