• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,227 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,227

PreviousChapters Next
episode 35: Fusion Warriors!

(New Intro!)


Amidst a torn and broken landscape, Goku proceeds to walk forward with a fierce look of determination on his features. Image of his latest battles flashes above before he transforms into a Super Saiyan. Spike lands beside his master. The top portion of his Gi is gone to allow two new sets of wings to expand from his back. He is noticeably taller and more muscular than before. Images of the remaining dragons and Ember roll by as his aura flares. It is now green with a shimmering gold outline. On Goku's left, an alicorn sharing some aspect of Scootaloo's features lands. She is as tall as Princess Celestia with a vibrant wingspan as long as Spike's. Flashes of the elements having a slumber party with the crusaders appear. Her aura flared out along with her magic as the trio comes to a stop. The trio glare into a miasma as Majin Buu emerges with Cozy sitting on his shoulder and several shadow figures behind them.

On The Supreme Kai planet, Gohan vigorously trains with the Z sword under the watchful eyes of Kibito and Supreme kai. However, the sword begins to emit a bright light before the appearance of an Elder Supreme kai shocks the group. He holds his hand towards the boy as Gohan releases a bellow while his aura towers into the sky. Back on Equis, Chrysalis scoffs at the new Changeling kingdom as she starts to turn away. However, Ocellus grabs her hand and pleads with the former queen. The little nymph points to the ominous aura in the distance. Chrysalis features soften for a moment before she sighs and flies off. Elsewhere, Sombra holds a box containing stone fragments while he stares at them somberly. A hand grips his shoulder as he turns to his wife and daughter. He hugs them before his loving smile turns stoic at the glow over the horizon. He breaks the hug and flies over to it.

Sombra and Chrysalis land next to Goku's group as they power up. The shadows behind Buu begin to morph into a lanky shape as it smiles sinisterly at our assembled heroes with red eyes. It crosses its arms as its clothes flowing in the wind with the prominent Majin insignia upon its belt shines. However, several shadows from behind our heroes as well. The first is of a boy sporting a cocky smile before a golden aura forms around him. Next to him were various other creatures native to Equis. Finally, another figure with spiky hair floats to meet the other shadow. The gleam of its earrings catches the light as the opposing forces face each other. Buu made silly gestures with his tongue while Cozy flashes a cute smile before it turns manic. Goku narrows his eyes but sports a confident smile as he becomes a Super Saiyan 3 and leads the charge.


[A few moments earlier - Dragonlands - Cozy Glow POV.]


I felt sick. Really, really, sick. Like the time I convinced the griffins at the school of friendship to share their candy with me. It turned out to be Carmel worms but using real worms. This time, I felt sick after Mister Buu popped Babidi's head like a watermelon. The juices shot out that new hole-like sprinklers before Mister Buu blew up the rest of the master. Then, I started squirming in this mean old human's hands while turn me to face her.

"Hmm, the insignia is gone, and I can't feel Babidi's influence anymore," She lets me gone while I started to feel my forehead. She was right. The master's magic is gone! "Well, that little endeavor turned out to be fruitless. The power game barely made a noticeable difference. Hardly worth letting someone else have dominion over your soul,"

"Hey, you two talk about Babidi no more! He went bye, bye. Do you want to go bye-bye too?" Buu asks.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"I thought you enjoy making friends. Here, I'll help," Gera said. "Oh, Majin Buu. Cozy has something to say~,"

I felt her pull me back before tossing me forward. Before I could flap my wings, I felt Mister Buu grab me. He looks down at me while I thought of something quick. Throwing my arms around his neck, I hug him as tight as I could. "Thank you!"

"Hmm?" I heard Buu said as I nuzzled his neck. He smelled like bubblegum taffy. "Why you thank Buu?"

"Because I'm finally free. You save us from that cranky old wizard. I knew you'd be my best friend the moment I saw you,"

"Friends? What's that?"

"It's where two or more people share a bond through mutual desires or personality traits," Gera explained.

"Hmm?" Buu said.

"It means we'll do all the fun things together. Playing tag, sleepovers, eating out,"

"Eat? You mean like candy and cakes?"

I felt a bright smile form as I nodded my head. "All the candies and cakes!" Leaping out of Mister Buu's hands, I flew back to Gera. I shot her a smug grin as I spoke. "See, we are all friends here. In fact, since I went to Princess Twilight school of friendship. I am the best pony to give us all the ins and outs of being friends. And friends don't argue amongst each other, right?"

