• Published 7th Jun 2013
  • 15,384 Views, 1,484 Comments

Wake up. See this. What do? - Part 2: Raise the Flag (comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



Part 2 of the epic story: Wake up. See this. What do? The adventures of the human Jason Morgan continue as he takes on the most dangerous adversary Equestria has ever seen by far, and as always, the question remains. What do you do?

  • ...
18
 1,484
 15,384

PreviousChapters Next
DESTROY US ALL

Step 1: Ask Twilight and the others if they have movies in Equestria. If yes, go to 2. If no, go to 5.
Step 2: Ask if they have a movie called "It". If yes, go to 3. If no, go to 5.
Step 3: Determine if it has the same or similar plot to the one from your world. If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 5.
Step 4: Tell them you were attacked by Haypennywise the clown. Go to 6.
Step 5: Tell them you were attacked by a demonic pony clown that wanted to eat you. Go to 6.

Tell them straight up a demonic clown pony thing tried to eat you. It had morphing abilities turning into a giant spider monster. (They understand the concept of demons and such since Tartarus is basically hell and is a real physical place with a three headed guard dog)
Tell them that your Great Grandfather showed up, who was a hunter of these kinds of monsters in your world, and used his magic (Which you now posses) to save you.

"DEMON CLOWNS TRIED TO KILL ME!"

1. Jason - Ok, Ok, just give me a second to get things straight.
2. Take a moment to think about what to say.
3. Ask if they have legends of strange and evil creatures in equestria. (also while your at it, an image of both heypenywise and slendermane flashes in your mind. You have seen both, which by now you are pretty sure that you did indeed see him.)
4. Ask if they know the name pennywise and slenderman. (if not, explain what they looked like.)
5. Tell them that pennywise attacked you yesterday and pretty much beat you an inch from death, killed a manticore without even any difficulty, and was about to eat you.
6. Then, your previously believed dead grandfather came in a hind helicopter and handed pennywise's ass back to him.
7. You also learned about this thing called the morgan bloodline that your grandfather used to defeat pennywise, which you can now use. (say levitation in latin on the cup of water.)

Applejack? Not recognize honesty? Silly Jason. Just tell the truth and good things should happen.

Tell them about what happened in short. Tell them that a magical clown... thing attacked you, with sharp teeth, and that it mentioned the return of Nylarthohep ((However it is spelled))

Explain everything in the most blunt way possible, and then gauge their reactions.

Attempt to get up again.
Tell them what happened to the best of your ability. You're on a planet of magical colored ponies, I think they'll believe you.

You guess the only thing you can do is tell them the truth. It's not like anything else will work better, especially with the state you're now in. You're not sure why, but you know that at least Applejack will believe you. She seems to be able to recognize honestly when she sees it.

They're all leaning in as close as they can so they can listen. You just try your best to sit up again. Again, it's a bit difficult due to all the bandages, but you do manage to sit up a little bit so that you can see them. They back up a little bit as you do; they must have realized they were sucking the oxygen right out of your personal space.

Once you get yourself comfortable again, you look forward and notice Applebloom at the end of the bed looking at you as well. At the sight of her you do a double take. You're not sure at all if what you're about to tell them would be okay for her to hear. You could just tell them, but with her here........ It could complicate things.

"Big Mac," you say as you look directly over to him, upon which he walks up closer to you.

"Eeyup?" he replies as he stops right next to Applejack.

"Do you..." you begin. "Do you think you can take Applebloom outside for a moment?"

"Eeyup," he replies before you can even say another word. You had a full explanation planned for what to tell him, but he just agreed straight away. He must have seen the look on your face, and for him that was enough.

