• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 716 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 716

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: Supernova's Revenge

Lillie stood outside the Pokemon Center shuffling her feet as she waited for Argo to finish healing up his Pokemon. Meanwhile Twilight sipped on a cup of tea nearby. She looked down at the single Pokeball in her hand. For the majority of the time she had Nebby with her, she had completely forgotten about the Pokemon she hatched from the egg herself. Snowy she had called it. An Alolan Vulpix that she had named when it was still an egg. It was all thanks to Snowy that she was able to catch that Comfey and Clefairy. She had Kukui look after her for the time being, but now that Nebby was captured by Supernova, she had to use Snowy along with Clefairy and Comfey.

"Hey Lillie," Twilight called out to her. She slowly raised her head towards Twilight. "You ok, you look kind of down," said Twilight.

"Oh no it's nothing," said Lillie.

"Is it about Nebby?" asked Twilight. Lillie said nothing. She had explained to Twilight everything that had happened back at Aether Paradise and about Supernova. Now that Argo, Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest knew about N's true identity and ambitions, things had gotten more complicated than usual. With the whole permanent eclipse in Equestria, the Ultra Beasts and Necrozma, things were already bad enough. But now that Supernova, and Ultra Aether were involved along with Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, The Shadow Pony, and Faba things were getting even more messed up than usual. Plus with Team Skull running around as well as that Team Galactic, they made the problems even worse. This was no doubt the biggest threat that both Alola and Equestria faced in all the years they existed.

"Thanks for waiting," Argo spoke up as he walked out of the Pokemon Center.

"Welcome back," said Twilight.

"Hmm where's the three kids from earlier?" asked Argo.

"They said they had business of their own so they left," answered Lillie.

"I see well it's sad to see them go but I guess it can't be helped," said Argo.

"So should we go?" asked Tempest.

"Definitely," answered Argo.

"Hey Twilight!" a familiar voice spoke up. The five looked over to the side to see Felix and Starlight walking up to them.

"Starlight!" Twilight cheered as she ran over to her. The two mares gave each others hugs as Argo, Trixie, and Tempest walked up to them.

"Starlight you planning to leave us out?" asked Trixie.

"Sorry Trixie," said Starlight hugging her friend.

"Well Trial-goer how have you been?" asked Argo.

"Very good, just finished my Grand Trial," answered Felix.

"Impressive, moving onto Ula Ula I see," said Argo.

"That's right," said Felix.

"Well, well if it isn't Argo," another familiar voice spoke up. Felix and Starlight turned around to see two figures walking up to them.

"Detective Looker and Anabel of the International Police," said Argo. "What brings you hear," he asked.

"We have been given orders from the champion to save Lillie, but it seems like that's not needed any longer," said Looker.

"How have you been Miss Lillie?" Anabel asked walking up to her.

"I'm fine Miss Anabel, thank you," answered Lillie.

"I'm glad, your mother was very worried when she saw Nihilego capture you," said Anabel.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do," said Lillie.

"It's not you're fault, Lusamine explained everything, it must've been terrible for you to experience the same thing from your past," said Anabel. Lillie walked over and hugged Anabel sniffling. "Shhh, it's ok, I promise you're safe with us," cooed Anabel.

"Well Felix I must say you're doing an excellent job protecting that pony friend of yours," said Looker.

"I try," said Felix.

"Lillie, come you're going to be late for your meeting," said Argo.

"Actually I'm not because they're already here," said Lillie. She smiled as she looked towards Looker and Anabel.

"I see you were planning to meet with the International Police," said Argo. That's when an idea came into Felix.

"Hey Miss Anabel, do you mind if we talk about something?" asked Felix.

"Is it about Supernova?" asked Anabel.

"Wait do you know what's going on?" asked Felix.

"Yes, we heard from Vincent and the Ultra Recon Squad about Supernova's ambitions," answered Anabel.

"We also got the news from Lillie," added Twilight.

"What should we do?" asked Starlight.

"Right now the best course of action is to keep Supernova from capturing Necrozma," answered Looker.

"I guess that's the only logical explanation to this problem," said Tempest.

"How about you give up your futile efforts to thwart my plans?" suggested a voice. The group turned back around to see an angry Supernova walking up to them from the direction of the Tide Song Hotel. Beside him were two Ultra Aether Employees.

"Supernova!" Starlight growled.

