• Published 16th Apr 2015
  • 25,705 Views, 436 Comments

Chaos is Displaced. The Tale of Loki! - Mega NewWays97



A displaced tale with a twist. Going as a character already in MLP.What could go wrong? Read and find out in this displaced with a twist.

  • ...
110
 436
 25,705

Sequel is Up

Comments ( 19 )

Ha burrito

Comment posted by NoLongerSober deleted Aug 24th, 2015

6352732 Nice to know, Though I am hoping to remake it with a updated formatting and editing. Yes the story was a bit fast paced that I realized was hurting it.

6353928 If you decide to remake it, I will gladly give it another go.

6390596 Right I'm no good with names...

6476078 He does get more character later on A total inability to find one person despite searching the whole planet, is impulsive not thinking things though, and withholding information/manipulation

6482494 yeah we guessed that after reading it over, of course we hand waved it as some kinda magical babble with him not truly understanding because he has only chaos magic, the story sequel well try to make it fit more.

I like the different setup in the beginning (with having a second Discord), but you reeeeeally need a proofreader. Following grammar rules is important, and that's not happening here.

6605566 sorry.... I just don't have an editor

Co-written with Thunderclap and our second story together.

What's the first, and where can I read it?

This writing is atrocious. But the concept. Its just to entertaining to dislike. Take a like my boy, you earned it.

7597349
She's from the Burning Crusader by Elementbrigade

7902224
Trixie is pretty cool. It's just that kinda reminded me of my D&D sessions.

9379199
It wasn't an insult. The fic was exactly what it was made to be. Chaotic.

In fact I applaud you.

onto the next one this was great

Login or register to comment