• Published 16th Apr 2015
  • 25,709 Views, 436 Comments

Chaos is Displaced. The Tale of Loki! - Mega NewWays97



A displaced tale with a twist. Going as a character already in MLP.What could go wrong? Read and find out in this displaced with a twist.

  • ...
110
 436
 25,709

True Love's Frist Kiss..... also Trixie

'Yes! Twilight is talking to me again!' Loki cheered inside his head. 'Now there's nothing that could possibly go wrong!' He continued as he watched Twilight walk out of the store. A week had past and everything seemed to be looking great for him. His shop doors open up as Nyx came walking out with the family pet.

He then turned to Nyx with a smile. "Hey Nyx, it looks like you've got Frieza pretty well trained there."

"Yup, though he did cause a flowerbed to freeze over when he took care of his business." Nyx admitted with a chuckle.

"Eh, babysteps. Still, things are looking up for us Nyx. I'm friends with Twilight again, you don't have to wear a disguise anymore, and I've actually helped out with some major problems. I think things will actually be calm around here for a while."

"Doesn't that seem like tempting fate?" Nyx asked with a tilt of the head.

"Eh, I don't believe in fate." Loki admitted.

"Uhhh," Nyx started.

However a voice rang out. "Twilight Sparkle!" The unicorn mare turned to see Trixie however there was something with her, the Alicorn Amulet. Loki blinked at this for a few moments.

'I hate you fate I hate you.' Loki thought.

"I knew I forgot to get a magical object out of some ponies hands." Loki said. Trixie walked up to Twilight.

"Twilight sparkle you humiliated Trixie."

Inside his room Discords eye ball flashed an image of what was going on outside. The blue unicorn was going to challenge Twilight to a magical duel. Discord had popcorn at the ready.

Loki walked out of his shop to see Trixie attempt to take over the town. 'Well this shouldn't be too hard to deal with. Just as long as nothing unfortunate should happen. I just tempted fate again, didn't I? Whelp, I'd better just try and deal with this now.'

Loki walked over and stood next to Twilight. "Well, what's going on here?" He asked.

"Loki, do you care to tell me how Trixie got her hooves on a dangerous magical artifact?" Twilight asked as she turned to him with an aggravated look.

"Uh, well I may have missed a few of them... I get distracted very easily." Loki explained with a weak grin. Twilight facehooved.

"Oh Loki, you are hopeless sometimes."

"Who is this Twilight Sparkle, your coltfriend?" Trixie asked. Both Twilight and Loki blushed at that question.

Loki decided to introduce himself. "Hello I'm best Seller but everypony calls me Loki I'm owner of the local magic shop." Loki said. "Now then miss I know this may sound strange but that’s the Alicorn Amulet and you need to take it off before it causes you to go mad with.... you’ve already gone mad with power haven't you." Loki facehooved.

Trixie answered with a magic burst. Loki used his powers to form a shield around him and Twilight. "Yeah she’s been driven mad by the amulet."

"I kind of picked up on that." Twilight snarked with a quick glance.

"Okay, there's no need to worry about this. Do you remember those gems I showed you?" Loki asked.

"Of course, that blue gem you showed me might be able to counteract the corrupting effects of the amulet long enough for us to get it off of her." Twilight enthused.

"Do you think you could distract her while I go get the gem?"

Twilight nodded and replied, "I'll see what I can do."

Loki ripped into his shop then remembered. 'Wait the gem has no anti corrupting effects.' he thought it over for a moment.

"What should I do?" He decided not to leave it up to chance. He opened the safe and removed Sombra’s horn. "I'll just coat her horn in crystal." Loki said he ran out right as Trixie let a spell go into the horn. Loki then ate it. "Well that can't be.... ahhhhhhhhhh!" He collapsed as his form returned Trixie was about to unleash a spell only for her horn to be removed.

"Mortal you do not deserve your little magic!" It was Loki but his head was more dragon-like and his body was now 12 feet long. With magic in his hands he gave a smile. "Turn to stone." Trixie was tapped on the head and the mare screamed as she was turned to stone.

"Loki!" Twilight screamed, terrified of what was happening to her friend. Loki turned toward her and smiled. Except, this wasn't the warm, carefree smile she had come to know from Loki. This was a cold, dark smile, the kind of smile that reveled in the suffering of others.

"Well hello Twilight. Do you wish to join this mare and become a lawn ornament?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Simple, because I can. Now if you excuse me, I think I'm going to go give Princess Celestia a visit. I think she would make a spectacular star, don't you?" Loki asked as he sank into the shadows.

