• Published 15th Jan 2016
  • 25,929 Views, 4,528 Comments

Fluttershy Wants in Your Pants: Vol. 1 - Flutterpriest



Fluttershy has tried being patient and she's tried the cute routine. But a mare has needs. She wants in your pants. And pony logic dictates that finding your fetish is the way to do it.

  • ...
200
 4,528
 25,929
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 40 )

Loving the happy ending. Can't wait to see what's next!

This story was a trip and a half, good shit man :twilightsmile:

FiMfiction failed to put this last chapter in my tracking list. I saw vol 2 in my feed and got confused because the previous chapter wasn't really an ending.

10358029
Yeah, so I've been hearing :/

Plot twist: Redheart gives birth to yandere Fluttershy, who proceeds to ask Anon if futility is his fetish.

Yup this a happy ending alright for those two, this was a great journey to see this from the beginning to the very last chapter, you did great priest. You did great.

It's over. I feel sad, but happy.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Awe... they finally got it. Those two are great.

Yeah! Well done!:pinkiehappy:

If you enjoyed Fluttershy Wants in your Pants, please leave a comment telling me what you think

I already liked and favorited this story years ago. But...let's be honest, I also stopped reading it years ago. Checking, I apparently read 101 chapters before I stopped. So 11 months that I was reading it, but then it went on for four more years and it was just too much. The joke stopped being funny, but the story just kept going and going and going and on and on.

Checking back to pages 15/16 of your story list...I'm seeing about 70% of your stories even going back that far that fimfiction tells me I've read. Picking a page at random...page 13, apparently I've read 50% of your stories from that page. i've been a fan of your for years and I've been reading your stories for years...but dude seriously...this one went on for too long.

Just my opinion. Checking the story views...apparently this has continued to receive shockingly high views year after year. But personally, as somebody who both favorited and liked it, but nevertheless stopped reading ~80 chapters ago...I'm glad to see Anon finally get a happy ending.

I have been following this story for ages now, and I had fallen in love with the Red plot. While I wasn't too into the... Last dozen or so chapters with the whole meta glitch and stuff... It was worth it for the happy ending they deserved c:

“This is a bad time to say I made apple time then, huh?” she says.

Apple time? Did you mean apple tini or is it something I am unaware of?

10360762
apple pie.

*flips table*

fixed

Well shit. Took me three days from start to finish, and still it seemed too short. For such short chapters and a highly irregular path to the ending, it was a fantastic read!

The end? Wow!

That was great. I love this story. This had a better love story than Twilight. Lmao :rainbowlaugh:

Nearly 200 chapters???


Hmpf,

C H A L L A N G E A C C E P T E D

I'm gonna be honest, I made an account to comment in this and all I have to say is this one went on for so long. I've been reading for about 2 years, and I eventually gave up on this one. The joke just dropped being funny. Still happy to see anon get the ending he deserves

fimfiction: ok flutterpriest how many warning tags would you like for your new story?
flutterpriest:

yes

10802895
I’ve been had. Bested. Bamboozled. Well played

:flutterrage: WTF AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?! :flutterrage:

*Unintelligible TF2 Spy noises, possibly a French seizure*

10935482
Yeah, I was REALLY fucking high when I came up with it.

10935450
I believe that the act of cannibalism becomes legal, but the act of preparing the body for consumption ends up falling under desecrating a corpse, which tends to be a crime.

It's done. I FINALLY finished this story among the hundreds of stories I have saved. I really enjoyed this and now I see that there is a Volume 2! This will be interesting.

I'm guessing without looking to see what Volume 2 is about, it is the continuation of the Anon clone's life with the Yandereshy.

One of the coolest fucking stories I've ever read

FINALLY
I'M DONE
NOW TO READ SOME WHOLESOME ROMANCE SO MY AWWWWWW'S CAN CONTINUE

but I'm gonna yearn for more of the cuteness of RedxAnon.

She never asked about non-pony species

11093672
thats why theres a part 2

11093814
Would like to ask you to give estimate of when update is if possible please?

11093817
Fraid not -- my life isn't in a spot where i can churn out regular writing updates. sorry friend.

I recently saw a thread on /mlp/ about Flutterrape and I figured, hey that could be funny to check out. I go to the Fimfiction group and this story is the first one I check out. I had no idea about the wild ride I was about to be taken on. Bravo, Flutterpriest. This is the first story I've experienced that has done an ARG-esque narrative and it works. I really liked it and even though I'm super late to the party, I still had a lot of fun. BRAVO!

I can't believe I just read a crack-fic turned sentient with a mix of ARG, and like it.
Amazing.

Everything is finally over. I would say what a crazy ride but I got off at the end and hopped back on years later but hey good shit and I'm a sucker for happy endings

Thank you for this ride. This is not what I expected to stumble upon, and what to spend the whole day on.

It was something I wasn't looking for, but what I needed. The music were also beautiful.

It's a pity that several messages have remained unencrypted, most likely forever.. BTW, don't forget to check out the ERRORed blog!

Fimfiction says our stories are similar do you agree?

Wish I read this when it was still ongoing but it was still pretty enjoyable. Honestly this might be one of my favorite fics with how unique it is.

Login or register to comment