• Published 17th May 2014
  • 14,164 Views, 377 Comments

The Love of the Sun - Kerberos



Anon is sent to Equestia as a young boy. He grows up with Celestia and Luna. Now watch as he tries to live in a land not so familiar to him.

  • ...
54
 377
 14,164
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 42 )

Three and a half years later a wild update appears :twilightsmile:

That is one HELL of a revival.

I was really happy that I could read more of this story.

So we can expect the next chapter in another 3 years right?:trollestia:

I am so glad that Kerberos has decided to revive this story. In my opinion this is one of the better and more unique HIE stories, and it saddened me to think that the story had died. This really is in the top 10 when i am giving new authors examples of thinking "Out side of the Box". Chapter 7 is a great revival chapter.

Keep up the great work

The Monk

8588751
And I'm going to eventually write another chapter. T-t-that's wha-what it's all about. I'm not driven by finishing the story. That was fake. I-I'm driven by writing those chapters. I want those chapters That's my series arch. Doesn't matter if it takes... 3 more seasons. 3 more seasons till I get that next chapter. Or 97 more years.

i.ytimg.com/vi/203OAQYDKNw/maxresdefault.jpg

Cool. Time to get this one out of "good stories that went cancelled" and to "tracking" once again.
Just have in mind that this story is yours, and you have every right to continue or cancel it, and we wont judge. :twilightsmile:

Please continue it.

>> Story updates for first time in 3 years
>> Every comment is "REEEEEEEEEE UPDATE NAO!"
This goddamn fandom, bro. I appreciate the new chapter, BTW.

So thanks for that.

Well, the revival was certainly unexpected, but very welcome!!

I proclaim my love for you. Not the weird stalker type love btw

That was so beautiful it was made me cry I hope you have a nice little happy herd:raritydespair:

Christmas comes early this year I see!

I could just imagine myself in the MC’s place, saying, “Go away, Discord. Seriously. Nobody likes you.”

I really hope you continue this.

This was really good and i personally hope for an update :twilightsmile:
Well done Kerberos :pinkiehappy:

I am happy to see this new chapter but will you write more? This chapter is after 3 years of waiting.

Dragonfox

Una

We need more updates!!!

I just found this story today but just, wow man. Cant wait for more if you continue to update.

I have no idea how I missed this story for so long, but its extremely good. Hope you find it in you to keep updating cause its been amazing thus far!

Ahh another Anon x Celestia fic. Always a good call. Feel a bit sad for Luna being left out though. Anyway looking forward to more chapters even if it takes a while.

Very interesting... I NEED MOAR! :flutterrage:

Of course, take your time. :twilightsmile:

This story was wonderfully heart warming. I'll miss it. :fluttercry:

Is this dead, or coming back?

Please continue :fluttercry:

"Back in the doorway, Luna stood with tears brimming in her eyes. While she would never say it out loud, she was jealous of you and Anon. She always wanted somepony to lean on, but love had always eluded her."



..................You know what I'm starting to wish their would be romance between Luna, Celestial and Anon RN:fluttercry:

8867590
i agree but now i'm worried will anon have to end up fighting nightmare moon i hope not i want him to be dead before that fight (i know what i said is dark) but i truly believe if he won't handle that fight well he cares about luna as a sister as much as celestia does i think it will break him if he has to fight her when she eventually gets corrupted by her darkness please let him be out of the picture when that fight happens either death or lost in another world

8866934
yes plz continue this is a great story

9016120
The serious statement and your serious profile picture match well.

Will we ever get chapter 8? I’m dying from a migraine to find out what happens next. I will give you 20 dollars if it does come out

I must say, that was a Tartarus of a good story! Props to you and wish you the best luck on your next chapter, if your going to write more.

Well I spent 2 too many hours reading this and now must function on 4 hours of sleep. Thank you for the story.

N69

When is the updated?

NmB

Beautifully written story, it’s a shame it was never finish. If the author ever read this I want you to know that you have talent as a writer.

You were having a really good dream when Luna woke you up. You and Anon were married and had a few children: one colt and one filly. They were both alicorns like yourself.

Huh. So since Celestia and Luna took over their parent's jobs of lowering the sun and moon respectively, does that mean that Celestia's kids would take over moving the sun and Luna's kids would take over moving the moon? Or would they be in charge of something else entirely? I thought that Alicorns were supposed to be immortal. And maybe they are, and they only die when someone else takes over for them? Also it's weird to think about the circumstance that Anon out lives Celestia because their kids took over moving the sun; in every other instance of AnonxCelestia, it's the opposite.

Good story you have here. I hope that you decide to keep moving with it some day.

Would've been nice to see more chapters

Too bad this story is all but dead.

Fucking blueballed.

Though it was initially a 4chan writefag greentext if i'm not mistaken.

"Is he still out?" Nodding your head, you petted his hair. Luna arranged some of the branches before starting a fire with her magic. The light filled the cave as the flames grew. You tried to keep your attention on Anon. While you sister stopped the bleeding, he didn't look all that much better.

If they had already cauterized the wound, why would he be bleeding afterwards?

8588759
God, this aged like shit in a bucket of milk

Login or register to comment