T

This is a story about ponies. Ponies, grammar implosions, and panty raids:

A filly was going ride a crop the grass(?) region.

"Be wary of the left cleft!" globbled Rainbow.

But Twilight Spapes was far too busy to heeg'm.

(Cover art courtesy of Swan Song.)

Chapters (9)
Comments ( 176 )

You post this all at once ShortSkirts?

What kind of bad low budget voice to text program did you use?!

“Hawk!” Rainbow Dapper lappere'd, clutch king her fuzzums. “You can't evan sing the phrase, Twippin!

I'm Twippin' major hawks ride now, but squelps are worth four thee fuzzums.
:coolphoto:

....melon fudge.

This chapter was highly explicit, hidden in all those words were nasty references
Called the cops, knighty, the FCC, The FDA, the CNN, the HBO, the MSG, the ALS, the GMO, the fire department, my second grade principal, and I told my mother
yer fukkin ded kiddo

Waitaminit... I see what you did there... Happy April Fools Day?

Aphasia is a terrible, terrible thing.:derpyderp1:

Wow, i think it's actually getting worse

Clearly; it is a sentence.

Gaiz, I fink dis b tah vore seeen.

Did you take autocorrect and hit "randomize "?

Let's see how many more people fall for this shenanigans.

Okay this is beginning to hurt. Brain no likey, but I must read on. Is it worth the headache?

“Yackle!” Scootaloo hootaloo'd.

Yeah. Yeah I guess so.

My brain has been spared!

you'll fart the solution!

ah, that's the dream, isn't it...

pone
pone
pone
pone
pone
pone
poneeeeeeeuuuuogod those are some hairy feet.

came for vore, sorely disappointed
downvoted imemdiately

At that precise moment, a sentient cosmic singularity smashed through the window to Sugarcube Corner and wrapped its celestial tentacles around Rainbow's skull.

WAIT I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD A WHOLE PARAGRAPH!?

I downloaded this story in an EPub file to read it on my NOOK, but when I go to open it, it says "Sorry, cannot open this book."

oh god this is the end isn't it

judgment day is here

i immediately regret all my sinful actions
well, not enough to repent for them (what am I, made of time? I got shit to do)

but let it stand in the holy books that at least THOUGHT about regretting them

and as it says is Jesus 4:20, "Do not worry, my child, for it is not the gift, but rather the thought, that counts"

I'll be okay
I'll be okay

This is not a chapter.

Clearly. It makes sense.

>those feet
you're a damned hobbit
skirts = hobbit confirmed?

Like Bonesaws Adrift in Spleen · 24th Oct 2013

holy shit, how long were you planning on doing this?

I think this is an experiment. With the new feature box algorithm, even gibberish like this can get featured if you have enough followers. We'll know in a few hours.

... This is my favorite author/writer/wordguy?

This is OK. Everything is going to be OK. :rainbowderp:

Holy Hobbiton your feet are fuzzy

Apple Bloom, it's spelled HOORJ.

FRIENDS, I IMPROVED YOUR EXECRABLE IDEA!!!!
NOW, THE SMALL HORSE HAS BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED!!! SHE HAS LOST A LIMB!! LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

5812832 I think you mean better

When the highly sophisticated AI that runs the shortskirtsandexplosions account failed, the operator decided to test the backup system based on Markov chains.

It did not work well.

This verse wasn't written in sixes and sevens!

Finnegans Wake is still weirder, but this was a valiant effort. :pinkiesick:

Those tags are annoying as shit.

“Bloy the joint at noint?!?” Twilight exclamationed. She flung her hoof to the floof roofs. “Butts are already day tits!”

Yeah Rainbow! Get your shit together, jeezus.

I-I'm actually starting to understand this. I'm getting used to it.

I feel like that's a bad thing. Like knowing how to saw off a limb because you've done it before.
Or no longer being able to smell a toxic fart because you've been sitting in it for too long and your nose has learned to ignore it.

Login or register to comment