"What!?" Applebloom shouts as she looks up at Big Mac. "But Ah-"

"Applebloom," Applejack says before she can say anymore. "Go outside with yer brother." At that, Applebloom looks up at her big sister, but Applejack just looks back down at her with a worried look on her face. She then looks back up at Big Mac, who's giving her essentially the same look. She then looks back at you, and sees the expression on your face, which is telling her more or less the same thing. She looks back at all of them again for a moment, and ends back at you again. After a few moments, she lets out a loud sigh of frustration as she turns around and starts heading towards the door with Big Mac right behind her.

With the two of them gone, all the mares in the room lean in closer again, very interested in what you have to say.

Ask where your clothes are. The sudden thought of being alone with mares, naked and vulnerable, didn't sit well on your head. Those days may be over, but you've been traumatized.

You're honest to God, Odin and Zeus not worried about that anymore. A few weeks ago you would be, but now things have kind of changed. If they are as bad as your inner Batman is telling you, a lack of clothes is not even the least of your problems.

Still, they're all waiting for an explanation. So you just take in a deep breath and look up towards the ceiling for a bit as you think about exactly what you are going to say. After a moment, you look back down at them.

"I know you don't have movies here in Equestria, but you do have books right?" you begin. None of them answer, and in retrospect, that is an incredibly stupid question. Of course you know they have books. "Is there a story here that tells of a shape changing monster that devours children?" At that, you watch as all of the expressions on their faces change from worried to slightly confused. "It scares children by changing into what they fear the most before eating them." You don't even bother asking them if they'll know the name Pennywise, cause you know they won't. This is a different world and all.

Just then, as that thought enters your head. Your mind flashes back to a few days ago when you saw that tall, slender, faceless pony in the suit at Sweet Apple Acres. If the demonic clown was really, then is that...

"There... " Lyra says, interrupting your though. "There is a story similar to that here," Lyra says, at that everyone looks at her.

"Are you saying that's what attacked you?" Rainbow Dash asks as she flies in a little closer to you, hovering over Rarity as she does.

"In a nutshell, yes," you reply. You figure it's best to just be out with it at this point. Though now all their faces are showing even more confusion, which you completely expected. "Where I'm from we have a story of a creature like that called Pennywise the dancing clown." You don't bother telling them that Pennywise is supposed to be completely fictional, since he's just a creation of Stephen King and all, though with that thought you wonder for a moment if Stephen King is another member of the Sons of Dunwich. It would make sense if he knew about Pennywise... Still, it doesn't look like you're about to find that out anytime soon. "He can take whatever form he wants, but he usually prefers to take the form of a demonic clown for some reason, hence the name." You pause at that for a moment to take another breath, then look directly forward at them.

"I ran into him in the at the edge of the forest yesterday, and as you can see, he pretty much beat me within an inch of my life. He even killed a giant lion that came out of the forest at us without any difficult at all. He just tore it's friggin head off." At that, you watch as they all get a little creeped out by that. You can't really blame them. "I thought I was gonna die," you continue. "In fact, he was about to eat me, but I was saved." At that, they all lean in closer again. "I was saved by my great grandfather, who I thought was long dead." You don't bother mentioning anything about the hind helicopter, you know it would only confuse them even more and probably not take you as seriously. "He was a hunter of these monsters in my world using a kind of magic based on the power of the voice. He used this power to save me, and during the fight, I discovered..." You have to stop right there for a moment. You stop and look down at the bed. At the blankets. At all your bandages. There's really no way around this, you have to tell them. "That I have this power too. Apparently I have some kind of special power running through my family bloodline. I'm still not entirely sure how it works, but if I want to. I can say anything in Latin, and it will happen." You then look back up at them. They all seem even more confused than they were before.

"We nearly had him, but Pennywise escaped. My great grandfather went after him," you're not entirely sure if that last part is true, but you hope to whatever god is there it is. "Afterwards, I walked out of the forest back to Applebloom and her friend's clubhouse where they found me." You stop right there. There isn't really much more to tell, at least you don't think. You look around at all of them, the looks on all their faces say practically the same thing.

None of them understood a word you said.

