• Published 14th Aug 2019
  • 1,487 Views, 565 Comments

8 Magic Nights - The Blue EM2



It's a World of Joy, it's a World of Fears, it's a World of Spontaneous TFs...

  • ...
14
 565
 1,487

Night 6: THE CLAW!

Jimmy awoke the next morning to the dawn chorus of car alarms, shouting adults, and cast members trying to calm everybody in the car park down (the emphasis being very much on the word 'trying', and somewhat failing due to the sheer amount of noise coming from over there). Speaking of which, the car they had hired wouldn't be seeing much use this trip, as all they needed to do next was drive back to the airport after this. And that was just in three days time. This made Jimmy sad, but he soon realised this was the least of his worries, as he raised his hand and saw it was a yellow one there instead.

A momentary glance, and he was still in his clothes from yesterday. Or, should I say, she was still in her clothes from yesterday. Jimmy (or Megan, to use the correct name for this point in time) just glanced about in a panic, as it seemed something was wrong.

"This is bad!" she said, as she pulled herself out of bed. "Normally it wears off overnight, so what's changed here?"

Suddenly, she heard animated conversation from the corridor. Megan cracked the door open, and went to see what was going on. In the corridor, she could see Apple Bloom, who was looking a bit agitated, and Applejack, who looked noticably less agitated.

"Ah'm tellin' ya, we've got stuck!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, looking frustrated. "We need ta find a way to fix this, or else we may be stuck like this forever!"

"Hey, I can see that!" Applejack exclaimed. "But hootin' and hollerin' about it ain't gonna fix it none." She looked to her left, and saw Megan standing there. "Do you have any ideas as to what is going on here?"

Megan shrugged. "It should have worn off by this point. That's all I can say. Maybe the magic is getting a bit lethargic and has had a lie in today, which would explain why we have gotten stuck, but doesn't seem to make much sense if you think about it."

"It's magic!" Apple Bloom added into the conversation as best as she could. "Does it have ta make sense? It don't obey any known laws of physics, science, or nature!"

"Which makes it all the more fascinating," Megan smiled.

"Well, how on Earth am I gonna explain this to my folks in Kansas?" Applejack asked, looking annoyed. She then went into a mock speech and complaint. "Oh, howdy y'all, terribly sorry ta bother y'all, but yer daughter and big sis just changed into a fictional cowgirl and seems to be stuck that way."

"That's way less awkward than it would be fer me," Apple Bloom added sadly. Just then, there was a quiet humming noise, and the three of them were enveloped in a bright light. After a brief release of sound that indicated surprise, the light faded, after a buzzing noise had sounded in the corridor, and in place of Apple Bloom, Applejack and Megan Williams respectively, were Tom, Katrina, and Jimmy.

"That was a little slow!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"You're telling me, mate," Tom sighed. "Worried there for a bit. At least no wormholes opened up in my bedroom floor this time."

"At least you've been through this before," Katrina told him bluntly. "I haven't. Now then, instead of standing about inside this corridor and discussing things that would probably make most people think we were mad, how about we go to the buffet and get something to eat?"

Jimmy nodded. "That," he said, "sounds like a good idea to me. Let's go!"


This particular day marked Jimmy's second time in Hollywood Studios, and it would (sadly) also be his last of the trip, as the next two days he would be in two of the other parks (he had already done his two days in Epcot). Alas, unlike last time, Tom and Katrina were in different parks to do different rides (as you would do if you were in different parks, as otherwise it could get quite difficult to do anything. Having said that, trampolines would be useful for getting around the park, as you could bounce over the tops of tourists who were in your way). So, Jimmy Johnson (no, that's not right. Sorry, everyone) err, I mean Jimmy Hook, went down Hollywood Lane on his own, and walked past Municiberg on his left, where the Incredibles still were. That part of the park had once been Pixar Plaza, a section of the park dedicated to the most wonderful pioneer of computer animation, complete with a full animatronic figure of Luxo Jr on a flying pedestal, so he could see and speak to all. Well, not speak given he lacked a mouth, just as Pinochio lacked strings, but alas he had not lasted long in Pixar Place, and had now joined that long list of animatronics who had gone to the great storage yard in the sky.

But at least the land next to it celebrated another much loved Pixar icon, as Jimmy was entering Toy Story Land, a land dedicated to Toy Story (and especially popular following the release of Toy Story 4). As the barbershop quartet launched into another reprise of 'You've got a Friend in Me', Jimmy walked past Woody, who was doing a meet and greet alongside Jessie and Buzz, and walked toward the queue off his attraction of choice.

Aliens Swirling Saucers (for which Jimmy was eternally grateful). He walked into the queue as a remix of the Star Command theme began to play, and he pushed a switch that lit up some displays on a piece of box packaging (as previously discussed, the queues and ride buildings in Toy Story Land were built to look like packaging for toys). Jimmy stopped when he felt something or other slide up his legs, and upon an inspection of the offending article discovered his shoes had changed to boots, and these boots were black apart from Golden lining on the ankle joins of the boots.

"Now who could this be?" he asked rhetorically. "A might to match the Evil Emperor Zurg?"

His jeans vanished, and his shirt grew longer to cover over that area, stopping at the top of the boots and splitting into two legs that travelled down the boots, creating a jumpsuit of sorts. The bottom gained extra material that slid over the top of the boots to cover them, whilst his sleeves grew to reach his wrists, which were soon covered in another layer of golden trim (which could also be seen on the bottom of the jacket jumpsuit thing. The shirt gained an enclosed collar, and more gold trim, and with that the clothes stopped changing.

Then his hair went green, growing wildly until it flew in every direction. His skin turned purple, and his eyes went red with green outer irises. He felt a tingling sensation in his chest as it suddenly began swelling. He looked down to see two breasts growing under his clothes, which stopped after a few seconds. He grimaced as his manhood popped into his body (or soon to be her body), and her hips pushed outwards. She jumped as suddenly her butt inflated like a balloon, but just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped.

The Maneiac threw a pair of glasses off her face, and laughed maniacally. "None can stand before me!" she laughed. "Not least the Power Rangers, whom Disney lacks the license for now! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Wow, all that monologing," said somebody behind her. "She's worse than Syndrome."

The Maneiac facepalmed. "How on Earth are the audience going to get their fill of exposition otherwise?" she asked them.1

Well, there is a narrator.

"Quiet, you!"

OK then. But not before, as they boarded the saucers and looked about, they saw-

"THE CLAW!"


Thank heavens that the claw was only an effect in the ride, and not an actual claw. The Maneiac sat down on a wall and listened to the cries of delight as the Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster completed another loop. But boy had Aliens Swirling Saucers been rough. The whiplash motion often came out of nowhere, and the side from whence the whiplash came was equally unpredictable. "A few moments rest and I shall be fine."

Suddenly her phone went, and she saw it was Tom's number. "Hello?" she asked, confused.

"Hi, are you Jimmy?" asked a female voice that was heart meltingly adorable on the other end.

"Ocellus! Give the phone back!" shouted another, male, voice.

"This is gonna be a long day," the Maneiac sighed.

Author's Note:

The Maneiac is the antagonist of the Power Ponies franchise. Whilst she has appeared in EqG form in the comics, Sunset ends up dressed as her in Movie Magic.

The Claw is a reference to a running gag from the Toy Story movies.