• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,227 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,227

PreviousChapters Next
episode 29: Loss!

[Intro.]

High over the horizon, a long, serpentine-like dragon, Shenron, soars through the skies. Upon his head were the likes of Gohan, Goten, and Trunks enjoying the ride. Moments later, a portal opens. Flying past the dragon, Vegeta and Piccolo enters the portal first as the trio looks on in awe. Shenron lets out a roar as he follows the two through it. The scenery quickly changes from Earth to Equis.

Celestia enjoyed a teacup on her balcony with her sister Luna as Shenron exits the background portal. Fluttershy was busy tending to the animals in her sanctuary as Angel bunny frantically points to the dragon above. The yellow pegasus looks up and gasps at the sight. Over in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack hauling in her product before a large gust of wind from Shenron's passing blows her hat off. The farm mare puts down her produce and gives chase. In Ponyville, Pinkie gasps as she hovers in the air while Shenron passes. A moment later, the party mare disappears, leaving behind an outline of smoke. Rarity struggles on a new line at the carousel boutique, featuring the combat Gi's Spike and Scootaloo wore before Shenron passes by her window. A look of inspiration hit the fashion mare as she quickly stretches something out before running outside. Rainbow Dash was resting on a cloud when she spotted Shenron in the skies. Looking at their destination, Rainbow shot off her perch with her signature sonic rain-boom. The trios of Saiyans leap off the great dragon while landing in front of the castle. There, Twilight is standing at the entrance, waving them over. The rest of the elements of harmony, Piccolo and Vegeta, were there to greet them.

Elsewhere, Dragonlord Ember was walking through a hellish landscape. The silhouette of a massive dragon was reaching toward her. She closes her eyes, only to open them again as Spike looks at her with concern. In a coliseum filled with cheering spectators, Scootaloo walks in with the EAT belt around her waist. Her opponent was a man in a brown and white Gi that sported an afro. She shoots her opponent a confident grin as the two charges one another. A second later, Scootaloo sends her rival out of bounds as two announcers - one blond human and Earth pony of similar features - declare her the winner. High above the castle of friendship, the Great Saiyaman floats above the structure as the sun rises. He smirks as he flies off into the rising sun.

The sunsets as the moon rising over a statue of Goku. Spike and Scootaloo stood there wearing somber expressions at the loss of their beloved mentor. However, the transparent image of Goku puts a reassuring hand on Scootaloo's and Spike's shoulders. They turn around in shock at his appearance. He smiles at his pupils before he fades away, with the two of them chasing after him. They don't get far as several figures cloaked in shadows appear before them. Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten land beside them as they all take combat stances. There was a staredown between the two factions before they collide in an explosion of light. Finally, the ponies and dragons stand next to the Z fighters in front of the School of Friendship. Goku lands between his wife while draping his arm over Gohan's shoulder. They both share wide grins for their friends and family.


[Equis - Volcanic Planes - Third Person POV.]

Vegeta was in hot pursuit of Goku as he glides over the ocean of magma below him. Geysers erupted from every direction as they seemed to move further away from any landmasses. Goku looks back to see Vegeta gaining on him as he prepares to fire. The Saiyan prince fires the blasts as Goku turns around. However, the three shots sail right past him and fly into the lava. They detonated within the molten magma, causing a wall of lava to shoot up in Goku's path. Goku forms a shield around himself as he flies through it. Vegeta appears in his way with his finger interlocked above his head. He brings down a hammer strike on top of Goku, breaking his shield, and sending him tumbling to the lava. However, Goku flickers to safety before touching the molten rock. Appearing in front of Vegeta, Goku kicks him away. Vegeta recovers and fires another Ki blast, but Goku throws his arms out, catching the energy, and shrinks it down before engaging in another exchange of blows with Vegeta. They both connect with their fists against each other cheek as they're separated from the shockwave. Gliding across the air, Vegeta puts his palm together outward while Goku cups his palms.

"Final Flash!

"Kamehame-HA!"

