• Published 7th Jun 2013
  • 15,383 Views, 1,484 Comments

Wake up. See this. What do? - Part 2: Raise the Flag (comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



Part 2 of the epic story: Wake up. See this. What do? The adventures of the human Jason Morgan continue as he takes on the most dangerous adversary Equestria has ever seen by far, and as always, the question remains. What do you do?

  • ...
18
 1,484
 15,383

PreviousChapters Next
Okay, no

Jason, here is what you do.
Get to Lyra and Bon Bon's house.
See if you can use your new powers to warp you to Canterlot, or open a portal or something.
Get Excalibur.

That name Flag. It sounds really familiar, and for that matter, so does his get up. The buttons on his shirt, especially the smiley face one sparks something in you. You've read the works of Stephen King because you know exactly how Pennywise functions, and this guy reminds you a lot of Randall Flagg, the bad guy in The Stand. There names are practically the same
Why not right? Pennywise is here, so why wouldn't he?

Jason: just nope the hell away from there. If this were a video game, this would be the time that the big final villain shows up early on and slaps you around just to show you that you're a noob. Also, make a mental not to eat fish fingers and custard when you get the chance.

Starting a fight right now is a very ill-advised action. Instead, be VERY diplomatic and mention how the creature that was sent by somepony was defeated. Then say that he should see about getting some work done instead of riding around in carriages. Insinuate that he is a bastard.

Don't die.

Yeah Risen Flag creeps you the fuck out so its time to GTFO and get high on weed with Lyra and Bon Bon. Who knows maybe you'll get some insightful ideas when you're high... or not.

Nope. Nopeity Nopity Nope Nope Nopers, Noperee. NOPE.
Turn around and walk away. He scares the living fuck out of you. Turn around, walk away, get to Lyra's and Bon Bon's house, and smoke enough weed to kill Willy fucking Nelson. That's the only way to erase that creepy ass face from your mind.

Through logic and extreme deductions, your inner Batman and Doctor says that Risen is an asshole. Your inner King Arther senses a great evil. Don't ask why. Oh, Lyra and Bon Bon is calling for you while you were thinking.

Okay, no..... No. No, no, no.... no no no..... Nope.... Nopity nopity nope.....

...

...

...

Maybe...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Yeah, no.

You're not going to do anything right now if it involves him, talking, or otherwise. Your inner King Arthur is sensing an evil so great that getting involved in any way now will get your ass kicked so badly that getting sent to the moon would seem kind, and your inner Batman and Doctor are practically screaming 'RUN!!! RUN RUN RUN RUN!!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!? F*CKING RUN!!!!! YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS YET!!! RUN!!!!!'

Yeah, you'd rather not die right now. Especially since you just got out of the hospital.

Still..... you hardly know this guy. Why does he creep you the f*ck out so much?

Yeah, his name sounds similar to the Stephen King character (yeah, you've read Stephen King, though you mostly know of Pennywise and Flagg from the miniseries more than the books), but the two of them seem to have nothing in common. The pony, Risen Flagg, has a completely different color scheme than you imagine Randall Flagg would have, and he's more nicely dressed. He's wearing a suit for Odin's sake, so of course he doesn't have any buttons on him that you could recognize. That, and judging from just the first time you've met him, he doesn't act much like Randall Flagg did at all. He..... while a little bit full of himself, was for the most part polite... At least as far as you could tell.

Come to think of it, the name aside (as well as the fact that he is a pony), he really does have nothing in common with Stephen King's character Randall Flagg.

So why does he creep you out so goddamn much?

"Umm.... Jason," you suddenly hear Bon Bon say. "Jason." She says again as she waves a hoof in front of you. "Hello, Equestria to Jason."

"What?" You finally say as you pull your eyes away from Risen Flagg's, and then back down to hers. She looks.... confused for a moment, like she wasn't sure what you did. Did you do something? You just stared at Risen Flagg and... ah never mind. "Oh, right..." you say to her as you look between her and Lyra. "Yeah, lets go home."

"Um, all right," Bon Bon says as she and Lyra turn to continue towards their house. You walk with them. You watch as Risen Flag's eyes look away from you as you turn to leave.

jason 1: cast a shield upon yourself, lyra, and bon bon incase there are charlie in the bushes [Missa scuto/mass shield]
2: take your friends home, arm yourself
3: explain to them your paranoia

I second the notion of casting shields over yourself and your friends.

"Missa scutus," you say under your breath as the three of you continue home. Neither Lyra nor Bon Bon notice what you did, but you do. You see watch the light around you flicker for a little bit as an invisible shield suddenly goes up around the three of you. It should protect you from almost anything for the time being.

