• Published 14th Aug 2019
  • 1,487 Views, 565 Comments

8 Magic Nights - The Blue EM2



It's a World of Joy, it's a World of Fears, it's a World of Spontaneous TFs...

  • ...
14
 565
 1,487

Credits

Main cast

JimmyHook19- James "Jimmy" Thomas Hook
The Blue EM2- Thomas Haddington
Misty Rose- Katrina Miller

Character cast

Sunni Westbrook- Cozy Glow
Rhona Rees- Vapour Trail
Tara Strong- Rosette Nebula
Vincent Tong- Rumble, Sandbar, Flash Sentry
Mariee Devereux- Supernova Zap/Su-Z
Tabitha St. Germain- Suri Polomare
Ashleigh Ball- Fiddlesticks, Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Kelly Metzger- Spitfire
Shannon Chan-Kent- Wallflower Blush
Andrea Libman- Fluttershy, Fleetfoot, Pinkie Pie
Matt Hill- Soarin'
Michelle Creber- Apple Bloom
Tammy Amerson- Megan Williams
Ellen Kennedy- Mane-iac Mayhem
Rebecca Shoichet- Sunset Shimmer
Lili Beaudoin- Kiwi Lollipop/K-Lo
Ali Liebert - Juniper Montage
Racquel Belmonte- Kerfuffle

Background cast

Emmett Hall- Sky Stinger
Cathy Weseluck- Coco Pommel
Graham Verchere- Pipsqueak
Kristin Chenoweth- Princess Skystar
Devyn Dalton- Ocellus

Comments ( 51 )

Woohoo! What a great story this was! :twilightsmile:

Vapour Trail

To anyone that lives outside of the UK wondering why it's spelled like that instead of Vapor, well..... it's mainly how the UK spells it.

9830937
I will be ready for it for sure :rainbowdetermined2:

9830935
And me as well of course X3

9830882
That's because we British spell things correctly!

Noooo it's over:pinkiesad2:

9841090
There will be a sequel. And I'm posting a story I think you'll like tomorrow.

9826444
I believe Su-Z is one of the bandmates of Post Crush for the Equestria Girls shows where Sunset and the Rainbooms attend the StarSwirl Festival and somehow Sunset is reliving the same day over and over (like Groundhog Day). Turns out Post Crush found an Equestrian artifact called the Time Twirler, which according to Princess Twilight's research, allows those who hold it to rewind time to one day. Somehow, Post Crush was overusing it to redo past mistakes in their concert and pre-concert prep, and Sunset was caught in the time loop.

9923225
I know that now. Thanks nontheless.

10056434
I meant to say that the picture doesn’t show smolder correctly. In the picture smolder looks like a boy when smolder is a female in the show.

10058416
Smoulder has short hair.

10073659
...dashie! i love you! you blue wonderful girl!

10073658
she needs to be protected..

10073748
....rainbow dash said Nothing.

10073797
...why doesn't she like me.

10206680
The older I get the less I like Disney. My grandfather did about 3/4 of the tile which is what brought me back a few years ago. Glad they are not changing Tower of Terror, he was the project head for the stone work on it.

They never did allow him to claim the work his company did at Disney.

10206832
Rather like how Arrow rarely get any credit for their part on the Matterhorn.

I've done a sequel to this set at Universal, if that interests you.

10206836
I might read it, I am still reading through this first.

10207252
What do you think so far? TF fiction seems to be my new niche.

10207272
Honestly I went in expecting something completely different but I have found it interesting thus far.

10207280
What were you expecting?

10207304
To be honest, I was expecting low quality but was surprised.

One if those, go in with low expectations and leave with a good amount of respect. I have always enjoyed a decent magic mystery and this qualifies as a better one in that regard.

10207339
Oh. Thanks. I partly put this together as a response to one shot TF stories that have no proper buildup or resolution, especially as the victim's mind is often wiped at the end. I was trying to show that a TF story can have a full plot too. That, and Vapour Trail was too good an opportunity to miss.

10207359
Ironically I had an OC with that name during season 2... she was part of a scrapped fic that I removed from the site in favor of another.

I had never heard of transformation fics so this was a pleasant surprise.

10207381
Interesting. TF stories are a popular genre. JimmyHook19 rarely writes anything else.

10207436
I spend most of my time writing my own stuff to be fair.

10207514
Same. I don't read as much on here as some users.

10207517
I have a very long list to read so while I am on writers block I am trying to catch up... Many were recommendations (this one was) but my library is around 700 to read.

10207561
Oh well. Gives you something to do.

10337412
He didn't. It was quiet indeed.

10337427
Thanks. When I wrote this, all the way back in August of 2019, the special was yet to air in Britain (where I live).

10337460
Really? Exclamation points usually indicate shouting. :applejackunsure:

10340281
Completely idiotic ones, that's who.

10351071
All of them? :pinkiegasp: Meaning Kat is going to remember that she ran around Fantasyland like a manic child and nearly blew it up using nothing but candy which she normally would not do? :applejackunsure: I can only imagine how horrified she'd be once she's back to normal.

Login or register to comment