• Published 7th Jun 2013
  • 15,384 Views, 1,484 Comments

Wake up. See this. What do? - Part 2: Raise the Flag (comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



Part 2 of the epic story: Wake up. See this. What do? The adventures of the human Jason Morgan continue as he takes on the most dangerous adversary Equestria has ever seen by far, and as always, the question remains. What do you do?

  • ...
18
 1,484
 15,384

PreviousChapters Next
FINE I'LL GET BACK TO THE MAIN STORY

*reads comments from last chapter

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" NONE OF YOU MADE ANY COMMENTS FOR THE STARCRAFT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! (Except for like five of you, you know who you are, and to you guys, this message is not for you and you will instead receive my salute

*Fires Party Cannon through the fourth wall and hits you in the face with party stuffs, 1 cupcake, and 1 cinnamon roll courtesy of Razor*

Anyway, now back to the message) I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU COMMENTERS!!!!!"

"What!? Just because Razor for once decided to focus on the side story for ONE LITTLE chapter you decide to ignore it! Just because Razor decided that maybe, JUST MAYBE now he could have a little extra fun with the story and add a bit of levity to it! YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE HIM HANGING BY A VINE!!!!"

"THAT

IS

JUST

NOT

COOL!"

"YOU KNOW! Razor does a lot for you with this story, he really, REALLY, REALLY, I don't think you can understand JUST HOW REALLY does. But enough about him, lets focus on the real victims of this lost chapter. The side story characters.

"You know, it's come to my attention since I can read all of your comments, that not a lot of you care about the side story. WHY IS THAT!? Sure, Razor let them in for his own comic amusement, and to make the story more interesting, and because he needs them (Yes, he does in fact need them), and because he thought it would be fun, BUT WHY DO YOU ALL NOT LIKE THEM!!!!???"

"Sure Razor isn't giving them much to do right now, sure they can easily be skipped over right NOW, but that doesn't mean you have to just leave them hanging like that whenever Razor does decide to focus on them!"

"The people in the side story do A LOT for Razor, they REALLY do, and when he decides to be a nice person and show them a little love by giving them their own little special chapter just for fun, what do you guys give them?"

"NOTHING!!!! YOU GIVE THEM NOTHING!!!!!"

"Sniff..... sniff.... Why would you do that? Why would you do that to your fellow Fimfiction friends.... sniff.... I just don't get it. They all put a lot of work into their characters and their little bits to the story, just like Razor puts a lot of work into the main story, and you don't show them any love for that. They are gonna become integral to the main story really really soon, and Razor is just trying to get you all to warm up to them being there. So why would you-"

PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oop. Still in trouble. Gotta go. Bye. See ya."

*Zips away*

*Comes back*

"Oh, and I do appreciate you talking to me in the comments though, I'll- OH NO HE'S COMING!!!"

*Zip*

-PERSPECTIVE SHIFT: Twilight Sparkle-

You are Twilight Sparkle, and you are still standing there staring at the door trying to figure out what you should do right now. All the while, the not at all real and completely nonexistant Ghost of Sombra is floating next to you smiling (you want to say evilly.... yes, evilly) evilly at you.

What do you do?

-Side Story-

-The Dalek Flagship The Caesar-

*The most epic battle of Starcraft 2 that any human, Dalek, or Multiform (in Swimming Dalek's case) has ever see is taking place right now which we will unfortunately never get to see because SOME PEOPLE decided they didn't give a crap about the side story and didn't give any comments on it*

The Bridge

You people are insane... I'm going to my room! Call me when something interesting happens!

Swimming Dalek: ALL OF YOU ARE INSANE! I'm going to my room! Call me if and when something interesting finally happens."

Antares: Yes, Commander. I obey.

Control/Computer room (I really do need a layout of this ship)

*All of the other hackers, BRP, and now Registered Anonymous, who tried to hack into the game and join but was swiftly kicked by both of them, are all just standing there watching in complete and total awe as the game rages with neither side taking any significant advantages over the other.

Suddenly, one of the other computer screens switches to Grey Rebl's face as he contacts them.*

Grey Rebl: Hey guys, did I miss anything?

Author's Note:

status: unedited

Oh and by the way, Pinkie's rant there had actual truth behind it. I am very disappointed in you all right now.

To the few of you who did make comments though. You have my thanks for being brave ones. You know who you all are.

PreviousChapters Next