• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20: Vincent

Vincent took a step forward towards the Battle Royal Dome but hesitated. He thought about why he had agreed to this. Nova had sacrificed himself to Necrozma in order to save his life. He had been envious of that kind of bravery and courage and wanted it so badly. he had lived his entire life acting like a wimp and everyone would tease him because of it. Lusamine had been the only person who seemed to understand his struggle and did everything she could to help. But ever since Faba had fired him, he was forbidden to show his face at Aether for the rest of his life. That's when Necrozma found him. He didn't know why Necrozma was so interested in him, all he knew was his life was in jeopardy. Until Nova showed up and saved him. Wanting to repay him he gave his loyalty to him. Now he was starting to regret his decision. If only he'd kept his mouth shut about Cosmog none of this would've happened.

"I'm sorry Lusamine," Vincent whimpered as a tear roll down his cheek. There he goes again crying like a big baby. He wiped his eyes when he froze. Maybe he still had time to fix his mistake, he just had to find help. He looked around to make sure he was alone and dropped the items. Who could help him at a time like this. The Ultra Recon Squad. If he told them about Supernova's true intentions maybe they would agree to help him. Looking around himself he quietly snuck away from the Royal Battle Dome in search of the Ultra Recon Squad.


"Alright, alright I'm coming," said Symon annoyed of the knocks on the door. He opened the door to find Phyco and Soliera standing on the porch.

"Greetings, you must be Felix's Father," said Phyco.

"Can I help you?" asked Symon.

"We have been sent here to retrieve you under the Champion's request," said Soliera.

Symon quickly turned around and spit out his coffee and looked at the two in shock,"You mean The Champion!?"

"Indeed he has some things he would like to discuss about your son," answered Soliera.

"Honey who is it?" Amber's voice called out from inside the house.

"Is that your wife, we would like to see her if you don't mind," said Phyco.

"Uh yeah, Amber can you come here for a sec!" Symon yelled inside the house. As the two waited the sound of footsteps grew louder as Amber ran by her husband's side.

"Oh um hello," said Amber.

"You must be Miss Amber right?" asked Soliera.

"Um yes, I am," answered Amber.

"Oh forgive us we have yet to introduce ourselves, I am Soliera," said Soliera introducing herself.

"I am Phyco, we are the Ultra Recon Squad," said Phyco.

"Ultra Recon Squad?" asked Symon.

"We will explain everything in due time, but for now we would like to ask you to come with us," said Soliera.

"Why?" asked Amber.

"Apparently the Champion wants to meet us," answered Symon.

"The Champion!?" gasped Amber.

"Yes, please we don't have much time," said Phyco.

"Well if it's the Champion that summoned us, I guess we can't say no to that," said Symon. Symon and Amber walked out of the house and followed Phyco and Soliera as they jumped onto Solgaleo's back.

"Is that the legendary Pokemon!?" gasped Amber.

"Indeed now please hope on," said Phyco. Suddenly somebody called out to them as Symon and Amber was getting on. The four turned around to see Vincent running up to them.

"Please wait, take me with you!" Vincent begged. Vincent stopped to catch his breath as the four stared at him.

"Um sorry who are you?" asked Symon.

"My name is Vincent," said Vincent.

"Wait Vincent, you mean the anonymous person who sent our son the Shiny Silvally?" asked Amber.

"Yes, please I'll explain everything later, but please wherever it is you're going please take me with you," gasped Vincent still catching his breath.

"What do you think sir?" asked Soliera.

"Why not he seems to be panicked, maybe he can tell us why," said Phyco.

"Oh thank you so much," said Vincent.

"So where exactly is the Champion right now?" asked Symon.

"Wait you're going to see the Champion?' asked Vincent.

"Yes, he asked us to come and get these two," answered Soliera.

"Oh thank Arceus, please hurry I must talk to him at once," said Vincent.

"Ohh kay, hop on then," said Phyco in a confused tone. Vincent waited as Symon and Amber hopped on before he joined them, then Soliera and Phyco. "Solgaleo to Equestria!" Phyco ordered. Solgaleo roared as an Ultra Wormhole appeared. Solgaleo jumped up and ran into the Wormhole leaving Alola behind them.


Larry sat in his chair tapping his finger on the table as he read the reports. From the news Nebula received from Argo, the mysterious force by the name of Ultra Aether had used Ultra Beasts in the battle against him and Gladion. Specifically two new Ultra Beasts that had never been sighted before. The door suddenly opened as Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Ember, Thorax, Shining Armor, Queen Novo, Lusamine, Looker, Anabel, Dulse, Zossie, and Nebula walked in. "Hmm all of you at once?" asked Larry as each one of them took their seats.