Why you felt the need to do that, you really don't know. You aren't in any immediate danger now. You don't think. Yeah, that clown pony is still out there, but you know he isn't here right now. You can't explain how, you just know.

Maybe...

Try doing a scan of him with your latin powers to reveal intentions of ill content or evil, discreetly of course, because if you remember correctly, that character could give someone cancer just by looking at them. That sounds way more powerful than what Pennywise could do, and he kicked your ass. Best to not confront a possible evil wizard when you're just now getting back on your feet.

Jason: Say "Revelare veritatem" while thinking of Risen Flagg. ("To reveal the truth") See if that works.

"Ostende veritatem," you say again under your breath. This one almost catches the ears of Lyra as she turns to look at you for a moment, but then looks back to where she was going. Whether or not she heard what you said is beyond you, but it doesn't really matter at the moment.

You close your eyes for a bit and keep walking as you wait for the truth to come to you and.....

You get nothing.

No, really. Nothing shows up. No images, no memories, nothing of any kind to show you any kind of truth. All you get is some kind of grey fog, which really wasn't there at all when you closed your eyes before, so really, in your mind there can only bet two possible explanations.

1.) You still have more to learn about your new Latin based powers. Maybe you used it incorrectly somehow.

Or.

2.) Something blocked it from you. Something.... but what?

Perspective Shift:

Mayor Mare

It's really been absolutely dreadful today here in your office. Really, it has. You're not sure what it is, but the day just hasn't set right with you ever since you returned from Sweet Apple Acres yesterday. It seemed simple enough. There was a minor financing issue with Sweet Apple Acres, and you went to talk to Applejack about it. She was more than happy to talk to you about it, but halfway through your conversation.....

Her little sister and her friends came running out of the forest carrying that human that's been staying in your town recently, and he was.... bleeding... so badly.... You actually thought he might have been dead. Naturally, Applejack and her brother ran off as quickly as they could to get that human to the hospital, leaving you standing there with your mouth agape with all kinds of shock.

From what you've heard. They got him to the hospital and he's fine now, but still... something just doesn't sit right with you about the whole thing. It's been bugging since you saw it yesterday and pretty much all of today.

It's not that you had any kind of problem with the human staying in your town. You've never really had to chance to talk to him personally, but from what you've heard, he's really a nice guy. Shame he just keeps bringing in so much trouble his way. Then again, with a town that has all six elements of harmony in the same place, things are bound to happen. It actually still amazes you to this day that you can still take care of all that needs to be done without raising any kind of city tax. Even though you don't live in a city.

Still.... It's been a blight on your mind since you saw it. He looked badly hurt. He was bleeding like some kind of river, and you just... did nothing. Sure, you knew he was in good hooves with Applejack and her brother, but....

And now here you were. At your desk, with your head in your hooves. Still being haunted by it.

It plagued your mind so much that you didn't even notice the door open at first.

"I'm sorry bu-" You... had to stop right there when you saw who walked in. While these three individuals may not have been ponies that your fair residents of Ponyville might have cared to know. You for sure as Celestia knew who they were. "R..... R-R-R-Risen Flagg." You say as you immediately straighten yourself up and sit up properly as if Celestia herself had just walked in. "I... I'm so sorry I.... I didn't hear you come in, I- I mean I didn't know you were coming and I-" At that, Risen Flagg just held up and hoof and put on a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, Mayor Mare," he said to you in that soothing voice he has. "The unfortunately startling circumstances are entirely my own fault. After all, it was I that failed to make notice of my impending visit." It was like he said that said that for the explicit purpose of comforting you... and it worked. "May I?" He said as he made a gesture towards the empty seat in front of your desk.

"Oh, of course," you reply to him. "Please, take a seat." And at that, he did so without saying another word.

"So..." You say as you take a moment to regain your composure, and adjust your glasses a little bit. "What brings you to our little town?"

"Well, you see," Risen began as he made himself a bit more comfortable in your chair. "During my campaign, I made it a point to visit several of the small towns neighboring my general constituency. Unfortunately, due to the prevalent work in Canterlot, I found myself unable to make it to Ponyville. And besides," he said as he crossed his hooves. "I find it imperative to get to know as many ponies as possible to garner all of the support I will need if I am to run for the Office of the Prime Minister of Equestria in two to three years time."

"I see," you say. Typical politician. Always trying to climb just a bit higher on the ladder. You would know. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I was hoping," he began again. "If it would provide too much imposition for you if I could arrange for a tour of this lovely town that you are in charge of in order to get to know the vox-populi even better."

