• Published 14th May 2015
  • 20,777 Views, 643 Comments

The Life and Times of Deepthroat Cockslut - Hardcover



A collection of Deepy's adventures through foalhood, high school, Ponyville and beyond as she "charms" Equestria's stallions.

Comments ( 34 )

Butiful 11/10, will always read again. Great end to a great story.:moustache:

Alternate solution to having Mac teach other colts how to do what he does so Applejack can feel it. Have Mac hump AJ!

I don't...

I don't think...

Whaaa?

I don't think I can.... comprehend....this....

7485105
Think of it like an inversion played straight.

69/10 best story

would read again dunno even know why

R.I.P
Deepthroat Cockslut
2015-2016

:moustache:

Seriously, I followed this since it was first posted and I don't even know why, but it's beautiful.

Hurray for happy endings! :heart:

This story was nothing more than an emotional, comedy, heartwarming, sexy roller coaster. The characters are written very well and the plot is quite solid.

You've done an excellent job on expanding on a joke character's character and here's hoping for some more Deepy/Gizmo in the near future.

7485047 Sure, other ponies assumed she was down to fuck, but Deepy didn't exactly give a single shred of evidence that she wasn't the entire time it was happening. It's her responsibility to inform them that she's in a relationship. It's not like Big Mac or Granny Smith could know beyond small town talk.

7485188 Like, you're right about the mob thing, but I think we've all seen stuff that was just as crazy, if not more, go down on the show and get resolved in 20 minutes. As for the reason the mob is angry, there's a lot of cognitive dissonance going on with the average pony. They want to believe in a world where mares don't act the way that Deepy does, and that mares who do act like Deepy are morally wrong. But she's a nice girl and she's not hurting anyone. It's only when her actions force them to take up their own morals do they get angry, because it's consistent with their beliefs. Twilight merely points out that Deepy's personal drama isn't any of their business, and it's unfair to treat her poorly based on her sexual activity.

Destiny may have been a bitch, but bitches and sluts have always went hoof in hoof.

Wise words have been spoken!

Sequel! Please

Came for the clop, stayed for the plot.
And the clop. I mean, it's some really good clop.

7485576

I agree it is unfair to treat someone badly because of their sexual activity, but I think it wasn't as much for her sexual activity as much as her lying. She may be a nice girl, but she did hurt multiple people, which could have been avoided by communication.

By Celestia's burning shite! This has been one of the most - well probably? - erotic and humorous fanfic I've ever read!

>1337 likes

Don't fuck this up Fimfiction.

7487307 I didn't pull it out of anywhere. It was a conflict that was in the making since chapter 2. I'm not one to believe in any one "moral of a story," but you could say that the "point" of it all was to show how we're led to believe that relationships can only have one course, when in reality a relationships can be as diverse as the people who are in them. If that's just "drama" to you, then I recommend you stay out of the romance tag.

What I hear you saying is "this story isn't the brainless clop I want it to be, and therefore it's bad." While the mob scene does come up rather quickly, it's no more over-the-top than anything else in the show, or Deepthroat Cockslut herself. You've made your distaste for this fic clear since chapter 6, which makes me wonder why you're still reading it, and still commenting on something you know you won't like.

it's
so
beautifoal!
=*T~T*=
Nicer ending, & better executed, than even I hoped! Well done!

Also gives me more hope for the stories I've been trying to write, so thank you for that, on top of posting something so entertaining, warming to the heart & other bits, and positive.
:twilightsmile::yay:

Also, after rebuilding the relationships that were damaged and using communication to improve understandings, that was a great way to resolve the problem from recurring:
if it's not feasible to keep from 'cheating' at the 'game', change the fucking game! =^w^=
(as here, find a way to change the rules of the game that all the 'players' agree to, & thus in a way play a different game.)

{Sure, as the old me & Pearl Necklace will attest, simply quitting the game is a way to handle the conflict too & sometimes comes up as a much better option, especially in the face of limited time, ability & understanding; but often it sure isn't as fun!}

7494589 Well, the thing about a guy like Gizmo is that he's never known what heartbreak actually feels like because he's never been with a mare in any capacity. He might think he can deal with it when he says it, but it's another matter when it's actually happening to him.

Deepy is the one who gave me my first big break on this site, and I'm sad to see the story end, but looking forward to seeing what the future holds with her.

Sounds like Deepy has been ponies' first in more ways than one

and then the whole town died from std's.

A well-made fic <3

Oh my fucking god, I have no words for this mares name and what the fuck she does

This fic was probably the first serious exposure I had to the NSFW side of MLP. As such, it feels like a milestone to finally come back and finish the whole thing.

7706930 That would be Jon Fawkes. You can find him on tumblr or derpibooru with that name.

Outstanding love the story would love to see more this going in the bookshelf and favorites

8643578
This is erotic fanfiction about a cartoon for children with adorable horses.
Nothing is sacred.
Also, it would've just made it a more interesting story to me, not brtter porn.

Comment posted by RealClassixX deleted Jul 23rd, 2018

Still a better love story than Twilight!

Bruh this story is wack

10428631
Man honestly re-reading that whole comment chain and now that I'm thinking about it I'm pretty sure the guy I replied to was saying some libertarian bullshit, which I don't agree with because no regulations is how we got stuff like the glided age, and later, the stock market crash and all the banks runs the next year.

Incest is wincest in porn though

I still think about this story sometimes. I wish we could have more stories featuring Deepy...

11701914
I've thought about it but I'm honestly not sure where else to go with things after all of this

Login or register to comment