The beams impacted with devastating force, enough to push all the lava away and expose the heated ground beneath. Both Saiyans touch down in a standoff as they tried to catch their breath. "You've become quite the escape artist," Vegeta panted.

"Ha, maybe you just need better finishing moves," Goku shot back.

"I doubt that!"

"Still, I got to say, these last seven years; I been through the most intense training sessions. Yet, we're still completely even," Goku offers a small smile to his rival. "You must've been pushing yourself even harder than I have,"

"That might be true. I pushed myself to the edge of my limits and beyond, but you've been born with a natural talent far beyond my own. No amount of training could've closed the gap between us! I realized that now. It was made painfully obvious today after I watched your fight with Babidi's monster!"

"..."

Vegeta looks down with gritted teeth. "Imagine my shock - to see the undeniable proof - that no matter I tried, I would never be able to catch you! A warrior prince forever living in the shadow of a low-level clown! So that's when I secretly made up my mind,"

Goku's eyes widen as he caught the implication as Vegeta smirks. "You mean you-- You fool! You deliberately allowed Babidi to take control!"

"Yes. I saw the power of Babidi's magic at that pathetic excuse of a tournament with those two equines. No one could understand how those two amateurs attained that much power. But you and I could, couldn't we? It was all thanks to Babidi's magic. And I knew what his magic has done for those fighters could do the same for me. I knew that if I allowed myself to fall under his control, the difference in our power would disappear. I am pleased with the results, even if they do come at a price. I'd say the ends more than justify the means!"

"But, Vegeta, you never allowed anyone to help you before in your life. Why start now/ Why Babidi!?"

"Because I wanted him to reawaken the evil in my heart. I wanted him to return to the way I was before!!!" Vegeta shouts, flexing his power. "I WAS THE PERFECT WARRIOR - COLD AND RUTHLESS - I LIVED BY MY STRENGTH ALONE! UNINHIBITED BY FOOLISH EMOTION!!!" Vegeta looks down in solemn contemplation. "But slowly, over the years, I became one of you. My quest for greatness gradually giving way to a life of mediocrity. I awoke one down to find that I'd settle down and formed a family. I had even grown fond of them..."

"..."

"Would you believe I had almost started to think that the earth was a nice place to live? Do you understand now, Kakarot? That's why I needed Babidi to set me free by releasing the evil in my heart. He has freed me from these petty attachments! And I have to say it feels pretty good,"

"...Do you honestly believe in what you're saying?"

Vegeta growls as he darts forward. Goku met his charge and locked hands with him. Both Saiyans rear their heads back and slam them together. The impacts seem to shake the land with each collision as Vegeta and Goku fought for dominance. Their aura's flared intensely while they glared at one another. Breaking the hold, Vegeta launches a kick toward Goku's head, which the Saiyan from earth blocks. Goku responds with a left jab, but Vegeta dives to the ground. He attempts a mule kick, but it whiffs, allowing Goku to dig his knee into Vegeta's stomach. Vegeta's body folded against the blow, but he recovers and swipes Goku's leg. Off-balanced, Goku dives forward while dodging a right hook. He jumps in the air and lands an overhead strike on Vegeta. The Saiyan prince quickly retaliates by grabbing both Gokku's feet and throwing him to the ground. Vegeta tries to press his advantage by stomping at Goku's head, but Goku picks himself up and avoids Vegeta's follow-up kick. He thrust his hand out and trips Vegeta's leg as both Saiyans briefly float in the air smiling at each other. They repositioned themselves a few feet from each other as they enter another stalemate. However, both warriors were visibly exhausted at this point. Vegeta darts forward yet again as Goku braces himself. However, his eyes widen, and he holds out his hand to stop the Saiyan prince.

"Vegeta, wait, I felt that power surge again! We know that it's Majin Buu. What we don't know is how the others are fairing against him!"

