• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,232 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,232

PreviousChapters
episode 51: Lend me your energy!!!

Author's Note:

Welp. We're here—the end of an era. My DBMLP series has finally concluded. I'll write some epilogue and bonus chapters to tie up some loose ends. But, the main story is over. Now I can move on to other projects I've had on the back burner. Enjoy.

(Last Intro.)


Shenron overlooks the lush lands of Equestria. A moment later, his body turns golden as the Dragonballs disperse. The light fades into Goku's bright smile as he displays his martial arts skills. He lands on the ground and begins walking forward. In the background, Goku's battles with Frieza and Cell play out before it gets to Vegeta. The Saiyan prince smiles confidently with his arms crossed. He flies up and throws several punches and kicks before firing a Ki blast and landing with Goku.

Chrysalis catches the Ki before shifting it into her magic. She smiles wickedly as her magic flares. Her past battles with the elements and the princesses replay before the image settles on the smiling face of Ocellus and the rest of her hive. The evil smirk softens as she lands by the Saiyans but turns away from them in a huff. Rainbow Dash comes flying by the group. Beside her were memories of Scootaloo racing with her and the Wonderbolts, where the two would always tie for first place. She lands with the group, flashing them her cocky smile. Pinkie burst on the scene with an explosion of confetti. She smiles and waves broadly toward the camera as she pulls the edges of the screen to show her in a vigorous eating contest with Goku and friends, with only her and the Saiyan left standing. She draws everyone in a big hug as she stands by Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy peaks her head from behind Vegeta. She gives a meek wave as memories of Discord and their various tea parties play out. She walks next to Rainbow as her smile grows more certain. The group strolls by Applejack, who is relaxing on the field. We look to her right to see each of her family members bringing in the latest batch of apples with Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin. But Yamcha stumbles as the bucket lands on his back. Applejack lifts her hat and winks at the group before joining them. Rarity strolls into the group displaying her latest dress. She starts regaling how she made them with Sweetie Belle as the judge. Diamond and Sliverspoon draped themselves on Gohan's shoulder while all three wore fancy outfits. As a bouncer, Piccolo was standing at the door, carrying Master Roshi away. She positions herself by Fluttershy.

A purple flash of light goes off in front of the group as Twilight appears with a journal in her hands. Twilight notices them and greets her friends with a warm hug. The group catches up to her to look into the journal. Inside the book was a detailed retelling of the elements' adventures. The encounter with Nightmare Moon. The return of Discord. Chrysalis and the royal wedding. Goku's arrival with Sombra's return and Tirek's reemergence. Everyone shares a laugh save for Chrysalis and Vegeta. The group stops in front of the castle of friendship, where all the friends of Equis and Earth eagerly await our heroes.


[Land of the Kais - Third Person POV.]

"YAAAAH!!!" Goku roars as he thrusts his fist down at Kid Buu. The pink terror spun with a punch to land a kick against Goku's hip. Goku counters with a right hook across Buu's face. Buu throws a straight jab that Goku blocks with his forearm. Goku throws a roundhouse kick that Buu stops with his knee. However, Goku puts more power into the lift that sends him flying. Goku gives chase as he grabs Buu by the head, and slams him into the ground. Buu's arm quickly coils around Goku's throat as Kid Buu pulls him to the ground. For a moment, the battlefield became calm before the bedrock imploded outward. The explosion happened several times until Kid Buu burst from the ground.

Kid Buu charges a blast, prompting Goku to do the same. The two beams collided as they flew, leaving a firey trail that burned across the air. The two broke off into another stare-down before Kid Buu smiled. Then, with a move shocking every, a pink aura of magic forms around the Majin's hands. Goku felt all his movements restricted while Kid Buu laughed manically. "He's using magic!?" Twilight exclaimed.

"How is that possible!? One of you ponies, explain this now!!!" Vegeta barked as Kid Buu charged and used Goku like a punching bag.

"I don't know! I mean, it's possible since Buu's origins are magical. He might have his brand of magic, but he's never shown signs of wielding Equisian magic!"

"Except that Buu's incubation period and resurrection happened on Equis," Gera suddenly spoke up. "I gather that the location plays a vital part in fully cultivating Buu's strength to its maximum potential,"

"So, now we must worry about this monster using spells against us?" Rarity asks in concern. She winces as Kid Buu grabs Goku's head and headbutts him repeatedly.

Gera shook her head at this. "From what we know of this incarnation of Buu, it operates entirely on instinct and malicious intent. I doubt it will do anything as sophisticated as your kind's spellcraft,"

"But, He's still using enough of it to cause problems! Whatever you're doing with the fat one, hurry up!" Vegeta stated before powering up to Super Saiyan 2. "It's time I took my turn!"

Kid Buu held his hands tightly as he squeezed Goku's body from his magical grasp. The Saiyan warrior gritted his teeth and grunted in pain. However, Goku focused his Ki and expanded it outward. Buu didn't know the effects Ki and magic would have when brought together. So, it was a shock when the feedback made Kid Buu's hands explode. Goku smirks despite the magic burning his skin as well. Following up, Goku flickers at Kid Buu and kicks him high into the air. He then launches several Ki blasts, reducing the pink terror into pieces. This maneuver only serves Kid Buu's favor as he splits himself into hundreds of clones. The clones all giggle madly as they send a hailstorm of Ki blasts upon him. Goku was lost between the explosion and dust clouds as Kid Buu kept up his assault for what seemed like minutes. The Buu's ceased their attack and stared into the dust. At first, there was nothing but smoke until a silhouette appeared. Moments later, a familiar blue light shone through the cloud before the smoke was blown back as Goku's Kamehameha shot. None of the Kid Buu clones could do anything as they instantly vaporized within the devasting move. The beam was so intense that it quickly shot into orbit.

