• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 45,307 Views, 231 Comments

"Ordinary" Medical Procedures - little big pony



A doctor and her nurse have an intense examination of their human patient

Comments ( 56 )

Their relationship is so freaking adorable! :rainbowkiss:

Contains: Two Wieners, Excited Mares, Double Penetration,Forced Orgasms, Cuddles

No, the two mares contain the two wieners. XD

Incomplete! ´Fist pump'

Let his second cock become permanent for him, that the pill they get at the Hospital doesn't work on him and slowly both his cock's could grow larger and even take on the shape of a stallion cock but stay his current size.

Now it's complete. 'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...'

Are the pones aware of his reversed gender role backround?

awe its over

Roseluck's nickname is now No-luck.

Mr author, please keep going with this. Don't leave us hangin'. Finish what ya' started.

8382023
Cue sequel.

8382122
We don't know if there's going tobe one :(

I'd love to see more of this but am also very happy with how it's played out. Adorable smut is best smut! :yay:

Wait what, the story's "Complete"!? :rainbowderp:

data.whicdn.com/images/36184236/large.gif

But damn was that hot, so this is over or just for now?

8381984
I agree with everything BUT the 'both dicks turn into horse dicks" part. One, that's weird, and two, both Red and Cold already said they like his 'unique shape' better.

This was a very good and very hot short story. please write a another story about them getting married.

damn a amazing clopfic that has great story, you dont see many of those. Happy to of read this great short fic but sad it is done.

Would be interesting to see an expanded story based on this universe.

"Huzzah!! The fun has been doubled!!"

And while I’m not gonna say no taking the road less traveled I’m not the kind of guy that likes to share his girls.

You and me both friend :trollestia:

Roseluck watched the mare leave, her nose scrunching up. “So, is that a no then?”

Darn... could have been some good shit :raritydespair: The first doesn't count if another lady's involved!

But wheeeeeeeew, what a chapter :yay: Good show

Cuddles

L-l-lewd :raritystarry:

I liked both the original truncated version of this story, and this longer version.

Totally deserves an epilogue with:

Them getting married, with the obligatory Coldheart is waaaay too open about what she wants. I could see her being a bit mushy in her vows, either in the beginning or end, with the rest of the vows being typical for her character. Like "I'll be *mushy mushy sweetness*, and I also promise to ride you every day."

Anyway, Coldheart is like that type of person that is really super forward and projects confidence, hoping that works, and is actually a bit surprised that it did this time around.

Redheart is the shyer one that's more 'proper', but with a fairly iron core, and is effectively the 'alpha' as the story states. Coldheart may be more forward, but it's Redheart that seems to call the shots in the end (at least, between the two mares). I liked her consideration to Coldheart in the last chapter. Alpha of the pair [of mares] or no, she does consider Coldheart's feelings and happiness.

I liked the extra chapters this story got, but it would have been cool to have this extended to a full story (like, 50 or 60 thousand or more words).

If this had gone on longer, I had my own ideas as to what could have happened.
It totally needed a scene where a mare actually hit on him for real, to try and steal him away. And Titus is the one that blows her off rather than the mares having to 'defend their territory'. Cue slightly sappy comment about only liking them or something. Confirms to both the mares and Titus that for all the fun bedroom antics, this is a serious relationship.

Similarly, perhaps a scene where some mare or stallion makes crude comments about him, and perhaps Coldheart realizing that her loose lipped bragging is a contributing factor. Not that I really want her character to change, but as it's a serious relationship she's in, her behaviour affects him, and even though he's cool about it all, perhaps she wouldn't want him to have to deal with rude remarks from mares and stallions. Could include a scene where Titus reaffirms he wants to be with her (and Redheart) and generally enjoys her forwardness.

8383436
If they were the size of a medium or large dog, I think they'd still be longer. Definitely thinner though, like probably pencil thin.

Whelp, this chapter isn't one in which a mare gets Roselucky, but two by two do.

And then they leave Titus home alone to raise the hybrid children like a good trophy husband. :rainbowlaugh:

okay, this fic is wonderful. i love the relationships here, and coldheart and redheart are wonderful. I REALLY wish there was even more, but this was a great read.

Well, Titus certainly had a lot of fun. Even more so since his mentality is flipped from that of his compatriots.
So, we can say that he's mentally on level with the mares... which would explain how he's able to get along with them so much. They're like a guy's proper friends, but they're female! :rainbowlaugh:

Also, discussing the advantages of double dickedness (and what the girls had to do to get the ingredients) out in the open? Tisk tisk.
At least Rose focused only on the important bits. And Redheart's reaction was priceless :rainbowlaugh:

I also like how Red had given Titus his own medicine. Not listening to the wait command? Turnabout is fair play!