"Enough of your stalling, Kakarot! I'm beginning to believe you keep bringing up Majin Buu to distract from the fact that your defeat is at hand! Perhaps he was a threat back in his day, but the Saiyan race has evolved since his entrapment. Even the great overseer of the entire universe was always surprised by our strength. We defeated the supposed strongest fighters on Babidi's ship without so much as breaking a sweat!" Another surge cut the Saiyan prince's rant swiftly as his smile fell. He turned around with his mouth wide with shock.

Goku wore a shocked expression as well. "I know you can't deny that one, Vegeta!" Snarling again, Vegeta throws a punch aimed at Goku's face, but Goku caught it. Vegeta redirects his free hand for a body blow, but Goku stops that one as well. "We can't take Buu for granted anymore! We're the ones that freed him! He'll destroy both worlds and everyone on them! You hear that!? Bulma! Trunks! They're going to be destroyed!!!"

Vegeta slams his knee into Goku's stomach as he yelled. "Shut up!" Pressing his advantage, Vegeta connects with an elbow to Gokus cheek. "Shut up!!!" Vegeta goes on the offensive s Goku tries his best to defend. "Remember, I sold my soul to Babidi. I keep no loyalties. I am a Saiyan heart that depends on strength alone. They mean nothing to me!!!"

Vegeta rears back for a wide haymaker, but Goku catches it and pulls Vegeta to him. "Liar! I don't buy it!" Goku emphasized his point by punching Vegeta to the ground. He stood above the Saiyan prince with a disapproving glare. "Talk all you want, Vegeta, but you better convince yourself of it first!"

Vegeta returns the glare as he stands back up and spits out blood. Wiping his mouth, Vegeta eyes Goku carefully as he spoke. "...Fine! You win. Our battle is postponed. You can't focus on it anyway with Buu running around,"

Elated, Goku drops his guard at Vegeta's change in tone. "Vegeta!"

"Well, don't just stand there; get out your Senzu beans. We should be at full power when we face him,"

As Vegeta approaches him, Goku turns his back as he unties the bag from his slash. "Haha, with all of us working together, I'm sure we can beat this guy," Goku said happily, unaware that Vegeta's smile was gone.

The Saiyan prince interlocked his fingers and poised himself to strike. As Goku got the bag off, Vegeta bashes the back of his head. Goku fell forward, expressing a look of shock and wordless agony as he drops out of his Super Saiyan form. He hits the ground face first as Vegeta picks up a bean that fell out of the bag. "Hmph, so even you can prove vulnerable when you let down your guard. I'm going to take care of Majin Buu myself. We'll finish this fight when I return, Kakarot. Enjoy your sleep..." Vegeta picks up Goku and brings him back to the floor panel of Babidi's ship. Dropping Goku's unconscious form, Vegeta holds out his hand above the opening. "...Now that there are no more interruptions..."


[A few moments earlier.]

"Please be okay! Please be okay!" Scootaloo repeated frantically. She pulled everyone into a tight embrace and used instant transmission. However, their reappearance landed them on top of a mountain ridge. Luna carries her sister as they moved.

"What happened? Why are we not closer?" Luna asks.

"I-I don't know. There must've been some interference,"

Chrysalis scoffs at the excuse. "You're afraid. And your natural prey instincts put as much distance from this monster as possible," Scootaloo turned to snap at the changeling, but she stops as she could see the nervousness plastered on her features. "What do you think we can do against this power?"

Spike steps forward closer to the edge. "Whatever we can do. Stall, distract it, anything,"

Chrysalis scoffs in response. "Please. You're filled with remorse and regret. So now you think you can get back in our good graces by overcompensating. Quite a sorry showing,"

Ember bares her fangs at the changing as she goes over to Spike, laying a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You should not push yourself,"

Spike shrugs it away while looking down. "It doesn't matter,"

"It would appear we may not have to get involved," Luna said, gesturing to the scene below. Majin Buu stumbled around like a newborn as it looked at everything with amusement.

"That's Majin Buu? I thought he'd be taller," Scootaloo said.

