• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 39,279 Views, 2,336 Comments

A Wolf Among Ponies - Wolf Blood



What do you do when you're a human living a life on earth in a life filled with nothing but loss. But is then suddenly sent to a world with talking ponies and is changed into a wolf.

  • ...
304
 2,336
 39,279
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 169 )

Will there be a sequel?

Dude, this has to be my favourite story on the entire website. Loved everything about it and I think you could sell this as a real book. (Don't know if anyone would publish it but you could try. Not forcing you though.)
This last chapter really was just a perfect finish to the story, a shame that Ash had to die but I still think it was great that he finally got to meet all his friends again. The heartstrings were really pulled for me.

If I had to give a rating it would be 100/10.

Stay awesome and hopefully you will continue to make more awesome stories.

Many a tear shead for the loss of a loving badass

We shall all fly the flags half mast this day

Now that's and ending.

Great story hope to see new one from you soon :twilightsmile:

Nooooooooooooooo, this can't be the end

There is NO way this is the end....

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I wanted MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sequal with Pip being trained maybe????

Always had a headcanon where Celestia and Luna's dad was Death

I can't accept this ending! Craig said that Ash was never supposed to die so it should be within his power to send him back to his body!

Cliffhanger.....BUM BUM BUUUUM

7248817
I sence a squale

7248817 Not supposed to die of any natural means such as age or being killed. His soul would have simply returned to the tree of life where Craig and Amalthea first hid him to be reincarnated. However in order to remove heartless' soul, Ash had to give his own as well, thus pulling him from the cycle of rebirth and fully making him dead.

GIVE US A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if there is one thing I want to say is that I wasn't expecting the end so soon. After almost 2 years this story has been growing both in words and views. I'm glad to say that this story has brought many people here crying. If it wasn't for your bold end people would loose interest in this story and they would ask for more chapters and more, besides your sudden end brought more people to you and if will write a sequel or a new story, it will get a lot of support.

I was literally balling my eyes out at the end.
All in all, this was a great story!

Beautiful, just beautiful I have no words.


Also isn't the lich curse a thing :pinkiecrazy:

Great ending! Nice story! All wrapped up in a nice bow and stored in our bookshelves.

Little things I picked up:

I then reached out and as Shadow Ranger passed I grabbed hold and climb on.

-I don't think you need 'and'

"I think I know," I said to myself.

-Forgot the period

When I looked I saw it was Giant Spike, regular Spike using his dragon greed and Torch the former Dragon Lord.

-I think you needed a comma

"That's a hell of a lot of stairs," Rage said.

-Beginning quotations

And after his blades passed I changed at him and drove my blade into his stomach.

-"charged"

"Orc got I'm but Ash returned the favour with blood," Lokdrom said.

- Isn't it supposed to be " 'im "

"We'll if this is the future you're going to make then there is only one option for me now," I said as I pointed Whispering Wind at Heartless.

-"Well"

'Probably savouring the moment," Rage said as he walked over to the group his stomach was wrapped in bandages and his torso armour was missing.

-Beginning quotations

Holy Light walled over...

-"walked"

"His journey is over and so is ours."

-Beginning quotations

wasn't expecting that ending it seems disappointing like he just got hosed and did really get a reward for basically giving up his life to save every one and don't say see all the friend and people he lost in the heavens is a reward cause it isn't

Whats this i see! an Overwatch reference? oh joy!

I didn't expect it to end like that. Was a hell of a way to go but Damm is it sad! :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: I hope there is a sequel or some continuation of this. Good ducking work tho bro. You rock.:pinkiesad2:

Something tells me his story isn't over yet..........still, this is one of the most well written and seriously awesome stories I've ever read. A few grammar errors here and there, but otherwise well executed. Well done and here's hoping it's featured.

Not entirely satisfied with the ending since I'm a happy ending (which I don't really see this as) kind of person, but overall I'm fine with it. It was certainly a shock to me that it ended up happening, but hey the author's gonna do what the author's gonna do.

Ingenious Storr! :twilightsmile:
Pity that it's over. :raritycry:

damn:rainbowderp:. I'm not gonna lie, this is one of the endings I thought might happen but was really hoping wouldn't:fluttershysad:. Though greet story none the less.

Ash will be reborn, the Gods owe ash that much.

sweet jesus dude! I want a sequel!!! :D

Today is a sad day, an awesome man died and we'll mourn his death forever... I suck at those things.
Anyways! A great ending for a great story. A bit cliché, but it's still good.

*sniff* "the tears of joy *sniff* and sadness overwhelm my tissue box"

one book ends and another opens

Damn Wolf Blood. I've read some of the most liked stories on this website and not one comes close to the finale of this story...

7248918 it'll likely be a while before that happens. he's probably going to take a break.

it's been a hell of a ride, alright on to the sequel.

So good plz more it's to Good not to have more so plz sequel plz

No...this can't be true....WHY MUST IT END, THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

SEQUEL!!!

We have had love hate compassion tragedy and death and as we all know war........ war never changes

Perfect ending to the best fic ever don't think a sequel would be good though since everything is wrapped but if one is written I and quite a few others would be glad to read it thanks for an awesome fic!

JFK

nooooo this is a great story :fluttercry:

Honestly the best story I've read, sad to see it come to an end:raritycry:. I hope you have something in mind for another.

nonononononoooooooooooooooooooo
SEQUEL!!!

7259822
You have to admit. If he was real the world would either consider him a god or kill him, Jesus style

aaawwwwwwwww dam

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttercry::fluttercry:

This was one of the best fics I have ever read but it had me thinking. Ash picked up 3 Apples of Eden, the elements of harmony, and Faust could use life fire or bring his soul back. So why did they try to use the apples to defy reality and help bring him back to life

7259813 if Trump can Trump and Trump can dump (most of his bankrupt businesses is what I'm referring to) then I can most definitely dump on trump

This cant stay like this, there most be a sequel.
Why do most stories i read end up in tragedy :fluttershbad:

how could this happen to me? i cant believe you've done this!

out of love i will re read the story.

7266051 Hey, At least he's not truly dead. Death/Craig made sure of that.

Login or register to comment