"Right," She said with a smile. Miss Gera must've known that it was better to listen to me. I can reach mister Buu now. I can make him do what I want way better than Master Babidi did. But I knew that smile. "But, we saw what happened to the last person that tried to boss Buu around. How will you perform differently?"

I felt myself sweat a little before I remember one important thing about mister Buu. I smiled back at the human while turning to Mister Buu. "Say, Mister Buu, you want to get some sweets? I bet you're pretty hungry after all that fighting,"

Mister Buu started hopping up and down like a newborn foal as he nods his head. "Hmm-hmm. Buu hungry now! Buu could go for cookies, cake, and ice cream!"

"Well, I know a nice little spot in Manehattan that has the best ice cream in Equestria! Professor Pinkie Pie took us on a field trip. And-- Eep!"

Mister Buu pulls us under his arm as we flew super fast to Equestria. Is this how Professor Dash flies? I don't know why she like this. Squirming a bit, I got loose to get Mister Buu's attention. "Mister Buu! Manehattan is that way!"

"Oh, okay," Mister Buu said as we flew off again.


[Canterlot Training Hall - Third Person POV.]


"Fusion-Ha!" Yona and Ocellus said.

"Yona! You're leaning too far into the last pose," Scootaloo stated.

"Fusion-Ha!"

"Wrong. You're both out of alignment with your fingers. Again!" Piccolo said to Trunks and Goten.

"Fusion-Ha!"

"It's no good, Smolder. You're power spiked past Gallus' again. Ease it back, okay?" Spike said as his student groans.

Another two hours went by as the older princesses, Cadence and Shining Armor and their daughter, entered the halls. Celestia and Luna were instantly intrigued by the training as Twilight explains Goku's instructions. They also expressed their apologies for not seeing Goku off. Everyone understood and started discussing more prospects around fusion. However, before the conversation could get going, Smolder screams out in frustration.

"Ah! Come one, Gallus! Keep up, will you!?"

"I need to keep up?" Gallus stuck his beak into Smolder's snout as he pokes her chest. "You're the one that's showing off how much stronger she is than us!"

"Easy there. Let's calm--"

Spike started, but a cry cut him off. "Ouch! Silverstream. Your claws poked my finger," Sandbar stated.

"Sorry, but your knee made me stumble that time," Silverstream said.

"Yona wants to do something else. These dance moves almost make Yona fall!"

"It's alright, Yona. You'll get used to it. Hopefully, without squashing me..." Ocellus mutters the last part softly.

Smolder and Gallus broke out into a full-blown argument as the others mutter their aggravation towards their task. "Oh, so it's my fault you've been slacking during your training? How many times are you going to hold me back? Or is training to save our world not a griffin thing?" Smolder said hotly.

"Big talk coming from miss 'dragons don't do this or that.' If there's any creature that would abandon the world, it's you! Just like you did us at the tournament!" Gallus struck back. Smolder visibly winced at her actions during the junior division.

"Whoa. Whoa. Everyone ease up," Spike said, coming between the two juniors. "Listen, we've been at this for a while now. I think it's best if everyone takes a break. I know this is tough work, but Goku believes it, and I believe in him,"

"Spike's right. As Goku said, you can't fuse if none of you are in perfect harmony," Scootaloo added.

"Oh, oh! I got just the thing..." Pinkie said, pulling a tray of cupcakes out of her mane. "A couple of sugar poppers will fill you up and keep you on the go,"

Smolder breaks away as the rest of the group while taking a cupcake. She sat on the opposite side of the hall to sulk. Ember exchanges a look with Spike before going over to Smolder. Meanwhile, Gallus sits with his friends in a huff as well. "I don't suppose any of you want to trade partners?"

"That wasn't fair, Gallus," Ocellus stated.

"Yeah, I thought we let all that tournament stuff slide," Sandbar stated.

"Yeah, well, we never did get a real apology," Gallus stated.

"And she was really rough with us..." Silverstream reluctantly added, rubbing her arm.

"...I'm sorry..." Spike suddenly said.

"Why, assistant dragon, sorry?" Yona asks.

"Because I'm the one that made her act that way during the tournament. I filled her head up with nonsense and told her that friendships would only get in the way..." Spike started to bow his head before thinking better of it. He needed to face the looks of confusion and judgment for his actions. "If you all still feel angry about your matches, then blame me, not Smolder!"

"But, why would you teach her that?" Silverstream asks.

"I haven't been myself lately..."

'Please. I'm more you than you'd ever admit,' Spi-Roh whispered from the back of Spike's mind.

"You're not alone, Spike. We've all had our fair share of troubles," Twilight offers some comforting words.