Goku stood there panting until he fell face first on the ground and powered down. Vegeta lands next to him as he watches the sky. Sure enough, Kid Buu began to reform. "Kakarot, I think it's best if I took over. Unless you finished eating dirt,"

Goku weakly turns his head to Vegeta. "Yeah, sure, but be careful, Vegeta. Even in that child-like form, Buu's is as dangerous as ever..."

"Hmph, I'm surprised you're even struggling with that form of yours,"

"Maybe if I was running at full power, but I wanted to give everyone else a shot first,"

"I doubt we can approach this like our previous battles. How long do you need?"

"...Five minutes at the least. But, Vegeta, you may have a more durable body, but you can still die. And if that happens, there will be nothing I can do to bring you back,"

"If I can't last five measly minutes, then I desire to die,"

Vegeta blasted off into the air as he brought his hands behind his back and charged his Ki. Kid Buu fully regenerated just in time for the Saiyan Prince to bash him down with a supercharged hammer strike. As Buu fell to the Earth, Vegeta shifted to rapid fire. Vegeta carpet-bombed the surrounding area as Goku flew into the sky and transformed. Goku smirks at Vegeta's display. Gera and Chrysalis both appeared by his side. "Good; if he keeps this up, five minutes should be over in no time,"

"What are you doing?" Chrysalis asks.

"Vegeta's giving me some time to get to full power,"

"So, you haven't been fighting at full strength?" Gera asks while Chrysalis groans.

"Why am I not surprised..."

"Then, I believe we should assist him before his untimely end," Gera said.

"Why? The prince has graciously stepped in to fight. He seems to have everything under control--" From behind, Buu's arm stretched to impossible lengths and wrapped around Vegeta's waist. Kid Buu gave a sharp yank and pulled Vegeta into the cloud. "Until that happens. Fine, let's go and help the brute while the oaf stalls,"

Gera nods as the two vanish. Meanwhile, Vegeta struggles to free himself from Kid Buu's grasp before his back meets the ground with a resounding crunch. Vegeta felt all the air leave his lungs at once. However, he had no time to scream as Buu whips him up and slams him down face first this time. The Saiyan prince felt another tug pull him more profoundly into the smoke. He saw a familiar pink light from Buu's antenna, readying to morph him into some treat to devour. But the prince had other plans. Forming an energy disc, Vegeta cuts through the limb to free himself before firing another blast in the direction he hoped was his foe.

Vegeta could see movement within the cloud. Spinning around, Vegeta fires another blast, only to balk at the sight of Kid Buu's severed arm destroyed. Vegeta continued to look around, but Kid Buu was content to dance about in the cover of the smoke. As the Saiyan prince strumbled forward, a Ki blast struck Vegeta in the back. Another shot hits Vegeta in the right shoulder, earning a scream of pain while Vegeta returns fire but hits nothing. Finally, the Saiyan prince decided to do away with the smoke entirely. He crossed his arms in preparation, only for Buu to dash before him. The sudden stop blows the smokescreen away. Vegeta nearly stumbles as he beheld the demonic visage of Kid Buu smiling at him. A Ki blast prime in Buu's hand as he thrust it forward. Vegeta's eyes widen in shock, unable to properly raise his guard.



Kid Buu throws out his hand with the Ki charged, only for it harmlessly splashes and dissipates against Vegeta's chest. Vegeta stood there in shock before the pink terror began to laugh. "Damn, freak! Don't you dare mock me!" Vegeta throws a wild haymaker that Lid Buu easily avoids. Growling, Vegeta launches a flurry of punches and kicks to no avail. Finally, Vegeta fires a blast that destroys his lower half. However, Kid Buu regenerates. Vegeta repeats this action with the same results as the first. However, on Vegeta's third attempt, a green aura encompasses Kid Buu's form. "What?"

"I've got him!" Chrysalis said in a strained voice.

"Good, because it's time for your injection!" Gera roared, her hand glowing with red electricity. She stabs her hand straight into Kid Buu's heart. The attack had a delayed effect before the Majin exploded. "That should buy some time,"

"What do you two think you're doing!?" Vegeta snarls.

"Saving your pathetic hide. Like I told the idiot up there, there's no time for pride to blind us from destroying this damn thing!" Chrysalis shot back.

"Tsk. Don't expect me to babysit either of you!"

The ground starts to tremble as Kid Buu releases a vicious shot. One hand held Ki while the other wielded Equestrian magic. The attacks collided a few feet before the trio with a volatile explosion. However, a green shield violently ejects itself from the detonation point. It shatters upon hitting the ground as Vegeta, Chrysalis, and Gera right themselves and now carrying damage from the attack. The trio would get no respite as Kid Buu appears before the scientist. Gera couldn't react as Buu drove his fist into her stomach, causing her to cough up blood. Chrysalis moves to help, but Kid Buu sends an elbow to her muzzle. Blood flowed from her nostrils as she reeled back in pain. Vegeta growls as he charges into the fray next. However, the Majin launches a mule kick to his chin, sending the prince skyward. Vegeta didn't travel far as Kid Buu caught his legs and whipped the Saiyan warrior into his two comrades.

