• Published 11th Nov 2019
  • 1,583 Views, 96 Comments

Princess Preparatory - Melody Song



Human Alternate Universe where Twilight Sparkle and Mane 6 attend a Princess School. They get past obstacles while falling in love with certain boys.

  • ...
15
 96
 1,583

Epilogue: New Semester

It was a bright, sunny day that started the new school year. Celestia and Luna were standing beside Thorax and Pharynx, in front of a building that was bordering the Shifter Kingdom and Alicornia. Ember and Tempest walked over to join them, standing by Thorax and Pharynx. The two men linked their arms with their respective girlfriends, and together they looked out to the road leading to the building. Students, boy and girl alike, were entering the new royal school.

Celestia was holding Laibah's hand, and Luna was holding Siamen's. The little kids were waving at the new students, wearing small crowns on their heads. Laibah was wearing a pink dress and Siamen a purple shirt and blue jeans.

"Welcome, everyone!" Celestia greeted the new students, as a group of familiar girls wearing crowns approached. "And hello Miss Sparkle."

"Twilight, good to see you and your friends." Luna said, smiling at them.

"Good to see you too, Luna, Celestia." Twilight said, bowing. "We're sorry Cady couldn't come, she and Shiny are still getting used to ruling the Crystal Empire."

"Like us!" Laibah bounced up, smiling. "Celestia and Luna said we get to be Princess and Prince too!"

"Really?" Fluttershy looked up at them.

"We had originally planned on Cadence one day ruling Alicornia. But as she and Shining will have their hands full with the Crystal Empire, we will need new heirs." Celestia explained.

"And that means one day, they'll get to attend Royal Prep themselves." Tempest added, nodding to the school.

"Oh yeah, you guys formed a new co-ed school! Awesome!" Rainbow pumped a fist. "So I take it this isn't like the original two?"

"Heh, Royal Prep is not, no. We welcome any royal, and they are welcome to take whatever course they please. Knight or Royal, Advisor or Lady In Waiting." Celestia told her.

"Sweet." Spitfire smiled, then they turned at the sound of running.

"Coming through!" A girl with spiky purple hair and sapphire blue eyes ran up. She was wearing jeans and an orange shirt. "Hey Ember!"

"Hey Smolder." Ember smiled at her, glancing at the others. "Everyone, this is my younger cousin, Smolder Dragonwing."

"U-Um, are we late?" a shy looking girl with pink hair in a ponytail wandered up. Thorax walked over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"No, you're not." he assured her, then introduced her. "This is Ocellus Iris, she's training to be Phar and I's advisor."

"Yona here!" a girl with braided dark brown hair and a green shawl around her shoulders walked up. "Greetings! I am Princess Yona, of Yakyakistan."

"Nice to meet you young one, please come in." Celestia said kindly, and the girl walked in. Ocellus and Smolder joined her.

"Hi! Princess Silverstream of The Aries Kingdom, nice to meet you!" a girl with messy blue hair said, skipping over. "My brother's on his way too, he's Terramar. Our cousin Skystar wanted to come too but her mom wouldn't let her, she got grounded. Her mom's the queen."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Silverstream." Luna said, smiling. "Please, come inside."

Two boys walked up next, one of them had feathery styled green hair and the other had messy blue and yellow hair. Pharynx stepped forwards.

"And you two are?"

"I'm Gallus, one of the Griffstonia representatives." Gallus replied, taking the other boy's hand. "And this is Sandbar, my advisor. He's from a town in Alicornia. My sister, Gilda, and her advisor Gabby are coming soon."

"Your advisor's from Alicornia and you're from Griffstonia?" Rainbow asked. "How does that work?"

"We met when my family came to Griffstonia to sell some of my mom's seagrass oils." Sandbar explained. "When Gruff picked Gallus and his sister to come, Gallus picked me to join him."

"Do you have any proof?" Pharynx asked Gallus, raising a questioning brow. "You don't look like a prince."

"Here." Gallus pulled out a scroll and gave it to him. "Gruff is our usual representative, but he's just been taking care of democratic stuff until Gilda and I came of age. He signed this so we could get into the school. I'm not sure why he picked us."

"It's because of your hair colors." Tempest said, walking over and taking the scroll, reading it. "Griffstonia's subjects are typically very dull-colored in hair and eyes. Browns, grays, blacks, and the occasional reds. But you have bright hair and eye colors, and I take it your sister has hints of it too. That's the mark of a member of the royal family."

"Huh, cool." Gallus smiled at Sandbar. "Guess that means we are royal after all."

"And that means you're welcome here." Tempest told him, and Gallus smiled, leading Sandbar into the building.

"Looks like the new school year is in for a whole new group of students." Twilight said, smiling

"And we can't wait to teach them." Celestia said, as a boy and two more girls entered the school, the boy joining Silverstream and the girls walking over to Gallus and Sandbar. "I'm sure they'll give us just as much excitement as you and your friends did."

"And tell Spike not to worry, we're starting an O&O club." Thorax whispered to Twilight, who giggled and nodded.

"Meanwhile, we're preparing to lead our kingdoms, our parents are going on a cruise together, so we can get the hang of it." Spitfire said

"I hope Dark and I'th parentth don't come back." Fleetfoot muttered, and Spitfire chuckled.

"It seems like we're all moving on. But I really hope we'll stay together." Twilight said, and the girls hugged her.

"Of course!"

"Yeah!"

"We should meet up once a month." Twilight suggested. "So we can catch up."

"It's a date! I'll put it on all my calendars!" Pinkie agreed

"Heh, we'll have to invite the boys too darling." Rarity said, pulling up a calendar on her phone.

"Of course." Twilight smiled as she looked at the new building. "It looks like this is the beginning of a new era."

Author's Note:

The end! I hope you enjoyed Princess Preparatory

~Melody Song

Comments ( 9 )

awesome story mate keep it up cant wait for more from you:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

10568571
Glad you enjoyed it

Well this was a fun story. Kind of wish we had spent more time with the girls at the end, but it's a minor bother.

10568654
I'm glad you liked it

Frick yes! I loved it! Although the climax was a bit rushed, I still enjoyed reading it :twilightsmile: keep it up!

so is the book over :rainbowhuh:

I felt such a wave of happiness when I saw that soarindash is in the story :D

Login or register to comment