• Published 11th Nov 2019
  • 1,583 Views, 96 Comments

Princess Preparatory - Melody Song



Human Alternate Universe where Twilight Sparkle and Mane 6 attend a Princess School. They get past obstacles while falling in love with certain boys.

  • ...
15
 96
 1,583

Coronation Day-Part 2

The crowd was murmuring in confusion and fright. Thorax and Celestia set the crystal crowns down and backed away in fear. By now, Pharynx had drawn his sword, and was pointing it at King Storm.

"Release her. Now."

"You will drop that sword, unless you'd like her to be sent into a permanent sleep." King Storm threatened, placing the dagger closer to Tempest's neck. Pharynx lowered the sword but did not let go of it. "Better."

"What do you want from us, King Storm?" Celestia stepped forwards.

"Oh, but, surely your dear friend Tempest has already told you." King Storm said, laughing.

Celestia strode forwards, standing proud. "Unless you release my friend, I will have no choice but to use magic against you."

"There it is! That's what I'm here for!" King Storm laughed, then glared at Tempest, who was struggling. "But first... it's time for the traitor to say goodbye."

Pharynx moved forwards, raising his sword again. King Storm sliced the dagger across Tempest's neck threateningly.

"Not so fast pretty boy. This woman tried to escape my army." his face darkened. "No one ever escapes my army."

"I wonder how your army feels about not having a leader instea-" Pharynx was cut off as Thorax grabbed his arm to silence him.

"Now, before I execute the traitor... any last words, Commander Shadow?" King Storm loosened his grip slightly.

Tempest's eyes flicked across her friends' frightened faces. Then, she locked eyes with Pharynx. Her eyes narrowed, and she grabbed King Storm's arm and elbowed him in the gut. King Storm cried out and Tempest tried to get away. Pharynx pushed past the others and grabbed her arm, pulling her from his grip.

"No! I will have revenge!" King Storm turned to an army of soldiers marching towards them. Pharynx held Tempest against him, but she pulled away and tugged him behind her.

"Tia, Lulu, Thorax, Ember, get behind me, he wants you." Tempest ordered

"No Tempest, I'm not letting you face this alone." Ember said, reaching for the Bloodstone Scepter.

"Neither are we. Cadence, Shining, help the students and parents evacuate." Celestia told the two, who nodded and ran off.

"Everyone, follow me to the exit!" Shining directed, and there was a mass of movement.

Twilight stood up and joined her friends.

"Darlings, what do we do? I so did not wear the right outfit for this!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Come on, we need to find someplace to shelter." Rainbow said, grabbing Scootaloo's hand and leading them off.

"Wait!" Twilight spun around, looking at the stage. "Laibah and Siamen!"

"Go get them, and hurry!" Rainbow hissed.

Twilight took a breath to steady herself, then crept up to the stage. Laibah and Siamen were sheltering behind Luna. Twilight beckoned to them, and they ran down the stage to her, tripping slightly over their fancy outfits. She hugged them, then pulled them over to her friends, hiding behind the elegantly trimmed bushes.

"I don't care about the other kingdoms. Once the most powerful ones are under my control, they will all bow to me!" King Storm turned to face them, now holding a giant staff, longer than the Bloodstone Scepter.

"The Staff of Sacanas..." Tempest breathed.

"Not on my watch." Ember gripped her scepter, the blood red gem lighting up.

Pharynx drew his sword, and Thorax ducked behind him and Ember. Celestia and Luna lit up their hands with magic. King Storm just laughed.

"Perfect, just what I wanted." he slammed the staff down on the ground, and the gem lit up.

Twilight and the others watched in horror as tendrils of light seeped from Ember's scepter and her hands. Magic also flew from Celestia and Luna's hands, and Thorax and Pharynx's chests. Pharynx's legs buckled and he sank to his knees, Tempest grabbing him. Thorax collapsed, and Ember fell beside him.

"What... have... you... done..." Celestia gasped, falling. Luna dropped down beside her.

"Stolen your magic, what else?" King Storm laughed.

"Give them their magic back!" Tempest launched herself at him, only to be caught in a powerful aura mixed with gold, blue, red, and highlighter blue.

"I can't exactly kill you I guess, but this will have to do." King Storm said, and the gem on the staff glowed. Tempest screamed and struggled as an electric blue aura flew from her hands and forehead. "Yes!"

Tempest was dropped, and she collapsed to the floor, panting heavily. King Storm laughed cruelly and twirled the staff.

"Now, with the magic of the most powerful kingdoms on my side, I have become a god!" King Storm proclaimed, slamming the staff to the ground.

"Wh-What do we do?" Fluttershy asked, eyes wide.