Sure they might have understood the language, but still, they were finding it incredibly difficult to believe. You didn't need to ask them, they didn't need to say anything. It was all over their faces. Not that you can blame them. If someone you knew told you all this, you're not sure you'd believe them either.

"Jason..." Rarity finally speaks. "Are you....." She stops and covers her mouth with her hoof for a moment before continuing. "Are you sure you're...."

Step 6: Say, "Videant quam vidi" (Let them see as I saw) to show them what you saw - all of it - when you were attacked. Go to 7.

Response: I don't know how to explain it but I found I have a special power running in my Family Bloodline.
Not only that but this demonic clown pony tried to eat me! Don't believe me? Let me show you... I do warn you that this may be some ugly
images I'm about to show you all...
*lift up your Left arm and chant* "Ostendat illa quae vidi" (Show them what I saw) *replay the whole fight with Haypennywise to them*

Demonstrate said powers with a simple force push so that they believe you.

7. You also learned about this thing called the morgan bloodline that your grandfather used to defeat pennywise, which you can now use. (say levitation in latin on the cup of water.)

Latin.

Also state that some technology which you believe to be from your world is flying around, and that if you say things in an old language, it will happen.
finally, say 'Summon Apple' in Latin, and then say 'Dance, Apple.'

If they don't believe you, add evidence.

"Damnit," you say to yourself. You really, REALLY did not want to have to do this. Not to them. "Videant quam vidi." You say as you lift up your left arm, though you're not really sure that was necessary.

The moment those words leave your mouth, image of the previous day flash through your head one last time, but it also flashes through their's and they watch everything. You can feel it happening, you know it's happening.

After what seems like a second, it fades away as quickly as it began. The looks on all their faces aren't ones of confusion or worry anymore, but abstract horror. You did not think it was possible for their eyes to get any wider, but they are, and their mouths are hanging open a little.

'F*ck, why did I do that?' you mentally ask as you mentally kick yourself.

Step 7: Ask for food. Go to 8.
Step 8: Eat food. Go to 7.

As they're all standing there looking dumbfounded, a doctor and another nurse walk into the room. The nurse lifting up what looks like a tray of food with her magic, since she is a unicorn, and sets it down in front of you.

"Sorry," she says nervously. "We weren't really sure what kind of food humans like, but your friend Lyra mentioned that you like eggs cooked like this so...." At that you look down at the food you've been given. It's a plate of scrambled eggs, toast, an apple, and some orange juice. They just made you breakfast.... that's kind of awesome.

"Ms Heartstrings," the doctor says to her as he looks over a clipboard. "Can I speak to you and Bon Bon for a moment?"

"Yeah, sure," Lyra replies in the most deadpan voice possible as she and Bon Bon turn and leave the room with the doctor, though with the way they are walking, they look more like they are just going through the motions, or are more accurately, are robots pretending to be ponies, rather than actually walking or looking where they are going. Also, you're pretty sure you never saw them blink.

Still.... there is a plate of food in front of you, and you don't usually like to be rude, but you have absolutely no idea how long it's been since you've last eaten, so you pick up a fork and dig right in.

Perspective Shift:

Lyra Heartstrings

You are Lyra Heartstrings. Musician, history nut, human enthusiast (as your lovely marefriend Bon Bon puts it), part time conspiracy nut, and a lesbian. And what you just saw was by far the most horrifying thing you've ever seen in your life.

"Ms. Heartstrings....... Ms. Heartstrings," The doctor pony in front of you says as your mind snaps back to reality. Right.... you're in the hospital, and the doctor just pulled you and Bonnie out for a moment to talk about something.

"Yeah, sorry...." you respond as you rub the back of your head with a hoof. "I just sort of.... spaced out there for a moment.... I guess...." Bon Bon doesn't do anything this time. You're guessing the same thing happened to her.

"It's all right," the doctor says with a smile. "But yes. Um... I need to talk to you about your human friend." And that was what you were afraid of...... Oh Celestia, please don't be where you think this is going to be.

