• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Visitor from Another Dimension

Faba continued to descend on the lift as he made his way towards the secret labs located in the basement. Supernova had summoned him to the meeting we the three strange ponies that he didn't like the minute he saw them. They were rubbing him the wrong way and it was clear those three had different plans compared to the whole 'create an army of UBs and take over the world' plan that Supernova and Team Rainbow Rocket had in mind. All those three wanted was to take control of a single nation using fear, or something even more ridiculous like gather love and feast on them like some sort of demented cannibal. It was clear that none of them had agreed with this master plan, but they had no choice to follow it unless they wanted Necrozma to beat the living hell out of them and Faba already knew very well how terrifying Necrozma can get. Even if Supernova's threats were scary, everyone knew he still hasn't gotten his hands on Necrozma, but they figured it wasn't a good idea to get on his bad side. Faba got off the lift where he was greeted by two Ultra Aether Employees.

"Branch Chief Faba, Mr. Supernova is expecting you," said one of the Employees.

"Yes I am very much aware of that thank you very much," said Faba walking past the two.

"Geez sour mood," said the second Employee.

"I bet he's still not happy with the plan," said Employee A.

"Yeah no kidding," snickered Employee B. Faba rolled his eyes as he continued towards the secret labs.

"Stupid Ultra Aether, I understand that there supposed to be advanced versions of Aether but did Supernova really have to make them this irritating?" groaned Faba. He stopped short in front of secret lab B and sighed. "Well here goes nothing," He opened the door and entered.

"Took you long enough Branch Chief," Supernova said in a irritated voice.

"Hey it ain't easy ok, I had to make sure I wasn't being followed too," said Faba.

"You're late and you don't even apologize for your delay?" asked Supernova angrily.

"Supernova sir, please let it be," said an Employee.

"Tch fine, you got lucky this time Faba," hissed Supernova. Faba rolled his eyes as he took his seat. "So now that everyone is here how about that update Krater?" asked Supernova. The Ultra Aether Employee standing next to Chrysalis pulled out a tablet and began tapping on the screen.

"So far we haven't heard any news on Necrozma's awakening, or from the Champion's motives, plus the Ultra Beasts haven't made an appearance at this moment, we can only assume that they've quieted down since two of our Employees caught that loose Nihilego near the Tide Song Hotel on Akala Island, no news from the Ultra Recon Squad, and so fourth," answered Krater.

"Hmph do we really have to go through the trouble of finding this Necrozma guy, I think you're just wasting your breath Supernova," said Chrysalis.

"I agree with her on this one, we tried to get some information from that Lusamine lass, but she wasn't playing around," said Archie.

"Hmph of course YOU would fail, I can't understand why we couldn't beat a measly kid and his pony companion," said Maxie.

"Oh you wanna go Maxie?" said Archie standing up.

"Settle down you two," said Cyrus. Archie snorted as he fell back into his seat.

"I can't believe we have to work with these buffoons," grunted the Pony of Shadows.

"I'd rather be at the Crystal Empire trying to get my revenge," groaned Sombra.

"Enough!" roared Supernova. He slammed his fists on the table making the room go silent. "If it wasn't for me you'd all still be dead, be grateful you're alive," hissed Supernova. The villains groaned as they sat up. Suddenly the door opened as two Ultra Aether Employees walked in.

"Sir we've brought her," said Employee B.

"Good, bring her in," ordered. Supernova. The two Employees moved out of the way as a restrained Lillie was shoved into the room by two more Ultra Aether Employees. "So you ready to start talking?" asked Supernova.

"I'm not telling you anything," growled Lillie.

"Do you even know the situation you're in right now?" hissed Supernova. "You've lost Cosmog, you're Pokemon, what more can you have that prevents you from speaking?"

"Common Sense," answered Lillie.

"You Idiot!" roared Supernova slapping Lillie across the face. He reached down and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and glared into her eyes. "You're going to tell me everything you know about Necrozma or else!" he growled.

"You won't get away with this, once mother finds out where I am, she'll send someone to rescue me," said Lillie wincing.

"Hah you're so much of a fool to believe that the president will actually send help, you're mother doesn't love you, not a wretched thief like you," said Supernova throwing her down. That's when it hit him. Smirking he walked over to the built in T.V. near the wall. "Fine, if you're not planning to talk, then surely your mother will do the honors,"

"What are you talking about?" asked Lillie.

"Faba do you still have the machine that Burnett constructed?" asked Supernova.

"Definitely," smirked Faba.

"Do you have Cosmog?" Supernova asked the Ultra Aether Employees.

"Yes sir," said Employee A.

"Faba connect us to President Lusamine's phone, and bring the machine before you do that," Faba nodded as he walked out the lab.

"What are you planning to do?" asked Lillie.

"Heh, just watch," snickered Supernova. He turned around pointed towards the two Ultra Aether Employees standing near the door. "Bring the girl here," One of the Employees grabbed Lillie by the restraints and lead her to Supernova as he was told and held her near the television. "Wait," said Supernova. A few minutes later Faba returned with a large machine placed on a cart, and pushed it behind the table. "Connect Cosmog to the machine," Supernova ordered. The employees and Faba instantly got to work and hooked up the cage holding Cosmog to the strange machine. "Done?" he asked.

"Yes sir," answered an Employee once they were ready.

"Faba connect us to President Lusamine," ordered Supernova.

"Yes sir," said Faba turning on the television. Lillie watched as the Ultra Aether Employee began operating the machine. She closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Nebby, I'm sorry," she mumbled.


It's been several hours since Lusamine saved Gladion and his friends from the likes of Supernova and Ultra Aether and now she was back in Equestria and was discussing some things with Larry, Celestia, Anabel, and Looker. She had shared some of her knowledge on the Ultra Beasts and Necrozma that Larry ordered to be classified as top secret information.

