• Published 16th Apr 2015
  • 25,696 Views, 436 Comments

Chaos is Displaced. The Tale of Loki! - Mega NewWays97



A displaced tale with a twist. Going as a character already in MLP.What could go wrong? Read and find out in this displaced with a twist.

  • ...
110
 436
 25,696

Tirek, Death, Rainbow Power

In his home Loki look over the five elements he had unlocked. However the last one the Disharmony of magic refused to listen. "Great I'm still one away and the mane six are one away what could possibly." His eyes flashed as he sensed something. "What was that?" He closed his eyes to search for it. He found... a Unicorn on the ground with no magic. 'Oh god no its Tirek!'

Loki thought in fear. The day came up as he raced to Discords room. He wasn't there. "Celestia!" He screamed and teleported to the crystal palance. Celestia saw Loki appear right in front of her. "Celestia tell me you didn't send Discord off to fight Tirek?" He asked.

"I did actually..." Loki face floored.

"Oh great we are doomed."

"What are you talking about? I thought you, Fluttershy and the others had made great strides in reforming him?" Celestia asked with a look of pure fear.

"More like baby steps. Look, why didn't you just ask me to take care of Tirek?"

"I figured you would be busy. Between your shop, raising Nyx, helping the elements unlock the box, not to mention a relationship with a certain purple princess. I didn't want to impose and thought that Discord would be just as good."

Loki took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down a little. "You know what, it's fine. If I can get to the two of them before Tirek can steal too much magic, I should be able to handle the both of them," he reasoned. "Didn't your last fight with Discord nearly end in a tie?" Celestia asked with an incredulous look.

"Don't worry about that, I have a plan," he lied, he didn't have one, "Now, I'm going to find those two. Do me a favor and don't tell Twilight about this."

Don't worry, I won't," Celestia promised with a warm smile. And with that Loki teleported out of the room. As soon as he did that Celestia's smile fell. "Guards! summon Princess Twilight Sparkle and the other Elements of Harmony, there is news that they must hear."


Discord stopped he could sense Loki was coming for them. With a snap he cast a old spell to hide them a old spell he used to remain hidden for millions of years. "We better get moving." Discord said to Tirek as he drained another group of Unicorns magic.



Loki appeared in the frozen north, then the Everfree forest then the waters of the sea. Loki keep cursing. "Discord!" With a flash he was gone to Canterlot Library. "Ok this is going nowhere." he paused as he felt the princesses magic in one pony. 'Whoa... its not like Tirek a threat now but I got to get Nyx out of here.' Nyx was a Alicorn Filly and she had little control over her magic a prime target for Tirek.


Tirek walked to the Canterlot palace as he did he saw the stain glass windows but ignored them. Celestia was shocked. "What but Loki should have taken care of you? Discord what did you do!" Celestia asked.


Discord then revealed he was one of the images on the stain glass windows and pulled himself out with a grin. Celestia frowned and thought, 'Loki may have a point about Discord's creativity, he's repeating old tricks.'

"Really Celestia, hiding myself from that cheap lookalike wasn't that hard. I just put a dampening spell on Tirek and myself. It basically cloaked our magical auras making it impossible to track us down. I'm surprised he didn't think of it," Discord concluded with a dark chortle.

"Enough of your explanations Discord," Tirek boomed. "I'm here to take what's mine," he finished as he stomped towards Celestia and picked her up in his magic. He then tried to suck her magic out like he had done countless times, but was shocked when nothing happened. "What is the meaning of this?!"


"We gave away our magic." Cadance said. Discord had a smile. "Oh yes to her right." He revealed Twilight stain glass window. "Equestria newest Princess." Discord answered. Tirek looked it over.

"Four Alicorns worth of magic." He was liking the sound of that. Loki teleported into the dream world with Nyx and frieza in hand they would be safe hopefully in this dimension. "Ok please don't tell me time works differently in the dream world." He begged himself in a flash, however it did. He appeared just in time watch Tirek holding everyone hostage, in a way to get Twilight to give up the Alicorn magic. Twilight surrendered it having no choice. As he drained the magic of the four princesses Loki finally snapped. He spend a whole year looking for him to stop this. Loki magic flared up as he charged right into Tirek grabbing his horns, slamming him into the ground hard!

"What in the name of Tartarus?" Tirek managed to ask before he was slammed into the ground once more. Unlike with Twilight that actually hurt.

"Stay the fuck away from my marefriend," Loki growled the air around him twisted as reality bulked under his rage..

Tirek managed to pick himself up off the ground and chuckled at. "So this is what Discord meant by a lookalike," He said as he looked Loki over. "This should prove to be interesting. I now hold all of the magic in Equestria, it should be interesting to see if I can defeat someone that is considered to be a god." "Keep dreaming buddy. When I'm done with you you're going to wish I sent you back to Tartarus," Loki boomed as he charged magic into his talons and paw, Loki then snapped his talons and teleported the both of them into a far off wasteland on the edge of Equestria. Loki didn't want to risk any lives in this fight, save for two. His own and Tireks.


Tirek looked around for a brief moment seeming surprised at suddenly being teleported, he didn't even sense Loki do it.

However Loki gave him a punch right into the sky, the mountain Tirek landed on broke apart. Tirek spat out a tooth.

As Loki flew at him, Triek reacteed with a punch of his own. Sending Loki into a mountain. Loki teleported before the rubble become a squad of mechs before they all slammed into Tirek, the centertar was forced to unleash his magic to break free. He summoned the clouds who unleashed lighting at Loki. As the lighting hit, Loki turned them into solid rock which slammed into Tirek before slamming a mountain into him.

