• Published 16th Oct 2019
  • 11,210 Views, 481 Comments

Cards Against the Princesses - Universal Librarian



Cards Against Humanity meets the Princesses of Equestria

  • ...
15
 481
 11,210
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 72 )

Yay! More madness in the next story!

I love this series :)

"Closely followed by the idea that the moon is made of green che we."

What? cheese?

Wait, Discord isn't the next one to get the cards!?

Damn it... I wanna know what happened with Cadence abd Celestia :rainbowlaugh:

"It's me you should be worried about."

Yeah... There was that one quote.
George Carlin, I think.
Ah. yes...
"It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for."

Great story! And i'm by no way suprised by the ending. After all, Twilights domain has to includes friend with benefits:pinkiehappy:.

Cards Against Lunacy?

Hehe I saw the twist at the end coming a mile away thanks to trixies commentary but who knew Luna was a sub

"VICTORY!" Celestia threw her forehooves above her head and flexed as the echoes from the Royal Canterlot Voice shook the room. "Princess Molestia is back, bitches! Booyah!"

So the whole Canterlot should hear that....
It would be funny if everyone would start to call Celestia Molestia ,thinking that it was a royal order XD

A shimmering aura gripped Cadence's ear, and Celestia dragged the ruler of the Crystal Empire out of the room like a naughry toddler, ignoring the squawks of protest.

Twilight: "You know . . as horrible as this has been, it was completely worth it just to see that"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. It's been one hell of a year.

Awesome ending and amazing story. Really looking forward to the sequel.

Most excellent.

Welp. Luna’s boned.

I'd love to see a villain-centric version.

I love cards against Equestria games especially when they end with

There was a bright flash and Luna found herself suddenly clamped in a powerful magical grip. The aura forced her to her knees, and she looked up in alarm at the Princess of Friendship. Twilight strutted over to the captive mare, an evil grin spreading across her face that sent a shiver of anticipation down Luna's spine. "It's me you should be worried about."

"No," Twilight said flatly. "And before you suggest anything, no, I wasn't involved. Blueblood, on the other hand…" She grinned at the looks of absolute shock on the other Princesses' faces. "Maybe I'll tell you what happened, if you hurry and give me your answers."

For the record if we don't get that story, I will track you down and beat you with a set of cards against humanity. I can't guarantee you'll die, but I also can't guarantee you won't.

Im not locked up in here with you! Your locked up with me!

Very entertaining, I really enjoyed this; the series of Cards Against ‘Insert Sapient species here’ is a great and fun story for those of a twisted and somewhat dark humour.

the idea that the moon is made of green cheese

The original quote was using "green" in the sense of "green recruits" and such, so it's even stupider.

10594834
Twilight was very specific about not having a penis, though?

10594859
No, no, you guarantee that they won't die, and then tell them that they'd be surprised what they can live through.

:facehoof: "I don't know what you're hoping for, but I promise you I do not have a penis."


:twilightsmile: "Yet."

Loved it. All hail molestia.

That ending though... that ending was perfect! :rainbowlaugh:

damn that ending was genius. i thought for sure Love Butt was gonna take it in the end

She sighed the moment she read it out. "And of course it ends with this one. How did I lose my virginity?"

"You still haven't," Luna said flatly.

"Spike?" Celestia suggested.

"Your brother?" Cadence shot.

I'm with Celestia, puberty can be a real bitch sometimes!

Great job! Love the crazy!:trollestia:

10595185
She probably will, just with a paddle instead.

The others stared at her in blank surprise. "I can't tell if you're screwing with us or not," Twilight said flatly.

"And you never will," Luna retorted.

:rainbowlaugh::trixieshiftright: Perfect...

Ps: is anyone else concerned that “lovebutt” took last place?! :rainbowderp:

10594839
Oh my... cozy, tirek, chrysalis, and “Grogar” that sounds glorious...

That ending!

10594839
it's the exact opposite, the villains not laughing at all as the vile cards come up

"We're evil, not disgusting"

10595210
Especially if they find a custom card saying that bitch cozy glow

There was a bright flash and Luna found herself suddenly clamped in a powerful magical grip. The aura forced her to her knees, and she looked up in alarm at the Princess of Friendship. Twilight strutted over to the captive mare, an evil grin spreading across her face that sent a shiver of anticipation down Luna's spine. "It's me you should be worried about."

Dude, you seriously know how to set up for a sequel that's probably never going to happen.

I want to see Twilight tame Luna and I hate that'll probably never get to see it.

Still, bravo, wonderful work. Love this series.

Please don't tell me this will be the last time we see of Cards Against Equestria? Say it ain't so. :fluttercry:

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you're hoping for, but I promise you I do not have a penis. How did I lose my virginity? MechaSombra."

[spoilers]IndigoSFM and blackjr of E621 seem to not believe that, Twilight.[/spoilers]

There was a bright flash and Luna found herself suddenly clamped in a powerful magical grip. The aura forced her to her knees, and she looked up in alarm at the Princess of Friendship. Twilight strutted over to the captive mare, an evil grin spreading across her face that sent a shiver of anticipation down Luna's spine. "It's me you should be worried about.

GAAAAASSSSPPPP

My, how the tables have turned!

"Says the mare that's chasing this flank," Twilight retorted. "Who's more insane: the nutcase, or the nutcase that's trying to rut her?"

"Who's more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows them."

It appears that Celestia hasn't changed much from her old Tumblr days, this both amazes and scares me. Also, that ending was way more funny than it had any right to be. I wish I could of seen Luna's face at the very end when the realization dawned on her. :rainbowlaugh:

There were boundaries I thought shit story wouldn't cross, and yet, they were definitely crossed.

Also, looks like Luna is in for a surprise or three :pinkiecrazy:

So.... Chrysi, Tire, that pegasus, and Sombra doing another game?
I kinda hope Discord won't be part of it... that... may become too... true.

Or maybe some crossover? Like, really, Fallout Equestria? See what ponies in (alternative) distant future thinks of imagination of current ponies?

TDR

Final act tweeeeest

There was a bright flash and Luna found herself suddenly clamped in a powerful magical grip. The aura forced her to her knees, and she looked up in alarm at the Princess of Friendship. Twilight strutted over to the captive mare, an evil grin spreading across her face that sent a shiver of anticipation down Luna's spine. "It's me you should be worried about.

I hope a follow on story gets written from this point.

Well played! Great ending too!

10595997
Based on the other spinoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

10597391
It would have been one big group, with maybe one or two of them chopped out to keep the group at a reasonable size, but I couldn't figure out who I wanted to chop out, so I shelved it for now.

Merry Christmas!

I've spent like the last hour reading this and it was a struggle not to wake my family with laughing. Can't believe all four Princesses are so fucked up.

Is there any chance of getting a third part? It's freaking funny and has cheered me up a lot during this year.

10605065
A third fic is in the planning stages (also known as I'm psyching myself up for the fairly huge task of actually writing it and deciding whether I should make it with four characters or five)

Login or register to comment