"It seems to be defective. Perhaps the resurrection was flawed,"

"Even fresh hatchlings can burn down a village," Ember said grimly.

The group watches as Majin Buu wonders about between Gohan and Babidi while acting as an obvious foal. That is until Dabura appeared to mock Majin Buu, which prompted the creature to walk towards him. What happened next shocked everyone as steam shot from the holes lining his arms and the top of its head. The next set of movements happened in a flash as Majin Buu pokes Dabura in the eyes. The demon king howls in pain before but punches him into a nearby rock formation. No one knew what to make of these turn of events, nor did they have time to process it as a spear suddenly pierces Buu's pudgy stomach. Babidi was beside himself, berating and scolding his top henchman for his actions. Yet, Majin Buu was more confused than hurt despite the seemingly fatal wound until he pulls the weapon. There was even a drop of blood as the wound closes instantly. What was more disturbing was the content child-like smile on its face.

"...What madness is this?" Luna asks in shock, her fur taking on another shade of blue across her muzzle.

"It was stabbed through the gut and healed like it never happened!" Spike stated.

"What are we dealing with here?" Ember asked, but no one had an answer.

An intense feeling of terror gripped our heroes as Majin Buu flash the demon king a sinister smile. It began tapping its feet on the ground before skipping over to Dabura while singing a demented tune. "Me going to eat you up~. Me going to eat you~," Majin Buu got closer and closer until the demon king takes off and lands a series of brutal punches and kicks. He launches Buu skyward before appearing behind the creature and connecting with a heel kick to Buu's side. Dabura slams Babidi's favorite creation into the earth, but Buu burst out of the rubble unharmed. The demon king flies to the air and holds out his hand. A marriage of red Ki blast pelted Buu. Despite this assault, Majin Buu continued his stride, merrily skipping to Dabura with no visible damage. The demon king attempts his trump card and spat at Majin Buu, hoping to imprison the creature in stone. However, Majin Buu showcases surprise agility for his size and dodges each attempt with ease. Suddenly, the antenna on Buu's head whips forward with a pink glow focused at the tip. "You turn into a cookie!" The beam shot forth as fast as lightning as Dabura scream in pain and shock. His body started to straighten out and ook on a brown, dough-like completion. Majin Buu caught the cookie and stretched his mouth to wild portions., swallowing the demon cookie.

"N-no way!" Scootaoo exclaimed. She, as well as the rest of our heroes, were pale at the display.

"At least those worthless friends of yours are free now. By the looks of that glutton, I'd say that Dabura was just the appetizer," Chrysalis said grimly.

"Since your cowardice is apparent, take my sister back to Canterlot," Luna stated. "See if Discord can lend us aid and tell the elements to prepare all our defenses!"

"Watch your tongue! You have fear seeping out of you. You are in no--"

"Would you rather face this monster!?" Chrysalis bites her tongue and walks over to Daybreaker. Hoisting the corrupt day princess, Chrysalis teleports away. "Scootaloo. Go and seek Sir Goku for aid. Hopefully, he has won his bout,"

"But--"

"--AAARGH!!!"

Everyone turns to see Gohan were on the ground. And Sombra and the Supreme kai and Buu were in the sky. Sombra tried firing crystal shards into Majin Buu's body. But, while the attack made contact, Majin Buu was unphased by them. Buu took a deep breath and blew on his thumb, sending the shards back at the two. Sombra shifts to his cloud form while Supreme dodges out of the way. Retaliating, Supreme kai sends a shockwave to Buu's face that seems to knock his head back. Sombra took this opportunity to seep into Majin Buu's body via his open holes. Once inside, Sombra shot shards in every direction inside Buu. But the monster's malleable body proved too strong as the shards didn't even pierce his skin. Majin Buu's body quickly reforms as he flips back to the Supreme Kai. A solid clap from both hands against Kai's face was enough to stun him, allowing Buu to bash his head and thrust the kai into the ground. Majin Buu gives himself a standing ovation, clapping his hands excitedly at his actions before black smoke seeps out of his pores. Sombra resolidifies on the ground before falling to his knees. He began hacking and wheezing as if Buu's insides were toxic to him. He had no time to react as Majin slams all of his weight down upon him. Sombra let out a wordless scream as he powers down before finally succumbing to unconsciousness. Supreme Kai picks himself off the dirt, glaring balefully at the monster he's long feared.

