• Published 7th Jun 2013
  • 15,384 Views, 1,484 Comments

Wake up. See this. What do? - Part 2: Raise the Flag (comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



Part 2 of the epic story: Wake up. See this. What do? The adventures of the human Jason Morgan continue as he takes on the most dangerous adversary Equestria has ever seen by far, and as always, the question remains. What do you do?

  • ...
18
 1,484
 15,384

PreviousChapters Next
Sending Messages (Also Kiro gets a hug)

Before we begin. Lets take look at what you all voted for the saucy Rarity scene.

Personally, I think this sums them all up nicely

Also, I vote no for Saucy Rarity scene, let her perversion go unfulfilled and drive her nuts :raritycry:

For the Rarity thing:

For the Rarity bit; I beg thee, nay, nay! Also, linking to NSFW stories from, well, anything but PM, has been made against the rules, due to Google Adpay being a dick.

Really Razor, you took the Rarity thing seriously? I was basically making fun of the comments you make on my story 98% of the time. Seriously don't do it. :ajbemused:

As for that Rarity and, uh... I think we all have enough of Rarity and her kinky thoughts. Heck, her mind may as well be Cuthulu's hotspot of dirty thoughts, and he must be gay. So my answer would be a big screaming Luke Skywalker "No". Our mortal minds cannot even comprehend our such vile existence, or even our non-existential faith.

As for rarity, have a cup of "Dear God, No!" I had Dr. Bright order it for me.

So yeah.... Since the vote seems to be a pretty unanimous "OH GOD NO!!!" We shall continue this story without any kind of sexy Rarity time tie in story. Not that it would have made much of a difference anyway.

Then- HOLY CRAP IT'S MORNING!!! (Oh, and I guessed right. I expect my hug in 1-3 business days.)

Right. So with all that out of the way. Lets begin.

Step 1: get food.
Step 2: Remember the meeting with Risen Flagg.
Step 3: Tell Lyra and Bonbon your concerns with said character.
Step 4: Remember something important.
Step 5: ????
Step 6: Profit!

Jason, time to eat. You know that doing things on an empty stomach is never a good idea.

Eat food...
Shower and use the bathroom, seriously, when was the last time you did that?

Wash yourself Jason, every sane man washes up at least once a day so yeah. TAKE A SHOWER NOW!

1. Find food
2. Eat food
3. ???
4. Profit

-Main Story-
1. Slam head into bucket of cold water to wake up (AKA take a shower... You need to think up better metaphors.
2. Locate a source of morning sustenance. (Not a metaphor, but better)
3. Food on. Apply directly to the face. (Well, that was the worst reference you've ever made)
4. Tell what food remains to "Get in my Bell-ay!" (Much better reference)
5. Repeatedly slam head into table for no reason until you develop a headache or Lyra/Bon-Bon stops you.
6. ???
7. PROFIT!!! (That actually sounds like a good idea. Where to get a job though? Anywhere but Sweet Apple Acres, that's for sure. Fucking Horror Story ponies)

For Jason, Open the door, get on the floor, and walk the MOTHER F**KING DINOSAUR!!!!!!!! and also,
1) Find Food
2) Eat Food
3) Beg for more food
4)???
5) Profit

Your loudly growling stomach tells you that the ABSOLUTE FIRST thing you HAVE TO DO right now is get some food. Oh, and for whatever reason you're having trouble controlling THE VOLUME OF YOUR INNER THOUGHTS!!!!!!

...

...

...

...

Okay good, that's not happening again.

Anyway, you get up off the couch and stretch for a moment. For the most part, you feel okay. You're shoulder still feels a little bit stiff, but granted that part of you was bitten by something with ginormous teeth, that's kind of to be expected.

So you walk on through the archway to the kitchen.

You open the door (okay there is no door but semantics)

You get on the floor.

And you walk the dinosaur!!!

GOD THAT MAKES YOU FEEL A LOT BETTER (Yeah, Odin, Zeus, Athena, and every other god you've been praying too since you got here hasn't really been helping you all that much at all... In fact they're kind of doing the exact opposite of helping you right now. So you're just going to stick to God.)!

You're not sure why, but it just does.

