• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 5,759 Views, 686 Comments

Spread - cooopercrisp



After Rarity does a spread for Playcolt magazine, what else is she willing to do to help pay the bills?

Comments ( 20 )

A fantastic end to a fantastic story.

I admit I was hoping to see Sweetie Belle's reaction to Twilight, and the movie?

Still it was a good ending. A satisfying end and a bit saddening to know its over. :raritycry:

Good job.

An fantastic story. Are you going to do a sequel or an epilogue focusing on the other relationships in this story?

So, that's the end, then? All right.

This ended up way longer than I expected. Felt a little slow at times, but so does most romance. I still don't like Rarity's pride for what she's done, and find myself wishing Twilight wouldn't be so accepting, but eh... that's how relationship work, I guess, can't afford to be hard-headed. You can be happy, or you can be right, not both.

All the shipping was... not that special IMO, but shipping isn't something I am easily impressed by. Most of the tension in the relationships seemed... small? generated by unimportant things? boring? Something like that. I can't bring myself to care about these relationships. So what if Applejack gets to have sex with Fluttershy or not? So what if Spike gets together with Pinkie or not? If he doesn't, he'll eventually get over Twilight dating Rarity. He's a kid, he'll grow out of it. And if he doesn't, his grouchiness is irrational.

So... the basic idea of this fic was okay, the shipping was probably decent but didn't live up to whatever high/weird standards I have for shipping, this comment is too long and I don't know how to critique and I don't understand relationships and they all seem dull to me. Also, it's past my bedtime.

Hopefully some of this comment will be of use.

carrots and pastrami

sgdsdfg

SHL

I love the end. I'll love to see a sequel where we could see how the other relationships continue or are build :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by SHL deleted Apr 1st, 2014

I'm sad to see this end, but I'm glad it ended on a highnote :raritywink::raritywink: *nudge* *nudge*.

4166497

I second this. A sequel seeing the relationships build and develope would be a good thing to see.

I wish I could have seen how spike and pinkiepie played out.:ajsleepy:

That was a great end to nice story :pinkiehappy: Well done it is a shame that you had to end it but all good things and such :twilightsmile: I read in your blog that there is an interest in a sequels to cover the other relationships :twilightsmile: I would welcome the opportunity on reading more of what you created but that is up to you :twilightsmile: I do hope you write more well done. :twilightsheepish:

4372551 Oh no. That really stinks. Glad you like the story though.

Finally finished reading this one! I'm normally not into Raritwi but this was really cute~ I kinda would have liked to have seen Dashs thoughts on tge porn, with just about every other major character getting their chapters, I woulda liked to see some more Dash (Never thought I'd be saying that)

This sstory is just another example of why I'm glaf I followed you!

Lastly, is there a sequel to this somewhere? I could have sworn I saw it, and that pushed me to knock this off my Read Later list...

4501860 No sequel that I'm aware of. I was considering it, but I tabled the idea for now. At least it encouraged you to read the story! :raritywink:

4502780 Interesting...Oh well, a happy accident!:pinkiehappy:

The whole time I was reading this, I kept having this song play through my head.

I totally didn't forget this! Really, I didn't! ... Okay, maybe I forgot it a little. But that's only because of all the other fanfics I'm frequently distracted by.

The end you gave Fluttershy and Applejack was a nice twist. I found the ship-sinking to be a refreshing twist, since it probably wouldn't occur to any shipfic writer out there. After AJ's lament, though, I just felt bad for the poor farm girl, but some words of wisdom from Big Mac made it all better.

Naturally, the best part for me has been the Spikie Pie part. I'm glad you chose to go with that pairing, and that you didn't let it take a back seat during these last few chapters. [Reassurance is nice, but Spike oughta buy the girl some swanky gifts.] Here's an interesting idea I had just now: Spike is the only guy around who could cook breakfast on his torso. Likewise, Pinkie Pie is probably nutty enough to do that every morning.

I still remember this story because it had such a profound impact on me. I know you're not here anymore cooopercrisp, but thank you for this. It really helped me through a difficult time.

7687095
Man, I just realized that it's been literal years since I made the comment you just replied to.

it's too bad this fic couldn't have been 524 words longer, amirite???

its funny because that'd make the sex number

Login or register to comment