"What is it!?" You ask, as all the worry you were feeling before suddenly returns with a vengeance. "Is he okay!? He's gonna be all right is he!? Please tell me he's gonna be all right!?"

"It's all right, it's all right," the doctor says. "He's perfectly fine, better than ever in fact, he's making a smoother recovery than we thought he would." At that, you can't help but take the biggest sigh of relief of your life. No words in the Equestrian language can- "Which is what we're a little worried about." And at that, you cannot help but look at him confused. You look to Bonnie, but she looks just as confused as you do. So you look back to the doctor pony. "When your friends brought him in. He had all kinds of wounds and injuries. Scratches, bites, fractures, you name it, and he'd lost a lot of blood, more than we'd like to count, but he's only been here for one night and he's already making a full recovery. More than half of the injuries he came in with are already healed, and he seems perfectly fine." And you think you can see where this is going. "Even the best unicorn magic can't heal anypony this fast. Um, tell me, since you're the only one here who knows about humans. Do they have any kind of amazing healing powers that could help him get through this?" You have to stop for a moment at that to take it all in. He's healing... already....

"No," is all you can reply. "Not that I know of."

"I see," the doctor says. "Well, if it's all the same to you. We'd like to keep him here for another day just for observation, but technically he can go home now if he wants to. Since he doesn't have any kind of legal guardian or nopony who is responsible for him, the other doctors and I thought it would be best if we asked you, since he's living with you."

You.... you need a moment to take all this in. How can Jason be healing this quickly. The best unicorn magic your flank, nothing can heal from that many serious wounds this quickly? That was the biggest understatement you've ever heard in your life.

As much as you want Jason to come home, you can kind of see where they are coming from with this.

What do you do?

-Side Story-

Also I feel as if it's necessary to remind you all of this, but if you're in the side story, you aren't allowed to make any comments about the side story and what you're doing in in unless you comment on the main story first. Once you do that, then you can go ahead and make as many comments about the side story as you want. Sorry, but some of you (not naming any names here) seem to be forgetting this. So yeah...

The Previous Night

-The Everfree Forest-

Just outside Zecora's hut

-On the Surface-

Kirk: Well... ... I...

GF:Look, we know something is terribly wrong here. We need to focus on saving this world, then I'll tell you everythign about my research notes, how to travel dimensions, Hell, I'll throw in the schematics for a Quantum Displacement Cannon. I'm sure Scotty would get a kick out of that being attached to the Enterprise.

Kirk: Right. We'll focus on the mission. But you and I will have a nice long talk once this is over.

GF: So... can I have my suit and crowbar back? I'm pretty sure the perception filter will mask it's presence.

*Kirk considers for a moment, before nodding*

Kirk: Alright. I'll get them to send it down in a moment.

*flicks up communicator*

Kirk: Kirk to Enterprise, come in Enterprise. *Krrssccchhhttt* I repeat. Kirk to Enterprise. Enterprise, please respond. *Krrrsssccchhhttt*

The quartet look at eachother.

GF: That's not good.

Zecora: As is the fact that I trusted you so far... Now do please tell me what you meant by traveled the stars?
*the group whips around to reveal Zecora standing with a bamboo stick, held in a recognizably offensive stance*

(as it is)

The Present

-Ponyville-

Sweet Apple Acres

*Ponyville*
*BB and SH enters the home of the Apple's*
BB: *peaks through door* Hello? Anypony home? *He hears snoring, and when Brauburn took a step in the floor creaks*
Granny Smith: *snooze bubble pops and rapidly blinks* Brauburn? *sees LS* and Miss Strongheart! What a surprise. Ah never heard you two are visiting!
LS: Hello, Granny Smith.
BB: Howdy! Doin' well out here? How are da apple orchards? Haven't heard much aside from da letters Ah generally get.
GS: Oh, who do you think we are? Amateurs? *laughs* We are doing just fine. The apples are ripe. Just in time for some of mah good ol' apple pie. You are free to have some later.
BB: Great! Cousin Big Mac and Applejack out on the fields?
GS: Nope.
BB: Wha?
GS: For whatever reason it is, the foals came to AJ shoutin' about somethin' and went out lickety-split. Big Mac went along with them, somethin' about the hospital.
BB and LS:*looks at each other, worried about what she said*

(As it is)

Time unspecified

-The Enterprise-

The Engine Room

-On the enterprise-

Scotty, in the engine room: Bring me the cortical screw wrench!

