• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30: Project U.G.

It was another sunny day in Equestria. If only the citizens could see the sun. But Equestria would continue to remain in the darkness thanks to the permanent Solar Eclipse. However thanks to the technology of the Ultra Recon Squad, the ponies have gotten used to using the lights that the Recon Squad had provided. Meanwhile Larry continued to investigate the situation from Celestia's Castle. Thanks to the Argo and the three ponies Lillie had been saved from UB-01 Symbiont. Now Larry could stop worrying about Lusamine's daughter and continue to focus his attention to Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts. For a while Larry had struggled to find a backup plan if the first one had failed. Now he had an answer. The Trial Captains and Kahunas had been set off to the side under his commands, but now was the time to put them under good use. "Phew this should be good," said Larry wiping away a bead of sweat.

"Do you think this would actually work?" asked Comet.

"Trust me, those guys have been ignored for quite some time, it's about time we give them a job," answered Larry.

"But most of them are still just kids, especially that one boy," said Nebula.

"You mean the one with the Pikachu?" asked Larry.

"Larry, I really don't think we should be trusting kids even if the Kahunas are adults," said Celestia.

"Well you got any other ideas?" asked Larry. The room went silent as Comet, Nebula, and Celestia looked at one another. "I thought so," said Larry, Suddenly a knock on the door caught their attention. "Come in," Larry called out. The door opened as Lusamine and Wicke walked in. "Ah you two, how are things looking?" asked Larry.

"Honestly, I didn't think you would come up with something like this, but the uniforms are ready," answered Lusamine.

"I see, and I assume that Lillie is going to be a part of this?" asked Larry.

"I don't know, we know that Lillie has had a terrible experience with Ultra Beasts in the past, but I hope that she could contribute to this Project," answered Wicke.

"I agree, I have high hopes for this Project," said Larry.

"Does anybody else know about this?" asked Comet.

"Yes, I've sent out a message about this, hopefully everyone got the news," answered Larry.

"I did and I demand to know what it is you're planning," a voice spoke up. The six turned towards the door to see Luna standing there with Cadence.

"Ah yes, I guess I have yet to explain myself," said Larry. "Well I'll speak once everyone has arrived, for now take your seats," Luna and Cadence walked over to their chairs and sat down. After a while the Ultra Recon Squad walked in followed by Looker, Anabel, Shining Armor, Ember, Thorax, Queen Novo, Captain Celaeno, Professor Kukui, and Professor Burnet. Once everyone was settled down, Larry stood up and walked up to the projector with a pointer. "Alright now that everyone's here I would like to begin," announced Larry.

"So what's this Project U.G. about huh Larry?" asked Ember.

"Glad you asked, you see Project U.G. is a little something I threw together in case plan A failed," answered Larry.

"Yeah, we got that now what's the juicy stuff?" asked Soliera.

"You see, Project U.G. is a special task force that's undergoing a formation process," answered Larry. "It's a little mini organization used to counter the UBs that enter either Alola or Equestria,"

"Task Force?" asked Thorax.

"That's right, Professor Kukui, remember how I asked you to gather the Kahunas and Trial Captains for a special Emergency Mission?" asked Larry.

"Sure do, could this be the Emergency Mission you mentioned?" asked Kukui

"Indeed, I would like to ask that the trial captains and kahunas to play their role in Project U.G. this is of course very risky, but it would also save the lives of millions if they contributed," answered Larry. "Don't worry, the International Police, UB task force, Aether Foundation as well as I will be supporting this Project," Burnet and Kukui looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright we'll do it," said Kukui.

Larry smiled widely,"I appreciate your cooperation," said Larry.

"Wait but is that boy also a part of this?" asked Burnet.

"The young man with the Pikachu insisted that he take part in this project so I agreed," answered Larry. "He seemed eager to help out,"

"I see, so he volunteered on his own," said Burnet.

"Yes, now that I've explained a little bit about the project, I just need all of you're support in order to make this project a success," said Larry. The entire room erupted into a chatter as the groups discussed the matter with one another. After a while the chattering died down and Celestia stood up.

"We understand that this project is risky, but if those trial captains and kahunas are willing to sacrifice their lives to protect Alola and Equestria then we agree," announced Celestia. Larry smiled.

"Thank you all, with of our power we'll do everything to put an end to Supernova's ambitions," announced Larry. The entire room erupted in cheers as everyone jumped out of their seats. "You're all dismissed until then prepare for everything," said Larry. "Kukui, do me a favor and report back to the captains and kahunas, Lusamine and Wicke continue with the preparations," Larry ordered. Kukui, Lusamine, and Wicke nodded as they followed the others out the door.

"You're determined aren't you," said Celestia.

Larry nodded,"Once Project U.G. goes into full effect, surely even Necrozma will see we're not to be trifled with," said Larry. Celestia nodded as she closed the door behind her. "It has to work, after all, the fate of Alola and Equestria is resting on their shoulders," He pulled out a portfolio and opened it up to a sheet of paper with a photo of Naganadel on it. "Let's see Naganadel aka UB Stinger, Poison Dragon Type, Zygarde has an advantage over this one along with UB Adhesive," He flipped the file over to reveal another file with a photo of Blacephalon. "Blacephalon aka UB Burst, Fire Ghost Type, again Zygarde has an advantage," He flipped the file over to reveal one final file behind it with a photo of Stakataka. "Stakataka aka UB Assembly Rock Steel Type, hmm perfect Zygarde has an advantage over all four newly discovered UBs," Larry stood up and looked out the window. "I suppose we should start searching for Zygarde then,"

Author's Note:

Chapter 30 complete. Ok so this one is a little shorter than all the others since it's just an introduction to Project U.G. Now to those of you who don't know what U.G. stands for I 'm afraid I cannot say much except for when I tell you, wait for episode 61 of the Sun and Moon Anime. Plus if you couldn't already tell the boy with the Pikachu is obviously hinting towards Ash from the anime. And yes Zygarde will be returning in this story.

PreviousChapters Next