But yes, you walk into the kitchen. Your first instinct is to get yourself some cereal, but given that Lyra and Bon Bon treated you to some Pizza last night (which was good by the way, even if it did have no meat), and you.... might have... scared them more than half to death when you showed them your battle with the demon clown.... pony... thing. You decide to make some breakfast for them too.

So with that in mind, you set out to make pancakes for them. Why? Cause pancakes are awesome.

The thought does occur to you to just summon some breakfast with your new Latin powers, but you decide against that for multiple reasons. Partly because you really have no idea what will come out from that, or if since these powers are apparently based on your imagination, they might not come out exactly correct or Lyra and Bon Bon might not like them. That, and the thought does cross your mind that since you are creating, would this technically be some form of self-cannibalism.... kind of like drinking your own blood (in kind of the same logic for why vampires can't drink their own blood).... Yeah, you know it's ridiculous, but the thought does cross your mind.

So yeah, you just make pancakes the normal way.

-The time it takes to make some pancakes later-

Surprisingly, in the time it took you to make those pancakes, neither Lyra or Bon Bon came downstairs. Usually they get up shortly after you do, but now it's taking them a while for whatever reason. Then again, you suppose can still understand. They probably didn't sleep that well last night. God knows you wouldn't if you saw that..... but you did sleep well.... so..... Bah, enough of that now.

Since they're not here. You sit down and serve yourself.

Forget the shower (if possible at all) you have your god powers to make you smell nice! But not "godly" nice, just normal nice. Go to the kitchen and summon a bowl, low fat milk, and your favorite cereal. And get something for your landlords. Don't summon it though, they might taste like what you think it would taste like. You don't really know how their taste buds actually work. Unless you know the words that allow you to know...
After you got your food and hygiene satisfied, do something productive. Other than checking in with the girls to see if Ponyville will live another day, there isn't much to do... Hey, here's a thought: do you really have to speak Latin out loud for your powers to work? If so, using it to do pointless activities must be tiresome to the throat. Another thought: Can you synchronize your Morgan bloodline abilities with your characters and maybe do more than just think a little like them?
Your inner Batman decides to go into a deep focus and think back since you've arrived here and before that.
Logic: Connect the Dots
1. Twilight Sparkle summoned you to help defeat some sort of evil... By having your babies...
2. From whom you thought was Jesus, your grandfather was sighted several times. Was he watching you? Inner Batman Logic Bonus: Also, he was playing chess with some weird abomination with a goat head and a pointy tooth... What's his relation with it?
3. You've been having hallucinations, most notably your inner Pinkie, and one of which reminded you of a certain slender... You thought it was all weed, but now you know better. But what does it have to with anything?
4. When you had arrived at Canterlot, you had your first meeting with Risen. Haven't really talked, but you had a creepy feeling about him. More so when Twilight up and fainted upon meeting him. Who is he?
5. You found out King Arther is real. And so is his sword. You kept that thought securely in your head, just in case.
6. Celestia said that time and space was separate on both the human world and Equestria.
7. You were told that an Outer god was still loose.
8. Your grandfather is here, and is supposedly dead after so many years.
9. You fought Haypennywise *shiver* and he would've killed you if your grandfather hadn't saved you and you hadn't used your powers on time. Inner Batman Logic Bonus: Although, recalling past the blood and violence, it all seemed as though you've been targeted specifically.
10. Risen came to Ponyville right after that Haypennywise incident. Coincidence?
11. During your visit at Canterlot, there was glass panes depicting stories. One of which displayed a familiar image of six mares and a creature with several body parts. Inner Batman Logic Bonus: You remembered that is has a goat head with an expression of surprise.
You were suddenly snapped back to reality by the presence of Lyra and Bon Bon.
Check and see if the barriers you set up are still active.

While you're eating, several thoughts occur to you, mostly having to do with what's happened since you've been here so far and the strange new abilities you now have.

Your inner Batman works in synch with your thoughts as you go through everything.

1. Twilight Sparkle summoned you to help defeat some sort of evil... By having your babies. Something that according to Lyra, would not have worked at all.

2. From whom you thought was Jesus, your grandfather was sighted several times. Was he watching you?

Probably, but this question can only be answered if you were somehow able to find him. Maybe your Latin powers could help, but you're not sure... For some odd reason. After all, he can use them too. Also, when this all started you saw him playing chess with that weird... dragon thing.... The thing that looked like the thing you saw on one of the stained glass windows in Canterlot castle. What was his relationship with that, if any at all?

