• Published 7th Jun 2013
  • 15,384 Views, 1,484 Comments

Wake up. See this. What do? - Part 2: Raise the Flag (comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



Part 2 of the epic story: Wake up. See this. What do? The adventures of the human Jason Morgan continue as he takes on the most dangerous adversary Equestria has ever seen by far, and as always, the question remains. What do you do?

  • ...
18
 1,484
 15,384

PreviousChapters Next
A Preview of Whats to Come

Originally I was going to use the Ponies Anthology 3 version, but I decided to go with the original cause I thought it was just a bit funnier. That, and Freakazoid was hands down the best part of my childhood EVAR!!! But yes, I believe that video paints a pretty good picture of the direction this story will be going in from here on out. I hope you're all ready for it. :pinkiehappy:

Now here is the actual preview of what is to come. Enjoy.

Fillies and gentlecolts, for those of you who do not know who I am, I am Risen Flag, a senator from Canterlot and a concerned citizen of this beautiful nation of Equestria. I, much like yourselves, enjoy the carefree privileges and freedoms that we are afforded by our law-giving goddesses, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, but there are those not content with this. In the past few months, we have seen an advancement in our lifestyles thanks to the newfound technologies that are being mass-produced, giving jobs to the jobless, and most importantly, bringing about an age of enlightenment to this nation. However, again, there are those filled with such malcontent and ill willed thoughts to this idea, to this notion that they have decided to take up arms against us, but then again, you have not heard of this, correct.

For some time now, there has been an insurgency brewing within the borders of our fair nation, an insurgency led by a group of ponies that wish to destroy our way of life. The disappearance of ponies around Canterlot and Ponyville, the sabotage of several installations developing new technology and the bombing of advanced hospitals and town centers across this nation. This group, up until now has been led by a mysterious figure lurking behind a vast and almost unending cascade of ponies willing to die for this cause. However, as of this morning, I have been made aware of the identity of these insurgents, of these pseudo-revolutionaries that wish to bring about our destruction.

...

...

...

Death is the only punishment suitable for traitors and is the fate that will befall all of these revolutionists that desire to end our way of life.

...

...

...

May the goddesses save Equestria.

May the goddesses bless Equestria.

:pinkiehappy:

Well, I hope you enjoyed this semi-early Christmas present from me. You all deserve it for being the greatest fans any author could ask for. Ooh, and before I forget, don't forget to check out this blog post because it is also part of your Christmas present. I hope you like your gifts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Author's Note:

Status: Unedtied

PreviousChapters Next