• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18: V.S. Ultra Aether

Gladion walked out of Lush Jungle still unsure if he should be trusting that Gardenia Lady. It was true she had been covering for Mallow but still, she was a stranger to Alola's shores. But even if he didn't trust her it was still worth checking out the Aether lab on route 8. If all doesn't go well, hopefully that new Admin of Team Cosmos Argo should have some clue to where the three other ponies were. Specifically that purple unicorn pegasi hybrid that had the pet dragon. Silvally nudged Gladion by his side looking concerned for it's trainer.

"I'm fine, thanks buddy," said Gladion. He looked up at the sky. "I wonder how much longer until this scene is taken from us," said Gladion. He looked down at Silvally and nodded. "Let's go," said Gladion. Silvally followed after it's trainer as he made his way down route 8 towards the Aether lab. Meanwhile he didn't notice the two figures walking out from behind the boulder.

"That trainer," said the left figure.

"Yes it's no doubt that he'll be able to lead us to the Ultra Beast that girl had," said the figure to the right.

"Let's follow after him," said the left figure. The quickly but quietly walks out and follows after Gladion trying to hide themselves best as possible.

As Gladion walked down the path he noticed two figures approaching him from the distance. "Dexio, Sina didn't think to see you here," said Gladion.

"Just doing our job," said Dexio. "Where you headed right now?" Dexio asked.

"The Aether Lab near the entrance of Dividing Peak Tunnel," answered Gladion.

"Oh perhaps to go see Argo and the three ponies?" asked Sina.

"So they ARE there aren't they," said Gladion.

"Yeah and apparently your sister as well," said Dexio.

"My sister, you met Lillie?" asked Gladion.

"We did indeed, well we better be off, the Champion has asked us to complete more tedious tasks," said Dexio.

"I guess I'll see guys around then," said Gladion. He watched as Dexio and Sina walked off in the other direction, towards Lush Jungle. "Come on Silvally lets keep going," said Gladion.


"What did he say?" asked Lillie. Argo took off his headset and turned around in his chair.

"The Champion asked us to keep an eye out for any strange happenings here in Alola," answered Argo.

"Well that's unfortunate considering that nothing has happened so far," said Trixie.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Trixie, you don't wanna jinx it," said Argo. Suddenly a knock on the door grabbed everyone's attention. "Come in!" Argo called out. The door slid open as Gladion walked in.

"Gladion," said Argo.

"Brother!?" gasped Lillie. Trixie, Twilight, and Tempest shot up from their seats.

"Lillie so you ARE here," said Gladion looking over to the three mares. "And so are the ponies,"

"Of course they came to me asking for help," said Argo.

"Is it that Starlight?" asked Gladion.

"Wait you've met Starlight?" asked Twilight.

"Well of course, as a matter of fact I just-" But Gladion's statement was suddenly interrupted when the window suddenly smashed open and a strange object came flying in.

"The hell?!" asked Argo. Gladion opened his eyes and knelt down to inspect the object.

"What is it?" asked Lillie. Suddenly the small hatches on the small object opened as gas started spewing out and started filling the room. Twilight coughed and gasped, while Tempest wrapped her hooves around her to help her.

"Shit it's a smoke bomb," cursed Argo.

"Everyone out!" Gladion said opening the slide door. The group bolted out of the lab and gasped as a blast of fresh air hit them in the face.

"'Who did that?" coughed Trixie.

"Wouldn't you like to know," laughed a voice. The group turned around to see two figures in black Aether uniforms standing at the entrance of Dividing Peak Tunnel.

"Who?" asked Gladion.

"Wait you two, you're from Ultra Aether!" gasped Tempest.

"Ah, sharp as ever Miss Shadow," laughed Employee A.

"Ultra Aether?" asked Gladion.

"They're an evil organization who works to protect Ultra Beasts, they show no care for Pokemon, basically an Anti-Aether Foundation," answered Lillie.

"Exactly, as for you young lady, we know you have an Ultra Beast," said Employee B.

"If you just hand over the beast, we'll let you off the hook without a fight," laughed Employee A.

"Never!" said Lillie.

"Hmph stubborn as ever, just like that man Faba said," said Employee B.

"Faba you know Faba!?" asked Gladion.

"Indeed we do, in fat he's our boss, and we've received strict orders to capture the beast Miss Lillie possess," answered Employee A. Twilight growled as she stepped in front of Lillie to protect her. "Hmph fine that's the way it's going to be," said Employee A pulling out a Beast Ball followed by Employee B.

"You're going to give us the beast,or we'll beat you for it!" declared Employee B. He threw his Beast Ball calling out his Pokemon. "Go Stakataka!" Employee A followed B's example and threw his Beast Ball calling out his Pokemon.

