• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,231 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,231

PreviousChapters Next
episode 26: Slaves of Majin!!!

[Intro.]

High over the horizon, a long, serpentine-like dragon, Shenron, soars through the skies. Upon his head were the likes of Gohan, Goten, and Trunks enjoying the ride. Moments later, a portal opens. Flying past the dragon, Vegeta and Piccolo enter the portal first as the trio looks on in awe. Shenron lets out a roar as he follows the two through it. The scenery quickly changes from Earth to Equis.

Celestia enjoyed a teacup on her balcony with her sister Luna as Shenron exits the background portal. Fluttershy was busy tending to the animals in her sanctuary as Angel bunny frantically points to the dragon above. The yellow pegasus looks up and gasps at the sight. Over in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack hauling in her product before a large gust of wind from Shenron's passing blows her hat off. The farm mare puts down her produce and gives chase. In Ponyville, Pinkie gasps as she hovers in the air while Shenron passes. A moment later, the party mare disappears, leaving behind an outline of smoke. Rarity struggles on a new line at the carousel boutique, featuring the combat Gi's Spike and Scootaloo wore before Shenron passes by her window. A look of inspiration hit the fashion mare as she quickly stretches something out before running outside. Rainbow Dash was resting on a cloud when she spotted Shenron in the skies. Looking at their destination, Rainbow shot off her perch with her signature sonic rain-boom. The trios of Saiyans leap off the great dragon while landing in front of the castle. There, Twilight is standing at the entrance, waving them over. The rest of the elements of harmony, Piccolo and Vegeta, were there to greet them.

Elsewhere, Dragonlord Ember was walking through a hellish landscape. The silhouette of a massive dragon was reaching toward her. She closes her eyes, only to open them again as Spike looks at her with concern. In a coliseum filled with cheering spectators, Scootaloo walks in with the EAT belt around her waist. Her opponent was a man in a brown and white Gi that sported an afro. She shoots her opponent a confident grin as the two charge one another. A second later, Scootaloo sends her rival out of bounds as two announcers - one blond human and Earth pony of similar features - declare her the winner. High above the castle of friendship, the Great Saiyaman floats above the structure as the sun rises. He smirks as he flies off into the rising sun.

The sunsets as the moon rising over a statue of Goku. Spike and Scootaloo stood there wearing somber expressions at the loss of their beloved mentor. However, the transparent image of Goku puts a reassuring hand on Scootaloo's and Spike's shoulders. They turn around in shock at his appearance. He smiles at his pupils before he fades away, with the two of them chasing after him. They don't get far as several figures cloaked in shadows appear before them. Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten land beside them as they all take combat stances. There was a staredown between the two factions before they collide in an explosion of light. Finally, the ponies and dragons stand next to the Z fighters in front of the School of Friendship. Goku lands between his wife while draping his arm over Gohan's shoulder. They both share wide grins for their friends and family.


[Babidi's Ship - A few moments earlier - Cozy Glow POV.]

That Gera lady came as Lord Dabura said and sat in the corner. Even after Lord Dabura pointed out that her plan cost us good meatheads and muscle power, she still had that stupid smile on her face. I flew up to her face and let her know. "I hope you're proud of yourself. I lost my best meatheads because of you!"

"Your 'meatheads?'" Gera asked.

"I-I mean, Master Babidi's meatheads. But, I was in charge f those two. And your plan cost us Yakon and Pui-Pui. We were going to do friendship exercise!"

"As utterly ridiculous as that notion is, it is surprisingly good for moral. But that is beside the point," Babidi said, walking up to Gera in a threatening manner. "Next to Dabura, Yakon and Pui-Pui were my finest acquisitions, and your little plan has caused my harm than good!"

This was it. The master was going to pop her like a balloon. I hope he remembers to shield us. I don't want human bits in my mane. But, even as the master held up his hands, Gera wasn't shaking in fear. "I wouldn't say that. After all, these warrior's energy would undoubtedly revive Majin Buu. But that's only one part of it. You see, these warriors are worth far more than the ones we lost,"

"Is that right?" Master Babidi said.