Random engineer: Aye, Sir.

*A few minutes pass*

Scotty, in a fit of rage: GGGRRRAAAAAGGH!! I JUS DONNA GET IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YE? *pants, while engineers eye him funny.

*Security officer walks in*

SO: SIR! We've got some bad news. We've only got twelve more hours of air left.

Scotty: Well than distribute the emergency masks then, ya idiot!

SO: Sir, that estimate included the masks, which we've already distributed to everyone we could. Yours is here, too, sir.
*Scotty pales*This is nea very good at all. Take that mask yourself. I'll be fine. You! Get to work on the auxiliary generator! I want her running five minutes ago. And you four! Get to Cargo Bay Three and see if you can't scrounge up some power boxes and hook 'em up to the air scrubbers. It should give us some more time.

SO: But sir-

Scotty: THAT'S AN ORDER!

SO: AYE, SIR!

*At that moment, Chekov runs through the open doorway*

Chekov: SIR! I found something!

Scotty: What is it?

Chekov: Well, sir, it's an old HAM radio I had been tinkering with. It should be able to send a signal to the rest of the fleet, perhaps even the Captain if we can boost the signal with the ships communications.

Scotty: That.... actually could work. Come with me, we'll need a powerbox and a bunch o'prayers.

(As it is)

-The Dalek Flagship, The Caesar-

The Control Room

"Random hacker": *to SD* I'm Bronze Statue, thank you SO MUCH for asking. Now, if we could all just calm down, I'm sure we could fix the computers without killing each other. First, is there any sort of backup power so we can get anything back online? Once we have power, I think I might be able to get one ship enough control to land. Second, killing each other and flinging insults won't speed that up. Third, and this is kind of related to the first point, where are your engineers, SwimmingDalek? And fourth, where did RA put the cookie dough?

*Picks up where we left off*

Bronze Status: Well.... my hacking codename is Bronze Statue, thank you SO MUCH for asking. Now, if we could all just calm down, I'm sure we could fix the ship without killing each other first. Firstly, is there any sort of backup power so we can get anything back online? Once we have power, I think I might be able to get at least this ship back online. From there I can help work on the others. Second, killing each other and flinging insults won't speed that up. Third, and this is kind of related to that. Where the f*ck are your engineers? And fourth, WHERE DID REGISTERED ANONYMOUS PUT THE COOKIE DOUGH!!!????*

*All the hackers, Swimming Dalek, BRP, and Registered Anonymous, who is still on the floor barely moving, look at him, slightly confused by that last outburst. After a moment, Swimming Dalek removes his hand from his gun.*

*I turn into my true Multiform shape and curl around myself* Okay, calm down... breathe... Okay... I'm fine now. So, who are you?

Swimming Dalek: You're right. *turns back into his true multiform shape* Okay, calm down.... breathe.... Okay, I'm fine now.

BS: Which brings me to my fifth point.

R.A.: ...I'll have to agree with this guy on everything he says except for one small itsy bitsy detail... why do you want to know the location of my cookie dough?

*suddenly the atmosphere of the room becomes so thick you could cut it with a knife.*

R.A.: Because if you want some of my famous cookies that's one thing, but you handling my cookie DOUGH is another.
*begins getting up with the darts effects wearing off* Cause if another man handles another man's cookie dough it could lead to some... 'complications' to your health if you will. *gets up close to Bronze Statue's face staring at him menacingly*
So, why do you want to know the location of my cookie dough Bronze Statue? Hm?