But yes, moving on.

3. You've been having hallucinations, most notably your inner Pinkie, and one of which reminded you of a certain slender... You thought it was all weed, but now you know better. But what does it have to with anything?

4. When you had arrived at Canterlot, you had your first meeting with Risen Flagg. You haven't really talked to him that much, but you had a creepy feeling about him. More so when Twilight up and fainted upon meeting him. Who is he?

5. You found out King Arthur is real... Or rather was real. And so is his sword. You kept that thought securely in your head, just in case.

6. Celestia said that time and space was separate on both the human world and Equestria. Not just between those worlds though, but between all separate universes.

7. You were told that an Outer god was still loose by Silas... At least he was convinced it was still loose.

8. Your grandfather is here, and is supposedly dead after so many years.

9. You fought Haypennywise *shiver* and he would've killed you if your grandfather hadn't saved you and you hadn't used your powers in time.

However, given that Haypennywise appeared in front of you specifically, it would seem that you have been targeted... By someone... or more likely some thing.

10. Risen came to Ponyville right after that Haypennywise incident. Coincidence?

You're not sure at all.

11. During your visit at Canterlot, there was glass panes depicting stories. One of which displayed a familiar image of six mares and a creature with several body parts. The same creature that your great-grandfather was playing chess with when you first got here.

"Um.... Jason."

You suddenly snap back to reality to see Lyra standing across the table in front of you, looking a little confused.

"Oh.... morning Lyra," you say to her.

"Morning," she replies. Behind her, Bon Bon yawns as she comes into the kitchen as well.

The three of you really don't talk that much as you continue with breakfast, and it turns out you were right. They don't look like they slept that well.

-One breakfast later-

After breakfast and a quick bathroom break, you head upstairs and take a shower, cause you really felt like you needed it. The thought also occurs to you to make yourself clean with your latin powers, but you really wanted to feel the feeling of water splashing on your face. You needed it.

After your shower, you get dressed in your normal clothes again. You really need to thank Rarity for fixing these up for you while you were in the hospital. She's really done a lot for you.... clothes wise at least.

Wish you had the pants that were home. The pants at your house were so comfy... (I bet no one is gonna get the joke.)

You do miss your pants. The ones you had back home. The pants at your house were so comfy.... you really miss them.

God, you miss bacon.

You also miss bacon for some odd reason.

If you lost your awesome knife in battle, summon it to you. Enchant the blade to reinforce it and make it sharper. It didn't do jack against the Clown, but now that you have powers, perhaps that will change. Silver hurt Haypennywise, give it a silver edge in case he comes around again.

Of course, you still do have your knife. You never lost it. In fact, if one of the things you were told at the hospital is true, they had to pry it out of your hands.

But yes, you still have it, and you put it securely in it's holster as you get your pants on.

Still....

You take it out and look at it for a moment. It didn't really do much against Haypennywise, but still.... it's the only weapon you have... maybe.

"Fieri fortior," you say to yourself as you hold the knife. It doesn't appear to change as you say those words, but you're pretty certain what you said worked. You can feel it. "Fiunt acriores," you also say to give it a sharper edge. At that, you notice the edge of the knife become a bit shinier, but still... something doesn't feel right. ""Habe argentum obstupescunt," you say to give the knife a silver edge. Hopefully that will do something. After all, you saw your great-grandfather summon silver knives in his fight with Haypennywise. Maybe he's weak against them.

"What are you doing?" You suddenly hear Bon Bon's voice say as you turn to look at her.

"Nothing," you respond rather quickly as you spin your knife around like a G and holster it. Afterwards, you then quickly get your shoes on and head towards the door, taking the blank book you summon to you yesterday with you.

"Where're you going?" Bon Bon asks as she, rather quickly, walks towards you. She seems kind of worried.

Jason, take the blank book to the library and ask Spike if the cover looks familiar. Maybe he has a copy that isn't blank.

You really wish you had that latin book, maybe the library has a similar one.

"The library," you say to her. "I need to see if they have something." Bon Bon makes a motion towards you like she's about to stop you, like she doesn't want you to go, but then she stops herself and just looks down towards the floor. You kind of feel a bit bad for her and Lyra. You really do.