"Of course," you respond. That would be no problem at all, and you know just the pony to give this tour. "That would be no problem at all, Mr. Flagg."

"Splendid," he said, seeming very satisfied. "Shall we, Madame Mayor?"

"R-r-right now?" is all you could say. He wanted a tour right now, you weren't prepared for-

"Oh of course not now," he said, as if to calm your potential fears. "I have some obligations to attend to this evening, plus, I know it's getting late, so let's say... Tomorrow morning."

"Oh, that would be perfectly all right." You say to him. He just smiles at you at that. That same photogenic smile he always has. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"As of this moment, no but if anything absolutely necessary for my stay, I will not hesitate to notify you immediately." He says as he stand back up.

"I see," you say as you stand up too to meet his gaze. "Well, if you do need anything, anything at all. Just ask, and I will be sure to get it for you." You say as you extend your hoof to him.... and he takes it. The feeling of his hoof on yours... Wow... just wow. "It's an honor to have you in our town." is all you can say to him.

"Thank you, Madame Mayor," he says as he politely bows his head and lets go of your hoof. With that, he turns towards the door and starts walking out with his two associates, who you barely noticed when he walked in, partially because they didn't say anything. Still... that one mare does look a little bit familiar to you. Still...

"Wait!" You say before he can get through the door. He simply turns to look at you, as if inviting you to keep speaking. "If you need somewhere to spend the night, I'm sure we-"

"No need," he says before you can finish what you're about to say. "We've already made arrangements with the local hotel. So there is no need for you to worry about that."

"Oh, of course," you say. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow morning then." Risen doesn't say anything to that. He just makes a reassuring smile, the same one he always does, and walks out of your office with his two associates.

Once he's gone, you let out the long breath you didn't even realize you'd been holding in and sink back into your chair. By Celestia. You don't know what it is about him, but talking to him just makes you feel so.... good. You wonder just how in Equestria that mare deals with spending every second of every day with him.

She must be lucky.

Perspective Shift:

Jason Morgan

It doesn't take you very long to get back to Lyra and Bon Bon's house. When you get there. You walk up to the door.

You open the door.

You get on the floor....

And you.

Walk.

The.

Dino-

At least, that is what you tried to do when you walked in. What happened instead was that you fell flat on your face the second you tried cause your right arm was still feeling quite sore, so it couldn't hold you up really.

"Hey, easy, easy," Lyra said as she and Bon Bon helped you back up and helped you over to their couch.

"Ow," is all you can say.

Eventually, they get you to their couch, and you just relax all muscle control you have and just flop down on it. You flop down like a rag doll and just sit there. By Zeus and Odin your muscles are killing you right now. The doctor said you'd be a little sore, yeah, a little. It hurt like hell for you just to walk here. You almost fell three times on the way after you ran into Risen Flagg. Still... Now you are home. At least... your home here.

Lyra suddenly jumps on the couch next to you and sits in the way she does. Bon Bon just stays where she is on the opposite side of you. The look on her face one of extreme concern. You suppose you can't really blame her for that.

Still, you are home now.

What do you do?

-Side Story-

-The Previous Night-

-The Everfree Forest-

Zecora's Hut

-In the everfree-
Zecora: Whaaaaaa?
Spock: Do not worry yourself over them. They will be fine. I merely rendered them unconscious.
Zecora: To sate my curiosity, now I am keen, please do tell me, what have I just seen? You are like no ponies I've ever met. And you are colored as if in a set.

*Zecora stands in awe of what she has just witnessed*

Zecora: Whaaaaaa-

Spock: Do not worry yourself over them. They will be fine. I merely rendered them unconscious.

Z: To sate my curiosity, now I am keen, please do tell me, what have I just seen? You are like no ponies I've ever met. And you are colored as if in a set.

*Both Spock and McCoy look at each other for a moment, as if deciding what to do, then back at Zecora.*

McCoy: I suppose, we do owe you an explanation.

S: Doctor McCoy. You-

M: I know Spock, I know. I know as well as Jim does, but look at the situation we're in. It's not like the prime directive is matter for much longer is it?

*Spock remains silent, McCoy turns to Zecora.*

M: We should head inside. It's probably not a good idea to stay out here now, what with all the dust we kicked up.