I had to act fast so that she doesn't weasel her way out of trouble. "I don't know, master. She's obviously trying to stall to escape punishment. That's hardly fair for those that fought so hard for us," I gave the master my best cutesy face. Hopefully, he won't let this overgrown ape trick him.

"You do have a point, Cozy, but I am interested in what you mean," Master Babidi stated.

"Look at the battle, and you should see exactly what I mean," Gera said.

I blow my locks in frustration as we watched the fight. It was nothing special. Both of the Kai fighters weren't doing too good. I thought Gohan would be tougher, but I guess not. They went on and on until they were floating in the air. "I'm sorry, Master, but--"

"Master Babidi," Lord Dabura said inside our minds. It always feels weird when they do this. "I've made an interesting discovery. Take us back to the ship,"

"Bring you back? What is so important that you want to return?" Master Babidi asks.

"He probably found out that some of Kai's warriors are not like the others," Gera said. I could hear the smugness coming off her.

"Alright, then-- A-BADABA-PUH!!!" The master brought them all back as Dabura ignores their confusion and returns to us.

"You did great lord Dabura!" I reached into my pocket and put a red ribbon on his shirt. "You get the 'best effort' ribbon I made,"

Dabura looks at my ribbon with that stone face of his before he rips it up. "Cute,"

"Yes, it is very fetching. Gera has made a point for your reasoning for returning. Do you believe the fighters with the Kai can be swayed to our side? Or did you return to avoid getting pummeled?" Master Babidi asks.

"Fret not, master. Those two weren't anywhere closer to getting the drop on me. Back to the matter at hand, the Spiky-haired one dressed in blue. His heart is tainted in evil,"

"Vegeta is his name, and yes, he is far from what could be considered pure of heart. And he is not the only one," Gera said. "From my interactions, that purple dragon known as Spike has shown to be highly aggressive. Even toward his allies,"

"Yes, that dragon even went as far as attacking the boy to score a hit against me. Adding these two to the fold will be child's play,"

"Haha, well done, you two, well done. But why stop there? This planet has many malicious beings hiding under the surface," Master Babidi said, patting me on the head. "We'll save that bit fun for later, but I have been dying to see the results of my little side project. A-BADABA-PUH!!!" I hated that Gera still found a way to please the master. But, at least something good will happen in the next few moments.


[Leve 3 Room - Current time - Third Person POV.]


"Young Scootaloo? What has happened? Why are we here?" Princess Luna asked.

"How have we been brought here, and why?" Princess Celestia asked.

"This doesn't make sense. Why bring the princesses? Babidi has no sway over them--"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Supreme Kai recoils as Celestia and Luna began screaming in agony while clutching their heads.

"Impossible!!!"

"RAAAA-AAAAAAARGH!!!" Spike hollerd out.

"SPIKE!!!" Ember calls out, rushing to her mate's side as he rolls against the floor. Ember tried to hold him, but Spike's thrashing grew more violent. She could feel their bond straining from an invading influence.

"AH-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Vegeta quickly joins.

"What's happening?" Goku asked.

"Something's attacking me!!!" Vegeta grunted out.

"But where?" Scootaloo said while comforting the two princesses.

"INSIDE!!!"

"It's Babidi! He's trying to take over their minds and enslave them!" Supreme explains.

"Is there anything we can do?!" Shade asks in alarm, warily eyeing Princess Luna.

"No, they are struggling right now because of the evil in their hearts. They must expel his influence themselves!!!"

"But this is princess Celestia we're talking about-- she's the purest mare on the planet! And the elements cleaned Princess Luna! They don't have evil in their hearts!" Scootaloo argues, but the princess's screams intensified.

"Are we safe?" Shade asks in alarm. The last thing he wanted was to return to his wicked ways.

"Ha. Speak for yourself. Changelings invented mind probing and manipulation. Our minds are not so easily brought to heel," Crystal scoffs, but there was a tinge of nervousness in her voice.

"It is as I told you before. You must be strong in both mind and soul. Do you all understand!? Fight it! Fight him! Babidi has no claim on the innocent!" Supreme Kai urges.

Vegeta threw his arms out as he transforms before doubling over. "What are you talking about?! I am not innocent!"

