- 80 Days 'Til the World's Farthest Shore Twilight Sparkle, lost among the cosmos, would very much like to go home. 10,826 words · 2,701 views · 457 likes · 7 dislikes
- The Shadow of a Doubt Nights in Canterlot are for sharing secrets. Ten years have passed, and the six friends have begun to walk their own paths. A burdened princess meets a friendly face among the crowds. 19,681 words · 3,292 views · 332 likes · 7 dislikes
- Bitter Harvest Golden Harvest isn't jealous. Sure, her neighbor has glamor, adventure, friends and firm, toned flanks, but she isn't jealous. Nope, not jealous at all. 17,919 words · 5,618 views · 831 likes · 12 dislikes
- Pinkie Pie Swear Five months before the Battle of the Bands, Pinkie Pie and Sonata Dusk have a chance meeting that blossoms into something larger than both of them. 29,284 words · 3,026 views · 307 likes · 8 dislikes
- Once In A Purple Moon When five foals asked Princess Twilight Sparkle to please try and paint the moon purple, she only agreed because she thought she couldn't do it. She wished she had been right. 11,076 words · 12,851 views · 1,259 likes · 15 dislikes
- The Enchanted Library When one fateful search through the Everfree Forest leads Rarity to a secret library inhabited by the spirit of an ancient alicorn princess, she realises that it may be time to start believing in fairy tales. 300,802 words · 19,755 views · 2,309 likes · 39 dislikes
- La Princesse Diplomacy and cultural exchange; important duties that Twilight needs to learn as a princess. Fortunately, this is made much easier when she meets a foreign pony willing to help. Now, if only they could actually understand each other. 15,014 words · 3,651 views · 534 likes · 17 dislikes
- The Carousel After an encounter with a hated rival during a festival she'd been looking forwards to all year, Rarity learns that sometimes her anger blinds her to what - or rather, who - is most important. 6,115 words · 1,586 views · 136 likes · 6 dislikes
- Injuring Eternity For Twilight, the increased lifespan that came with princesshood had forced her to outlive her friends, but thanks to Rarity, she will learn that centuries could be lived in but a single day. 42,298 words · 5,341 views · 591 likes · 22 dislikes
The Enchanted Library
PART I OF II
Rarity's otherwise dull life takes an interesting spin when she discovers the existence of an age-old princess, cursed to be a ghost for all eternity.
♢ Chapter 1 - Chapter 12 ♢
Secrets in Books
As Rarity continues traveling across Equestria, she continues learning about Princess Twilight's dark past, but the more she learns, the more Princess Twilight closes herself off.
✶ Chapter 12 - Chapter 24 ✶
Rarity finally unravels the mystery behind Equestria's turbid past right when she's faced with a terrifying uncertain future. She'd heard that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but to live it so literally...
♢ Chapter 25 - Chapter 38 ♢