• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Skull Grunts are idiots

The sounds of hoofsteps echoed through the halls of the Crystal Empire as Twilight, Cadence, Sunburst, Rarity, Spike, and Shining Armor ran around the library looking for the book that held information about the Ultra Wormholes when Twilight took notes on it 10 years ago.

"Don't you remember what it looks like?" asked Spike panicked.

"Spike it's been 10 years, of course I don't remember what it looks like," answered Twilight flipping through a book.

"What exactly did you call it?" asked Shining Armor.

"Ultra Portals or something like that," suggested Sunburst.

"Wormholes darling, Ultra Wormholes," corrected Rarity.

"And you say those Ultra monsters appears from these Ultra Wormholes much more dangerous than any other creature!?" yelped Cadence.

"I think that's how others described it," said Twilight.

"Indeed," a voice answered. The six turned around to see two Ultra Recon Squad Members standing behind a scientist. "Those Ultra Beasts as you mentioned are far more dangerous than any other Pokemon that exists, said the scientist.

"Professor Colress do you perhaps know of those Ultra creatures?" asked Cadence.

"I don't but these two do," said Colress pointing behind him. The two Ultra Recon Squad stepped forward and moved their hands in a shape of a square.

"We are the Ultra Recon Squad, our mission is to research the mysterious phenomenon regarding the Ultra Wormholes, Ultra Beasts, and Z-Moves," said the male Ultra Recon Squad member. "I am Dulse," said the male member.

"And I'm Zossie, nice knowing you," said the female member.

"If you have any questions just ask these two, now I have some important research I have to turn my attention to so I'll leave the rest to you," said Colress walking out the library. Zossie happily waved goodbye as the six walked up to the two.

"So you two know about Ultra Wormholes?" asked Cadence.

"Yes, especially since the fact that we're also trying to prevent the blinding one from stealing the light," answered Dulse.

"The Blinding One?" asked Sunburst.

"Well that's what we call it, but really it's called the Legendary Pokemon that steals the light, Necrozma," answered Zossie. Twilight's ears twitched upon hearing that name.

"Necrozma?" Twilight asked.


Felix and Starlight walked out of the Pokemon Center as they've finished their battles with the trainers on route two. Now they were heading toward big wave beach.

"To be honest I don't think I've seen that part of the island before," said Felix as they walked.

"Well it's nice to know that you'll be seeing new landscapes," said Starlight.

"True, true," said Felix. Once the two walked down to the beach a female swimmer near a giant billboard called them over.

"So you two new to mantine surfing?" asked the female swimmer.

"Yes ma'am," Felix answered.

"Well good news and bad news, I would teach you how to do it, but I suggest you beat the grand trial first, once you do come back and then we can talk how about that?" asked the swimmer.

"Sure thing," answered Felix.

"Great, my name's Stacy by the way, I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys," said the swimmer.

"I'm Felix, and this is Starlight," said Felix.

"Well Felix good luck on your trials," said Stacy smiling.

"Thanks and Alola," said Felix as he and Starlight made their way back to the motel.

"Nice swimmer isn't she?" asked Starlight.

"Definitely, now let's hurry so we can go mantine surfing," said Felix. Just then a familiar voice spoke up.

"You'd better be ready for the mischief masters of Team Skull to do some Mantine Surfing too!" The two turned around to see the same Team Skull Grunts running down from the giant sand hill beside Stacy.

"Oh Team Skull, you know you guys can't ride here," said Stacy.

"What's up with that, we look like kids to you or somethin!?" asked Skull Grunt B.

"No the real reason is..." said Stacy stopping short.

"Yeah the real reason is?" asked Skull Grunt A rubbing his chin.

"Every time you try, you keep up those ridiculous dance moves even on the Mantine's back, and then you end up in the water," answered Stacy.

"Those idiots," said Felix face palming himself while Starlight next to him covered her mouth with her hooves to keep herself from laughing.

"You want us to stop dancing, that's our identity yo, it's all we've got!" yelled Skull Grunt B.

"Man forget her B," said Grunt A.

"We're Team Skull, no one can stop us from acting hardheaded," said Grunt B. Felix and Starlight watched as the two grunts ran over to mantine to try and surf.

"Somebody, please help keep these numskulls away from mantine!" Stacy cried out.

"Come on Starlight let's go," said Felix running over to Stacy.

"Hey wait for me," said Starlight following.

"So who's going first?" asked Grunt A.

"Hey you idiots!" Felix called out. The two grunts turned around to face Felix and Starlight.