*off to the corner*

Hacker 1: *whispers to Hacker 2* I can't believe his parents named him Bronze Statue of all things.

Hacker 2: Yeah at least our names are more... normal.

Registered Anonymous: WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY COOKIE DOUGH!?

BS: *ignores him* You're a multiform, so you can breathe in space right?

SD: Right...

BS: And so can the daleks right?

SD: Right....

BS: Well then, what are we breathing right now?

*Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room becomes so thick you could cut it with a knife.*

Hacker 1: Well fu-

Hacker 2: How long do we have?

BRP: If I had to guess. I'd say about two hours.

H2: What makes you say that?

BRP: With the amount of us here, and the level of oxygen that was on the ship, I think that's how I think it'd take for us to breath it all up.

H2: Then what happens after that?

BS: We'd last about as long as it takes for the average does without oxygen.

H2: So what do we do?

BS: Well I have an idea.... but it's not very good.

SD: What is it. At this point, any idea is better than nothing.

BS: All of us have to move to the Enterprise. They have a life support system that can support humans, we'll have to help them get that back online first if we want to survive.

BRP: But they're probably offline too.

BS: Which is why I said this probably isn't a very good idea.

SD: And even then... the Enterprise is in the hanger bay, but since there's no power....

BRP: What are you getting at?

SD: What's in the hanger right now is essentially the same thing as what's in space.

BS: So there's literally nothing but space between us and the Enterprise right now.

SD: Pretty much.

Hacker 4: I have an idea.

BS: Oh, and what's that.

H4: We could build a giant hamster wheel to supply temporary power to the ship while we try to figure out what's wrong. Registered Anonymous could run in it and-

*BRP walks up and slaps him before he can finish.*

BRP: You f*cking idiot! Where are we gonna get the parts for a giant hamster wheel in this situation!?

H4: Oh.... right....

H1: Yeah, plus, I don't think that would work..... at all....... sorry man.

BS: Yeah, that idea has about as much chance of working as letting Registered Anonymous "fix" the computers does.

H4: *looks down, sad* Okay....

Regulus: Backup power systems are accessible, but they cannot be accessed by any remote mechanisms, and must be manually activated.
Aldebaran (lead Strategist Dalek): Wait! If the Slenderpony is capable of breaching our systems, then it must be on-board the ship! It is waiting for us to go for the back-up power supply!
Me: Well, f*ck me in the keyhole... well, who else has any ideas?

*Dalek's Regulus and Aldebaran come up*

Regulus: Backup power systems are accessible, but they cannot be accessed by any remote mechanisms. They must be manually activated.

Aldebaran: Wait! If the Spenderpony is capable of breaching our systems, then it must be on-board the ship! It is waiting for us to go for the back-up power supply!

*Swimming Dalek's expression changes, suddenly he's pissed.

Hacker 2: Great, so we're suffocating right now, we have no way to the Enterprise, the thing that shut us all down is probably waiting for us there so it can kill us, and not a single electronic thing is working.

*Suddenly, out of nowhere*

Nana: Well, I wouldn't say that.

*BRP's wrist computer comes on*

Hacking AI: You can say that again.

Author's Note:

Status: edited

Also I would like to take a moment to acknowledge this comment.

Then degrade into a coughing fit, and start moaning. And start muttering "Meat. I mean seriously? You guys don't eat meat? How dare you?! I love meat! I love meat in my mouth! I love the way it explodes with juice in my mouth. I really, really love meat and everything about it! I love meat all over me! I love to eat all kinds of meat, you know, white meat, dark meat, all kinds of meat. I love meat, why do you guys hate meat? JESUS! You stupid ponies, meat is good for you! It does the body good. Get it in you whatever way you can. Whatever way you get that meat in ya is ok with me.

Rarity response:

Thank you Gordon Freebrony... thank you very much.

PreviousChapters Next