• Published 13th Mar 2014
  • 6,671 Views, 700 Comments

Lunar Rebirth - MadMaxtheBlack



One-thousand years after her death, Luna is reincarnated into the body of a blind unicorn mare.

Comments ( 90 )

Celestia damn it. :facehoof:
I am with Selena on this to Tarterus with everypony except Twilight. At least Twilight was kind to her and was trying to respect her wishes. Hopefully somepony knocks some sense into Celestia soon.

I Think that anger is going to express itself in some truly Nightmarish ways...

In regards to the AN no people will still need help even if they refuse it, that is what mental institutions are for

Ah well , that's how a concerned parent is...
Annoying as heck even when you say that you are fine.
And I guess that the healers are a bit panicked as well because of Selena dispearance...
Still , everyone should just chill and stop loosing their shit , unless they want to be on the receiving end of a very pissed off Selena. :facehoof:

7250776 You're face is going to express itselfin some truely Nightmarish ways...

7250776 Hey man, do me a favor and NOT.

7250935 It's not mentioned in the story, but the story's picture has a good representation of it. The colors are more evening themed, in memory of Luna.

Dammit Celly...

You don't just teleport a blind pony! They rely on their tactile and spatial senses too much! :facehoof:

Honestly, this version of Celestia is a bucking idiot sometimes!

Haha Celestia, you done goofed!
Keep going! ;)

7250928 Are my Puns truly the bad? Maybe I should rhyme to keep you from getting mad! :trollestia:

loved the new chapter

can't wait for the next chapter in 2 months.

7250928

I wonder if Selene would listen to A7x? I mean Nightmare is a pretty good album :pinkiehappy:

"If you're trying to help someone against their will... is it really considered helping them anymore?"



It depends on the scenario, in a medical sense then yes as you may feel fine but that could just be the eye of the storm so to say. Most other cases then no you aren't helping, you're being a pain in the arse.

7250815 yes, but those are times where people are incapable of making informed consent, and even then, it's usually only temporary while they pose an immediate threat to themselves or those around them. Even the Mentally Ill can do a lot to refuse treatment and help, and the physically ill aren't obligated nearly as much.

if someone can consent to your help and doesn't, is it right to help them? that's the question.

IZ ALIVE! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HAPPYNESS! :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

When the silence section came I thought that it will be cut by a colony of batponies stalking Selena from the celling. That would explain the lack of floor movement. I wouldn't be supriced if Selena actually pranced though a few rooms filled with thestrals hanging out at the celling and not making a voice because the UberNurse told evrybatty that Da Moonborn doesn't want to be disturbed by noise from their cellar. So they did the opposite of Fus-Doh-Ra!!!

We got Cadance instead. I'm happy with that.

7251095
Well, when you meet your extremely sick and malnourished reincarnated little sister, its no surprise if you are overprotective of her.

7250846

I'd almost call Celestia a helicopter mom. hovering about Selena's every walking moment. Her heart's in the right place but she really needs to dial back the overprotective nature a bit. Caddy had the right idea, stimulation for the mind and body. Laying about in a hospital bed with nothing to do can drive anyone stir-crazy. Without sight, that limits a lot of the typical activities one would associate with a room-trapped patient. I guess she could get a record player (or whatever they use)? Maybe something tactile, for hooves and magic, like modeling clay? I suppose with her mapping spell, a puzzle wouldn't be too difficult, although the resolution of the spell might not be enough for the small pieces.

Might need Cadance's help to escape the room and sneak out to the nearest garden/greenery while Celestia's busy at court. And if our little Moonborn mare gets morbidly curious, sneak her to an observation balcony at court so she can listen in on what Celestia deals with every day. Just make sure Celestia doesn't know...

7251896 You don't wander the internet much do you friend? I've been places people hide in their worst nightmares.

7251488

Still, you would think Celestia would have enough life experience to know never to teleport a blind pony!

All she's succeeded in doing is further damaging her relationship with Selena.

7251488 They were mates, not sisters.

7252112
Oh yeah, I forgot that you made this fic with different origin. Still, watching your beloved reincarnated mate sickly malnourished like that can make anyone overprotective.

7252064

I've been around enough to know that what I posted wasn't edgy, now the rest of your comment however.....

I held off giving the story a thumbs up so I could get the 666, but I missed it, so have 667...

And why must you make me love your work so? I read the entire thing at work instead of working... LOL.

Nice going celestia. :facehoof:

Selene is really annoyed with the whole situation. Celestia is being over protective.

7252290 Specifically the deep web. Like 80% of my time is spent there. Gathering what information I can reap from the many listless souls who wander aimlessly, wanting to pass on information.

If you're trying to help someone against their will... is it really considered helping them anymore?

SJW's in a nutshell?

7262025

seems a bit awkward for Selena to immediately assume Twilight is thinking abour her Cutie Mark.

Unless she had been asking about it regularly for the past few hours. :twilightblush:

7262178 If Nightmare's attack a year or so ago, I'd agree with you. However, it's been one thousand years since the attack. Celestia most likely can take care of herself now, regardless of her battle scars.

How did I possible startle you?”

possibly



YAY BEST PRINCESS MAKES AN APPEARANCE! Ok, maybe not, put down the pitchfork Luna...WAIT YOU'RE DEAD ANYWAYS! In this fic at least, but you will always be number 1...

I was very meh about Cadance, honestly, until I started reading all these fics. She grew on me, even as Rainbow faded.

7262243 I'll concede the point, though now I want to see Celestia, Warrior Princess fight Discord! He stands no chance! Probably. Maybe.

Um. Oh. Fuck. This...Canterlot Wedding isn't going to be a thing right? RIGHT? I CAN'T SEE IT ENDING WELL HERE!!!

Celestia is hardened and bitter for a thousand years, may mellow out now that she's found Selena. There was that bit with Black Spark killing Selena's mother and Celes telling him to grow a pair. Could lead her to taking Twilight's accusations even more poorly than canon.

Oh, then there's the Crystal Empire, maybe, but she and Luna presumably fought Sombra then, at least a bit...2 alicorns to fail at taking down a single unicorn doesn't really speak well of their combat prowess...

My head hurts. This is why I don't embrace eternity...or maybe infinity is a better word.


Also, WTB a few more upgrades to notifications.

Oh, shes gonna lay into somebody soon.


Please tell me your back to writing! I don't think i cant wait 2 months between chapters lol

7264692
Yes you can.

7266690 SHhhh dont tell anyone

7267462
You dun goofed.
Hoofed.
Eh, one or the other...

The best story ever just updated....and i loved it!

I want more, but I know how chapters take time and that is a precious commodity. I await more of this adorable story ^^

Seriously Tia
Teleporting Selena
Wow

Hop to read more soon

Yay, now that i'm done reading The Chase i can finally start reading other things again! And oh have i been looking forward to reading this chapter~

If you're trying to help someone against their will... is it really considered helping them anymore?

Only if it actually puts them into a better situation. Being as Selena wasn't having any issues at the moment, Celestia freaking out and jostling her around made her feel worse.

Moar?


...


Plz?

*arm flail*

If I must say I do love this story when will the next update be?:scootangel::trixieshiftright::twilightsmile::duck::heart:

in the end its all Tias fault

Sorry for bugging you but I was woundering if you know when the next chapter will be posted?

Login or register to comment