The only thing you can do for her now is just offer her a warm smile as you walk out the door. Her expression doesn't change though. You don't know how she took it.

"Protege," you say once the door is closed behind you. Hopefully that will do something to protect them. The barriers you cast on the two of them were still up, but you thought you'd add that just for a bit of extra protection.

With that done, you make your way towards the library.

On your way there, you pass by the town hall, and directly in front of you, you see Risen Flagg and his two associates meet up with The Mayor again and some pony who (to you at least) kind of looks like Sarah Palin. After you see them talk for a moment, the Palin pony leads Flagg and his little group away from the town hall and into the town proper. You could only guess what they were doing.

Luckily, they don't seem to notice you.

It doesn't take very long at all before you reach the library. The door dings as you walk inside.

"Hey, Jason," Spike says as he slides down from a latter and runs over to you. "How you feeling?"

"Better," you say. "Hey, um, do you think you could help me with something?" you say. You kind of want to get to the damn point right now. The sooner you get this done, the better. "Do you have a book that resembles this by any chance?" You say as you show him the book. You don't hand it to him though, part of you doesn't really want him to know it's blank.

"Hmm..." he says as he looks at it. "To be honest, I really have no idea," He says as he looks closely at it's blank cover. You... kind of expected that reaction. "What book is it?"

"It's some kind of language book," you say. You would call it a Latin dictionary, but you're absolutely 100% certain that that's not what it is. You've studied Latin in college (it's how you know how to speak it) and really, in a situation like this, a Latin dictionary would be useless. No, this book is something else.

Though, if what you fear about the Sons of Dunwich is true, then you're not going to find this book here.

"Oh," he says. "Well, the language section is over here if you wanna look."

"Thanks," you say as the two of you walk towards it.

You spend several moments searching for the book, though you really have no luck finding it. At all.... as you feared. In all likelihood, that book was a hand written account of... something, relating to the Latin abilities, so there's no way that it would have been in any library let alone here. That, and Latin doesn't even seem to be a language here, which also makes sense cause this is another planet.

Still, you keep looking.

"Hey Spike," you say as you move down to another shelf.

"Yeah," he replies.

"Did you ever send that letter to Celestia?" you ask him. You kind of want to know if she got it.

"Well...." he begins, making you feel uneasy. "I tried but..."

"But...." you say as you stop looking at the shelf and turn your attention towards him.

"It's weird, every time I try to send her anything, it just comes right back. Here I'll show you." He then walks over to a nearby desk and grabs a scroll of some kind, scribbles something on it, and then shows it to you. He then proceeds to roll it back up, and then (and this makes you feel a little uneasy for some reason) light it on fire with his fire breath.

Nothing happens for a few moments. You're about to say something, but Spike stops you.

"Wait for it..." he says. Then, after another quick moment, he burps, and the scroll he just lit on fire comes out of his mouth. After which, he unrolls it and shows you that what's on it is in fact, the same scribble he made earlier. "It's weird," he says. "Everything I try to send out just comes right back."

Well, if you weren't concerned before, you were now.

You stop looking for the book. It's not there. You know it isn't.

"Hey Spike," you say to him.

"Yeah," he replies.

Tell Lyra and Bon Bon that you want to have a meeting with the girls and Spike, you probably scarred them for life by showing your battle with the clown, so you should probably talk to them about it. Also you need to start working on a strategy with them. You need a team.
Ya they're just ponies, but who else do you really have that will help you, let alone believe you? You need them, and more importantly they need you.

"Do you..." you begin. "Do you think you can get Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie... you know, the elements of Harmony... here later today. There's something that we need to talk about. Something... really important."

Spike just looks at you for a moment. His expression is something you can't really read, but the look of concern on your face tells him everything.

"Yeah, sure," he says.

"Thanks," you say as you walk away from the bookshelf and over towards the door. You're done here.

"Jason, wait!" Spike shouts before you can open the door.

"Yeah," you say back to him.

"Um.... Pinkie was in here earlier. She said that she wanted to throw you a party for getting out of the hospital... or something like that. I think she mentioned that there were a bunch of new ponies in town too." Well... um.... you can't say that you're not surprised to hear that.... because you kind of are surprised. That was honestly quick for a party. "She said she was at Lyra and Bon Bon's house earlier, but you weren't there so she came by here, but when you weren't here she left."