Vegeta was the first to get back up. But Kid Buu appeared at his side and kicked his ribs. A loud crack rang out as Vegeta couldn't even scream. Buu followed up with a hook to his cheek that sent Vegeta tumbling back. Gera joins in with her Ki blade armed, but Kid Buu dodges all her attempts to slice to pieces. Kid Buu grabs the offending arm and snaps it. This time, Gera's scream echoes across. Kid Buu prepares to silence her, but several needles strike his arm, causing it to fall limp. Chrysalis fires more quilts along his body and right leg, forcing him down to one knee as Vegeta and Chrysalis charge.

Meanwhile, Gera summons a red ball of ki above her head. Kid Buu smiles broadly despite the looming threats as a dark pink magical aura surrounds his body. All three of his assailants stop in their tracks as he focuses his magical grasp on their necks. Kid giggles gleefully at the struggling faces of Gera, Vegeta, and Chrysalis. However, before he can choke them out, a rainbow light quickly engulfs him. Buu's magic felt instantly as three fell to the guard in a coughing fit.

"What- *cough* - now?" Chrysalis asks, rubbing her throat.

"L-look," Gera pointed out.

"What the?" Vegeta said in disbelief.

Kid Buu was now nothing but a frozen statue. He looks back to where that rainbow light came from to see the elements standing together. "All of you, move; that won't hold for long!" Twilight said.

And rightly so, as several cracks appeared on the stone until Kid Buu broke free. The quills' effects are gone as he glares at the element bearers. He dashes toward it with incredible speed. However, they all wore a smirk as a pink blur rammed into the pink terror. Kid Buu looks on in shock as the original Majin Buu connects with a hook across his face. "The fat one's up and about now," Vegeta said.

"Yeah, I managed to heal him. Don't worry; he's on our side," Twilight assures. Twilight notices Gera's arms and goes to help her. "Here, allow me,"

"Thank you, princess," Gera said. "I didn't know you cared, or is this generosity merely to extend my usage?"

"You still have a lot to answer for when this is done. But that doesn't mean I will let you suffer,"

"This is a golden opportunity for us," Chrysalis said, looking up at you. "Well? If you have not noticed, we're dying down here. Are you finished?"

Goku looks down at his hand with gritted teeth. "No, no! I'm losing it. My living body hasn't acclimated to this form yet. I'm--" A moment later, Goku completely powers down to the base. Everyone notices and rushes over to him. "Ah ha ha, hey everyone..."

"Kakarot, what happened? Your energy just plummeted!" Vegeta asks.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't maintain it. Super Saiyan 3 takes a lot more energy here than it did in Otherworld,"

"So, what do we do now? Even with that Buu on our side, things are not looking so hot," Rainbow stated.

"Good thing we still have a plan B," Dende's voice rang out.

"Dende?" Goku asks.

"Hey, auntie Twilight! Guess what? We got those Dragonball things, and this huge buff dragon came out!" Flurry Heart exclaimed.

"That's Porunga - The Namkian Dragon - but what do you want to wish for?" Goku asks.

"We're going to use them to bring back the Earth and its people for the Spirit Bomb," Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Oh, you mean that attack Sony used on you?" Pinkie reminds, earning a glare from the prince.

"But that didn't work against Frieza either. We don't have the time to gather energy bit by bit," Goku said.

"Except, we won't just be gathering energy bit by bit. We'll use everything they could give us,"

"Why use only Earth's energy? We could ask the inhabitants of Equis as well," Twilight said.

"Let me guess; we must distract the evil one while you drag your feet again?"

"You catch on quickly, bug woman," Vegeta said. "The fat one is holding out right now. When he falls, we'll step in again. Dende?"

"On it, Vegeta. Alright, Porunga restored the Earth. The second wish was to revive Buu's victims?"

"No, that would mean that Babadi and his flunkies would return. I have no desire ever to see him again. I want you to revive all those that are pure of heart,"

"Hold on..." A moment passes before the halos above Vegeta, and Chrysalis's head disappears. "Alright; it's done,"

"Well, now, that's unexpected. I thought you would have an icy heart far removed from any purity," Gera teased.

"What?" Chrysalis asks, looking up to see her halo is indeed gone.

"Haha, looks like Ocellus got to you after all," Applejack added.

Bot the prince and the queen at the remarks. "Shut up!" They said in unison.

"Now, Dende, make the wish to allow us to communicate with both Worlds. Then, you need to go to Earth and collect those Dragonballs. Have Shenron bring our sons and the others here as well. I want to cover all our bases with this ploy,"

"Alright, it's done, Vegeta. All of you can speak to everyone on both worlds. I'll let you know when Shenron is ready," Dende said.

"So, what? Do we start talking?" Rainbow asks.

"Hello, is this thing on?" Pinkie called out loud.

"Argh! Who said that?!"

"Did you hear that too?"

"Pinkie Pie?"

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Cake! I'm inside your head,"

"Looks like it works," Rarity said.

"Uh, hey, I'm not the only one hearing voices in their heads, right?" Hercule asks.

"People of the Earth. Inhabitants of Equis. Hear my voice. As you know, both of our worlds faced a grave threat. Majin Buu is still alive. The greatest warriors of both worlds are currently locked in battle with him. But we need your assistance. Now is your time to ascend into a warrior race by providing your energy to our cause. All you have to do is raise your hands to the sky,"

Goku hovered in the air with both his arms up high. Moments later, tiny sparkles of Ki began to form into a ball. The ball slowly expanded to the size of a boulder, then a small mountain, and so on. "Hey, sensei! Enjoy the gift?"

"Scoots/Scootaloo?" Goku and Rainbow said. The latter began to tear up.

"The one and only!"