*Zecora just nods her head.*

-The Present-

-The Everfree Forest-

Zecora's Hut

*Kirk and Gordon Freebrony open their eyes to find themselves staring at the ceiling of Zecora's hut. Spock and McCoy are sitting nearby. Zecora is brewing some tea for them.*

-Sweet Apple Acres-

The Edge of the Orchard

BB: ...Woah.
*The duo found themselves at a part of the orchards that was literally turned to dust. There were huge indents on the stems of the trees around, with some stomps that were what remained of their previous glory of as an apple tree. Apples litter and a lot of blood stained the ground. There's a crater in the middle of the wasted parts of the orchard.*
LS: What could do this?
BB: If Ah thought this would be just a boring delivery job, then Ah won't be now... Look at all that blood... Whoever it belonged to, Ah hope he or she is okay. So, investigate?
LS: Something was in your cousin's farm. Whatever it was, it's dangerous... Say, did AJ mentioned any casualties during in one her misadventures?
BB: As far as what I've been told, other than a few minor injuries and and a lot of destroyed buildings, no.
LS: If Ponyville gets this every Tuesday, I'm surprised is town is still on the map.
BB: Ah, guess that's what happens when you have six Elements of Harmony all in one place...

*Braeburn and Little Strongheart find themselves in the part of the orchard where Jason and Francis fought Haypennywise. They see the damage that was done both by them and the hind. They are at a loss for words.*

Braeburn: Woah!

Little Strongheart: What could do something like this?

BB: And Ah thought this would be just another boring delivery job.... Look at all that blood.... Whoever it belonged to, Ah hope he, or she is okay.

LS: Something was in your cousin's farm. Whatever it was, it's dangerous... Say, did Applejack mention any casualties during one of her misadventures?

BB: As far as Ah've been told, other than a few minor injuries and a lot of destroyed buildin's, no.

LS: If Ponyville gets this every Tuesday, I'm surprised the town is still on the map.

BB: Ah guess that's what happens when you have the six elements of harmony all in one place....

*They both stand there for a little while, they both start to feel noticeably uneasy.*

BB: Maybe... Maybe we should head back to the farm... AJ might be gettin home right about now.

LS: Yes, lets.

*They both leave and head back towards the farm.*

-Time Unspecified-

-The Dalek Flagship, The Caesar-

The Corridors

*at Nana's announcement that we're running out of air* Me: Well... Damn. *to Dalek Drone 1* Dalek! Could you fly fast enough with a human holding on to get between the bay doors and the Enterprise?
Steve: What.
Dalek 1: Yes.
Steve: What.
Me: ...Without said human exploding from the pressure differential?
Dalek 1: It is highly probable that any organic life forms attempting such a maneuver would die.
Steve: Thought so. Bronze, that was quite possibly one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.
Me: You think you can come up with a better one?
Steve: Yes.
*20 seconds of silence*
Me: Anything yet?
Steve: I'm thinking, I'm thinking! *ding* Eh, never mind. I've got nothing.
(If someone else comments and solves the "getting to the Enterprise" problem, please keep this in as some sort of oblivious comedy thing.)

BRP: Quick, to the port side hangar! The shuttles should have their own life support and it should still function!
Steve: Why didn't this occur to us?
BRP: Remember how we were all terrified of asphyxiation?
Hacker 3: *facepalming* so we forgot that we could simply use the oxygen from the shuttles to keep ourselves alive.
Steve: Really? WHAT THE HELL?
BRP: Relax. Now we have a solution. We can even stay here for a while if necessary and try to fix the ship.
Nana: It is a viable option, providing the shuttle life support system will work. Allow me to perform some calculations.
Hacker 3: Ok.
Nana: done.
Hacker 2: That was quick.
Nana: It's this extra processing space. I don't know why you said I could only be here for 26 hours Hugh.
BRP: It's because the wrist computer can overheat quite dramatically. I keep certain supplies on hand in the event of overheating, but they only last for so long.
Nana: What kind of supplies?
BRP: a few sides of bacon mostly. I can cook on that thing long before the heat gets too much for my suit to compensate for.
Hacker 2.5: When will it be warm enough to cook the bacon on?
BRP: It's about there. Perhaps two more minutes. Anyway, Nana, what were the results of your calculations?
Nana: If we were to try to use the shuttles life support systems to recirculate oxygen throughout the ship, we would be unable to create the proper airflow to allow oxygen to the bridge or engine room. I calculate that in those areas, it would buy any remaining crew perhaps 5 more minutes of working time using all shuttles. The alternative would be moving the individual life-support systems to separate areas to replace the wiring. It can only be done by the dalek engineers as they have no need for oxygen anyway. That would require us all to be away from the ship in any case.
Hacker 2.5: So, it wouldn't work.
Nana: correct.
Steve: wait a second.
Nana: Yes.
Steve: My name badge read Hacker 1., *points to hacker 2* His reads hacker 2. *points to hacker 3* his reads hacker 3. So why in the hell is he hacker 2.5?
Hacker 2.5: My older brother was hacker 5. They gave me this as a joke.
All except hacker 2.5 who had siblings: Oohh!
Hacker 2.5: exactly.