"So you believe that Necrozma is an Ultra Beast?" asked Larry.

"Well considering that he can open and travel through Ultra Wormholes, yes" answered Lusamine.

"But there's something off, if Necrozma is an Ultra Beast, he should at least have the ability Beast Boost," said Looker.

"Not necessarily," added Phyco. The five turned around to see Phyco walking in. "He may not have the ability Beast Boost, but he does have that strange aura that emits from the Totem Pokemon back on Alola," answered Phyco. Larry put down his pen and rubbed his forehead.

"This whole Necrozma thing is starting to get to me, I'm becoming more stressed out than usual," said Larry.

"Hopefully we can put an end to this before matters get even worse," said Celestia

"Hope you're right," said Larry. Suddenly Lusamine's phone went off catching everyone's attention. "What is it?" asked Larry.

"It's a message from Aether," answered Lusamine.

"Hook it up to the monitor, it may be important to us," said Larry. Lusamine nodded as she hooked up her phone to his laptop and turned on the projector. Once everything was set, she answered the call. Instantly, Supernova's face appeared on screen catching everyone off guard.

"Hello President Lusamine," said Supernova.

"Supernova, what do you want?" growled Lusamine.

"Wouldn't you like to know," snickered Supernova. He quickly moved out of the way as two the two Ultra Aether Employees in the background pushed Lillie forward.

"Mother!" Lillie called out to her.

"Lillie!" Lusamine gasped.

"Supernova what are you planning?" growled Larry.

"Oh nothing much, just here to pass the message, Lusamine, I am very much aware that your daughter's life is important to you," Supernova smirked.

"Release her Supernova!" Lusamine roared.

"Oh I will, in due time, under one condition," said Supernova.

"One condition?" asked Celestia.

"I know that you possess highly classified information regarding Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts, surrender them over to us and we'll spare your daughter's life,"

"No mother don't do it!" Lillie cried out.

"If you try any tricks or funny games then your daughter will.... heh well how about I show you what happens," snickered Supernova as he moved out of the way. In the background the group could see Faba and an Ultra Aether Employee operating a large machine while the sound of Cosmog's desperate cries could be heard. Lusamine's eyes widened with terror when she realized what he was planning.

"No don't do it please Supernova I beg you!" However it was too late, before anymore objections could be made, an Ultra Wormhole suddenly appeared over the machine.

"Supernova shut off that machine this instant!" Larry roared.

"After you surrender those files!" Supernova yelled. Lillie gasped as a strange creature suddenly emerged from the Ultra Wormhole.

"That's UB-01 Nihilego," said Anabel.

"Supernova I demand that you send back that beast to it's world!" Larry ordered.

"Surrender the files!" yelled Supernova.

"No don't do it!"Lillie cried out. Everyone looked towards Larry who clenched his teeth.

"Please Supernova stop!" Lusamine begged. Supernova snapped his fingers as the Employee holding onto Lillie turned her around and held her in front of the beast.

"No," Lillie whimpered as the beast approached her.

"PLEASE SUPERNOVA!!!" Lusamine yelled close to tears.

"ALRIGHT YOU WIN!!!!" Larry yelled. The group looked at Larry in shock. "I'll give you the files, just let her go," Larry ordered.

"I knew you'd give in," laughed Supernova. He turned towards the Employee and nodded. The Employee cut off her restraint as she collapsed onto the ground sobbing.

"I'm sending one of my Employees over there to retrieve the files, be ready to...." But Supernova's statement was cut off when a loud crash could be heard. When he turned around Faba was on the ground and the employee was knocked out. The cage containing Cosmog had fallen to the ground and smashed. The machine was destroyed as Nihilego slammed it's tentacles into another employee and sent him flying.

'What's going on!?" asked Celestia.

"Oh hell no," said Supernova. Suddenly Supernova was knocked into the T.V. causing the screen to crack and began to static. The sounds of muffled screams and crashing could be heard as occasionally the static would cut off and several scenes of Nihilego rampaging could be seen.

'What's happening?" asked Larry.

"The television must've been smashed," said Lusamine. Lusamine's eyes widened when she heard the muffled scream of Lillie come from the other end. "Lillie!?" Lusamine called out to her. The static continued and the screen would occasionally flash to scenes of Nihilego grabbing Lillie and dragging her into the Wormhole. "Lillie!" Lusamine called out to her. Lillie's muffled cries could be heard as Lusamine watched Nihilego drag her daughter into the Wormhole and disappear. "Lillie!!" But Lillie's voice faded as the screen finally cut to black. "No!" she screamed slamming her fists on the table.

"Phyco, we need to get to Aether Paradise now!" Larry ordered.

"Right away," said Phyco running out the door.

"Don't worry Lusamine, I'm sure we can save Lillie," said Celestia comforting her as she sobbed.

"Damn you Supernova, DAMN YOU!" Larry roared. "Looker Anabel, I need you to go back and find a way to save Lillie," said Larry. "I don't know how we can save her, but I'll think of something, in the meantime head back to Alola,"

"Right, let's go chief," said Looker. Anabel nodded as she and Looker ran out the door. Larry clenched his teeth and glared at the blank screen.

"Just you wait Supernova, I won't forgive you,"

Author's Note:

Chapter 24 complete. Poor Lillie captured by Supernova, and now kidnapped by Nihilego. But Supernova should've at least known that Ultra Beasts don't cooperate. Tough luck for him. But now that Nihilego has Lillie who knows how things will turn out. Hopefully Larry or at least someone can save her.

PreviousChapters Next