"We wanted updates on the situation," answered Ember.

"I see, well please bear with me, I'm still looking over the reports from Argo," said Larry.

"Wait so you still haven't figured out about Ultra Aether?" asked Nebula.

"Afraid not, this is the first time I've ever heard of an organization called Ultra Aether," said Larry.

"Do you think Ultra Aether has something to do with the situation going on right now?" asked Lusamine.

"That I'm still unsure about, I've asked Phyco and Soliera to go back to Alola and get both Symon and Amber for me," said Larry.

"The two trainers that helped us with the Cosmic beast incident," said Anabel. Larry nodded. Just then there was a knock on the door that grabbed everyone's attention.

"Come in!" Larry said. The door opened as Phyco, Zossie, Symon, and Amber walked in.

"We've brought them sir," said Phyco.

"Great work," said Larry. Suddenly his eye looked over as if someone was hiding behind the door. "I know your hiding here why don't you come out?" asked Larry. The group turned around as Vincent slowly walked in.

"Hi," he said nervously. Everyone's eyes widened and gasped as Nebula shot up from his seat.

"YOU!" he shouted making Vincent flinch.

"Your from Ultra Aether!" said Cadence.

Vincent yelped as he took a step back. "Please don't hurt me, I'm not here to cause trouble I swear!"

"Likely story pal!" yelled Nebula.

"How dare you attack my daughter!" growled Lusamine.

"And my sister!" hissed Shining Armor.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" screamed Larry slamming his fists down on the table making everyone in the room to go dead silent. "I understand that this young man is a part of the enemy and that his comrades caused problems for us, but please let him speak," said Larry. Everyone slowly sit back down in their seats obviously not wanting to get on his bad side. "Now who are you and why have you come here?" asked Larry.

"Oh um yes, my name is Vincent," said Vincent nervously. He began to feel uneasy as everyone's eyes were on him.

"Ok, and why are you here Vincent?" asked Larry.

"I need your help Champion sir!" said Larry.

"Why do you need help from the Champion?" sneered. Luna.

"LUNA!" screamed Larry making her jump. Larry looked over to Vincent and nodded. "What can I do for you Vincent?" asked Larry.

"It's about Ultra Aether, I know what's going on," said Vincent. Everyone's eyes widened and gasped at Vincent's statement.

"How much do you know?" asked Larry.

"A lot sir, I can explain as much as I know about Ultra Aether's ambitions," answered Vincent. Everyone, even Symon, Amber, Phyco, and Soliera turned their attention towards Vincent.

"Very well then let's here it," said Larry.

"Alright so I don't know how much of you know about the disappearance of Team Cosmos Admin Nova," said Vincent.

"Who doesn't know that?" asked Nebula.

"Well the truth is Ultra Recon Boss N, is actually Nova," said Vincent. Everyone's eyes widened and gasped in shock.

"Wait so Nova's alive?" asked Nebula.

"Yes, however Nova, he isn't what he used to be, the reason why nobody has heard from him in a while is because he was captured by Necrozma," answered. Vincent. Everyone again gasped. "He sacrificed his life to save me from Necrozma when he suddenly attacked me many years ago, but I couldn't do the same for him, I tried but in the end he was taken into the Ultra Wormhole and vanished," said Vincent.

"But he's still alive?" asked Larry.

"Yes," answered Phyco. Everyone turned towards Phyco with a worried look. "When Necrozma appeared in Ultra Megalopolis with Nova we managed to save him before Necrozma could kill him," said Phyco.

"Ok and then what happened?" asked Larry.

"When we explained to him about our goals, he said that he was a part of Team Cosmos who's trying to stop the Ultra Beasts and wanted to help," answered Phyco. "We knew that since he came from Alola he had more knowledge about Pokemon than us, so we agreed,"

"We made him our boss," said Zossie.

"Wait you mean to tell us that you kept Nova alive and never told us!?" asked Nebula.

"He requested that his identity be kept a secret even from Team Cosmos so we agreed," answered Dulse.

"Then?" asked Larry.

"We don't know, after he became our boss he started working on some sort of project and wouldn't tell us what he was working on," said Soliera.

"He was working to create Ultra Aether," answered Vincent. Everyone turned their attention back to Vincent.

"Wait so Nova has been alive this whole time, and was working to create Ultra Aether behind our backs!?" asked Nebula. Vincent nodded.

"Wait but why would he be creating Ultra Aether?" asked Cadence.

