• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 21,551 Views, 2,553 Comments

Terracana - Urimas Ebonheart



Adrian Stormsword, A twenty year old Battle-Mage is given a spell book by a stranger which sends him to a new land he doesn't recognize.

  • ...
159
 2,553
 21,551
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

Ooooooo! Glad to see Adrian is safe and sound

This looks to be ramping up again to the awesomeness it was at again

yay you and the story is alive.

Aquaria is currently busy stopping a cult of Aquarians from conjuring a tsunami and so cannot help us.

I think that notion deserved more attention than just a passing-by conversation.

11154463
I second this.

Now I have the power of the undead mahahahaha but for real great chapter, and is that a new cover art for story series?

11154533
Nope been this Cover since I first made it.

Wait, so does this mean he can take control of the Undead from Grogar? Necromancy allows for the domination of the Undead, so theoretically if he can train this aspect enough he could overpower Grogars hold!

11154622
this and godly are my favorite stories from you bro! Will they get more updates more often?

More more good good

Blade Dancer I love that name. I think thats the best name ever devised in MLP. BladeDancer.

100 points to Slytherin.

Monk
"Giggling like a manic schoolgirl, Celestia runs up and crushes her sister in a six-limbed hug, levitating the pair around the room like a retarded crane operator." -Some Dickhead (No, that's the Authors name)

11543551
The Witching Hour series :P one of my all time favorites. got to meet the author at the last Brony Con that was ever held. super cool person.

Login or register to comment