"Come on, Princess Luna, you're not Nightmare Moon anymore! You've changed. You help ponies - no - every creature deal with their nightmares!" Scootaloo pleaded.

"A-A nightmare takes many forms, Scootaloo. It is not as simple as you believe...!," Luna said in a strained tone. Scootaloo's eyes widen as Luna's fur began to take a darker shade. Scootaloo rushes over to Celestia to try with her.

"Princess Celestia, please get up. Princess Luna needs you! We can't lose her again!!!"

"B-Banished her. My fault..." Celestia mumbled. Scootaloo was at a lot for words as her once aurora colored mane became a fiery orange. Her pupils resembled that of a dragon, and the whites of her eyes appear almost like scorched earth. "...No! It was their fault!"

Meanwhile, Ember was having similar trouble. Spike continued to thrash against the ground, letting out a pained series of grunts. "Spike. Fight it. You are the prince consort to the dragonlord! Dragons don't do slavery. We are the unyielding flame. You are my emerald flame!" Even appealing while trying to appeal to his pride as a dragon, Spike continued to writhe in pain. "...Please. Whatever is going on, we can fix it. I don't want to lose you..."

Just then, a rune appears on his chest as his scales flickered to a darker shade of purple and yellow. Ember's eyes shot open before she summons the bloodstone specter. Floating it over Spike, Ember breathes her breath into the gemstone. At the same time, Spike's emerald fire escapes his aw and flows into the specter. It was a ritual that reaffirms the soulbond they performed, hoping that Ember can beat back Babidi's magic by strengthening their bond. To Ember's horror, only her flame stayed a consistent, steady stream, whereas Spike's was barely a thin line growing weaker by the second. Spike's physical change started to increase, as well. Bone protrusion sprouted from his elbows and knees. Two large tusks grew out of his cheeks as Spike turned over. The skin above his deltoid pulse and push to the surface until two leathery wings burst out from his back. Upon the drake's forehead was the Majin insignia flicker on and off.

All four rose into the air as magic and ki radiated off of them. A sphere of yellow and indigo magic covered the royal sisters' forms while Spike and Vegeta's aura's flared out with electricity bouncing off of them. The sphere was the first to break as Celestia and Luna fell to the ground. Spike and Vegeta were more graceful. But Vegeta was hunched over while Spike collapses to his knees. Vegeta stood up slowly as his panting morphed into chuckling. To everyone's collective horror, the Majin symbol was prominently displayed upon his forehead. Ember ignores the turned prince and rushes to Spike's side but stops short, and Spike begins to raise his head. The prominent M alone filled the Dragoness with sadness, but it was who the drake before now that gripped her heart with dread. Her blood - the ancestry of Torch - screamed at her to get away. As the drake fully stood and the two eyes met, there was no longer any doubt.

"Spi-Roh!" Ember whispered.

"Who?" Goku asked cautiously. "Spike! Hey, come on, say something,"

"..." Spi-Roh didn't acknowledge him. Instead, he began sniffing the air. For a few seconds, this action went on before he stops and faces Ember with a wicked gleam in his eye. "It's been a while, Torch - or rather - Torche's hatchling,"

At the same time, Scootaloo was backing away from the visage of Nightmare Moon. that is until the supposed mare of the moon spoke. "Do not flee, Young Scootaloo. I am fine. The change is only physical," Nightmare Moon said.

"What?" Scootaloo asks in confusion. However, she maintained her distance. "But, why do you look like--"

"Well, that's surprising. I was under the impression that you're heart was once plagued by jealousy," Babidi chimed in, cutting Scootaloo off.

"I have had a thousand years to overcome such feelings, cretin!"

"Perhaps some alicorns are stronger than others," Scootaloo could practically see the smug smile on Babidi's face. "Isn't that right, dear?"

Scootaloo felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and placed at the sight. PrincessCelestia was smiling down at her, except it was the princess that she knew. Her teeth resembled that of a predator instead of a herbivore. Her mane and tails shimmered like wildfire. There was no feeling of kindness in her smile, only a malicious glee to cause harm. The main insignia rested upon a new crown that changed with her body and attire.