"I'll tell you what we do." Spitfire clenched her fist. "Look at our Headmistresses and Professors Ember and Tempest. They didn't sit back to watch the boy's Headmasters save them. They stood up for themselves. So are we going to sit back and wait?"

"No!" they all cried in low voices.

"Spitfire's right, let's save the day our own way." Twilight said, then looked at Laibah and Siamen. "Can you two help Tempest and the others?"

"We will!" Laibah grabbed Siamen's hand. "Come on Si, we'll help them get away."

Laibah and Siamen snuck up to the stage, taking the adults' hands and gently pulling them. Pharynx, Ember, Tempest, and Luna managed to find their footing and stood up, helping Thorax and Celestia. King Storm didn't notice them, testing out the powers he had just collected.

"Hm... day, night, day, night." King Storm laughed as the sun and moon rose and set with a flick of his staff. Then, it flashed red and blue, and he was a man with light blue hair and crystal like eyes. He changed back, gleeful. "A shifter's disguise! Yes!"

The tip of the staff crackled and suddenly the skies were clouded over.

"Storm magic!" King Storm laughed eagerly as the gem glowed red and expelled a burst of flames. "And fire power!"

"What now?" Applejack asked, as Laibah and Siamen led the adults back to them.

"Now you let us handle it, go escape with the others. You're just children, you shouldn't have to worry about this." Luna said

"Not a chance. We're helping." Rainbow said, standing up. Twilight joined her.

"Rainbow's right. AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, come with us and we'll fix this." Twilight said, taking off her crown and tucking it in the hidden pocket of her dress. "It's time to solve this problem our way."

The five named girls stepped out into the open after Twilight. King Storm finally noticed them.

"Well well well, looks like some little lost princesses have come to play."

"We're not here for a fight. You can hand over the staff peacefully, and we'll show you mercy." Twilight told him, holding out her hand.

"How about... no." King Storm raised the staff. "Fire!"

The girls shielded themselves, but no attack came. King Storm growled and banged the staff.

"I said fire! What's wrong with this thing?"

Pinkie began giggling. King Storm snarled and aimed it at her. Magic built up at the gem.

"Pinkie!" the other five girls rushed to her, and they all gripped each other tightly.

As the staff fired at last, the six girls began to glow. Fluttershy screamed and Rarity seemed on the verge of fainting. But just as the magic made contact, a rainbow light surrounded the six, lifting them safely out of the way. King Storm roared in frustration, just as Twilight grabbed her nearest friend's hands.

"What do we do now?!" Applejack exclaimed

"Just go with it! It seems fun!" Pinkie cried, and Twilight nodded.

"I agree, just hold on!"

They grasped hands, magic building up around them. As King Storm cried out, rainbow light wrapped around him. The staff was pried from his hands and flew to the girls. Twilight caught it, and the other five reached to hold onto it as well. They closed their eyes, then there was a blinding flash, and... silence.

"Wh-What happened?" Fluttershy asked, as the six were lowered to the ground.

"Look!" Rarity pointed ahead of them.

"King Storm?" Twilight walked over to the man. He was unmoving, and now completely gray, a look of terror and rage frozen on his face.

"He's made of stone." Rainbow said, poking him lightly.

"And so he shall remain." Celestia led the other adults and kids out from the bushes. "Thanks to you six, brave girls."

"We were pretty awesome, right?" Rainbow said, and Celestia chuckled.

"Yes, now..." she nodded to the staff.

Twilight held it out, touching it lightly to the ground. Magic flew from the gem, entering its rightful owners.

"Thank you, Princess Twilight." Luna said, smiling at the six girls.

"I-I thought that was only an honorary title, your highness." Twilight stammered

"You have proven today, Twilight, that you deserve to be a full royal." Celestia smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You all have learned a lesson that each of us had to learn at one point: the mark of a true royal is that they do not force others to bow before them, but inspire others to stand alongside them."

"And it seems we are not the only ones who believe so." Luna giggled, gesturing to some familiar boys making their way over.

As the girls each ran to the boys, Twilight remained behind momentarily.

"What will you do now, Headmistress?"

Tempest stepped forwards. "I volunteer to help spread word of King Storm's defeat. He had a number of allies who also need to be dealt with."

"I'll join you." Pharynx told her, taking her hand. "You shouldn't have to do it alone."

"The Shadow Kingdom will also need to be rebuilt, we'll likely spend the summer working on that. As for the schools..." Luna glanced at her sister. Celestia looked to Thorax, who nodded. She then looked back at Twilight with a smile.

"I believe we have kept our school separate for too long, Twilight. Clearly, we stand a better chance against enemies when we are united. That should be reflected in how we run our schools. Together."

Twilight smiled widely, then curtsied to the royal adults, before making her way down to her friends. Finally, all was well.