• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 5,617 Views, 134 Comments

Semi-Charmed Life - FamousLastWords



Fleur de Lis wants a taste of life outside the prim and proper walls of high society. Luckily, Spike is there to be her guide.

  • ...
4
 134
 5,617

Doo-Doo-Do, Do-Do-Doo

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this rather silly story! It was nothing special, but it was a fun diversion from my more serious projects.

Keep rockin', people!

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Equestria…

A barren and empty desert lay before her. Where once there was a lush, beautiful paradise, now there was only the scent of death and hopelessness. No flowers, no trees, only harsh sunlight and dry air.

And this is where her journey would begin. The long road to vengeance and discovery began with the first step, and her step was heard. A lone crow’s kaw echoed throughout the sky followed by a lone tumbleweed traversing the landscape.

Rarity tightened her bandana, laced up her boots and took but a sip of water from her jug.

I don’t know who you are or where you’re at, but I’m coming for you… and I’ll get my Spikey-Wikey back, too.”

Comments ( 34 )

Yep, Rarity's gone mad. ...You are a horrible person, you know that right? Still, props for giving me a good and riotously funny story to read, and pulling off such a rather crackish pairing quite well.

XD


I want her to come back years later and Spike and Fleur are like "Yeah, we were gone for like the night."

200,000+ word multi-arc Rarity sequel when?

I would be more disappointed about this story ending so soon if the ending itself wasn't so perfectly silly.

Again... Wot?

Ooooh a Rarity revenge quest, eh?

Well this was a nice little quirky romp with Spike. Nice job!

And we thought, Twilight, was clingy.
Good story. Lots of fun!

Better call Princess Twilight again.

It sucks that this has become a unique, but hilarious end. I hope to see a sequel someday, but for now, excellent job!

Oh God, this is so damn good.

well then, wasn't expecting that ending. is weird, even by your stories typical standards.

Awesome story! When's the sequel? :twilightsmile:

Yes a chapter named do-doo-doo

8798613
A necessary addition to be sure.

8886424 Dragons have quite a taste for elegant unicorns... (Spike matures and begins to have 'grown-up' tastes for them... :rainbowwild: ... no, actually I mean he eats Fleur and Rarity. :raritydespair: After snu-snu... :twilightoops::applejackconfused::fluttershyouch::unsuresweetie:)

I wonder how many innocent villages cray-cray Rarity will burn down before she finds Spike.:pinkiecrazy:

8774684
8775853

I see Resonance's image as being "before Rarity finds Spike", while Hillbe's is after.

Well, this was nice.

Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel with them starting a relationship. This isn't really a 'romance' yet, IMO. More of a 'maybe, possibly it could happen?' deal.

8945382
Agreed. I'm hoping someone on this site will write another story about Spike and Fleur de Lis. My thing is basically writing weird ships with Spike and other characters and exploring ways to make them work, so it'd be cool if someone else picked up the idea, too.

This is really, I hope it gets updated soon

8759446
I found a fic featuring a couple I never thought/heard of and gave it a read.

I like this ending

Are the chapter titles based on the lyrics of the song “Semi-charmed kind of life”?

8774983
Thanks again for reading this! It was one of my faves to write!

10516087
Bruh this comment is over a year old. 👀

Review
A review just for YOU.

Well, that was interesting. Wonder why Rarity chose that particular location to start...

That was fun! I like what you did with a character we know very little about. The subversion of what we would have expected from a pony we only have a visual to go by is always fun to read. :twilightsmile:

10782013
Thanks so much for reading!!!

Login or register to comment