"Is Applebloom with you?" Applejack desperately asked.

"And Sweetie Belle?" Rarity said.

"Where else would we be, Detrot?" Sweetie joked.

"Hiya, sis. Ma and Pa say hi," Applebloom said, causing the stubborn mare to tear up.

"We gave as much power as we could. Is it working?" Spike asks.

"Yeah, but we need more!" Goku said.

"Then more you shall have ambassador,"

"Iron Hoof?"

"The minotaurs are prepared to fight with you, Son Goku. We're not sure how to help," Cloven hoof said.

"Right, all you have to do is hold your hands high into the sky,"

"A task that is easy to take. I wonder what mysterious form our energy will take," Chef Zomboiyoy said.

"I finally get to share my being with you, Son Goku," Queen Cream Puff said.

"Who said that!?" Chi-Chi suddenly shouted.

"I have to admit seeing other creatures suddenly throw their hands in the air is not the most normal thing I've seen. Bravo," Discord said.

"Discord?" Fluttershy exclaims at her voice.

"Hello, my best friend in the universe. I see you went to another planet without me. Don't worry; I will let it slide this time and give you the power you need to end that menace. You can thank me later,"

"Equestria will lend aid as well," Celestia spoke.

"Princess? you're back?" Twilight asks with tears in her eyes.

"Verily, Young Twilight. Although, we must admit that returning from the Summerlands is quite the experience," Luna said.

"But, one worth the trip. We've met so many ponies I never thought I'd see again," Cadence added.

"Mommy!" Flurry squealed.

"Do you need us to aid you with the battle itself?" The voice of Sombra asked.

"We'll let you know when Dende gets back to us," Vegeta said. "Kakarot?"

"Yeah, it's coming along great!" Goku said. The spirit was already reaching the same size as the one he used on Namek. "huh?" However, Goku noticed the color of the spirit bomb was different. Instead of a solid blue and white, it was split between blue and purple. It took a moment or Goku to realize that the contrasting energy was magic. "Uh oh!" The two conflicting points began to reject one another as violent sparks of electricity went off.

The bolts shot out everywhere, nearly striking everyone. "Kakarot, what's going on now?!"

"The magic of Equis is fighting me. I won't be able to hold this for long. Twilight! Can you do something?"

"Right, come on, girls!" Twilight said as the bearers flew up to Goku. They joined hands in a perfect circle, with Goku in the middle. "I can't say I haven't been waiting to try something like this before. But, I wish it was under better circumstances,"

"What exactly are we doing?" Rainbow asks.

"Haven't all of us wondered how we can have magic and Ki within us, yet when the two are brought together, there's a violent reaction? If that was the case, wouldn't everyone be exploding?"

"That's a good point," Rarity said.

"If both energies reside inside us, there must be a reason. Instead of considering them as two opposites, we should consider them as two sides of the same bit. Existing together in perfect harmony,"

"I get you. So, all we get to do is bring these two together real smooth-like," Applejack said.

"I don't know, Twilight!" Fluttershy grunted. "It feels like we're trapped under a mountain!"

"Yeah? There hasn't been a rock the Pie family hasn't smashed to bits. We got this!" Pinkie encouraged.

The Party mare's words rang true as the split in the orbs morphs into a rainbow hue. "Alright, that's much better. But there's still something wrong. It should be double this size!" Goku said.

"What? Do we still have holdouts?" Rainbow asks.

"Hey! You crazy voices ain't taking my soul!" A random human said.

"Yeah, I think this is a hoax!"

Vegeta's eyes began to twitch uncontrollably from what he was hearing. "Y-You idiots! Don't you understand that the universe is at stake? Quit your selfishness and lend us your energy!"

"Well, that's no way to ask for a favor!"

"I think this is just some prank!"

As the more dismissive voice grew, the Z fighters returned to the battlefield. Kid Buu was blitzing Majin Buu from every angle with punches. "The fat one is losing. It won't be long before we're next!" Chrysalis stated urgently.

"Dammit! We need more time. Dende?" Vegeta asks.

"We're here, Vegeta! Shenron is ready with our two wishes!"

"Have the dragon bring our strongest remaining fighters to the Supreme Kai world!"

Moments later, Gohan, Spike, Scootaloo, and Sombra appeared before them. "Faust above, they've separated again!" Sombra exclaimed.

"The fat one is on our side, believe it or not. Where's Ocellus?" Chrysalis asked.

"We didn't have time to fuse before that wish," Scootaloo said.

"It's better this way. The kids were a little shaken at dying. We can handle this!" Spike said.

"Then, I'd say the time for talking is just about over!" Gohan said, charging in first.

"Hey, with Gohan here, do we even need the Spirit Bomb?" Goku asks.

"As I said, I am not leaving anything to chance. The Spirit Bomb is the only one to ensure this monster won't sneak away again!" Vegeta said, taking a big breath. "People of the Earth. RAISE YOUR HANDS AND GIVE US YOUR ENERGY!!!!"

Scootaloo and the others followed closely after. Meanwhile, Kid Buu had Majin Buu suspended above his head. Majin Buu was heavily damaged as Kid Buu charged a Ki blast, finally intending to rid himself of his weaker half. However, He turns his head at the new Ki signatures approaching. Kid Buu's eyes widen in surprise before snarling. He hurls fat Buu into his oncoming attackers. Everyone dodges save for Sombra, who catches Majin Buu in his magical aura. Gohan was the first to reach Kid Buu and threw a punch. Kid Buu throws one as well. However, Gohan connects with him while Buu grazes his cheek. The force sends Kid Buu flying before he covers. Charging at Gohan with rage, Kid Buu was shocked again when Scootaloo appeared in his field of vision. The pegasus punts Kid Buu high into the air. He did not travel far as Spike slammed his fist into the Majin's stomach, sending him back down. Scootaloo joins Spike's side as the two nod at each other.