Wait, when was she at your house? No one showed up when you were eating breakfast or in the shower so she could only showed up shortly after you left.... and then got here before you did.... and then left before you got here.....

By all that is holy how fast does that pink one move?

"So..." Spike begins to say.

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that," you say to him, even though he couldn't really do anything about it. Just... hearing that made you feel better... somehow. Pinkie Pie seemed really good at that... cheering you up.

"Oh... okay..." Spike says. Just before you're about to leave again, he stops you. "Wait!" he shouts before you open the door again. "Um.... what time do you want them here?" You think about that for a moment.

"Around 3:00," you say to him.

"All right," Spike replies. "See ya Jason."

"Later," you say to him. It's not even noon now. So this will work out just fine.

Once you're out of the library, you walk around it away from the town a little. You know where you're going, it's not too far.

Still... while you're on your way....

Jason. I cannot stress this enough.
Say in latin; 'Project my voice to Twilight Sparkle, and allow her to project her voice to me'

Next, say "I... You were right, Twilight. I was... Attacked by a being working for Nylatohep yesterday... And have gained some kind of magic. You can respond. Let's put our differences behind us, and work together on this. This world, and likely all others, are in grave danger."

"Dico Twilight Sparkle animo," you say as you walk away from the library.... Hopefully... if this does what you think....

"Twilight..." You begin to say. You begin to say, and you can literally feel your voice being projected to Canterlot. No, really, if you close your eyes, you can even see it.... But then something stops it. You feel your voice reach the edge of Ponyville... and just stop. It's as if some kind of bubble is around Ponyville preventing any kind of messages from leaving.

That... that was what you were afraid of. Something out here doesn't want any messages getting out. Something powerful.... something.... something that knows not only how to stop pony magic.... but yours as well.

What could even do that?

Still...

-A short walk later-

After a short walk, you find yourself in the middle of a deserted forested area just outside where the communication bubble is. You know, you saw how far it went out when your projected voice got bounced off.

You came across this area when you were running back into Ponyville from Sweet Apple Acres. There's nothing out here, and all the trees still appear to be standing. You're alone.

After you got your food and hygiene satisfied, do something productive. Other than checking in with the girls to see if Ponyville will live another day, there isn't much to do... Hey, here's a thought: do you really have to speak Latin out loud for your powers to work? If so, using it to do pointless activities must be tiresome to the throat. Another thought: Can you synchronize your Morgan bloodline abilities with your characters and maybe do more than just think a little like them?

Come to think of it, let's try something else, too. You can create whatever you want, so long as you can imagine it, right? With that in mind, see if you can conjure up your battle knife, too. Just as a test, really. Your grandfather did it with normal knifes, so this should work... And if it does, then holy crap, do you have a powerful weapon at your disposal. I hope you've always wanted a Green Lantern ring... Because you just got the powers, minus the ring's weaknesses.

That's why you're here.

You really still don't have much of an idea of how these Latin powers even work, and there isn't any kind of manual (that you know of here) that will tell you how to use them. So with that in mind, your best bet is to learn by doing.

That's why you came out here. You don't want anyone to see you doing this. Plus, if what you saw with your great-grandfather doing this is to be believed, then the results of what you're about to try might be... explosive. So yeah, you don't want anyone else getting hurt.

Then there is your character channeling. You've never really had much of a use for that before but, with your new powers.... can they be used together somehow....

So yeah, you have an empty field, no one around, and what you so far know to be limitless powers at your disposal.

Go nuts.

What do you do?

-Regarding the next chapter-

For this next chapter only, I will allow you all to switch out the fictional characters you are channeling on a whim while trying things out as opposed to making you all wait until you're not doing anything (or in passive mode if you will) to switch them out. But yes, this next chapter is meant for you guys to test out the limits of what you can do with these latin powers. So go nuts. Try out different things. If someone has already suggested what you were going to, think of something else, branch beyond the horizons. Try to think of many different things for Jason to try out. I don't want all of you to just say the same one thing. Be creative, be varied, come up with many different things. You have limitless powers at your disposal. Oh, and for the record, yes, these powers will work with the fictional character channeling. Oh, and yes, you can suggest as many different things to try out as you'd like. So yeah. Go nuts.