Chekov: Sirs! Please calm down. I may haf a way for you to get to the Enterprise.
BRP: And you didn;t tell us before because?
Chekov: Well, you would need to haf extra oxygen tanks to do so. I can haf suits sent out to your nearest airlock, but not only would someone need to get to them, but they would need to be refilled in order to get to the ship. Any ideas?

Me: Um, can't the Daleks just get the suits? They don't exactly need to breathe, after all. Then, we can refill the suits with the oxygen from the shuttles.
Steve: That may be the smartest solution you've thought up for this whole fiasco, and you didn't even come up with all of it.
Me: I'm gonna quote BRP here: Remember how we were terrified of asphyxiation?
Steve: Touché.

Chekov :Right. I'll send out the suits ASAP. Which airlock are you nearest to?

Nana: Everypony, we are almost at the shuttle bay. Maybe we can't use it to bring back oxygen in the ship, but we should get busy getting to the Enterprise. (!) Dead end ahead!
*Team runs into a locked door*
*A hacker runs face first into it*
Hacker 1: OW! Hey! What gives?!
Nana: With the power gone, the doors here are stuck. Daleks, can you help us?

Me: *to Chekov* Well, we're outside the port side hangar bay since that's where the shuttles are, but without power, we can't get in. The Daleks will hopefully be able to get the doors open for us, but we're stuck until then. By the way, is there some sort of holodeck on the Enterprise?
Chekov: What the hell is a holodeck?
Me: ...Um... never mind, then. *turns* Dalek, can you get us inside the hangar?
Dalek: I obey.

Chekov: Suits are on their way. The Commander sends his regards, but is currently working on the auxiliary generators and cannot oversee this... mission...

The group is still standing in front of the locked door.
BRP: We really should have thought of this BEFORE we left the bridge.
Steve: The asphyxiation thing AGAIN?
BRP: yep. So, what have we to hand?
Hacker 3: I have some cabling.
Hacker 2: I have an electromagnet.
Hacker 2.5: I have a fire extinguisher.
Hacker 4: I have McGyver.
McGyver: Hi.
Everyone else: What?
BRP: What does McGvyver have?
McGyver: a spray hose and an oxygen tank.
Hacker 2.5: We can use the compressed gas to make a torch and burn through the door.
Hacker 3: how are we going to light it?
Hacker 2.5: we can use a dalek...cutting...torch...
BRP: You know, this is really ridiculous.
*dalek cuts door open*

*BRP and all the hackers are still running with the Dalek escorts shortly behind them, surprisingly keeping up despite their lack of legs. They all just finish hearing Nana explain to Chekov on the other end of the coms that they are running out of air.*

Bronze Statue: Well... Damn. *turns to one of the Dalek escorts* Dalek! Could you fly fast enough with a human holding on to get between the bay doors and the Enterprise?

Steve: What.

Dalek Escort 1: Yes.

Steve: What.

BS: ...Without said human exploding from the pressure differential?

DE1: It is highly probable that any organic life forms attempting such a maneuver would die.

Steve: Thought so. Bronze, that was quite possibly one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

BS: You think you can come up with a better one?

Steve: Yes.

*20 seconds of silence later*

BS: Anything yet?

Steve: I'm thinking, I'm thinking!....... Eh, never mind. I've got nothing.

BRP: Wait.... Quick, to the port side hangar! The shuttles should have their own life support and it should still function!

Steve: Why didn't this occur to us?

BRP: Remember how we were all terrified of asphyxiation?

Hacker 3: *facepalming* so we forgot that we could simply use the oxygen from the shuttles to keep ourselves alive.

Steve: Really? WHAT THE HELL?

BRP: Relax. Now we have a solution. We can even stay here for a while if necessary and try to fix the ship.

Nana: It is a viable option, providing the shuttle life support system will work. Allow me to perform some calculations.

H3: Okay.

Nana: done.

H2: That was quick.

Nana: It's this extra processing space. I don't know why you said I could only be here for 26 hours Hugh.

BRP: It's because the wrist computer can overheat quite dramatically. I keep certain supplies on hand in the event of overheating, but they only last for so long.

Nana: What kind of supplies?

BRP: a few sides of bacon mostly. I can cook on that thing long before the heat gets too much for my suit to compensate for.

Hacker 3: When will it be warm enough to cook the bacon on?

BRP: It's about there. Perhaps two more minutes. Anyway, Nana, what were the results of your calculations?