"What're you looking at short stuff, huh, huh, wait, huh!?" Grunt A yelped.

"It's you two again!" said Grunt A.

"You wanna scrap tiny trainer, a battle?" asked Grunt B.

"You might've beat us in Hau'oli City , but we'll put our heads together to beat you this time!" Grunt B announced taking out his Pokeball. "Go Drowzee!" said Grunt B tossing his Pokeball. The ball popped open to reveal a yellow anteater creature with a brown on it's lower body.

"Drowzee huh," said Felix taking out his Pokeball. "Go Lycanroc!" he said tossing his ball. The ball popped open to reveal Felix's green-eyed orange coated wolf as it growled at the opposing Pokemon.

"Drowzee Confusion!" Grunt B ordered. The opposing Drowzee clapped it's hands together as Lycanroc was struck with a pink aura.

"Lycanroc are you ok!?" Felix asked. Lycanroc looked behind and barked an approval. "Great now use Crunch!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc bounded towards the opposing Drowzee and opened it's jaws. It's teeth began to glow in a white light as it bit down on Drowzee three times before throwing it back to it's trainer while unconscious.

"Oh come on!" Grunt B pouted as he called back his Pokemon. "Seriously home slice, you're too strong for a kid yo!" said Grunt B. "Argh I've gotta go make someone else miserable to feel better!" announced Grunt B.

"Let's go mess with Illima again B," suggested Grunt A.

"I'm down with that, Verdant Cavern's pretty close by anyway," said Grunt B. The two grunts turned towards Felix and Starlight and began dancing again. "Hey you!" said Grunt B pointing his finger towards Felix. "You better listen to what my homie says and drill it into that thick skull of yours!" "Seriously you better not forget numskull!" said Grunt B. The two Grunts turned around and ran back towards the direction Felix and Starlight was heading.

"Nice one you two, Mantine won't be subjected to their terrible surfing skills thanks to you," said Stacy walking up to Felix and Starlight. "You're a decent trainer just like I'd expect from a trial-goer on the island challenge," said Stacy facing Felix.

"I try," said Felix. "Though to be honest I'm sure Starlight could've done it too," said Felix.

"Oh really?' asked Stacy surprised.

"Yep, Felix has been teaching me a lot about Pokemon," answered Starlight.

"How nice," said Stacy smiling. "You know I bet you could take on Illima's trial with how well you handled that battle," said Stacy. "Even Kahuna Hau would probably say you're ready to take on all of Alola,"

"Even me?" asked Starlight.

"Probably," said Stacy. "Though you won't know unless you try," "If he says you're ready, come back here and we'll get you both up on mantine in no time,"

"Great thanks, we'll see you later then Stacy," said Felix. The two waved goodbye to Stacy as they headed back to the Pokemon Center.

"Impressive, to think that he would be able to take that Drowzee in one hit," said a voice. Stacy turned around to see a figure walk out from behind the billboard. He was wearing a black hoodie with dark blue shorts and black sandals. His sandy color hair wavered as a gentle breeze blew through.

"Wha who are you" asked Stacy. The figure adjusted his hair so it wasn't covering his left eye.

"My name is Argo," said the figure. "I'm currently the Admin of Reformed Team Cosmos," answered Argo.

"Reformed Team Cosmos?" asked Stacy.

"Oh don't worry I'm not planning to cause any mischief unlike those scoundrels," said Argo. "But that pony, it's not from this world is it," said Argo.

"No definitely not," said Stacy.

"Hmm well I say this is going to be interesting,"said Argo.

"What do you mean?" asked Stacy.

"That pony, if the rumors are true, then she should have been brought here by that Ultra Beast," answered Argo.

"Ultra Beast!?" yelped Stacy.

"No worries, as of now we don't have any sightings of any Ultra Beast, or that's what Aether Paradise has said," said Argo. "But maybe, just maybe, those two will be the one to stop the one that steals light," said Argo.

"What?" asked Stacy.

"Please do me a favor and if you see those two tell them that Team Cosmos will be waiting on Akala Island," said Argo.

"Wait what, what are you talking about?" asked Stacy. But Argo just turned around and walked off in the direction towards the motel.

Author's Note:

Chapter 5 complete. Well Team Skull is at it again. Luckily Felix managed to stop them. Now I know Necrozma isn't really mentioned at this point of the story but I wanted to change things up a bit. Plus this is where Team Cosmos is introduced. Now to those of you who don't know, Team Cosmos was the main antagonist in the prequel Pokemon Cosmos. I suggest you go read that before you read this.

PreviousChapters Next