• Published 29th Dec 2019
  • 5,546 Views, 376 Comments

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Pony - nameundetermined



Back and (allegedly) better than ever! Rewrite in progress, please be patient ^^

Comments ( 19 )

Hes about as dangerous as a Quantum Weather butterfly. :yay:

Very nice. Took a sec to figure out the asset codes but it fits.

Either Tia suspect a element in him or a threat due to the CM. Has he a unusual CM she seen before?
Could explain her sending a Agent for observation.
Sweety and Celly are close acquaintances or even friends?

Watch out Celestia! He might glue you to the wall! And then keep a light in front of you so you can't fall asleep! Oh no~~~~~

I'm so excited to see how this rewrite will do things like the reveal of the voices identity and other stuff, I'm keeping my eye on this story once again cause it already seems a bit different than it used to be, while still keeping the same/similar elements

Thanks for the update!

11890599
Agent drops was in Ponyville already for when Twilight arrives per Celestia’s plan. He is probably under observation since he moved into the library she was going to use for Twi and was an adult without a cutie mark that randomly showed up in said town. He also made friends with basically every other Element.

11890753
He also arrived around the same time that Celestia was subjected to a number of disturbing, possibly prophetic visions ^^

11890599
I don't think it's his cm, it wouldn't surprise me if this was the MC's second reincarnation, like after making the requests, he was reborn, lived and everything he did, but at some point he reincarnated a second time being the one we follow Now, in Celestia's dream, it seemed to be a moon of nightmare, discord and shadow, (it had to have the chrysalis too), and each of them seems to be affected only by Mc's appearance, since he didn't do anything, didn't use anything that involves the moon besides calling her beautiful, creating a little chaos, damn, he's far from the crystal kingdom, but shadow I still feel his presence, not to mention what's inside him, he's giving hints, and he is calling him king, not to mention that the voice appears in red, and MC Magic is pink, but he has a pink and red star as a cute mark. There is much more there. Our MC is much more than we know.

Oohh the plot thickens. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

She looks down at the little bag of bits and rolls it on the table under her hoof, giving an uncomfortable huff as she picks it up again. “It’s my turn to look after her this week, and I was supposed to take her to get breakfast at the Sugarcube Corner. But I overdid it with my flight training yesterday afternoon and ended up oversleeping. Mister Cake is cool. He knows I’m good for it, and he would have fed her and let me pay him when I got there. You covered for me, so I need to pay you back.” She says as she opens the tiny sack, revealing a small pile of coins. “So, how much did you spend?”

Well, you know what they say: Those that pay together stay together. :ajsmug:

I stopped by the Sugarcube Corner again before heading over to see if they had any stale bits of bread they could give me for the birds. Mister Cake was nice enough to provide me with a small sack once he heard what it was for on the house, and I am currently quite happily sitting on the same bench as before, tossing crumbs and bits to the birds. A small gathering of crows has collected around me, quite graciously enjoying my offerings. Some even get bold enough to sit beside me on the bench. I smile at this, feeding one of them from my hoof before gently stroking its head. “Hmmm, yes. Friend.” I say with a slight nod before turning my attention back to the other birds.

Reminds me of when my old babysitter would take us down to the park some afternoons and we'd feed the ducks some pieces of bread. Ah, good times; Good times. :ajsleepy:

After about thirty minutes of uninterrupted Real Crow Hours, I am startled by the sudden flapping of wings and cawing as the crows scatter. I snap my head up to see a pale, almost cream-colored pony approaching me.

I'd say she's closer to Eggshell or Parchment than Cream. But that's just me.

“Oh yeah, you were there with the blue unicorn with the musical instrument Cutiemark, right?” I say, recognition coming to me as I look her over slowly.

Specifically, she's more of a mint green.

“Pshhh, don’t worry. Once a pony gets its mark, they usually get better at their special talent much more quickly, at least for a year or two. It's all part of the magic. I remember when I got mine. I went from barely being able to prepare a batch of caramel without burning the pot to having my own line of sweet treats within six months! My mom was so proud of me.” She says, sniffing and rubbing at her eye as she remembers the moment before returning her attention to me. “But yeah, you should see some substantial gains in the magic department soon.”

At least she wouldn't be in as bad a position as Sweetie Belle.

TBurnt Orange Juice
"Why can't I cook anything without burning it? I can't even pour orange juice without it coming out burnt!"
Mike the Red · 55k words  ·  107  36 · 3.8k views

Or Mash (from Mashle).

After a moment, he moves away of his own accord, then looks me over with an intelligent, almost calculating glint in his little black eyes before shaking his head up and down, giving a soft caw, and flying away. Huh, intelligent little fella.

Well, Crows are apparently fairly bright.

11891174
In the end, there can be only pone. :rainbowdetermined2:

Finally decided to give the rewrite a read, and its looking good so far!

Now I just hope our MC doesn't lose his head with whatever Discord (Eris?) is planning for him.

Next chapter

11902421
Nah not yet. I'm on break for the month. I've been taking classes in computer science and programming, it p fun, tbh ^^.

I will be back at this by the beginning of June.

Login or register to comment