"Blacephalon take this!" said Employee A. When both Pokemon emerged, it was obvious that both were never to be seen Ultra Beasts due to their Unnatural looks. Employee A's Beast was a creature with a long slender body with pink, blue, and yellow stripes running all over it's body. It had small white, blue, and pink colored orbs attached to it's body and legs and had a large white ball with pink and blue polka dots and two stars on the side as it's head. Employee B's Beast was a large structure like creature with legs. It's entire body looked to be made up of grey colored bricks with blue eyes, that constantly stared at the group as the bricks flipped over onto it's opposite side. Gladion glared at the two and pulled out his Pokeball and threw it calling out his Pokemon.

"Lycanroc show you're crimson glare!" said Gladion. The ball popped open as a red bipedal wolf emerged. It's glowing red eyes drilled mercilessly into the two beasts and their trainers while it slashed with it's claws. Argo ran up next to Gladion and threw his Pokeball calling out his Pokemon.

"Let's do this Krookodile!" said Argo. The ball opened as a red and black crocodile with a white underbelly emerged.

"Heh you won't stand a chance, Blacephalon use Shadow Ball on Krookodile!" Employee A ordered. The beast's head began to roll around as a shadowy blob began to take shape. Blacephalon then hurled it at Krookodile only for it to do barely any damage.

"Nice try, Krookodile use Crunch on Blacephalon!" Argo ordered. Krookodile let out an angry growl as it opened it's jaws and bit down on Blacephalon and held on while the beast tried to shake Krookodile off.

"Use Stone Edge," Gladion ordered. Lycanroc raised it's claws and slammed it down on the ground as multiple pillars of rock burst out from the ground and struck Stakataka from underneath. Employee B smirked as he thrust out his arm towards Lycanroc.

"Iron Head," he ordered. Stakataka's body began to glow in a grayish color as it lunged towards Lycanroc and struck it hard in the stomach.

"Quick use Counter," Gladion ordered. Lycanroc quickly regained focus as it brought it's arm back and swung striking Stakataka and knocking it back to it's trainer. Meanwhile Blacephalon managed to shake Krookodile off and sent it back to it's trainer. "Damn they're strong," growled Gladion.

"Hey Gladion I know we're supposed to be working together, but I have to apologize," said Argo.

"What?" asked Gladion. Argo glared at the two employee and thrust out his arm.

"Use Earthquake!" Argo ordered. Krookodile let out an angry roar as it jumped up and landed hard on the ground causing the ground beneath them to shake. Lillie behind them broke her balance and fell back before Twilight and Tempest caught her before she hit the ground. The attack was strong enough to not only take out both of the beasts and their trainers, but Gladion's Lycanroc as well. Once the ground stopped shaking. Both Blacephalon and Stakataka let out pained screeches before the collapsed on the ground. Meanwhile Lycanroc next to him let out a yowl before falling down.

"Lycanroc return," said Gladion calling back his Pokemon. He looked over to Argo who looked at him ashamed.

"Sorry," Argo apologized.

"It's fine," said Gladion. The two Employees got to their feet and called back their beasts.

"Damn it, the boss is so going to kill us," said Employee A. Gladion and Argo approached the two along with Lillie, Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest, all glaring at the two.

'You lost, now beat it or we'll beat you," said Argo. The two employees clenched their teeth before turning around and ran back where they came from.

"We'll remember this!" Employee A screamed.

"Just you wait, once our boss gets his hands on Necrozma, you'll regret messing with Ultra Aether!" Employee B yelled.

"Don't count on it," said Argo.

"I appreciate you helping me out there Argo," said Gladion.

"Anytime," said Argo.

"Do me a favor and look after my sister while she's still here," said Gladion looking at Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest.

"Wait where are going brother?" asked Lillie.

"I have other business I have to deal with, but don't worry we'll meet again," said Gladion walking the other way towards the Pokemon Center.

"Gladion, he really cares about you doesn't he," said Tempest.

"Just like Shining Armor cares about me," said Twilight.

"Alright ladies, lets go," said Argo.

"Where?" asked Tempest.

"A certain place on Ula Ula Island," answered Argo. walking towards the tunnel. Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest looked at each other confused but decided that sticking with Argo was better than staying around in the middle of nowhere. The three followed Lillie as they ran after Argo.

Author's Note:

Chapter 18 Complete. Gladion and Argo facing off two Ultra Aether Employees in a battle, wow it's interesting but obviously confirmed that Ultra Aether uses Ultra Beasts to battle like The Ultra recon Squad. We're also introduced to UB-Burst and UB-Assembly, two of the three new Ultra Beasts introduced in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. But where did Ultra Aether get these Ultra Beasts exactly? You might find out if you keep reading.

PreviousChapters Next