"Don't fret, my subject, I'll save you from this nightmare," Celestia giggled.

Scootaloo smacks her hand away as she jumps back. She looks between the two rulers and saw that Nightmare didn't have the letter M stamped on her forehead. "B-But, how could Princess Celestia turn into this!?"

"Oh, to be so young and naive. Suppose my 'dearest sister' can become Nightmare Moon. Then I can most certainly turn into this..." Celestia summons a miniature sun in her palm before crushing it with ease. "...Daybreaker!"

"Even if that's true, my sister wouldn't fall to such corruption!" Nightmare Moon stated firmly.

"Under normal circumstances, I suppose, but I've had quite some time fiddling with this one. No doubt that Kai has told you how I operate when I claim others for my usage and how I can manipulate the latent evil of their hearts. Too bad he didn't tell you that evilness is only one of many requirements. Sure, it makes it much easier, but I can turn you into my pawn with just the slither of doubt or the greatest of regrets. Luckily, your princess had those in spades! The shame in failing to protect her little sister. The doubt she has as a ruler. The paranoia she felt from everyone close to her at your betrayal. And all that glorious loneliness, anger, and anguish she's carried for a thousand years! All of that blended perfectly into the new pony you see before you now, thanks to my magic. Haven't wondered why she has gotten so many headaches?"

Nightmare Moon gritted her teeth. Knowing that some of the wizards' words are true and that she shares the blame for her jealousy, Luna's magic pulsed threateningly. "I'll flay you till your bones are exposed!!!"

As Nightmare took a step forward, a blast of solar magic zooms past her head. She turns back to Daybreaker, who smiles deviously back at her. "My, such anger issues. Are you still whining about not being the center of attention? You haven't changed,"

"Hey, you're scoffing up my ship! Let's give you all some breathing room. A-BADABA-PUH!!!"


[EAT Colosseum.]


The spectators all gasp at the sudden return of the princesses and a few others. Cadence and Shining Armor, as well as the other rulers, all approach them. "Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. We were worried about your sudden disappearance. Videl came ack and told Twilight, and the others were turned to stone!" Cadence said.

"Cadence! Stay back!!!!" Scootaloo commanded, stopping them in their tracks.

"You need to evacuate everyone right now!" Gohan stated.

"You all under some duress, but what has caused this stress?" Chief Zomboiyay asked.

"Where did you all go?" King Razor Claw asked.

"Why do the princesses appear different now?" Queen Cream Puff asks.

"And what the hay happen to Dash?" Gilda asks, scanning the crowd, but found no traces of her prismatic friend.

"What happened when you went to the tree," Shining asks.

"Ambassador!" King Iron Hoof addressed. "Perhaps an explanation is in order,"

Rain shine was the only one that stayed back as her eyes stay fixated on the lunar princess. The Kirin ruler's expression made Nightmare flinch as others began to take notice. Murmurs went off as a pit of worry grew on Nightmare's features. Daybreaker was quick to pick up on this too. "Beware, my little ponies, the Mare in the moon has returned!" This declaration got the desired effect as panic began to rise from the equestrians. Even the other rulers backed away in fright.

"Don't listen to her! Princess Celestia is not of sound mind!" Shade stated.

"Really?" Daybreaker said. Her horn alit with magic as she waves her hand. She dispels both Shade's and Crystal's disguise as even more shocks go off. "And she is not alone, my ponies, the person before you is King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. They returned to enslave us all!"

"Cancerous cow!" Chrysalis spat.

"Thank Thorax for sharing the secret to expose rogue changeling,"

"Actually--"

Thorax began, but Pharynx spoke first. "No! That isn't true. Something has happened to the solar princess. Your emotion is twisted - gone is the soothing warmth you exude - replaced with a cruel and arrogant heart!"

"Well done, son," Chrysalis praised.

"Soothing warmth?" Thorax asked.

"Not now, and, you!" Pharynx pointed at his mother. "You will explain whatever black magic brought you back!"

Daybreaker pouted at this. "Spoilsport. You could've let the pleasant panic some more,"

"Auntie?" Cadence asked, sounding hurt.