"Twin Kiao-Ken Blitzer!!!"

Two crimson-red aura's ignited before the students of Kame flickered away. Before Kid Buu hits the ground, Spike bats him back to the sky. Scoots came back into view and did some flyby's during Kid Buu's ascent. She flickered above and connected with another kick. Buu careens uncontrollably to the ground, landing with so much force that he bounces back before Spike connects with a right hook. Scootaloo throws a punch that sets back to Spike as the two treat Kid Buu like ping pong, all before ending their assault with simultaneous kicks.

Kid Buu impacts the ground hard before returning to a vertical base. He growls at the duo as he goes to retaliate. But both of Goku's students gesture upward. Kid Buu takes the bait and looks up just in time for Gohan to come crashing down upon him. The pink terror's body collapsed inward as the force created a crater several feet in diameter. Gohan leaps back into the air and cups his hand. Spike and Scootaloo join him as three blue Ki orbs begin to charge. However, before they could fire, a black mass of shadows spread out from Kid Buu's position. The evil Majin sinks into the darkness before coming out with a baneful glare. Kid Buu thrusts his hands back into the shadows while Sombra joins the trio in the air. Sensing something amiss, Vegeta, Gera, and Chrysalis also join the others.

"What's that freak doing now!?" Vegeta asks.

"That's shadow magic, but I've never seen it done on this scale!" Sombra said.

"So, what can we expect?" Spike asks.

Moments later, the shadow started to bubble before rising from the ground. It molded itself into a lean form as another Buu appeared. "That's the Evil Buu when he first showed up! But, he's all grey instead of pink?" Scootaloo exclaimed.



(Basically like this, but there's no red, and they are greyer in color)


Another shadow formed into Buu soon afterward. "Now it's Super Buu!" Gohan grunted. However, he gasped in shock when a Buu with the fusions and a Buu with himself absorbed. "H-How is that possible!?"

A bulky version of Buu also gave everyone pause. "It would seem that Buu's memories of his previous forms are coming into play, and his magic corresponds to them," Gera deduced.

"T-they're just shadow clones, right? There's no way they're as strong as the real thing," Scootaloo said trepidatiously.

The original Kid Buu grins gleefully at his accomplishment as he points in the air at our heroes. All the shadow Buu's laughed as they dashed into the skies. Everyone flared their auras while preparing for engagement. Gohan throws the first punch, but the clone disperses and reforms behind him when it makes contact. Taken aback, Gohan couldn't defend against the kick to his spine. Spike exchanged blows with the musclebound shadow Buu, only for his fist to phase through it while the clone shifted behind the drake and placed him in a headlock. Scootaloo goes to free him, but a cloud of smoke wraps around her form, revealing a shadow of Super Buu holding her. Gera attempted to slash away at the Fusion Buu clone, only for her KI blade to harmlessly pass through it before she took a punch to the face. Chrysalis attempted to gain some distance as she flew away with the lean Buu on her heels. She fires several Ki blasts, but they reshape themselves every time.

Sombra contends with three of the Shadows Buu's. Despite his knowledge of shadow magic, every clone he dispelled resulted in it two more replacing it. Two clones latch onto both his arms while a third grabs his waist. They pull the pony-Saiyan hybrid into the pool of shadows. From there, several tendrils hook around each of his limbs and begin pulling him down. Spike and Scootaloo came next, crashing into the same pool as the tendrils trapped them. Chrysalis and Gera were doing a better job of avoiding their opponents. However, they were closer to the ground than they realized, and the tendrils shot up to capture them. Gohan and Vegeta were the only ones left in the sky. Together, the two ward off the clones with punches, kicks, and Ki blasts. Kid Buu saw this and moved in between a fresh batch of clones. At the same time, the two Saiyans extend their auras to blast away a mob of clones. Kid Buu attacks the unsuspecting Saiyan prince. He morphs into and drives himself into Vegeta's stomach. Kid Buu began to glow brighter and brighter as they sailed closer to the ground. A massive explosion went off upon impact. When the dust settled, Vegeta was lying motionless in a crater.

"Vegeta!!!" Gohan yells in concern. However, the remaining clones quickly dogpiled him and pinned him to the pool of darkness. Struggle as our heroes might, the pull of the shadow magic was more potent than anticipated. Soon, only the heads of our heroes stayed above the ground. "I can't move! The shadows are binding us!!!"

"Sombra? Isn't shadow magic your thing!?" Spike reminded.

"I'm trying to dispel this hold on us as we speak. It will take a few moments!" Sombra grunted.

Just then, a blast of Ki exploded near our hero's heads. They all turned to Kid Buu, who stood by the crater with an outstretched hand, grinning manically. "We might not have a few moments...!" Scootaloo nervously said. He raised his hand above his head and rained down multiple Ki blasts upon our heroes. Chrysalis erect a shield just in time to stop the barrage. The impacts were heavy and caused a constant strain on their magic and concentration. Spiderweb cracks formed on the protection while sweat pours down Chrysalis features. Finally, the pressure was too much, and the shield shattered just as the assault stopped. Kid Buu laughs wickedly while preparing another assault. "Hey! We need another shield!" But, Chrysalis was steeling reeling from the rebound. "S-Sombra?"

"I've almost got it!" The former emperor said desperately.