-Side Story.... OF DEATH!!!!!!!!.... Just kidding :pinkiehappy: -

-The Previous Night-

-Appaloosa-

The AIA Headquarters

*Appaloosa HQ*
*The secretary was on her way to the inspection house, but she saw a few stallions goofing off, spinning a... magi bomb on the tip of his hoof?!*
Secretary: Hey you! Put that thing down!
*He did, and he smirked at the secretary. He spoke a few words to his friends and they were back to work as if nothing happened*
Secretary: *sigh* *Entered the inspection house*
*Lab ponies were out and about, attaching and surrounding the mysterious device with loads of machinery. Papers and graphs piled onto cardboard boxes as if there was no tomorrow. One pony was prodding the thing with a small hammer! It all seemed... unnecessary. It could either be because of it's size, or that the timer was a rapidly ticking clock that could be the end of the world. It may as well be. It didn't take common sense for the secretary to have her suspicions when she read the report, and she even requested a team of explosive experts just in case. Even if she is right, the professionals had shown many times before that they can disarm any bomb in Equestria, so she has good faith in their ability.*
*A Lab Pony greeted her*
Lab Pony: Greetings, Ma'am. I take it your here to overview the inspection?
Secretary: Yes.
Lab Pony: Excuse me for asking, but where's the Director? Shouldn't he always be around for something like this?
Secretary: He's... Out.
Lab Pony: So the rumors of him not having a wink of sleep for the past few days were true... Don't you find that strange?
Secretary: You mean why would he stress himself so much? I thought so myself. I've never seen him so tense, not even during his first day as the director. He's usually relaxed.
Lab Pony: I don't suppose you know something?
Secretary: If I knew, it would be confidential.
Lab Pony: I'm sorry to hear that. Although, I wish he is here though...
Secretary: Hmm? Why? What exactly do we got on this thing? *points a hoof at the strange timed-contraption*
Lab Pony: Well, ma'am, we obviously figured out that the timer and the device is connected. Through our data and thanks to computer technology, we found out quickly that there's a lot of potential energy stored in the device. It's complex, and yet fragile and unstable, which means any outside source would most likely cause a chain reaction.
*The Secretary had sudden worry about that pony with the hammer*
Lab Pony: Fortunately, it was made to only react to internal forces from the timer.
*And she almost decided to call the explosives team right there*
Secretary: You mean we have a bomb? Delivered at our doorsteps?
Lab Pony: Yes.
Secretary: Whoever sent us this must be really confident to challenge us to disarm a bomb... This isn't what I've seen before, what are we dealing with?
Lab Pony: The energy it stores is... immeasurable.
Secretary: Immeasurable?
Lab Pony: Immeasurable as in too high to even count. Not only that, it also emits a strange radiation It's an unknown element in the realms of magic. It's design is too foreign, making it too risky to even attempt to disarm. Ma'am, we need more time before you call in the explosives team.
Secretary: *Looks at timer* We have a few hours at most. Make it quick.
Lab Pony: I would also like to suggest thinking of another way to deal with the bomb.
Secretary: I'll think about it.

*Grey Rebl's secretary walked up to the inspection house to see a few stallions goofing off... One of them was even balancing a magi bomb... on his hoof.*

Secretary: HEY YOU! PUT THAT DOWN!

*He did, gave the secretary a goofy smile. He spoke a few words to his friends and they were back to work as if nothing happened. The Secretary could only let out a loud sigh as she entered the inspection house, where lab ponies were out and about, attaching and surrounding the mysterious device with loads of machinery. Papers and graphs piled onto cardboard boxes as if there was no tomorrow. One pony was prodding the thing with a small hammer. It all seemed largely unnecessary. It could either be because of it's size, or because what was obviously a timer wasn't even activated, in fact, the whole device didn't seem to be on in any way. Still, it didn't take common sense for the secretary to have her suspicions when she read the report, and she even requested a team of explosive experts just in case. Even if she is right, the professionals had shown many times before that they can disarm any bomb in Equestria, so she has good faith in their ability. As she walked in, a lab pony came to greet her. *

Lab Pony: Greetings, Ma'am. I take it your here to overview the inspection?