"See? Princess Celestia would never call her subjects pleasant or exclude the other species. She's got turned into a nightmare version of herself. It's the same goons responsible for the disappearance too!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

It was at this time; Cadence notices the Majin symbol over Celestia's forehead. "Auntie, why do you have that letter on your forehead?"

"Come now, Cadenza, you're a smart mare. Figure it out," Daybreaker said with a gleefully smile. A slow realization donned on Cadence's features that made Daybreaker smile wider. "Aw, there it is, that stunning cognizance in full bloom. Go on, say something like 'no, it' not true' or 'this is impossible!'"

"...Celestia..."

"It's Queen Daybreaker now,"

Over with Ember, the dragonlord hasn't said a word; rather, she could not find the words. Here was a long time rival to her very bloodline standing in place of her mate. 'It can't be true. Spike isn't related to that monster. but, his scent, energy, everything has changed!' Spi-Roh smirks as he took a step forward, causing Ember to take a step back.

"Ember. Why are you running away from me? I'm your mate remember," Ember's wide-eyed expression never changed as she shook her head. "Do you mean to spur me? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Y-You're not my mate. You're not Spike! You're just a trick from that wizard-- A fake!!!"

Spi-Roh lets out a chuckle. "Something tells me you don't believe that. I bet your blood is screaming at you right now. I wonder if Torch feels the same. That unmistakable chill flowing through your body. We should go and visit dear old dad, shouldn't we?'

Ember continues to retreat until she stumbles to the ground. Her vision narrows on Spi-Roh as his hand gets closer. however, Goku appears in between the two as he glares down t his pupil. "I don't know what to make of all this, but I can tell she doesn't want to go off with you. You're stronger than this, Spike,"

"You got the wrong drake, Goku. I'm known as Spi-Roh," Goku arches a brow at the way Spi-Roh addressed him. "What? Was I suppose to say, master? We're past that little moment of weakness," Spi-Roh flexes his hand and tries to swipe at Goku. However, Vegeta appears and grabs his arm. "Hey, what-- Guh!?"

Spi-Roh hunches over as Vegeta buries his fist into the drakes stomach. "Foolish lizard. You should know not to mess with another's quarry!" Turning around, Vegeta aims his palm at Goku's chest. "It's time, Kakarot!"

"Vegeta, NO!" Goku exclaimed, but it was too late. Vegeta fires an intense Ki blast at Goku, who barely got his hard up in time. The blast pushed him to the edge of the colosseum until the force knocks Goku out of the way. The blast continued until it struck against the protective barrier. Atlas, it was no much for a Super Saiyan's powers and blew it, and a large portion of the spectators stand away.

"NOO!!!" Cadence screamed out in horror. The rest of the spectators went into a full-blown panic as they rushed out of the colosseum.

"He didn't..." Scootaloo mutters in disbelief. She began frantically looking for her friends when she found them in the fighter stands from when they first left their seats.

"You fiend!" Nightmare Moon spat.

"Tch. Show off," Spi-Roh grunted.

Goku floated in the air with his mouth agape before he landed. He set a hard glare at Vegeta, who appeared proud of his actions. "Shame on you! The Vegeta I know would never have done that!"

"Perhaps you don't know me as well as you think. One way or another, you will fight me, Kakarot!"

"Alright, this madness has gone on long enough!" Hercule stated, marching up to our heroes. "This entire tournament has been one sham. If you're doing all this for the publicity, then I can't wait to talk to your publicist! The moment you start to hurt my fans is the moment Hercule is going Mr. Satan on you!"

"Oh, joy. We get to hear the loudmouth fraud prattle his ignorance," Daybreaker said in a wry tone.

Hercule's expression quickly morphed into indignant anger. "Now you listen--"

"Silence!" Vegeta said curtly, shutting Hercule up. "So, how about it, Kakarot? Shall we begin? Or do you want to pile on more bodies onto your conscience?"

"Vegeta! Think about what you're saying, what you're doing!" Scootaloo pleaded, but Vegeta merely laughs.

Goku's eyes widen at that. "...You didn't!" Vegeta laughs some more with Daybreaker and Spi-Roh joining him. "How sad. I'm surprised and disappointed in you three. I didn't think you were all weak enough to be controlled,"

"Dad, don't!" Gohan said with concern.