"Loki wait!" Twilight called out, but it was too late he was gone.

'This is awful, what should I do?' She thought. 'I guess I have to go get the elements and the girls, even though I don't want to use them on him.' A tear suddenly came to Twilight's eye as she pictured Loki trapped as a statue.

Appearing in a flash was Discord. "Well I can't believe this." Discord said looking over the stone statue. "No chaos entity would ever do this." Discord said. He saw Twilight crying. "Oh you think he did this consciously?" He asked the unicorn. Twilight blinked. Nyx came running out.

"The safe with Sombra’s horn is open." She screamed running to Twilight

"See Loki isn't in his right mind." Discord said. He decided to show her a little recording showing Loki eating Sombra horn by accident. "What a strange thing Sombra’s dead yet his horn still holds corruptive powers it seems to have made him into wo he wasn't as.... it corrupted glorious chaos!" Discord said. Twilight blinked.

"How can I free him?" She begged.

Nyx jumped in. "True love’s kiss." She said. Twilight blinked.

"She may have a point," Discord said.

"What are you talking about," Twilight started. "That sort of thing only works in fairy tales." Discord just smiled at that.

"Silly little pony, there's still so much you have to learn about magic. Sombra's horn is a corrupting influence. So we need something pure to counteract it. And nothing is more pure than true love."

"Okay, but who's going to kiss Loki?" Twilight asked dumbly. Nyx and Discord shared a look for a moment before turning toward her. Twilight blushed hotly as she understood what they meant.

"I-I can't kiss him. I mean, we're just friends."

"Well somepony has to kiss him or else he'll spend the rest of his days as a pigeon toilet." Discord explained, laying it out for Twilight.

"We better get there fast, he’s heading for Canterlot and he’s taking his sweet time too." With a snap they disappeared only to reappear in the throne room. "We got here first." Discord said.

"Only because I didn't decide to just go light speed." Loki said phasing though the wall as its structure got messed up. "So who here wants be to imprison them in stone?" He asked.

Discord could feel a power rising in him. It was like the opposite of the elements of harmony like he was only this time it was there equal.

"Well that rules out imprisoning him in stone he just as powerful as the elements my dear so if this doesn't work well we’re dead."

"Loki, please just stop this," Twilight pleaded. "I don't want to see you do anything you'd regret." Nyx jumped in as well.

"Yeah, please stop! I want my silly daddy back!" Loki frowned at the filly in front of him.

"Quiet you, I made you and I can just as easily unmake you." He growled. Nyx started to sob. Even though she knew her father wasn't in his right mind, it still hurt to hear.

"Loki!" Twilight screeched. "Do you even hear yourself right now? The person I've come to know would never say something so horrible."

"Oh, my hearing is just fine. I just don't care. All I really care about is amusing myself, and tormenting the mortals of this world sounds like the best way to do just that."

"You really have been corrupted," Twilight stated as a tear fell from her eye. "But I know how I can bring you back!" "Oh, and how do you plan on doing that? You didn't bring any of the elements with you." Loki asked with an arched eyebrow and an amused smirk.

Twilight sighed as Loki was in her face. "With this." With a kiss a strange energy flowed through him. The effect caused a bright flash as Loki was back in his Best Seller form. The corruption of Sombra was neutralized. Discord wiped a tear from his eye. "

Well Twilight looks like you found your true love.... Oh my." He said. Discord’s greatest secret was he was a hopeless romantic. Best Seller of Loki blinked.

"What just happened?" He asked.

Twilight blushed as she tried to find a delicate way to explain it. Luckily, or unluckily for her, Nyx decided to do it for her.

"Miss Twilight gave you true love's kiss to save you from the evil spell you were under so now you're back to normal daddy!" She cheered as she rushed over to Loki to give him a hug. "Does this mean Miss Twilight is going to.be my mommy now?" Both Loki and Twilight blushed while Discord just laughed uproariously.

"Umm, I think we'll have to talk about that later, much, much later. Okay Nyx?" Nyx nodded and continued to hug her father. Loki then turned to Twilight with a blush on his cheeks. "Thanks for saving me by the way. So, where do we go from here?"

Twilight blushed as well and turned her head away from Loki slightly. "I guess we could go on a date and see from there."

"Sounds good, but this time, let's avoid places that are being invaded by changelings." Loki said with a weak grin.

Author's Note:

Any questions so far ask me.