S: Yes.

LP: Excuse me for asking, but where's the Director? Shouldn't he be around for something like this?

S: He's... Out.

LP: So the rumors of him not having a wink of sleep for the past few days were true... Don't you find that strange?

S: You mean why would he stress himself so much? I thought so myself. I've never seen him so tense, not even during his first day as the director. He's usually relaxed.

LP: I don't suppose you know something?

S: If I did, it would be confidential.

LP: I'm sorry to hear that. Although, I wish he is here though...

S: Hmm? Why? What exactly do we got on this thing?

*points a hoof at the strange contraption*

Lab Pony: Well, ma'am, from what we've been able to figure out through our data and thanks to computer technology, we found out quickly that there's a lot of potential energy stored in the device. It's complex, and yet fragile and unstable, which means any outside source would most likely cause a chain reaction.

*The Secretary had sudden worry about that pony with the hammer*

S: You mean we have a bomb? Delivered at our doorsteps?

Lab Pony: Yes.

S: Whoever sent us this must be really confident to challenge us to disarm a bomb...

LP: No, no, there's no need to worry about that. The device isn't even on.

*The secretary is suddenly confused.*

S: What?

LP: Yeah, I was just as surprised as you were. This device... bomb or otherwise, hasn't been activated in any way. It was made to only react to internal forces from the timer.

S: Timer? What timer?

LP: The blank display on the front of the device ma'am. We've concluded that it's some sort of timer, and the reason it appears blank right now is because, like I said, the device isn't active.

*The Secretary is suddenly confused.*

S: Okay... Can you tell me anything else about it. What are we dealing with here exactly?

LP: The energy it stores is... immeasurable.

S: Immeasurable?

LP: Immeasurable as in too high to even count. Not only that, it also emits a strange radiation It's an unknown element in the realms of magic. It's design is too foreign to us. Ma'am, I know it's not my place to ask, but why did this thing get sent here? Surely there are places better equipped than us to examine a device like this.

*The secretary is suddenly even more nervous.*

S: I.... I... We never requested it, and nopony told us we would be getting anything like this.

LP: What? ....

*The Lab Pony is just as confused as she is now.*

LP: But... but if that's true... Why would somepony send us a bomb like this... and not even bother to activate it?

*To the secretary, that was the million dollar question right there.*

-Time Unspecified-

-The Dalek Flagship, The Caesar-

The Port Side Hangar

*Dalek Ship*
Jimmy: Why do I feel as though I'm carrying too light?
Hacker 3: Probably because it's the wooziness you feel when you run out of air.
Steve: Can we not talk about such things while we are under stres?!
Hacker 3: Hey, being social relieves stress.
Jimmy: Yeah, what he said. *turns to hacker 3* Say, what's you hacker codename anyways?
Hacker 3: Slim Sam
Jimmy: Oh my god! *Points between himself and Slim* We're a duo! And... How fitting.
Slim: What's your full codename?
Jimmy: Jim the Jam.
Slim: Wow, who named us?
Jimmy:...
Slim:...
Jimmy: Why does it feel like I'm having deju ve and feel as though I'm forgetting something at the same time?
Slim: I think time and space is going to burst like a bubble if we think about it too much.
Steve: Uhh, isn't this conversation going to waste us air?
Nana: Chekov? *Boosts radio signal temporarily* I repeat, where are those suits suppose to be?!

-Enterprise Communication Booth-
Chekov: The suits haff been launched towards the port airlock by your level. You haff five minutes before they reach the doors and bounce off onto an unknown trajectory.

*The hackers get into one of the shuttles. Yet there is still no air. Immediately, Bronze Statue tears off an access panel and starts messing with wires.*

Jimmy: Hey... Why do I feel as though I'm carrying too light?

Hacker 3: Probably because it's the wooziness you feel when you run out of air.

Steve: Can we please not talk about such things while we are under stress?!

H3: Hey, being social relieves stress.

J: Yeah, what he said. *turns to hacker 3* Say, what's you hacker codename anyways?

H3: Slim Sam

J: Oh my god! You're Slim...

S: Yeah... wait.... what's your full codename?

J: Jim the Jam.

*They both stare at each other for a moment before they realize it.*

Both Slim and Jim: HOLY SHIT IT'S YOU!!!!