"I do not think this is the course we should take!" Shade tensed, worried that more antagonization might lead to more deaths.

Sadly, Goku ignored them. "Well, answer me, all of you! Do you let yourselves be slaves?!"

Vegeta didn't say a word. With a smile on his face, he pointed his hand to the right and fires another blast. Scootlaoo was the first to react as she used the Kaioken to outpace the attack. She tried to stop with her bare hands, but the blast was too strong. Thankfully, Gohan powers up and kicks the blast away. Scootaloo gave him a grateful smile, but that turned to horror as another blast sailed right past them and destroyed more of the colosseum. More screams of pain and death went off as Vegeta sends Goku and the group a sinister smirk.

"Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want?" Vegeta stated.

"Would you please stop incinerating my pleasants! How am I to rule over a kingdom of ash?" Daybreaker asked in an annoyed tone. She turns to the other rulers, who stood frozen in shock as she smiles. "Good thing there are more lands for the taking,"

Cadence fell to her knees at the actions taken and the words her aunt spoke. All the nation's rulers backed away. Shining Armor rallied some guard personnel as they took defensive positions around their charges. Cadence barely noticed this as tears began to fall. "...Auntie. You can't mean that..." She whimpered.

"I only want what's best for them, Cadey. They can't possibly handle the burden of ruling on their own,"

Nightmare Moon teleports herself in front of the rulers as she stared down at her sister. "You always knew how to tell sweet lies, sister!"

"You'll pay for this!!!" Pharynx shouted. He was bout to charge until Chrysalis teleported in his path. "What are you doing?!"

"Saving your foolish life. You cannot face them," Chrysalis hissed.

"Why do you care? You abandon the hive," Thorax reminded.

Chrysalis scoffs at this. "You all abandoned me to play nice with the ponies. You lost your edge, and this is the result," Despite her words, Chrysalis's hand was trembling in fury as she felt multiple changelings' link severed. Her command of the have may have ended poorly, but they were still her progeny.

Goku seethed with rage while surveying the damage. He slowly turns back to Vegeta with a disdainful frown. "Enough of this. Don't you realize what you've done!?" Sombra shouted, standing between Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta growls in response and waves his hand, releasing a shockwave that knocks Sombra to his back. "Stay out of this, pretender! This is between that circus clown and me over there!"

"Circus clown? Well, that's a new one..." Goku said as he transforms.

Supreme Kai immediately jumps between them now. "Stop it, Goku. If you fight him here, you will be doing precisely what Babidi wishes. Every injury you sustain will be brought back to the ship, and Buu's revival will be assured,"

"Tell me Vegeta; with that stamp on your head, I can tell Babidi's been giving you orders. Is this one of them, or is it the same story between you and me, which is it!?"

"Does it matter anymore?" Spi-Roh asked in frustration.

"Maybe not to any of you, but for a warrior, it matters greatly," Vegeta responded. "And you know this as well as I do, Kakarot. In a day, you'll be back to the dead. And I will not miss this opportunity!"

Finally fed up, Supreme Kai spoke. "Who are you, people!? Don't you see that the universe mates more than your meaningless rivalry!"

"Meaningless, huh!?!" Vegeta's aura fares out that It blows back the Supreme Kai. "What do you know of meaningless!?!?! Spend most of your life ruled by another - watch your race dwindle to a handful - and then, tell me what has more meaning than your strength!? I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince! He is nothing but a joke! Yet, I had to watch him surpass me in strength! My destiny has been thrown to the wayside. He-he's even saved my life as if I was a helpless child! He has stolen my honor, and that debt must be paid!!!!"

Everyone stood in stunned silence after Vegeta's proclamation. No one knew what to make of it. Goku hardens his glare until he threw his back and shouted. "BABIDI! TAKE US TO A PLACE AWAY FROM THE BYSTANDERS! IF YOU GIVE ME THAT, THEN, I WILL FIGHT VEGETA!!!"

"Awe!!!" Vegeta laughs in satisfaction.

PreviousChapters Next