But it was too late as Buu sent another volley into the air. However, seconds before it made contact with our heroes, Vegeta's voice roared out. "Galick Gun!!!" His surprise attack blows half of Buu's body away and destroys the attack. The Majin, more surprised than hurt, turns to Vegeta in shock. The Saiyan prince was battered and bloody as he clutched his limb arm, but still very much alive. "Just what are you gawking at? What did you think, huh? Did you believe I would roll over and die from an attack like that?!" Vegeta stood hunched over Kid Buu but resolved in his fortitude as the Majin's shock turned to anger. "You're nothing! A trickster! I am a warrior! The Saiyan prince; VEGETA!!!" Vegeta charges Kid Buu and slams his fist into his cheek. He follows up with an uppercut to Kid Buu's jaw and a straight punch to his stomach before launching a flurry of blows.

"This is bad! Vegeta doesn't have much power left!" Twilight stated.

"They need help, Twilight!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I know, but we can't break our focus!"

"Please! Our friends are getting hurt! We need your help!" Fluttershy pleaded with the Earth. It resulted in another expansion in size. But by a small amount.

Having seen the situation and the poor response from the Earth's people, Hercule shouted out. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, INGRATES?! CAN"T YOU GIVE US A HAND!?!?!"

"Hey, that was Hercule!"

"Yeah, there's no mistake!"

"He's in the sky now too? Why didn't he say anything before now?"

"Do something now before we lose them!" Blueblood whispers harshly.

"O-Oh, I was working undercover with my colleagues here. But that's not important. I'm here fighting against Majin Buu right now. But your energy can help out. After I defeated Cell, I figured this was a small favor from your World champion!"

"And I am surprised by the lack of response from the nobility back home. Surely, this little showing isn't all that the elite, and by extension, Equestria has to offer," Prince Blueblood stated. He knew that some nobles wouldn't get involved if everyone else contributed. So he played on their egos. "I would think that a request from the Princesses would be enough. But, I suppose whatever gratitude my aunts will grant will fall to me alone," Sure enough, the Spirit Bomb began to increase in size rapidly.

"YEAH!!!"

"MISTER SATAN!!!"

"GO GET HIM, CHAMP!!!"

Meanwhile, Scootaloo stared at the increasing size of the Spirit Bomb with a blank expression. "Is it too late to ask Buu to finish us off? I don't want to give that blowhard credit for this,"

"You got to admit, he has a way with the people of the earth," Gohan laughs.

"Yes, that's it!" Goku exclaimed as it looked like he was holding a small planet above his head. "Thanks, you two!"

"Of course, you can expect nothing less from a Canterlot noble such as myself," Blueblood said in self-praise.

"I hope you don't mind the little fib I told you. I doubt they would help if I didn't say it was me," Hercule said in a surprisingly humble tone.

"I'll let it slide this time, partner," Applejack said.

"Well, is this thing ready to go?" Rainbow reminded.

"It's ready!" Goku confirms.

"Then, I believe we shouldn't keep our friend down there waiting!" Rarity said.

"Oh no! Look!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

Everyone looks down at kid Buu, who has his foot on top of a prone Vegeta. The Saiyan prince's last gasp of strength gave out, leaving him helpless again. "W-what are you waiting for? Throw the damn bomb!"

"Vegeta, we can't!" Twilight shouted back.

"Do not throw away all our efforts now! Be a warrior and a princess! Do what is necessary and end this!!!"

Sensing the dilemma, Kid Buu stands more confidently over Vegeta. He charges his Ki in his hand and fires it. Twilight reacts quickly and forms a shield. Kid Buu frowns and holds out his other hand. His magical aura appears around Twilight's horn. Buu clenches his hand, and Twilight screams in pain. Her shield collapses as she falls out of formation. Her friends rush to her side. However, in doing so, they inadvertently left Goku with the burden of holding a spirit bomb comprised of two worlds. Goku felt the strain in his arms, made even worse by Kid Buu's constant Ki blasts against his body. However, as the pink terror charges a more powerful attack, the original Majin Buu headbutts him off Vegeta. Hercule and Bluebloof materialize from teleportation and pick up Vegeta before returning to safety.

"We got him. Let that thing loose and end that evil Buu for good!" Hercule shouted.

"Wow. You two are heroes, huh?" Goku smirks with a strained face. He turns back To Kid Buu, who blasts Fat Buu away. The evil Majin finally realized he was compromised. "This is for you, Majin Buu. It's from the habitants of Earth and Equis! SPIRIT BOMB!!!!"

The colossal attack barrels don't at Kid Buu with unbelievable speed. It skids across the planet's surface, shining brightly even through the blackness of space. Kid Buu couldn't move or make a sound at the face of death looming towards him. However, the pink terror would not be cowed for long. he held out his hands in an attempt to stop. The strain was so hard that Buu's shadow magic weakened, allowing the others to break free and watch in awe. The orb pushed Kid Buu back several feet as he grunted in the effort, the most action Buu had ever had to summon in his million years of life. This was it. Majin Buu's rampage would finally end. Except that it didn't. When he made contact with the attack, a magical shield appeared around Kid Buu's frame. Despite its monumental size, the Spirit bomb slowed to a crawl before completely stopping. Everyone notices this while Goku grunts in exhaustion.

"What's going on?" Chrysalis asks. "Don't tell me that massive ball of energy isn't enough!?"

"No, it's more likely Son Goku doesn't have any more power to give!" Gera stated.

"Then, let's get up there and give it a push!" Scootaloo stated.

