• Published 16th Feb 2020
  • 2,402 Views, 242 Comments

Trixie My Pet - Bad Dragon



Trixie learns her lesson in Twilight’s dungeon.

Comments ( 18 )

Comment section minigame for the Epilogue chapter of this story (anypony can play them in this comment section).

Does this story remind you of a song that you know? If yes, post it in the comments in the following format:
- Chapter of the story that this song is relevant to.
- A link or embedded Youtube video of it.
- Percentage of correlation (0% being an unrelated song, 100% being a song written exactly for this story).
- The reason why this song reminded you of this story or the excerpt of the lyrics.

XP8 - Bleed And Shout — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Pushing down into your world - Trying hard to make it mine

Twilight has a broken brain. Sweetie could have told ponies so, if only ponies would have listened to her.

10623346 The ordeal with Sweetie Belle was written in my novel:

TSweetie Belle Gains a Soul
In her darkest hour, Sweetie Belle finds salvation, but it comes with a terrible curse.
Bad Dragon · 132k words  ·  178  45 · 6.7k views

Sweetie Belle didn't tell anypony about what went on in Twilight's basement in exchange for Twilight keeping Sweetie Belle's wet secret.

And even if she were to tell anypony, she wasn't very trustworthy at the time, so nopony would listen.

Huk

Hmm, honestly, this one is kind of a mixed bag to me...

On the one hand, it felt rather short when it comes to vivid descriptions, which seem like the core of such stories. Plus, as others mentioned, Twilight's and Trixie's dialog was repetitive and felt flat a lot of the time.

On the other hand, it still kept me interested till the very end, thinking, 'What will Twilight think of now?'

I still liked it, but it seemed lacking... something, you know :unsuresweetie:?

P.S.
I'm not sure if this deserves a 'Porn' tag... Sure, some sex scenes are there, but they seem like a simple torture tool used by Twilight to mind-break Trixie. If someone came here to clop, he'd probably be... disappointed :trixieshiftright:

10896345 I do admit that this story does have some flaws. I probably could have given this story more love than I did.

The descriptions are kind of a bane for me. For one part because I have Congenital Aphantasia and for the other part because I just skip them anyway when I'm personally reading a story.

So yeah, this story was a bit outside my usual parameters. I was writing a bit out of my element.

'What will Twilight think of now?'

was kind of the driving force for the story. It's a showcase of ideas. And in some cases, I've probably done a shit job at connecting them.

it seemed lacking... something

I felt the same way about it. This story wasn't my Opus Grande. I had some ideas, but I didn't have any profound message to relay with which I'd want to blow my readers' heads as I do with my other stories.

The story is basically just the sum of its parts. It never grew into something significant.

I'm not sure if this deserves a 'Porn' tag... Sure, some sex scenes are there, but they seem like a simple torture tool used by Twilight to mind-break Trixie. If someone came here to clop, he'd probably be... disappointed

You're right. I removed the Porn tag now.

This story was judged on its cloppability potential and I think it only got 2 out of 100. So yes, it's not your typical wham-bam-thank-you-mam material.

Twilight has gone insane. I'm wondering...will there be a sequel to this?

11089454 Well, to be honest, she wasn't entirely sane, to begin with.

Do you feel there's room for a sequel? Trixie has learned her lesson, Twilight is doing what she loves. It's a happy ending. What more could there be?

11089457
I was meaning that Trixie would take it as a badnight.

11089461
When you put it that way, I guess I don't know.

11089620 Yeah, but Trixie isn't relevant, is she?

it's a boring garbage. there's minimum mentions about pony's stuffs so it's easy to replace characters with their human counterparts. that mean i should get some kind of libido from read this.

i got none

clopfic that cannot get readers turned on are waste of time by default.

11166857 But maybe there is some story value to it, no?

11166865
a portion of harem novels in webnovel.com has this kind of bondage play. with proper storyline.

so there's that.

11167028 So, you do see some redeeming qualities in this story?

Login or register to comment