Nana: If we were to try to use the shuttles life support systems to recirculate oxygen throughout the ship, we would be unable to create the proper airflow to allow oxygen to the bridge or engine room. I calculate that in those areas, it would buy any remaining crew perhaps 5 more minutes of working time using all shuttles. The alternative would be moving the individual life-support systems to separate areas to replace the wiring. It can only be done by the dalek engineers as they have no need for oxygen anyway. That would require us all to be away from the ship in any case.

Hacker 3: So, it wouldn't work.

Nana: correct.

Chekov: Sirs! Please calm down. I may haf a way for you to get to the Enterprise.

BRP: And you didn;t tell us before because?

Chekov: Well, you would need to haf extra oxygen tanks to do so. I can haf suits sent out to your nearest airlock, but not only would someone need to get to them, but they would need to be refilled in order to get to the ship. Any ideas?

BS: Um, can't the Daleks just get the suits? They don't exactly need to breathe, after all. Then, we can refill the suits with the oxygen from the shuttles.

Steve: That... That may be the smartest solution you've thought up for this whole fiasco, and you didn't even come up with all of it.

BS: I'm gonna quote BRP here: "Remember how we were terrified of asphyxiation?"

Steve: Touché.

Chekov: Right. I'll send out the suits ASAP. Which airlock are you nearest to?

BRP: *to Chekov* Well, we're outside the port side hangar bay since that's where the shuttles are...

*They turn the corner which leads to the port side hanger... and run into a locked door.... Steve runs face first into it*

Steve: OW! Hey! What gives?!

Chekov: What is it?

BS: *to Chekov* Well, we're outside the port side hangar bay since that's where the shuttles are, you know, without power, the door to the hanger is locked shut, so we can't get in.

BRP: We really should have thought of this BEFORE we left the bridge.

Steve: The asphyxiation thing AGAIN?

BRP: yep. So, what have we to hand?

Hacker 3: I have some cabling.

Hacker 2: I have an electromagnet.

Hacker 5: I have a fire extinguisher.

Nana: Daleks, can you help us?

Dalek Escorts 1 and 2: We obey!

*The two Dalek escorts begin cutting through the doors*

Somewhere Else

*Swimming Dalek, in the room of a tiny little spider, crawls along the ceiling of one of the other corridors. Suddenly, static fills his vision as Slenderpony stands on the ceiling right in front of him. Instinctively, he then drops from the ceiling and transforms into some kind of cheetah... cat.... thing... with TEETH, and then, upon seeing Slenderpony teleport to the ground in front of him, does a 180 and starts running down the corridor faster than Usain Bolt could ever hope to match with Slenderpony hot on his tail. He's leading him away from the auxiliary power generators.*

-The Enterprise-

The Engine Room

*Scotty comes up*

Scotty: Chekov! Who the bloody hell are ya talkin to? I thought ya said you couldn't reach the captain!

-The Bear Dimension-

???

Registered Anonymous vs Rabid Bears X10

Blood Sugar by Pendulum

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the loudspeaker that they inexplicably had suddenly started blaring with an emotionless, almost robotic voice. All of the bears in the audience seemingly roared with joy at the sound of it. All the while, the ten bears surrounding Registered Anonymous stayed their ground, not moving. "We understand that you. Have come tonight." The loudspeakers continued. "To BEAR witness to the sound... of pain... and agony." At this all of the bears kept roaring loudly.

Meanwhile, in the center, RA could no longer keep himself from laughing manically.

"YOU CALL THIS PUNISHMENT!?" He shouted towards the heavens. "THIS IS MORE LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE SCENARIO!!!!" He shouted as he pulled out his 9 iron and spun it around like a badass before holding it in front of him like a badass.

"We regret to announce." The loudspeaker continued. "That this is not the case. As Instead. We come tonight to bring you. Registered Anonymous kicking the ever-loving crap out of these ten rabid bears. Ladies and gentlemen. Prepare." Registered Anonymous gripped the handle of the last thing he touched, his trusty 9-iron, tighter in his hands as the atmosphere between him and the bears became so thick that it couldn't be cut with a even the best sword possible. "To hold." The bear directly in front of RA, the one with metal claws on well.... it's claws, dug its claws deeper into the dirt. "Your." The bears in the audience roared even louder with anticipation. "Color."

"IMA KEEELLLLL YOU!!!!" Registered Anonymous screamed as he charged forward with his nine iron raised as the metal clawed bear in front of him roared as loudly as it could and charged towards him, as did all of the other bears in the arena.