"You will stop this!" Supreme Kai shouted as his eyes flash a bright light that knocks Buu off of Sombra. Buu tumbles into a roll before he springs up and lands on his hands. Laughing to mock the Kai, Majin Buu starts to cartwheel to him before headbutting the Supreme Kai toward Babidi and the others. Not content with that, Majin Buu delivers the same treatment to the Supreme Kai as he did Sombra and slams all of his weight down on him. "AAAAAAAH!!!"

"We got to do something!" Scootaloo stated. But her entire body was trembling at the thought of facing such a monster.

"T-the wizard! We must slay the wizard! He is the will behind the creature's actions," Luna said. "Scootaloo! You must go get Son Goku now!"

Scootaloo appeared conflicted but nodded in acknowledgment. However, just as she was about to move her hand, Gohan reenters the battle. He lands a kick against Majin Buu's face that manages to knock him away. His boot's imprint was on Buu's face, yet the creature's dough flesh returns to normal, leaving Gohan awestruck at his attack's inactiveness. Once again, Buu smiles evilly at his foes. "You a big pest. You go away now!"

As the energy gathers in Buu's hands, Gohan makes one more ditch effort to stop his rampage. Seeing this causing Scootaloo to pause in her action. "Watch out for his blast!" Supreme Kai warned, but it was far too late.

Majin Buu fires a blast that completely engulfs Gohan's form and shot off into the distance. "WAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"..." Scootaloo zoned out as the blast carrying Gohan exploded in the distance. She watches as his lifeless body fell toward one of the lava pits. "...Gohan..." she called out, but her voice sounded weak while her eyes stayed fixed on where her colt friend's body vanished. Luna turns her head in remorse, her hand tightening over her scythe. Ember was at a loss for words. Gohan was among the strongest of them, yet this Majin Buu beat him without even trying. Spike bowed his head down in shame from the part he played in bringing this monster back to life.

"...I'm sorry, Scootaloo..." Spike said with all the self-loathing he could muster.

She snapped out of her trance when the sound of laughing and clapping echoed around the vicinity. "Ah-haha! Buu make him dead!"

Tears streamed down the face of the young mare as she stares blankly at Majin Buu. Then, a crimson red aura envelops her. "...You--" She slowly stood up as the red aura turned into a towering gale that shot into the sky. "You're--" Scootaloo's muscles bulged out, popping the wrist bands on her hands as she clenches her fist. She squeezed so hard that blood drips from her hands, yet the blood added another layer to the aura around her hands. Her tears started to morph into red vapor trails as her eye shone a bright red. By now, everyone had their attention on the pegasus.

Majin Buu looked upon the red tsunami Scootaloo was producing with child-like glee. "Oh, pretty light. Horse girl look tasty!"

It was then that Scootaloo spoke the truth for what seemed like the first time of her life. The next words that spilled from her lips came from so deep within Scootaloo's gut. It nearly made all the things she ever said feel like a lie. "YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!"


[Canterlot Castle - Vault Room.]

The CMC's and Sugar lumps ran through the doors after Starlight and Sunburst gave them the news that the elements were free. It was a sweet moment as Applebloom and Sweetie Belle embraces their sisters. "There, there, sugarcube. I'm alright," Applejack said, nuzzling her little sister.

"It's a good thing. Granny might've tanned my hind if I brought you back as a garden gnome," Applebloom joked.

"Raaarityyyy!" Sweetie sobbed.

"Sweetie Belleeeeee!" Rarity sobbed with equal dramatics.

