• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 43,932 Views, 553 Comments

The Milking Chamber - CloppetyClopClopClop



Twilight and her friends awaken in a strange facility designed to 'milk' stallions ~Mindless Clopfest~

Comments ( 55 )

So... yeah... more people read the story I wrote about ponies having sex than read my Master's thesis. More people read this than attended my performance as MacDuff in a certain Scottish play. More people read this than watched my let's plays or read my normal MLP fanfiction. This is who I am. Apparently. This right here.

Oooh yesss... :derpytongue2:

I missed this.

This story is wrong in all the right ways, as this latest chapter shows. A disturbing kind of horror, that can't but being very cloptional.

6170332
Good to see you're back. :twilightsmile:

6170332 Don't be ashamed. At least you have a talent for something. Not everyone does.

6170332
This is available to a much wider audience and with much less effort than a play you were physically in, and I don't know many people who seek out masters thesi in their spare time. As for let's plays/youtube in general, basically luck of the draw whether you get noticed or not. Don't read too much into it, you're not defined by something as fickle as popularity

6170332
You're clearly talented. If there was another story you were going to write, I bet it could turn out as good as this. This kind of story is the best kind of guilty pleasure, where the 'story' in it is not as important as the sequence of events, and surprisingly, this story succeeds despite that. It's actually a pretty impressive talent, being able to write what is essentially mindless clop that still suggests a story, and is full of raw emotion that helps to connect with the reader.

Basically, this is good writing. I could learn a thing or two from you.

Having waited a nearly a whole year for some update, I hope you continue to update this more. Or write a new story - you have the talent to make more than one success.

Farnham #9 · Jul 5th, 2015 · · 2 ·

The chapter ended just when things where getting good.:raritydespair:

You're back! WHOOOO
But... the chapter was just getting good... why did it end?

It lives!

Kind of different in terms of flow and pacing compared to previous chapters, but after such a long hiatus that's probably to be expected. The overall quality is still just as good as ever. Although, it's a bit of a shame it had to cut out at the most intense moment, but I can appreciate the stylistic function.

Would love to see more of this in the future, even if it takes another year. Especially maybe a follow up to the Shining Armor chapter which always felt a kinda incomplete.

whoooa unfffff
pls gib more

6170332
I like it. Not judging, but as feedback from your audience, I skip over the foalcon bits.

6170332
Did you say... Let's Plays?

6170332
can we expect a more new chapters anytime soon

I loved this chapter it was a awesome read,Canyou make a part 2 so we can see what happens next.

6170332 Wait... You have a life other than making fap?! HOLY SHIT!!!

I wonder, will we see Shining go through the ringer as well? :3

6170332 good play though, macbeth is a tough play

6170332
'And there's your sign.'
-Jeff Foxworthy

Clop...clop cloppety clop...

6170332 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

(also, I had hoped there would be a male bg pony somewhere in there. x3)

Either way, shit man. Congrats on getting a masters. What are your doing here?

Wow, whatever is going on is doing its best to break all these mares minds.

6179275
Well, the shining chapter is titled part one of three, so there is some hope

Well, I'm not entirely sure what to say. You write these scenarios really well; it's like I can actually feel the emotion of the characters and how the chamber affects them. But it seems that every chapter makes me question myself in some way, gradually breaking me in to new depths of depravity. And no matter how many times I feel abused, scarred, or disgusted I keep coming back to read the chapters again, as if they own me, as if I need them in my life. It's one thing to write a good clopfic, but it's another thing entirely to write one that pierces the mind and remains alive in memory for a year after the initial reading. I may never recover from the psychological damage this fic has caused me, and for that, I thank you profusely.

So to carry on the previous tradition of suggesting future chapters:

Humper Games!

A DeFuta'd Rainbow Dash wakes up in a forested enclosure, her wings bound, alongside some other wingbound pegasus mares. They're fertility drugged and aphrodisiaced and told to run for a safe zone through the forest. The forest full of traps. Full of diamond dogs looking to rut some broodmares. Full of Pegasus males ready to enslave themselves a cumdump.

Here's hoping the Element of Loyalty can avoid getting nailed by a trap, dog dick, or male rutter while resisting saving those who do. And did I mention those three bullies from her past are amongst the pursuers?

More I need more

6174205 oh my god, the profile pic. no connection, by any chance, to this, is it?

6673230
Never heard of it, I just found that on Facebook a while back.

why does this have to die.... I still wanted to see what Cadence, Chrysalis, and the newly-made Gleaming Shield were going to do.....

Awesome read. but what about all those loose ends! surely that cant be it

Please don't let this die!

Honest, the ending to this chapter really makes me wish we could see something between Derpy and her daughter, because that was a major tease if anything (then again, I do kind of like the see a part two with those two, in all honesty, especially if it involves them impregnating each other :twilightblush:).

Comment posted by plam412 deleted Mar 21st, 2016
Comment posted by plam412 deleted Mar 21st, 2016

can you and would you please write a chapter with chastity belts and orgasm denial?

Can you do trixie. In milking . Machine. And trixie belly big. Like fura. And drinking 7t

Hey I like this story and I can see so do many different people I'd hate to see it incomplete if possible could you uh finish it

Ever going to write more of this? Cause it's fantastic (especially the TwiLestia Chapter)

Awwwww whens the next chapter coming out?

Please more I beg of you

Ummmm. . . Did Fluttershy die. . . Please don't tell me she died. :fluttercry::applecry::raritydespair::pinkiesad2:

if this gets a proper ending....I want everyone to be saved, though having to live with their changed bodies and memories of the horrid experience, but free and healing, the perpetrators punished...I'm sick of dark porn having 'bad ends', I want a happyish ending

but not before more rule 63 and dick growth

Yeah I wish this would update. :fluttercry:

I feel disgusted with myself for reading through this

Why authors are incapable of going back and marking their rape stories as non-con is beyond me.

I wish there were more, just found this fic

Login or register to comment