RA and the clawed bear charged at each other and leapt. RA with his 9 iron raised and the bear with it's claws raised.... and then they clashed.

RA hit the bear square in the head with his 9 iron, which cracked it's skull so much that it practically didn't even have a skull anymore. RA then spun his 9 iron around a bit, and swung upwards at the bear's face so hard that he knocked it a few feet to the left.

"I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,"

Registered Anonymous began to sing to himself as he bashed the bear's skull in.

Suddenly, a second bear, with lightsabers attached to all of it's claws, ran forward and slashed at RA, who merely leaned to the side to get out of it's way as the bear went right past him and sliced right through the first bear like it's flesh was paper.

"I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;"

The bear then, but some miracle, jumped up, and threw some kind of spinning kick with it's rear claws. While RA couldn't comprehend how in the hell the bear could do this move, he really didn't care. He leaned back Neo-style to dodge the lightsabers on it's rear claws, and as he did, he grabbed the front right, metal claw of the first bear, and tore it off. Yes, he was strong enough to do that.

"I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,

I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,"

The bear then landed and swung upwards with it's front claws as it turned around to face RA. RA on the other hand, leaned back again to dodge the claw, spun him around, and stabbed the bear right in the underside of it's mouth with the severed metal bear claw, which stopped the light saber bear right in it's tracks. RA then let go of the claw, jumped up, and with a Guile style flash kick, kicked the metal claw through the bear's mouth and up into it's brain, killing it instantly.

"About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse."

"WHERE'S MY CHORUS!!!???" RA screamed at the top of his lungs the moment he landed. AS he did, he held his 9 iron above his head and blocked what looked like two giant, zweihander like blade in the paw of another bear, who was really wielding two of them, and was clad in armor.

"I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;

I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:"

RA then pushed the giant sword back with his freak strength, then spun around and did a spinning kick, knocking the two swords out of the bear's hands. He then followed that up by jumping over the bear and hitting it with an overhead swing from his 9 iron, narrowly avoiding the GIANT LASER that shot right through the bear like butter. As RA flew over the bear he looked to see that it came from the bear with the two laser cannon's on it's back. It's first one had fired, and it's second one was still primed.

"In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General."

Registered Anonymous then jumped off of what was left of the sword bear, and then onto the back of the laser bear. As he did, he threw another overheard swing with his 9 iron and destroyed one of the laser canons. More specifically, the one on the left.

"I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's;

I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox,"

He then grabbed the canon on the right side as the bear started thrashing around in an attempt to get him off of him. RA settled this by bashing it in the head once with his 9 iron, then ripping the giant laser canon out of the bear's back, taking some of it's spine with it as he did, pointing it down at the back of the bear's head, and then pulling a loose wire that fired the thing. This blew the bear's head up like an apple.

"I can fire at a target and hit it at least half the time,

or graph out an electron path while using only numbers prime,"


Next, he then turned around, while still on top of the laser bear, spun his 9-iron around a little more, and then threw it upwards into the oncoming path of the mutant-tentacle bear that was bearing right down on him with it's bat wings. RA's 9-iron hit it square in the head, which caused it to loose control and sent it crashing to the ground. RA jumped right off of the carcass of the laser bear before it hit him, then landed on the back of the mutant bear before it could hit the ground, then jumped off of it and into the air.

"I calculate the fall rate of a bullet shot a thousand yards,

and perforate the thick heads of a hundred military guards."

Right as RA jumped off into the air off of the mutant bear's back, he turned himself around, aimed the laser right at it, and then fired. He hit one if it's wings, disintegrating it instantly and causing it to roar in pain as it crashed into the carcass of the laser bear with it's mouth open.

"I can make a simulation of an atom bomb and build one too,

or flank a dozen men and ambush ten of them out of the blue"

RA then landed back in the center of the arena like a boss right as another bear off in the distance was aiming an anti-tank rifle at him. RA didn't even move as his 9-iron fell down from the sky and landed on the rifle bears head, which caused it to bounce back up into the air again. RA then leapt back up into the air as a bear with rocket boosters dashed right past him and grabbed the giant laser cannon in it's metal teeth. RA was unharmed though, as he did a backflip in the air and and caught his 9-iron as he fell back into his hands.

"from SMGs to RPGs I carry quite an arsenal,

and skip around a warzone like a subatomic particle."

The bear ran right past RA before it's jets shut off and it skidded to a halt as it turned itself around to face RA while bearing it's metal Teeth. RA on the other hand, did not back down.