Also, that was a pretty unusual marriage proposal. Ah well, it works, doesn't it? :pinkiehappy:

No impregnation and a complete tag makes for a sad reader
:'(

8383436
The average size of a pony given they are about 3.5 feet high and about 4 feet long would be about 7 inches. Maybe bigger. Regardless of how you slice it. Humans are not going to be anything special. Not when there are Minotaur, dragons and yak.

8384971
That freaking picture. :rainbowlaugh: I have no idea why at this point but it just made me laugh.

8386485
A mare wanting your babies is no laughing matter!

*<>* best double dick fic on this site

8381904
And one hopeful Roseluck with a voyeur fetish!

8383436
hmmare you sure of what you are saying? Typical horse is proportionally WAY longer than a human... that is also for reason of geometry... the position for mounting is not so conductive to "hilting" completely. So extra length is needed.
This ponies seems to be on the smaller side of the typical size guesswork for MLP, and so it matches relatively well with a human being the correct size.

Author's note at the end and containing warnings? Me thinks the author doth jerketh too much whilst typing. :rainbowlaugh:

8387428
A truly great accomplishment

So CUTE and HOT!:moustache:

This requires a sequel

I kind of want a 4th chapter where Our friendly human sits his mares down and is like
"Look... i helped you two with a fetish of yours, can you help me with one of mine."
then reveals roseluck who will be watching them do-the-do, and maybe have her be a FWB with the herd every now and again

Damn, that ending was so cute!:heart:

My only nitpick of this would be i'd love to see how a pregnant Redheart and Coldheart would be, you know hormones :rainbowlaugh:

Hell I almost hope a sequel to this is Titus "stealing" Amethyst from Caramel and making her a part of the herd, Red heart is still Alpha, she takes no shits from the beta let alone the gamma.:flutterrage:

Why this? cause seeing a player or arrogant character broken/tamed is fun and I'm just mean to poor caramel.:trollestia:

Also can I hope for a Bon-bon/Lyra/Human story in your gender reversal cause that shit would be funny. Hell do more stuff like this for other characters, expand on this like in your collection or just more smut I'm good either way :twilightblush:

Lastly...still waiting for that story where tender love and care like most human relationship are is considered debauchery.:pinkiehappy:

Anyway enough of my that, I will say this is my favorite story from you yet, not as flush as say what is love, but not as bloated either. Its cute, sweet and to the point. if anything I hope you take my suggestion and request as a complement since i really enjoy your writing, and look forward to what ever crazy awesome story, smut or other wise, you make.

Your author note should have gone at the top. Not that I minded the content.

Needs more chapters.

I remember reading this in green a while back. Top quality stuff then and still top quality stuff now.

Absolutely loved this, wish there was more of it, or a sequel.
Plllllleeesssseee.
i.pinimg.com/236x/f9/82/f4/f982f48276b1dbbb860643e100a1d3be--medical-assistant-decor-diy.jpg

oooh man, i was NOT prepared for the level of story, everything was absolutely well done, my only gripe is the story 's not longer.

I don't know why people were apparently having a fit about RGRE but something about this just feels utterly refreshing and wholesome. The group of stallions, the mating actions like puffing out there chests to defend their man. The domination between the nurse and the man.

I kept finding myself confused at points when the stallions were talking about certain things my mind kept pulling at learned gender roles I hadn't realized were so engrained. Like I'm already perfectly fine with dominant women but the file in my brain for dominant woman and reversed gender roles woman were two separate files that I had to pause and draw analogues for.

Like the stallions were talking about the nurse describing her sexual exploits and my brain took a second to flip the genders and make the connections.

When it came to the male and female interactions to be honest it felt amazing to read. There's so much crap society fills a man's brain up with growing up and a lot of it is an unconscious lesson that sticks with you. I feel like a lot of women see how men act about mating habits as repulsive. But as a man the idea of switching the roles of the mating dance couldn't look more appealing. A lot of that is probably just a "grass is greener on the other side" thing. I don't know, I don't have all the answers, but I loved the porn and I loved the little window into something like a reversed gender role world.

I actually really enjoyed this story, between the clop and the interactions between the characters I just wanted to keep reading more, I love the antics that coldheart and redheart pull, they’re so adorable. I’m definitely putting this story in my fav section.

I really wasn't expecting a story as cute and fluffy as this is from the description. Consider me thoroughly and pleasantly surprised.

Contains: Two Wieners, Excited Mares, Double Penetration,Forced Orgasms, Cuddles

Heh, bit of a late warning there buddy. ;]


Anyway, is there more? It's actually kinda cute, and not overloaded on the sex like some of the most other clopfics.

Login or register to comment