• Published 14th Aug 2019
  • 1,474 Views, 565 Comments

8 Magic Nights - The Blue EM2



It's a World of Joy, it's a World of Fears, it's a World of Spontaneous TFs...

  • ...
14
 565
 1,474

Night 1: I really, really like you

Tom sighed as he hopped off the Epcot monorail. The run from the Grand Floridian had been awkward. First, he had had to go to the Transportation and Ticketing Center, which was currently a building site judging from all the JCBs rolling about, and then transfer to the Epcot loop, which was full of noisy people. He sighed. Although he had spent move of the journey next to a woman screaming at her kids for the terrible sin of being tired, he had at least seen Chef Mickey's inside the Contemporary. He had happy memories of that place. He had gone to a character breakfast there when just 7 years old, and the excitement of seeing Mickey signing his name in his own autograph book was something he had never forgotten. He walked down the ramp to the park, and after scanning his Magic Band on the gate, he walked into the park and to the Leave a Legacy panels. His face was somewhere in that collection of images imprinted on the walls.

"I doubt people want to look at my ugly mug," he joked, and walked underneath Spaceship Earth. Akin to a giant tennis ball, it stood as the icon of the park, and a monument to human ingenuity and invention. More than anything else, it conveyed the optimism of Walt Disney himself. He had always believed that the world was on an endless cycle of improvement, and that technology was a part of that. After all 'there's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day', to quote the Carousel of Progress. Tom walked onwards, and took a right toward the Land Pavillion. Epcot, or 'Eggpot', as his brother so often called it, was built around two themed areas. The first, FutureWorld, consisted of a set of 5 pavillions, two of which had closed and one was being torn down to make way for a Guardians of the Galaxy rollercoaster. Seriously, how did that fit the theme?

Anyways, he was headed for the Land Pavillion, where Soarin' across the World was located. There was no time to waste, so Tom went inside, scanned his Magic Band against the terminal, and headed into the queue.


The queueline had exceptional attention to detail, being filled with potted plants, departure boards filled with flight times, and even those weird carpets that airports often have that catch the eye if only in terms of how horrifying they are. Tom looked around him, impressed at the level of theming to make the rider feel as if they were actually in an airport.

"Disney sure never miss a detail," he said, as his hand brushed over a rail guarding the edge of the queue. Just then, an electric pulse shot through him. "Ow! What the Heck!?"

A group of people looked over to Tom as he steadied himself, gripping the railings in support. Wait a second, was the rail getting bigger? Tom looked down and saw his hands were shrinking, as his entire body slimmed down.

"Why here?" He asked, before stopping. Any trace of his former accent was gone, replaced by a cute American one. His skin went a very light turquoise, as he gained a daintier figure. His manhood suddenly shot into his body, causing HER to yell in pain. There was a crack as her hips expanded, and then her butt inflated, making his slacks quite tight. Just as suddenly, her shoulders snapped inward.

Tom knew what was coming next, as her nipples started getting softer. Her chest soon began swelling, growing into a pair of B cup breasts. Her eyes changed colour from brown to a very light blue. Then her hair began growing longer, flowing down her back and seeming to float in place, like gravity didn't apply to it.

"Who- wha?" Tom asked, confused. She'd been through TFs before, but this was by far the most painful. She had no further time to think, however, as her socks grew up her legs to her knees. This was followed by her trainers morphing into a pair of turquoise sandles, with her slacks shrinking up her legs to just above her knees. The legs merged together, changing into a skirt that had two layers. The top half was coloured a gentle blue with a white star pattern, and the second half was coloured cream with brown stars arranged in a similar pattern. She suddenly felt a lot more at ease; this was so much more her style!

Her shirt began to change as well, gaining a collar with buttons running from the neck to her waist, where the shirt terminated. The sleeves grew to her wrists, which she subconsciously rolled up to her elbows.

She glanced about, to see everybody and their dog staring at her. "You all saw that, right?" she asked.

The crowd's reaction was all she needed to know.

"Oh sugarcubes!"

Suddenly, a queue began moving again, and Tom followed it. At the end of the queue, she was directed into a holding bay showing them their journey across the world.

"Impressive, isn't it? Said a voice behind her. Tom turned around to see a boy with dark blue skin and green hair looking at her. "We fly all the way from America across the globe, calling at the Matterhorn, Ijsford, Sydney, Neauchwanstein, Kilimanjaro, the Great Wall of China, the Pyramids of Giza, the Taj Mahal, Mitten Buttes at Monument Valley, the Lau islands, Iguazu Falls, the Eiffel Tower, and Epcot. Pretty neat, huh?"

