• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 7,007 Views, 635 Comments

Pathfinder 5 - Agent-G



The Pathfinder Mission was for humans to explore the universe, to look for new worlds and see what was out there. What the pilot of Pathfinder 5 didn't expect was to run into a magical world of talking ponies.

Comments ( 40 )

“I conquer,” Celestia looked at the image also. “His coat is green and his magic aura is orange.”

"I concur," is the proper sentence. It kind of threw me for a loop.

“Well it was certainly an eventual evening,” Rarity said. “Although I might have to make a few extra dresses for us all in case we ever get another last minute offer for such an event."

Eventful
I'll edit this statement with other proofreading edits if I find any.

Was wondering how the problem of the violation of the ship would affect him,.

I think it will prove interesting as the story moves along.

Asking Twilight if she can help with science and experiments? Good gawd man, do you have any idea what you've done?!

Glad to see you back to writing this. I was going to purge my favorites that haven't be updated in a while.

Keep it going.

He made the mistake of disengaging the defense mechanisms for ponies.

possible romance?

I hope there is going to be another update relatively soon.
This is one of the most enthralling stories i have had the pleasure to read on this site.

9134173
yeah sorry about that, things came up, visited the family, etc. I do plan to at least finish this story at the very least.

Well I bet the unknown pony was either a changeling in disguise or it was Chrysalis trying to find a way to take over the ponies. I am sure the DNA scan will be very illuminating.

Another awesome chapter! :pinkiehappy:
Can't wait till the next one. Xd

Comment posted by Mad Library Scientist deleted Aug 26th, 2018

Pinkie's "Some meanie" got auto-corrupted to "Some Meaning"

I'm so happy to see an update here. It took a while but it was worth it. Now I can't wait for the next chapter.

If he were ever to get AVI to understand what he meant by "open the pod bay doors," it still wouldn't work. AVI would say, "I can't do that, Dave."

An update? Yay. :yay:

yay cant wait for more of this.

Dang, I caught up. Bet its a changeling.

Comment posted by Captain_Stallion deleted Apr 6th, 2019

Sooo... There an update forthcoming? ;]

I was wondering if you had any plans on continuing the story, because its a good story, and I think a lot of your readers were wondering what happened.

9718318
Yeah it's just finding the time and motivation, I've had half the next chapter already typed up for awhile now. I keep thinking "maybe next time, or after I do this." But I got other stories I'm current more involved in plus real life keeps giving me more and more stuff like having to move to deal with. I hope to someday get this going again.

is this story still updating? :fluttercry:

I miss this story. :applecry:

Why every good story must be always dead

I just finished reading through this again, hope you decide to continue the story, really love it!

I really like this story and I'm keeping it in my Tracking folder in hope you eventually continue it.

9654458
But not today

10227109
My bet is on plot convince.

Just reread the story and I hope to see it continue. Missing just how thrilling this story was.

I always find myself coming back to this story. It's one of my favorite first contacts on the site! I hope you come back one day.

Hoping one day that this story will continue.

I actually panicked because I couldn't fine the story and was terrified it got deleted. Fortunately turns out I'm an idiot and wasn't looking it up under the right title.

Plz sir... can I have some more?? :pinkiesad2:

Lost track of this fic for a bit, but understandably. Did the Author die during Covid?

Login or register to comment