• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 34: Zygarde

Dexio wipes away the bead of sweat as he bends down to pick up the Pokeball. For a while now he and Sina had been searching of Zygarde and now they managed to find him. That is only a part of it. After finding all 40 of cells, they had returned to all the other locations they can remember to collect the other 60 only to find that they were gone. They had to expand their search to find the legendary Pokemon and finally they managed to find it in it's 10% forme. Now that Dexio had caught, they just need the other 50%.

"Dexio, you're looking tired, we should rest," Sina suggested.

"Not by a chance, not until we find that other 50%," said Dexio.

"Come on Dexio, it's getting late, we can only hope that the International Police managed to track it down," said Sina. Dexio sighed knowing that he couldn't argue with her.

"Alright let's go," said Dexio. Exhausted, the two quickly made their way back to their room in the Tide Song Hotel.

"Thank Arceus we managed to find this guy near the hotel," said Dexio.

"Yes, it really is helping us save energy," agreed Sina. Once the two checked back in, they headed over to the cafe and ate dinner before returning to their rooms.

"Hmm, that's strange I guess their not back yet," said Dexio.

"What, but it's already dark out, I wonder if their still searching?" asked Sina.

"Actually we just got back," a voice spoke up from behind. Dexio and Sina turned to find Anabel and Looker standing behind them. Smiling Anabel held up an Ultra Ball and tossed it towards Dexio. "No worries, we had it fixed up at the Pokemon Center before we came back," said Anabel.

"Great we really appreciate it thank you," said Sina.

"How about you two?" asked Looker. "Any luck?" Smiling Dexio pulled out his Pokeball with his Zygarde inside.

"Great then that means....." said Looker.

"Yes tomorrow, we head over to route 16 on Ula Ula to combine the two Zygardes as well as the 40 cells we managed to find," said Dexio.

"We'll need plenty of energy so let's rest up for tomorrow," said Anabel.

"Wait you need some food in you first," said Sina.

"Oh no worries we already ate at the restaurant on Poni Island," said Looker.

"Poni Island, is that why you were late?" asked Dexio.

"Guess you could say that," answered Anabel.

"And I suppose that's where you found Zygarde," said Sina.

"Deep inside Resolution Cave," added Looker.

"Ah, Resolution Cave on Poni Island, I should've known," said Dexio.

"Hey at least we found the other 50%, just be happy with that," said Sina.

"Yeah I guess your right," said Dexio.

"Well let's turn in for the night shall we?" suggested Looker.

"Good idea," said Anabel. Saying their good nights, the four jumped into their beds and fell asleep.


"What are you crazy Lusamine!?" Larry asked.

"Please listen Larry, you know how much I care about Lillie, I cannot allow this to go on," said Lusamine.

"Listen Lusamine, I'm aware of your concerns, I'm worried about your daughter as well, but going through an Ultra Wormhole to defeat Necrozma is far too risky!" Larry said.

"Please Larry, I have to do this, for the sake of Pokemon, for the sake of Alola, for the sake of my daughter," said Lusamine.

"No I will not allow such dangerous actions unless ask of it, you'll have to wait until the International Police returns with Zygarde," said Larry.

"He's right Miss President, Necrozma is not a beast you can stop on your own," said Dulse.

"Then you'll come with me," said Lusamine.

"What!?" Dulse asked.

"Miss President, that's not a good idea," said Zossie.

"Look, you can't stop me, I'm going after Necrozma no matter what!" announce Lusamine. Before Larry could object, Lusamine turned around and ran out the door.

"What a mess," sighed Larry. "You two follow her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid," Larry ordered turning towards Dulse and Zossie. The two nodded as they ran out after her. "I'm only hoping she'll be safe,"


Supernova paced up and down mumbling and kicking the ground in frustration. He had just received news stating that Ghetsis had failed. His final hopes were placed on the shoulders of Lysandre now. This was the final sixth time that those fools interfered with his plans and he wasn't happy about it. Luckily he had managed to create enough distractions to slow them down enough for his master plan to finally meet it's climax. A knock on the door immediately grabbed his attention.

"Come in!" Supernova called out. The door to his office opened as Faba walked in with Sombra, Chrysalis, and the Shadow Pony.

"President Supernova, our scientists have confirmed the location of Necrozma," said Faba.

"Really where?" asked Supernova.

"It's at the top of Megalo Tower sir," said Chrysalis. Supernova's eyes widened as his frown was replaced with a smirk.

"Yes finally after so long," said Supernova.

"Should we prepare to start the capturing process?" asked the Shadow Pony. Supernova was about to answer but managed to stop himself. He did remember that awakening Necrozma wasn't going to end well.

"Actually, no instead do you know if the Ultra Recon Squad plan to awaken Necrozma anytime soon?" asked Supernova.

"No but we did receive reports from the undercover changeling stating that Lusamine lady was planning to go beat Necrozma herself," answered Sombra.

"Then that's it, we're going to Equestria," said Supernova.

"What why?" asked Faba.

"You see going to capture Necrozma ourselves isn't going to help complete my master plan, but rather hinder it," answered Supernova.

"What do you mean?" asked Chrysalis.

"The Ultra Recon Squad told me, waking Necrozma is only going to throw it into a rage, when that happens capturing it will surely fail, however if that woman Lusamine plans to beat Necrozma, she'll have awaken it," answered Supernova. "When that happens, surely she'll end up beat and be forced to retreat to Larry, however Necrozma isn't that dense, once he spots a prey, he'll think that they're leading him to sources of light so he'll most likely follow them,"

"But Equestria's light is gone thanks to that permanent Solar Eclipse," said Sombra.

"Or is it," said Supernova snapping his fingers.

"Actually the Solar Eclipse hasn't done anything but block the light, thus there is still some sources of light that nobody can see," said Faba.

"Once again Necrozma isn't stupid, he knows when there is light," said Supernova.

"So what your saying is we wait in Celestia's castle until Necrozma appears," said Shadow Pony.

"And that's when we strike," said Supernova.

"Hmm sounds like a plan," said Chrysalis.

"Then I guess nobody has any other objections," said Supernova. Everyone shook their heads in unison. "Perfect very soon everything will be ours," laughed Supernova. "Just you wait, revenge will be ours,"

Author's Note:

Chapter 34 complete. So now things start taking a lift. Now that the International Police, Sina and Dexio found Zygarde we can only imagine how the tides will turn. Not only that but Lusamine plans to go after Necrozma, to those of you who played USUM we all know how that ends. But it seems Supernova hasn't given up either. Things are just starting.

PreviousChapters Next