Tom looked at him. "Wow, he's cute!" she thought. "I wonder how long it took to put the ride film together!"

"Me too," the boy laughed. "My name's Sky Stinger. And you are?"

Tom thought for a moment. "Vapour Trail," she replied.

Just then, the lights dropped, and the briefing video started. A man appeared on screen, dressed as a pilot.

"Hello to you all," he said. "In just a few minutes, you will be taken on a flight across the globe. But before we can take to the skies, there are a couple of safety checks we need to make."

The screen changed to show a group of people getting on the ride vehicles with narration to emphasise what they were doing.

"Please make sure to follow the instructions the stewards give you. Please make sure to move along to the end of the row, and put your bags in the pouches in front of you for safe keeping. Pull your seatbelt from your right over to your left, and secure it with the red buckle. To release, push down on the red button. In the unlikely event of an emergency, lights will show to denote the exits."

The visuals then cut back to the pilot. "On behalf of my colleagues, I wish you a safe and pleasant flight."

The lights came back up again, and the doors rolled open. "All crew, prepare for boarding," said a voice over the intercom.

"C'mon!" Sky smiled. "Let's go!"

Vapour laughed. "Sure thing!" The two of them headed into the departure bay, where several glider like structures hung before them. The ushers- sorry, cast members- directed them to the front one, and both of them sat down and put their seatbelts on. Sky looked at Vapour with a friendly smile.

"Nervous?" he asked. Vapour nodded, her face forming a nervous smile.

"First time?"

"No, I've been nervous lots of times," Vapour admitted. The cast members finished their last checks, and gave a thumbs up.

"Clear for takeoff!" called one.

The lights in the room darkened, and the gliders suddenly lifted into the air. "Control, this is flight 4056, requesting clearance for takeoff," said the voiceover.

"Roger that flight 4056, clearance for takeoff is granted. Have a pleasant flight."

"Thank you control. Passengers, sit back, relax, and enjoy the vistas before you."


They flew over glorious mountain vistas, past balloons orbiting over Kilimanjaro (which rose like Olympus above the Sehrengeti), nearly through the mighty castles of Neuchwanstein and Howenschwangau, over the islands of the Pacific, around the Taj Mahal and the Pyramids of Giza, over Mitten Buttes, and finally stopped at Epcot to see the performance of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. As the gliders dropped back into the unloading positions, Vapour looked over and suddenly realised she had been holding Sky's hand the entire time.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed.

"What for?" Sky replied. "I have to admit, you're pretty cute. Say, I'm going to see Illuminations tonight. Wanna join me?"

"Sure!" Vapour replied, as they walked outside, and into the spectacular sunset over Epcot. "Where are you watching it from?"

"I'm told the UK pavilion is the best viewpoint for those who don't have fastpasses," Sky replied. "Besides, the show's ending soon. It's been there since 1999, so I'm gonna miss it."

"Good thing I've set time aside for it," Vapour replied. "I've got a ride on Gran Fiesta Tour to do before then, but I'll join you after that."

"I'll save you a spot," Sky replied. "See ya!"


Later, Vapour arrived at the UK pavilion, which felt oddly familiar, a nice reminder of home. Sky glanced up from his fish and chips. "I saved you some," he said. "The Yorkshire County Fish Shop produces some excellent food. And the fries aren't soggy."

"Of course, they call them chips over there," Vapour laughed. "Isn't that confusing?" She bit into the fish, and was pleasantly surprised. The batter wasn't soggy, which was a miracle. Suddenly, her phone went, and she saw who it was. It was Katrina! "Can I take a call, please?" she asked Sky.

"Sure thing," Sky replied, who still looked across the bay.

Vapour pressed the green button on her phone. "Hello?" she asked.

"What happened to you, Tom?" asked the voice at the other end. She sounded oddly young, and squeaky.

"I could ask you the same!" Vapour exclaimed. "I got it in the queue line."

"Yeah, because I'm now Cozy Glow," Katrina- or should I say Cozy- replied. "I'm getting odd stares from the patrons."

"Where are you?"

"Restaurantosaurus."

"Hold one minute, I'm gonna call Jimmy." Vapour stopped the call, and dialled Jimmy. She pressed her phone to her ear. Had whatever had befallen her and Cozy got Jimmy as well?

Author's Note:


Isn't she adorable?