Hacker 4: You two know each other?

S: Know each other! Dude, this guy and I have been a hacking duo for so long it.... GAH I don't even-

J: Yo, remember that time with the pentagon?

S: *Starts laughing hysterically* Oh god yes. Oh... that was funny.

J: Yeah... Yeah it-

S: Uhh, isn't this conversation going to waste us air?

*The moment he finishes that, the ship suddenly activates and they all feel as if they can breathe again as air floods into the compartment.*

Bronze Statue: Okay I'm done.

S: WHAT! WAH HUH THA WA....

BS: I've had some experiences with machinery and alien technology before. Really, you should see what I'm working on at home.

S: So you.....

BS: Yes.

S: And you....

BS: Yep, the ship is working, we have air.

*Steve suddenly grabs Bronze Statue by his shirt with both hands.*

S: YOU MEAN YOU KNEW HOW TO FIX THE SHIP THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!!!!!! AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T-

BS: You didn't ask.

S: GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

*BRP grabs Steve's arm right as he pulls it back to punch him. The look he gives him immediately makes him stop.*

BS: Before you ask, yes I can hopefully do something about the Caesar as well, but it's kind of difficult to do that when were running on no life support at all and are currently dying of asphyxiation.

*Steve is still angry at this.*

BS: If I get to the auxiliary power generators the Daleks were talking about, I can hopefully reactivate the ship, but since I can't breathe in space, the first thing I had to do was get us all here. Now, when the crew of the Enterprise gets us a way to breathe in space, then I should be able to head out into the ship and activate it's life support systems at least.

*Steve keeps holding him for a moment, but then lets him go. BRP lets go of his hand as well.*

BS: What?

S: I just...... I just.... You.... You of ALL PEOPLE..... Are the one who is going to save us........ Why does that make me even less comfortable than knowing that Registered Anonymous is going to save us all.

J: Because you're insane and have a power complex.

S: AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

BS: Nana, call Chekov.

Nana: Huh, oh right. Chekov? I repeat, where are those suits suppose to be?!

Chekov: The suits haff been launched towards the port airlock by your level. You haff five minutes before they reach the doors and bounce off onto an unknown trajectory.

*Hugh Jackman contacts the two Dalek escorts outside.*

Hugh Jackman: That's your cue Daleks. Grab those suits before that happens and get them to us. We don't know about you, but we kind of like living.

Both Dalek Escorts through the communicator: WE OBEY!

Somewhere else on the ship

*Swimming Dalek skids to a halt as he turns and looks behind him. Slenderpony is no longer there.*

Me: Okay… I lost him… WHERE IS HE?
Dalek drone: Sensors indicate he is coming towards the hanger bay!
Me: Craptacular… *turn into rocket cheetah* I'LL GET YOU, YOU LITTLE COWARD!

Swimming Dalek: Okay... I lost him.... Wait.... I lost him..... HOLY F*** WHERE IS HE!?

Dalek drone from his communicator: Sensors indicate he is moving towards the hangar bay!

SD: Ah f*** me in the keyhole!

*He turns into a rocket cheetah and starts booking it.*

SD: How close are you to getting the power back on!

Dalek Regulus: Power will be restored in a few moments, but it would be wise to wait until-

SD: Turn it back on!

*There is radio silence for a moment.

Regulus: Commander....

SD: TURN IT ON NOW!!!!

The Port Side Hangar Bay

*Outside the shuttle where the hackers are, the two Dalek escorts are floating around outside waiting for the suits. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Slenderpony appears right in front of the two of them, and appears to be walking on the air right towards them. Both the dalek escorts, fearless, prime their blasters. Slenderpony, without fear, keeps walking towards them.*

Both Daleks: EXTERMINA-

*Before either of them can finish that sentence. The Caesar suddenly reactivates and this song suddenly starts blasting on maximum volume through the loudspeakers... even though space..... Everyone hears this. The hackers, the Enterprise Crew, even Roseluck, who has just found her escape route off the Enterprise, hears it as well. At this, Slenderpony just looks up at one of the loudspeakers for a moment, and then vanishes into thin air as the room suddenly goes dark again. Behind him, the two Dalek escorts can see the suits coming towards them.*

Author's Note:

Status: Edited

PreviousChapters Next