Rainbow Dash cracks her back as the other elements do the same. "Ok, getting stoned is one hundred percent not awesome!"

"At least now we know how Discord feels," Fluttershy stated.

Said spirit of chaos wraps around her like a boa constrictor. He snaps his fingers, and the elements were all wearing green wavy shirts with the word stoners written on them. "Oh, happy day. I've been trying to get these shirts on the market for a millennium. We can spread awareness for creatures that have been placed in a stone prison. We're like a fan club,"

"Aw, it's not so bad if you count down the seconds. We've been stoned for about two hours and forty-five minutes," Pinkie said as everyone gave her an odd look. "What?"

"Let's not go for a repeat performance..." Twilight said with a groan.

"I'm just glad you were able to break the spell. You both did a good job," Cadence praised.

Starlight and Sunburst gave each other a confused glance before speaking. "Well, the thing is, we didn't break it," Sunburst stated.

"Yeah, the stone just faded away. It might've been time-sensitive, or the caster been dealt with," Starlight pondered.

"Sounds like Scoots is having fun kicking flanks without us. We need to go before the hog up all the fun," Rainbow said.

"No!" Cadence said firmly, shocking the girls.

"What do you mean 'no,' Cadence?" Twilight asks.

"You girls went up against a monster that was able to turn you into stone with nothing but his spit. After he had finished murdering that mystery fighter's friend, this happened from what you all told me. He did this in a span of a few seconds while Goku and the others were there. I'm sorry, girls, but as the senior princess, I forbid you all from facing the enemy again,"

The elements instant;y voiced their objections to this decree. "Cadence. We can't let one setback deter us from performing our duty!"

"Yeah, they got lucky, but we'll be ready this time!"

"Is that where Scootaloo gets it from?" Videl said from the wall. "The only thing that will happen is you all losing your lives,"

"Hey, you don't--"

Rainbow started, but Videl cuts her off. "I was right there. I saw a guy got incinerated two feet from me. And that could've been any of us. Hate to say it, but we're out of our league,"

"It's not a simple setback, Twilight. A lot has happened since you were imprisoned," Cadence began, but the door slammed open as Chrysalis walked in with a small platoon of guards and Shinning Armor behind her. The girls all gasp at the mare that was slung over the former queen's shoulder as she unceremoniously drops Daybreaker to the guard.

"Princess Celestia!" The girls all exclaimed. Daybreaker sits up with her long crimson mane blocking her features. The elements crowd around her while asking if she was alright,

Twilight whirls around with her horn glowing threatening at Chrysalis. "What have you done to her!?"

Chrysalis rolls her eyes deeply at this. "How about you check on your precious sun before you go make a stupid mistake,"

Twilight takes a hesitant step toward her mentor while keeping her eyes on Chrysalis. she kneels to Daybreaker as the corrupt mar looks look. Twilight immediately recoils as she notices the Majin insignia under her mentor's horn's base and the piercing orange pupils glaring into her soul. "...Princess Celestia...?"

"Hmm? My ears are burning. I thought I hear the name of a dead mare," Daybreaker spoke, but to everyone else, her voice was sharp and cruel. The polar opposite of Celestia's warm and motherly tone. "Oh, the overbearing, annoying one is back,"

Twilight's easy splayed against her head. she could believe what she was hearing. "Princess Celestia! It's me. It's us! Don't you remember?"

"Urgh! Who could forget a worthless sycophant like you? Honestly, if my weaker self happens allowed her students so much freedom, Sunset would still be here. Aw, sunset Shimmer. The passion she had in the earlier days of her tutelage was one I could admire. You were barely what I would consider a suitable replacement to the mare Sunset was shaping into being,"

"Princess! What has gotten into you!?" Rarity asked, sounding very appalled.

"Yeah, that is not cool!" Rainbow added.