"You," he said pointing to Lillie.

"Me?" she asked.

"Yes you, don't forget about what happened at Aether, thanks to you my plans have been ruined," growled Supernova.

"What did I do?!" Lillie yelped.

"Don't play with me princess!" Supernova roared. "If it wasn't for you, that beast would've been in my hands right now!"

"Supernova!" Argo hissed. Supernova looked over to Argo fuming. "Lillie had done nothing to thwart your plans, you knew that beast was dangerous,"

"Keep you're mouth shut, I'm so angry right now I ought to crush you all right now!" roared Supernova drawing a Beast ball. "Naganadel destroy these fools!" said Supernova throwing his Beast ball. The ball popped open as Naganadel emerged hissing at the group.

"What is that!?" yelped Trixie.

"Allow me," said Rotom flying out of Felix's bag. He flew up and scanned the Pokemon. "Naganadel, The Poison Pin Pokemon, and the evolved form of Poipole, It stores hundreds of liters of poisonous liquid inside its body. It is one of the organisms known as UBs," states Rotom.

"An Ultra Beast, in that case," said Anabel drawing her own Pokeball. But Felix stopped her before she could make a move. Anabel looked over at him confused. But Felix looked back and smiled.

"Hey Starlight why don't you show your friends what I taught you?" suggested Felix.

"Sure thing teach," said Starlight stepping forward.

"Wait since when can Starlight battle?" asked Trixie.

"Don't ask questions, this is going to be interesting," said Twilight. Starlight pulled out a single Pokeball and tossed it as her Raichu emerged hovering above the ground.

"Is that?" asked Argo.

"Raichu, Alola Form, Mouse Pokemon and the evolved form of Pikachu, It uses psychokinesis to control electricity. It hops aboard its own tail, using psychic power to lift the tail and move about while riding it," states Rotom.

"Don't get in my way!" growled Supernova. Naganadel hissed as fired a blue beam at Raichu.

"Dodge it!" Starlight ordered. Raichu smirked as it swiftly moved left dodging the attack.

"What was that?" asked Tempest.

"Dragon Pulse," answered Felix.

"Raichu, Psychic!" Starlight ordered. Raichu let out a happy squeak as a pink aura surrounded Naganadel and knocked it back towards Supernova. But Naganadel was quick to recover from the attack. It pointed it's stinger at Raichu as it hissed.

"Throat Chop!" Supernova ordered. Naganadel raised one of it's claws as a black aura flared to life. Naganadel flew at Raichu and attempted to slash it at the throat.

"Dodge it and use Psychic!" Raichu quickly moved out of the way just as Naganadel flew past it and squeaked as the same pink aura surrounded Naganadel once more but this time knocking it down onto the ground. Naganadel let out one final hiss before it collapsed on the ground unconscious. "Hmph too easy," said Starlight. Both Twilight and Trixie clapped their hoofs together seeing how skilled Starlight had become, while Lillie, Argo, Looker, and Anabel watched in awe. "Looks like you lose Supernova,"

Supernova clenched his teeth as he called back Naganadel, "This isn't over you hear, I'll surely beat you one day!" he turned around and quickly ran off screaming, his two employees following behind.

"Serves him right," said Trixie.

"Starlight that was amazing!" said Twilight.

"it's all thanks to my tutor," said Starlight looking towards Felix.

"Your tutor huh, maybe he could teach us one day," suggested Trixie.

"Trust me it's not that hard to learn," said Felix. "Now we're done with that how about we move on?" he asked Starlight.

"Yeah we should get going," said Starlight.

"Wait, you guys wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you would you?" asked Lillie. Felix and Starlight looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure thing," answered Felix.

"The more the merrier," added Starlight.

"Great thank you," said Lillie.

"We better get going too," said Argo.

"Right," said Tempest.

"And we better report to Lusamine about this news," said Anabel.

"Of course chief, let's go," said Looker. And so the three groups exchanged goodbyes before splitting ways. With another travel companion, Felix now heads to Ula Ula Island for his next set of trials.

Author's Note:

Chapter 29 complete. Looks like Supernova's revenge plan failed. But now that Lillie's traveling with Felix, his job just got a lot harder. Luckily he won't have to do much considering both Starlight and Lillie are becoming great trainers. But now that Supernova's been defeated again, who knows how he's planning to make a come back.

PreviousChapters Next