"No! You might break what little hold my dad has over his side," Gohan dismissed.

"Then, let's stop Buu. Maybe we can throw his concentration off?" Spike suggests. However, violent sparks of electricity shot off wildly from Kid Buu. The adverse reaction of Buu's magic conflicting with the harmonized Spirit Bomb discouraged any attempt to interfere.

"Damnit. For once, I'd like something to go as planned! Kakarot! stop playing games and finish this!" Vegeta shouted.

"I-It's no good! We have the power, but my energy is too low!" Goku shouts back.

Desperate, Vegeta turns back to Hercule. "Hey, tell the people of Earth and Equis we need more. We can power the attack if the clown is out of strength!"

"That won't work, Vegeta!" A new voice said.

"King Kai?"

"The people of both worlds already gave as much energy as they could spare. If you take anymore, they'll give up their life force!"

Vegeta grunted in frustration but remained resolved. "We don't have a choice. Hurry and give the order!"

Having heard what the voice said, Hercule became hesitant. "N-no. We can't do that. Those people depend on me. They trust me for some reason. I can't betray them like that!"

In the background, the violent reaction from Kid Buu got worse as the spirit bomb took on a pink hue. Kid Buu started to walk forward as the attack floated back into the air. "No, no! This is not just my energy, Buu. It's the energy of both worlds! Millions of lives gave their all to make this. So I cannot and will not lose!!!" Goku declares.

"That's right!" Twilight said, having recovered.

"We've got too many people putting their hopes into us to fail!" Rarity said.

"All the critters on both worlds will get hurt if we let you win!" Fluttershy said.

"For all our family and friends!" Applejack added.

"For all our dreams!" Rainbow said.

"We can't lose to a meanie like you!" Pinkie stated fiercely. All the elements hold their hands with Goku, pushing the spirit Bomb further along.

It did not move far as Kid started using shockwaves to push from his side. "What are you waiting for? Give the order to send us more energy!" Vegeta shouted.

"Well, I-we..." Blueblood stutters.

"We just can't!" Hercule resigned.

"Then the whole universe is going to die!!! Vegeta hollers.

Kid Buu smiles as he finally gains some ground. With another blast, the Spirit Bomb returns to Goku and the elements at full speed. Try as they might, the force of the spirit bomb steadily pushes everyone back. Vegeta watches the seemingly hopeless scenario with anger and frustration. "You idiots. I am the one who got us this far! We--" A sudden realization struck the prince. "We, we still have a wish, don't we!?"

"Yes, Vegeta. Shenron has been waiting here very patiently," dense said in excitement.

"Then, wish for Kakarot's power to be restored!"

"I-It's no use, girls! get out of here!" Goku pleaded.

"We're not leaving you, partner!" Applejack refused.

"Yeah! If this is it, we're going out together!" Rainbow reaffirms.

"Friends to the end!" Pinkie cheered.

"Unfortunately, the end seems to be coming real soon. Do you think my prince charming is waiting for me in the Summerlands?" Rarity asks dramatically.

"I believe so, Rarity. And, maybe, there's are some new species of critters waiting for us as well," Fluttershy added.

"I wish I could plan thanks for saving the world, but now you're dead party. But, I can plan a 'hey, you're dead. Welcome to the Otherworld party!' Pinkie joked.

Twilight couldn't help but laugh. "I will always cherish our adventures and friendship. There's no group of ponies or aliens from other worlds I'd rather be with; I love you all!"

As the group shared one last hug, Dende spoke. "Hey, Goku; guess what? We used the last wish to restore your power to normal!"

Perking up, our heroes separated as elation donned on all their faces. "You did? Whoo hoo, it's back. Thanks, Dende!" As the Spirit bomb was inches away, Goku turned back into a Super Saiyan and held out his hand, stopping the Spirit Bomb in its tracks. "YEEIAAAAAAH!!!" The Saiyan warrior thrust his hands down as the attack returned to its rainbow hue and struck Kid Buu. Despite the adverse reaction and his straining muscles, Kid Buu could not deflect the ball of energy Ki back. "Well, it looks like this is the end of the road, Buu. It's funny. When we first met, you were a naughty child that didn't know any better,"

"You were led astray by the likes of Babadi and Cozy Glow. But you had the potential for goodness, evident by your unlikely friendship with Hercule and Blueblood of all ponies," Twilight said with a shake of her head.

"But, as the good in you started to bloom, the evil got expelled for all the universe to see. It was rather ugly, darling," Rarity shivers, remembering all the horror all Buu's incarnations committed.

"You were happy to cause pain and misery to everything and everyone. You didn't care if they were hurt or even killed..." Fluttershy shudders, recalling Earth's destruction and their friends' loss.

"It ain't right what Ya did. You treat lives like it was your plaything! You didn't even stop considering how wrong it was, only how you benefited from your cruel actions!" Applejack said.

"Now it's payback time. You get front-row seats in the same you treated others. I bet it doesn't feel too good now, huh!?" Rainbow spat.

"And that's why this is happening now. You have to understand why being that big of a meanie that only takes things is wrong!" Pinkie said in a sad tone. "You did seem like fun earlier. I wish things were different..."

"I do too, but Buu. You are easily the worst monster we've ever faced. None of our villains were so irredeemable and cruel," Twilight said in disappointment.

"But, perhaps one day, we hope you come back again as a better person. Maybe we could have a little one-on-one!" Goku smirks. Kid Buu looks dumbfounded, as if he could hear Goku's and the elements' words. Goku drops his hand to his side as the bearers put a hand on his shoulder and back. Goku looked back at his friends, who all gave him approval. Goku clenches his fist before giving Kid Buu a salute. "Adios. We'll be waiting for you, Majin Buu!"