"To get revenge against Symon, Amber, and all of Equestria," answered Vincent. Everyone once again gasped as they looked at Amber, Symon, and the three princesses.

"What why!?" asked Luna.

"Nova was furious that after all this time he would just disband Team Cosmos, they had been so close to their goal only for Nebula to disband team Cosmos because of the influence of Amber, Symon, and the ponies," answered Vincent. "He couldn't forgive the fact that they were so close to their goal only to be crushed in the end by the two trainers and ponies,"

"So he wanted revenge against those who ruined their goals," said Celestia.

"Yes, however that's not all," said Vincent.

"Is there something else we must know?" asked Larry.

"Yes, in order for him to fulfill his ambitions he needed support, therefore he lied to the Ultra Recon Squad, saying that he was creating Ultra Aether to stop Necrozma, when he really was creating Ultra Aether to capture Necrozma and use him as the key to his master plan," answered Vincent.

"Did we hear that right, you mean to tell us he was planning to aid us in capturing Necrozma so that he can use him to achieve his own goals?!" asked Phyco. Vincent nodded.

"That imbecile, he knows nothing of Necrozma's power and yet he's trying to use him as his own!?" yelled Dulse.

"What's he planning to do?" asked Thorax.

"While he was building Ultra Aether, he continued to act as if he was supporting The Ultra Recon Squad because he knew they were getting help from Lusamine and the Aether Foundation, so he would continue provide everything he knew about Ultra Beasts in exchange for Aether and Ultra Recon Squad's technology and use that to create duplicates and build Ultra Aether," said Vincent.

"He's using our technology against us!?" asked Lusamine.

"Yes, he believes that by creating a much more powerful version of Aether by combining the knowledge of Aether's technology, with the Ultra Recon Squad's knowledge of Necrozma and his knowledge of Ultra Beasts and Ultra Wormholes, he'll be able to create a machine that will help him capture Necrozma and use him to summon Ultra Wormholes not just in Alola but in Equestria as well," said Vincent.

"He's trying to summon Ultra Beasts in Alola and Equestria!?" asked Anabel.

"Not just summon, but to create an army of Ultra Beasts that he can use to attack Equestria and Alola," answered Vincent.

"And I suppose by creating an army of Ultra Beasts and using it for the invasion, is his way of getting revenge?" asked Larry.

"Yes that's exactly right, and not only that but he's planning to have Necrozma lead the invasion," answered Vincent.

"Sister this is bad," said Luna.

"Indeed it is," said Celestia.

"It only gets worse from here, Felix, Starlight, Gladion, and several other trainers have been captured by Nova and is being held captive to prevent them from interfering with Nova's plans," said Vincent.

"Gladion!" Lusamine gasped.

"Our child!" Symon and Amber gasped.

"Is that it?" asked Larry.

"Oh uh one last thing, he's not doing this alone, he's getting support from Faba who's planning to summon the world's most strongest villains the Pokemon world has met, as well as Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, and The Shadow pony who are acting as loyal agents to Nova," answered Vincent. "Oh and before I forget, his name is no longer Nova, but Supernova," said Vincent.

"Queen Chrysalis," growled Celestia.

"The Shadow Pony," growled Luna.

"King Sombra," gasped Cadence.

"Alright, thanks for the information," said Larry. he slowly got up from his seat and announced. "Well folks it seems we have a new task on our hands, first things first, if what Vincent here said is true, then Nova or rather Supernova will surely stop at nothing to get what he wants, it's our job to protect the Alola Region and Equestria from harm," said Larry. "I will contact the trial captains, and kahunas to prepare an all out rescue operation to save the captives from Supernova and his forces," said Larry. "Meanwhile the rest of you prepare for what comes ahead, our first priority is to prevent Supernova from capturing Necrozma," Everyone nodded. "If we can at least keep him away from Necrozma he won't be able to form his army of UBs," said Larry. "For now I need you all to go prepare for what the future may bring, I'll be here planning on how to counter Supernova's plans, until then you're all dismissed," said Larry. Everyone got out of their seats and walked out the door following behind Vincent. Once everyone was out the door closed shut and Larry was once again alone. He walked over to the balcony and looked up. "Don't worry y'all we're coming for you," said Larry looking up at the Eclipse.

Author's Note:

Chapter 20 complete. Wow this one was a bit longer than usual. But hey at least things are starting to burn up. Now that Vincent has spilled the beans to Larry and the others, it's up to them to save Felix and the others while plotting a counter attack to Supernova's ambitions. Hopefully they can successfully save them and put an end to Supernova's darkest desires.

PreviousChapters Next