Far off the fact Loki was the only thing standing inform of Tirek and the world was both scary and heroic. Scary as if he failed Tirek could take his magic and be unstoppable, Heroic because the fight would be one for the history books where Loki would if he won Semite his position as Defender of the balance. Shock waves were felt as the two Titans in the badlands tried

Punch after punch each connecting. Finally in the badlands the two gather energy and unleashed a blast of magic. All beings with magic could sense the clash. With a explosion the light could be seen all over the planet.

Tirek was on the defensive after a while Loki seemed unstopped. 'I have all the magic of the Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Uincorn, the Alicorns and Discord! How is it that he not only strong enough to face me, but actually overpower me!' Tirek thought. Loki with a massive fist slam knocked Tirek into the ground before flying up he summoned a massive amount of Magic. A huge ball brighter then the sun formed as he was going to end Tirek right here!

Right as he was about to let it go Tirek unleashed a blast into the ball a explosion rocked the world itself as Loki was sent into a mountain injured by his own magic. Loki was barely conscious

Tirek stood up injured using his powers, Loki was leaved up glowing Tirek took this time to attempt to take away his magic. Tirek had to give him credit Loki refused to give his magic even while half way conscious and through willpower was stopping it. However Loki month slowly gave way as coming out of it his eyes and even his body a huge surge of magic. It took far longer then any source Tirek had ever gone. In fact already Loki had more magic the Discord and the combined Alicorns and Loki still seemed to have more much more. After about a minute it became clear Tirek had double his power and by the three minutes mark he had double that! The only reason it seems Loki didn't just end him was lack of understanding just how powerful he really was.


"Oh my this power you have so much magic within you." He said. Loki sighed as He tried to stand up. Tirek gathered magic. "However given how powerful you made me, I think a quick death is in order." Tirek unleashed a blast right into Loki. Twilight, Nyx, Frezia, Discord, the royal sisters, Trixie and a few others felt something a part of them die. Where Loki stood was nothing Tirek had destroyed Loki down to the Atom.

All of a sudden, Twilight just collapsed. She somehow knew what had happened to Loki. Tears started to flow freely from her eyes as she wept for her sudden loss. "No Loki," She whispered softly. All of a sudden she shot up and looked up toward the sky. "Loki! You can't be dead, I need you, Nyx needs you!" All of a sudden her sadness turned to anger and she turned to Discord with a glare. "You! this is all your fault! You let Loki die! We should've never let you out of your statue. In fact, we should've just smashed your statue and we could've been done with you forever."

Discord visibly shrank as Twilight's anger was unleashed upon him. "I-I'm sorry Twilight. I-I just wanted my freedom. And I may have wanted to get back at Loki, but I never wanted all of this to happen."



e looked at his gift from Tirek. He gave it to her. "I don't deserver friendship, and I don’t deserve my title or magic." The object became the key of magic. However for Twilight this mattered not.

In the spot were Loki once was a slight glow could be seen as if something had been there.

"I AM NOW YOUR GOD!" Tirek screamed. As Twilight looked at the key and back at Tirek.

They could finish him but Loki.... A voice ragged out across the skies breaking her form her trance. "FUCK YOU!" Six lights sprang up from the horizon as they all came and landed right in front of the main six when it was done. Appearing before them.... was Loki! He stood with his form changed . With two fangs instead of one what looked light horns of the sides of his mouth with long whiskers like of energy his colors looked darken more diverse like a rainbow. Loki had finally unlocked the true power of the Elements of Disharmony.

"How are you still alive!?" Tirek thundered as his hands glowed with magic. He then formed orbs of magic and then threw them right at Loki. Loki just smirked as he threw up his mismatched arms and caught the orbs in them with little effort. He then crushed them out of existence. "Fuck you that's how," He answered.

Twilight beamed and couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Loki, is that really you?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes with her hooves.

"You got that right," he replied with a wink toward her. "Now you go, I'll hold him off while you and the girls do what you have to do." Twilight nodded and motioned for the girls to follow her to the box that the Tree of Harmony. Once they were out of sight Loki turned to Tirek and cracked the knuckles of his talons. "Let's do this one more time Tirek. Round 2 Fight!"

Triek unleashed a massive blast which Loki countered with a blast of his own. A dark blast that stalemated then over powered Tirek's. "Impossible!" Tirek couldn't believe this he had all of Equestria powers he had all the magic.

He fucking killed Loki! How do you even get better form it! Tirek went to deliver a punch only for Loki to catch it as a shockwave gave way behind him as the country side was destroyed Tirek hit with all the strength he had and, Loki simply gave his own upper cut, sending Tirek all the way into space. A second later a kick hit him as Loki appeared crossing the distance before reappearing in the ground fist raised. Triek gave a cough as blood came right out his month. Loki let him down then started stretching. "You know I haven't even started to warm up and I'm already man handing you." Loki flew up. "Ok perhaps I should hold back even more?" Loki offered.

However another flash of rainbow light reviled Twilight and her friends with the Elements true power. "Impossible! I can't be defeated!" He screamed. Loki got with the Six. "No Tirek your nothing." Loki wasn't kidding on that part. With that they all charged up a single blast Harmony and Disharmony.. Tirek lunched his own... which was overpowered like paper vs a Nuke. Tirek screamed under the force as the magic was literally ripped out of his very body. However even after he had nothing his very atoms were soon destroyed under the onslaught.

With Tirek gone the group land on the ground magic restored.

Author's Note:

If you have any Questions just ask.