"WHERE IN ALL THAT IS GOOEY IS MY MOTHAF***IN CHORUS!!!??" RA screamed at the bear as it primed it's boosters and charged right at him. RA quickly help his 9-iron in both his hands and held it horizontally at the oncoming bear. Right as the bear reached RA, the two collided and RA stuck his 9-iron in the bear's mouth horizontally to keep it from coming forward. Because of it's speed though, it pushed him back just a few feet before RA, with his immense strength, dug his feet into the ground and prevented the bear from moving any further, even with it's jet engines.

"Every solider out here wants to kill me for my curiousity,

I wage war on the whole damn world because of my tenacity,"

RA and the jet bear fought each other for their ground for a few moments. RA pushed the bear's metal mouth back as best he could, but the jet bear was tenacious. The jet bear then apparently had enough, and it turned both it's jets around facing RA. RA, seeing this, pulled his 9-iron out of the bear's mouth and forced it downwards. He then jumped over the left of the bear and hit both the bear's jets with a stream of cookie dough from the pocket dimension he keeps it in. The amount of cookie dough he fired actually managed to jam the bear's jets, and he had to do a double take for it to comprehend what the hell just happened. That was it's mistake however, as when it looked back at RA, he was already running towards him with his 9 iron raised. The next thing it knew, RA was beating it's skull into the ground with his 9-iron until foam was coming out of it's mouth, and then kept going.

"In matters combat tactical and physics theoretical,

I am the very model of a modern major general."

As RA kept beating the jet bear into the dirt with his 9 iron, the mutant bear, who was still alive apparently. He came up at RA from behind him, opened it's mouth, and bit into his torso. Unfortunately, since RA was wearing armor made out of nokia phones, this did little more than break it's teeth, and even jam a few of them into RA's armor. Try as it might, it couldn't move them.

"Shhhhh......" RA said as he gently petted the bear's head with his left hand, and then, in one swift motion, with the bear's mouth still on his torso, he jumped up and did a backflip. This, since the bear was still grabbed onto him by it's mouth, twisted the bear's head 360 degrees and broke it's neck. It would not be getting back up again.

"Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform,

And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform:

As RA landed, a loud BANG noise went off, and RA just reached up with his free hand and caught the Anti-tank bullet. He then quickly spun around and threw it back at the sniper bear so fast that it actually went through it's skull as if a real bullet would.

"In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General."

One more bear, one that was part cyborg, ran at RA with it's own laser claws and metal teeth primed, but RA simply held out his 9-iron vertically and waited. The bear then bit down on the 9-iron, but couldn't close it's mouth. RA then lifted the cyborg bear, but it's mouth, with his 9-iron, spun it around several SEVERAL times, and then using it's own forward momentum, threw it into the last remaining bear, which was a normal bear that had sat out for most of the fight. Cause it was well... normal.

The cyborg bear broke apart upon impact, but the last bear, while having just been hit in the face with another, robot bear, was still standing. True, it was down on it's knees, but it was still standing. However, much of the cyborg bear's body was still on top of it, and it couldn't move out from under it. The cyborg bear's head was also separated in half due to RA's 9-iron.

As the last bear tried to climb out from under the cyborg bear. It looked forward at RA, and what it saw.....

"In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin",

When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a Javelin,

When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at,

And when I know precisely what is meant by "commissariat","

RA sang as he danced towards the last bear Gangnam Style. The bear.... quite literally was to scared to even comprehend what it was seeing.

Then, after a few moments of dancing, RA reached the downed normal bear. The bear looked up at RA with it's eyes filled with absolute horror.

"When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery,"

RA then raised his 9-iron....

And...

*CENSORED*

Too BRUTAL for a Teen rated story

"But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General."

RA sang at last as he held his, now extremely bloody, 9-iron over his shoulders. With that finally done, he turned around and looked back at all the bears in the audience. All of them had their mouths to the floor. Some quite literally in fact.

RA just stayed where he was. And remained silent.

He had been victorious.

However, what he failed to remember, was that he was in... an arena... filled.... with bears.

Suddenly, every bear in the audience ROARED WITH ALL THE RAGE THEIR BODIES COULD POSSIBLY CONTAIN as they started running towards the arena and jumping in. All running towards RA with the FULL INTENT TO TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB FROM LIMB!!!!

"COME GET SOME MOTHAF****AS!!!!!!!!" RA shouted as he raised his 9-iron into the air and then charged forward at onslaught of oncoming bears.

Before you ask. NO!!! The next chapter will not feature RA vs the Bears round 2. So yeah... Time to move on. RA however, can decide what happens next in his comments, but the PONY KOMBAT IS OVER!!! So yeah. Time to move on people.

Author's Note:

Status: edited

PreviousChapters Next