• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 17,251 Views, 3,654 Comments

Malideus - Uberdeathninja



A normal teenager (who's an anti-brony, by the way) gets sent from a costume party to Equestria, and shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
298
 3,654
 17,251
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 61 )

Oh I forgot this was a thing, nice.

*blinks* Wow. Another one of my "dead" stories have reappeared, this made my day.

Whatever is happening in your life, i hope it calms down a bit so you could write more!

6898545

I have a habit of not staying dead.

6899111

Thanks, it's just a little thing called growing up. I'm sure it'll calm down soon.

6898180

Yeah, been a while, no?

Keep up the the besr Bad-Guy story on fimfiction!

We come to it at last. The great battle of our time.

Yaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:
...
I love this freaking story!:twilightsmile:

7044897

Original character, good sir.

This is the most coolest story on this arceus forsaken website

Holy shit, another update.

7054308

Yeah, they just get slower every century, don't they?

7055632 Aye, but it is always good to see the story move forwards, no matter how long it takes for that movement to happen.

7109166

Some people, man. Just wanna watch the world burn, y'know?

I have a nagging feeling that this epic battle between Chris and the Princesses will end only in one way.

so much dark souls lol , 10/10

7320479

Not unusual. There's a little Solaire inside all of us.

7419276

Yeah, I'm pondering just deleting this stain on my life.

7419488
Well, I certainly wouldn't be blaming you. This has been funny in a "this is so awful, I can't stop laughing" sense, but it certainly isn't up to the level of quality in most of your other stories. I really liked Volcanic, as I mentioned.

7420347

Yeah, I know. I'll have more volcanic soon, don't worry. And I'll likely delete this garbage, too.

cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/67320237.jpg

7447712

Sorry man, but really is not worth keeping.

BUT

I am working on an independent Malideus story, so look forward to that someday.

GOODBYB KING OF DARKNESS THE FIRST FANFICTION I READ

Comment posted by Sunbro4life deleted Oct 6th, 2018

7523279

Thanks, man. And you know, this isn't the End of Malideus. I plan doing a story/comic series with him outside of this site, so look forward to that!

Comment posted by Sunbro4life deleted Oct 6th, 2018

i wish you the best of luck in your Malideus story/comic series. this story along with the Rise of Darth Vulcan and F*ck it I'm having created essentially created the displaced. Its a shame it wont be continued and i hope to be able to read the Malideus story/comic series some time in the future.

7528450

I'll be sure to link you the first chapter, once done.

7528567 thank you and i hope it will be as great as this story if not greater.

Comment posted by Sunbro4life deleted Oct 6th, 2018

What this story is cancelled? WHY?! I love reading this. I love readying villain stories. Can you at least tell me why?

7674347

It wasn't going well.

NOOOOOOO ITS GONE THIS WAS SO AMAZING WHY WHY MUST U DO THIS IM ACUILY TEARING UP A BIT THIS SUCKS

7677203

If it makes you feel better, I'm still working on my other stories.

7677236 it does your stories are amazing

7677236 aww I really wanted to see what would happen with the next poker match..... I hope at some point you change your mind and do more on this story....

I wish I could do more on my own but at the moment all I can get online with is my phone and it has slow data. But I have hopes for tax season

Shame that you cancelled this story, it would have been a wonderful experience to see the aftermath of Malideus's actions and it's effects on the Equestrians. Especially when Twilight Sparkle seemed a little too unhinged to the point of slipping into madness and descend into villainy, coming after Malideus to avenge her world.

I AM SO TRIGGERED THAT THE COVER SAYS CANCELLED FUCK!!!!!!

*RIP Bree, this story, and the writer*

Why was this canceled?

This will forever be One of my Ultimate favorites, for it was the first 'Convention' one I read.

Comment posted by cheesegal deleted Sep 2nd, 2020
Login or register to comment