"Silence, you malignant worms. The only thing worse than a sorry kiss-flank like Twilight is the maggots she attracts that kiss hers,"

The girls all recoil in shock as Cadence and Shining Armor grimace. Chrysalis wore an unabashed smile, thoroughly enjoying the show before her. Twilight felt tears begin to fill her eyes. "..Princess Cel--"

"MY NAME IS DAYBREAAKER! EMPRESS OF EQUESTRIA AND THE WORLD OVER! YOU WOULD THINK A MARE WHO CLAIMS TO BE INTELLIGENT WOULD'VE DEDUCED BY NOW THAT PRINCESS CELESTIA IS GONE!!!" Daybreak snapped. "Honestly, making a neurotic, socially inept filly into an alicorn has been a decision I still regret to this day. The only tolerable thing about your status is that utterly ridiculous title I bestowed upon you; the princess of friendship. At least that way, you were good for a few laughs--"

*THUD*

A spell strikes the back of Daybreaker as everyone turns to Cadence. Shining Armor was by his sister's side as she was on the verge of bawling her eyes out. "As I said, you all missed a lot..."

Cadence said, casting a solemn glance at her unconscious aunt. Cadence got to explaining the recent events quickly as the girls listen on in shock. Chrysalis took over to explain the situation, with Babidi completing his goal of reviving Majin. It was a bitter pill to swallow as the girls tried to cope. "That can't be true..." Applejack said, sliding her hat off her head.

"It seems like it is, darling..." Rarity said ruefully. "Day - excuse me - Princess Celestia's current state of affairs confirms we are in dire straits,"

"All those poor creatures!' Fluttershy said, choking back a sob after hearing about the death of the audience members.

"Ah! We got to do something about this!" Rainbow stated.

"But what? The mean old wizard turned our friends against us and got his even meaner monster on the loose!" Pinkie said, her mane straighter than straw.

"Can't Discord turn them into cotton candy?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Yeah, or send them to another dimension?" Silver spoon said.

Discord snaps his fingers, and the two mares found themselves in the corner sitting on two high stools while wearing dunce cone caps. "That's a nice little thought, but I am afraid employing such an idea would lead to disastrous results. If our evil wizard can turn someone as prudish and harmonious as Celestia to his side, then throwing a reality-bending, chaos maker into the mix is a recipe I wouldn't recommend,"

Rainbow Dash flew to Discord's face with anger in her eyes. "Then what do we do!?"

No one had an answer for a moment before a bright light caught their attention. Everyone turned to see a light bulb over Discord's head. "Ideaaaa!" Discord said in Rarity's voice. The fashionista was not impressed. "All we have to do is find that nifty little Dragonballs from the installment,"

"Weren't those the same artifacts that gave Tirek a massive boost in power?" Shining Armor reminded.

"Yes, and they housed a dragon that grants wishes," Cadence said.

"We can't use the Dragonballs. Taking them away from the natural habitat nearly destroyed the Earth!" Twilight stated.

"I never said anything about using them here on Equis. We utilize that portal for something important for a change and us the Dragonball on Earth. We even have a resident tour guide,"

Discord snaps his finger, and Videl found herself in a tour guide outfit. "I hate to break it to you, but I have no idea what a Dragonball is or how we can find," Videl said in a nonplussed tone.

"Urgh! since I've been on earth and have some intimate knowledge of it, I can find those Dragonballs for you. I am the one that originally brought them here," Chrysalis said.

"And why the hay should we trust you with something so important?" Applejack said with suspicion.

"Yeah, how do we know you try and used the balls for yourself!?" Rainbow added.

Chrysalis rolled her eyes at this. "As I have any desire to return to that mudball of a planet. If you distrust me so much, you can have Yamcha or Krillin accompany me, and they can use the Dragonballs. They are the only humans that are somewhat useful,"

"I find it funny that you mention you old flame first," Cadence said, raising her eyebrows suggestively and earning a hiss from Chrysalis.

"Alright then, we have a solid plan. We'll find the Dragonballs and und all the death and destruction Babidi caused!" Twilight stated as the girls cheered.


[Volcanic Planes.]