As the Spirit Bomb intensified, all our heroes from both worlds gave their final words. "Kakarot! Goku! Father! Sensei! DO IT!!!"

With that final confirmation, Goku screams at the top of his lungs and pushes the Spirit Bomb further. The intense winds forced him to close his eyes. The Spirit Bomb expanded one last time as Kid Buu lost his grip. Everything became white as Kid Buu felt every atom in his body disintegrate. The Spirit bomb continued on its path until it cleared the planet's surface and exploded into space, exploding in a wave of rainbow light reminiscent of Rainbow Dahs's sonic rain-boom. Goku powers down to the base as the elements carefully land on the ground. Spike and the others rejoin the group while wearing smiles. Vegeta collapses face fist on the floor now that the fighting is finally over. Goku, however, lifts his head in a smile and gives Vegeta a thumbs up. Vegeta, lifting his head from the ground, also gives a thumbs up. The others quickly join the gestures as everyone thrusts their thumbs up in the circle's center, smiling and laughing at their victory.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 35 )

i hope at some point youll do a sequel

Awww, I wanted to see Vegeta insult both worlds and I hope you continue with dragon ball super

11485149
Equis would be more receptive than Earth. So, it wouldn't work.

This series is great. I hope this does continue, if not oh well it's such a great end.

Great chapter and great story.

Hope you continue your story with Dragon ball super.

I hope there's gonna be a sequel. This story was awesome

Awww i hope this isn't the last chapter. We gotta reunite everyone and see what the "End of Z" will be like. Combine the last episode for both series

Continue to super. Crazy shit like goku black, broly and jiren in the future would be crazy.

11488342
And super hero for last of course.

Well I loved the ending of this chapter, and I do agree with most other comments on that you should continue into Super…BUT, it’s up to you. Weather or not you continue is your choice and as a reader I will respect that choice. Because none of us are you. So make YOUR, choice. The one YOU, think is best for you. And I will support it.:pinkiehappy:

You forgot the epilogue dude. Even Z doesn't just ends at Kid Buu getting destroyed. Hell there is even an extended epilogue with Fat Buu enjoying himself learning how to be a good boy

Question one thing that always bothered me about, dragon Ball when Chichi was always complaining about Goku and how to make money why didn't Goku just open up a dojo

11523564
That is a good question. Considering he is the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai champion, he has some fame. But I suspect it goes against Chi Chi's views on fighting.

11523607
But it's the perfect compromise though relax Goku gets to do what he loves while providing for the people he loves. And I know she's stubborn but isn't that stubborn and heck in dragon Ball super she's completely okay with Goku going off to train as long as there's money in the house

A good ending chapter though I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Vegeta giving his monologue about how he finally realises and accepts that Goku is better than him.

I’ll say this, I do hope the author is taking care of themselves and taking a well deserved break.

Do I hope they come back and continue, yes. Do I want them to, partially.

Now let me explain, I would like this to continue, but I’d rather hear that the author isn’t forcing chapters out to appease us readers. And the author can please correct me if I’m wrong, but this started as a passion project, and up till now, is still a passion project. So I’d rather let them take their time to reignite that passion for this story, if that passion is gone, then that’s okay. Because I’d rather have them wanting to put out chapters, then forcing them and them turning out not how the author intended.

Sorry for this long rant but it was something I wanted to share and make sure people knew my POV and couldn’t twist my words easily.😅

Stay safe, have fun, take care of yourselves, and most importantly of all…remember to smile.:pinkiehappy:

Is it weird that I want Celestia and Luna to form a heard with Goku and Chichi

So what's next the Dragon Ball GT events or the Dragon Ball super events

11580299
I still have to write the epilogue. I haven't decided on what else after that.

If you will make a DBS one, I hope it will, in the future🙏🥺

11626444
On hold until I finish the current story.

Whis just floating somewhere or just watching from his staff with a satisfied little smile.

I just realized something, this story is at it's best when it does its own thingy like the first part of the story when Goku first came to Equestria and the second time with the rest of the z fighters it was unique and exciting.

Getting to see the other z fighters in this scenarios and giving more time to shine that they didn't get in the actual series that was exciting (even though this aspect was wasted, with one character yamcha all of his unique moments were undercut with jokes or just making him look bad, I won't go into details but I feel like it would have been better, if yamcha was just allowed to be cool)

and that's why I feel like this part of the story was still good but not as good as the previous ones, because it feels like the story was being railroaded by the dragon Ball part at some moments, for example Gohan not keeping up with his training and that's why I hope in the next phase of the story it would go back to being like the first and second, the story was still good though and this is just my opinion I hope I said it have respectfully

When will you write end of Z?

Manga author Akira Toriyama has sadly passed away on march 1st 2024.

11844276
I heard that today too. It's crazy.

Cancelled! What is the meaning of this, I was so looking forward to a continuation.

11865860
It was a foolish endeavor to continue.

11865938
Oh man that's a real shame. Oh well nothing I can do about it. Thanks for writing what you did, it was a great read.

11865972
Bruh, it's April.

11865995
I know, just playing the part of the comic relief. But as long as I have your attention I must know, will ssj4 appear before ssj god? Please say yes because plot aside the transformation itself is awesome.

11866180
Idk depends on if I continue

11866191
Please continue I love your stories and I especially enjoy all these tie ins from the movies, games etc. they really spice things up.

Login or register to comment