• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 14,405 Views, 1,709 Comments

MLP: FML - Maniac92



An insane parody of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
65
 1,709
 14,405

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity's Steamy Scheme

The door to Ponyville’s spa burst open and Rarity ran inside, a blue and green feathered hat on her head.

“I’m so sorry, Fluttershy dear,” she said as she made her way into the lobby. Lotus ran forward, a glass of water in her hooves. Rarity grabbed the glass and took a sip of water. She swished it around in her mouth before spitting it out. Aloe dove out from behind the counter with a spittoon in her hooves. She caught Rarity’s spit in the spittoon and closed it. She and Lotus bowed and backed away. Rarity smiled and walked towards to where Fluttershy was sitting. “I hate being late for our little get-togethers.”

Fluttershy smiled and said, “It’s fine Rarity. I’ll just assume it has something to do with the peacock on your head.”

Rarity laughed. “Oh, Fluttershy…” She grabbed the hat off her head. “This is a very fancy and very expensive hat that I bought with Sapphire Shores’ money. It’s not-”

The peacock squawked at Rarity and pecked her in the head. Rarity shrieked and dropped it, allowing the bird to escape out into Ponyville.

“Are you alright?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yes…” muttered Rarity, rubbing her sore forehead. “Though I am going to demand my money back from that store. Stupid F&F Brothers Headwear…” Rarity turned to Lotus, who was holding a tray with a first aid kit on it. “I’m fine, dear. We just need the usual, if you would be so kind.”

“Of course,” said Lotus, bowing. She gestured for the two ponies to follow her as she started walking away.

Soon, Rarity and Fluttershy were sitting in the spa’s sauna and wearing robes. Lotus poured water on some hot rocks, causing steam to fill the room. She bowed again and quickly exited the sauna.

Rarity sighed and relaxed. “After spending all that time in those tunnels the other day, I definitely needed this.”

Fluttershy opened her mouth to speak, but Rarity squealed loudly.

“You would not believe what just happened to me!” exclaimed Rarity, bouncing up and down like a child. “Go on, guess!”

“You-” began Fluttershy.

“Photo Finish stopped and talked to me!” squealed Rarity. “THE Photo Finish! The most famous fashion photographer in Equestria stopped me on the street and said that my hat was marvelous!”

“You mean the peacock?” asked Fluttershy.

“She was so impressed,” continued Rarity, blatantly ignoring Fluttershy, “That she wants to come to my shop and have models wear my clothes! Can you believe it?!”

“I-” began Fluttershy.

“Do you know what this could mean for my fashion career?” asked Rarity.

“I suppose-” tried Fluttershy.

“But I need someone fabulous to model for me…” said Rarity. “Someone graceful…with beautiful flowing hair…pretty eyes…a demure personality…” She looked at Fluttershy pointedly.

“…Rainbow?” suggested Fluttershy.

Rarity gagged. “Please don’t joke about that horrid…lovely Rainbow Dash dirtying…wearing my clothes.” She shuddered and then smiled at Fluttershy. “I was thinking about you, Fluttershy.”

Fluttershy’s eyes grew wide. “M-me? I don’t know Rarity…”

“Please?” begged Rarity, her lower lip sticking out. “It would mean so much to me…” She scooted closer to Fluttershy. “And I would be very grateful…”

“Y-you would?” asked Fluttershy, suddenly aware of how little space was between her and the other pony.

“Oh yes…” purred Rarity, fluttering her eyelashes. She scooted even closer to Fluttershy. “I would do anything to get you to say yes…”

Fluttershy swallowed, her throat feeling dry. “R-really?”

“Mm-hmm…” said Rarity, her hoof rubbing Fluttershy’s leg. “Why…I would even…”

“Yes?” asked Fluttershy breathlessly.

“I would…” whispered Rarity, her lips moving closer to Fluttershy.

“Y-yes?” squeaked Fluttershy.

“Give you a discount at the boutique!” said Rarity happily. “And let you watch Opal for a couple days. I know how much you like taking care of her.”

“Oh!” said Fluttershy, feeling disappointed and relieved at the same time. “Well…that is tempting, but…Can I have some time to think about it?”

There was a knock on the sauna door. Aloe poked her head in and said, “Miss Rarity? The full body makeover is ready for Miss Fluttershy.”

Fluttershy glared at Rarity, who smiled sheepishly. “Um…surprise?” said Rarity. “I might have…sort of…told Photo Finish that you already agreed to model my clothes before I asked you.”

Fluttershy sighed. “Fuck it, I’ll do it.”

Rarity shrieked happily and pulled Fluttershy into a bone-crushing hug. “Thank you thank you thank you!” She pulled away from Fluttershy and said, “Now, go with Aloe. She’ll make sure that you look amazing for Photo Finish!”

A few minutes later:

Fluttershy stared at her reflection. “…I look exactly the same.”

“Oh nonsense,” said Rarity, getting off of the waiting room’s seats. She walked over and looked at Fluttershy. “They did an amazing job. No more unsightly blemishes or wrinkles. Oh, and they even got rid of your five o’clock shadow.” She smiled at the other pony. “You don’t look nearly as hideous as you did before your makeover.”

Fluttershy’s eye twitched. “Thank you, Rarity,” she said through her gritted teeth. She shook her head and said, “So…when is that photo shoot?”

“In a few minutes,” said Rarity. “We need to get back to the boutique quickly.”

“Alright,” said Fluttershy. She lifted a hoof off the ground.

“STOP!” yelled Rarity, making Fluttershy shriek and freeze. “Don’t move a muscle! We need you to look perfect for the photos and I can’t have you trudging through this filthy town.”

“Ok…” said Fluttershy. “Then what if I fly-”

“No flying!” yelled Rarity. “Your wings have been preened and styled just right! We can’t have a single feather out of place!”

“Then how the fuck am I supposed to get to the boutique?” asked Fluttershy impatiently.

“Don’t fret, my dear,” said Rarity confidently, “I’ve got a ride.” She clapped her hooves together.

The door of the spa opened and Spike walked in. “Wow,” he said, looking at Fluttershy, “You look amazing! They sure do a good job here. They even got rid of your stubble!”

Both of Fluttershy’s eyes twitched this time. She looked at Rarity and asked, “How is Spike supposed to help us get back to your store?”

“Easy,” said Rarity. “He’ll carry you.”

“He what?” asked Fluttershy.

“I’ll what?” asked Spike.

“But he can’t do it with dirty claws,” continued Rarity. She used her magic and pulled Spike over to her. “I need you to wash your hands. With bleach. Can you do that?”

“No problem,” said Spike. “Twilight makes me do that whenever we have to put new books on the shelves, so I’m used to it.” He walked off to the restroom.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” asked Fluttershy.

Rarity laughed. “Fluttershy, when have I ever had a bad idea?”

“You literally just told Spike to go wash his hands with bleach,” pointed out Fluttershy.

“Done!” announced Spike as he stepped back into the waiting room.

“Fantastic!” said Rarity. “Alright Spike, you get in front of Fluttershy and hold your arms out.”

Spike did what Rarity commanded and got into position. Rarity’s horn glowed and Fluttershy found herself being magically lifted up. She was moved over Spike’s arms and dropped. Spike huffed as Fluttershy hit his arms, but he managed to hang onto her. Spike adjusted his arms so he was carrying Fluttershy bridal style.

“You know,” said Spike to the pony in his arms, “You’re not as heavy as you look.”

Fluttershy’s eyes twitched violently.

“Onward!” said Rarity, holding the spa doors open. “We need to get to the boutique!”

PreviousChapters Next