"MAXIMUM KAIO-KEN TIMES 50!!!" If one were to blink, they would've missed when Scootaloo shot off like a rocket and appeared before Majin Buu, slamming her fist right between the monster's eyes. The force of the blow sent Buu flying across the planes while destroying the landscape in the process. Buu's body crashed and bounced as the monster grunted in pain. In an instant, Scootaloo reappears in the path of Majin Buu with her next attack already prime. She thrust her fist deep into Majin Buu's stomach, forcing the monster's body to fold over her as his eyes popped out. Kicking the pudgy pink blob upwards causes a shockwave at the point of impact. Majin Buu didn't have a chance o recover as Scootaloo flickers above him again and spike him down with an ax kick. As Buu fell back down, Scootaloo shot down and clotheslined Babidi's pet with thunderous results, causing a crater to form beneath Buu's body. Molten magma starts to pour into the crater, but Scootaloo could care less. "HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" She sat on the pudgy stomach of Majin Buu and started pelting him with a flurry of enraged, Ki-infused punches. Each blow cracks the surface more and more as magma drew closer. As a tidal wave of red hot liquid rock was upon them, Scootaloo teleports to safety while Buu was submerged. Knowing that little dip wouldn't do anything, Scootaloo gathers two Ki orbs in her hands before slamming them together and cupping them to her side. The orbs combine into one blazing red ball of energy that quickly shrouded Scootaloo's form. The light was so intense that the pegasus was sure they could see it from Canterlot. Looking down toward her target, Scootaloo bellows with all the fury in her being as she thrust her arms out. "KAMEHAMEHA TIMES TEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!"

The enhanced Kamehameha wave struck Buu's position with tremendous power. It shifts from a beam to a crimson dome in seconds before erupting into a giant mushroom cloud. Scootaloo powers down as she floats to the ground before collapsing to her knees. Her entire body throb and ache from the strain as the slightest movement sent her muscles into turmoil. Fresh blood fell from her snout and muzzle as she tried to catch her breath. Summoning her remaining strength, Scootaloo flickers back to Babidi. She came onto the scene with gear holding off Spike, Ember, and Luna. Her friends were no worse for wear, but Gera had several cuts In her land coat. In fact, half of it was missing at her waist while her right shoulder had ice covering it. She stood protectively in front of Babidi and Cozy Glow while they hid behind a shield. What Scootaloo found mildly irksome was that despite facing three opponents, Gera was holding her own. That was about to change.

It was at this moment, Babidi notices Scootaloo's reappearance. "You! How dare lay a finger on my Buu! Do you know what you've done?!"

"Yeah, took out your pet. And you're next!" Scootaloo threatened, but the effect was lessened when she fell to one knee.

"Rest, Young Scootaloo. We will handle this imp and end his terror once and for all!" Luna promised.

Scootaloo shook her head. Gohan's lifeless body, still replaying in the orange mare's mind, pushed her to continue. However, a soft chuckle from Gera gained everyone's attention. "You honestly believe that little display - although impressive - was enough? After everything you saw beforehand?"

Scootaloo went to retort, but a pained grunt from the left directed her gaze at the Supreme Kai. "S-she right! You all need to leave now!"

"No way! They need to pay for what they did!" Spike snarls.

"What 'we' did? Don't be modest with your role in this," Gera taunted.

"She's right. You did a good job helping wake Mr. Buu up. I'll have to make some participation ribbons for you later," Cozy Glow said, adding to the mockery that made Spike's blood boil.

"Please! We can't--" Supreme started but stopped when a loud thud went off to his right. "...No..."

Everyone stood frozen in shock, but none more than Scootaloo, as she felt a dark presence. Slowly, she turns her head to see the face of Majin Buu smiling back at her. The worse part of it all was that there wasn't a single scratch on him. Scootaloo's best efforts amounted to absolutely nothing. "Ahaha. Buu's back!" Buu said, and just as swiftly as his return, Majin Buu backhands the orange mare as Scootaloo world went black.

PreviousChapters Next