"And have your troubles caused the problems we're dealing with now?" Spike spat back, causing the girls to flinch in surprise.

"Darling, what exactly is bothering you?" Rarity asks gently.

Spike sighed as he started from the beginning. He told everyone of Spi-Roh's emergence. He recalls how it started the changes started slow. He became so cruel and apathetic he viewed everything around him. The scary part of Spike's recollection was how the change in his personality felt seamless and without his knowledge, almost like Spike was always like that. As the drake went on, his voice became more hesitant. Spike got to the part where Babidi took control. It was the part he was most ashamed of because there was no resistance. It was like his mind was an open door for Babidi to enter freely. But, the real damage came from Spi-Roh's newfound presence in Spike's mind. The constant jeering and belittlement were only compounded by Spi-Roh's ability to block access to Spike's Ki. Once his tale was done, Spike clenched his eyes shut at this point and waited. He was sure the resentment would come, and his loved ones would have nothing more to do with him. However, he felt a hand on his shoulder, which prompted him to open his eyes. Princess Luna was staring back at him with a supportive smile as she went for a hug. The rest of the girls soon joined in along with Celestia.

"We walk a path intertwined," Luna stated. "However, where I was too foolish to seek aid when I needed it, You were not. It is nothing to be ashamed of at all,"

"...Why didn't you seal him away in Tartarus? Or, you know..." Spike trailed off, but Celestia picked up on his meaning.

"To do such a thing to a hatchling would've made us just as vile. We believe that - under the right care - Spi-Roh could be redeemed. That same love and devotion haven't changed," Celestia stated.

"Yeah, Spike, we'll get you through this," Twilight said.

"But, how can we do that without the elements, darling?" Rarity asked.

"We still have a wish," Fluttershy reminded.

"One we can't use with that varmint Buu still running around," Applejack said.

"Well, there's got to be something!" Rainbow said in exasperation.

"I might have the solution," Piccolo suddenly said, walking over to the group. "Believe it or not, I went through the same ordeal with my darker half,"

"What did you do?" Spike asked.

"Through a series of trials to become the Earth guardian, Kami separated his darker impulses. However, this only proves disastrous as those same dark desires became their own entity. And even though they were separate, they were still linked. One could not live without the other. Only after years of struggle and a life-threatening crisis finally made Kami and I reconcile with each other. Thus, uniting once more,"

"Well, we got the life-threatening crisis part. But, is Spike really going half to split himself in half?" Rainbow asks.

"Oh, is it like a magic trick? Can I help?" Pinkie stated, standing behind a magician's box with a wobbly saw blade.

Spike's scale went pale at the sight of the saw while everyone else stares blankly at Pinkie. "No, it's not that kind of trick. Scootaloo," Piccolo called out.

"Yeah?" Scootaloo said.

"You'll be taking over the training the runts. I'm taking Spike to the lookout,"

"The Lookout?" The elements asked.

"A sacred place that survey's all the Earth. It won't be easy, but you'll be able to mend your spirit there," Piccolo answered. "I'll contact you when everything is ready. That's when you should lure Majin Buu to our world,"

Spike nods and walks over to Smolder and Ember and kneeled to Smolder. "I know I said this before, but I am sorry for how I was treating you,"

Smolder rolls her eyes and goes in for a hug. Spike was surprised at first before returning it. "Alright, I get it. Enough with all the apologies. Just make sure you beat that Spi-Roh guy and teach me the stuff Goku taught you,"

"When do we leave?" Ember said.

"Ember, you don't have--" Spike felt another pressure around his neck. This time, it was a lot less comforting than a hug as Ember tightens her grip slightly.

"This incident didn't just affect you, Spike. I thought we were growing apart. I thought you'd force us apart. Or, I would. Do you know what that does to dragons that a soul bonded? My father still hasn't gotten over my mother's passing. We faced this together!" Ember stated firmly. Spike smiles softly at this and pulls her into a hug. "S-Spike,"

"You're the best mate a guy could ask for," Breaking the embrace, Spike turns to Piccolo. "Alright, we're ready,"

As Piccolo walked off with Ember and Spike, Scootaloo clears her throat. "Alright, juniors, line up!" The juniors flinched as they formed a line as quickly as they could. Scootaloo's authoritative tone left no room for arguments. "From this point on, it's fusion time. Do you want to ask questions? Fused and then ask me! By the time those three come back, there better be only for powerhouse greeting them! Do I make myself clear!?"

"Yes, ma'am!" The juniors responded.

"Then let's do this. We got a pink blob to take down!"

The elements chuckle at the newfound drive Scootaloo inspired. "That's my awesome sister! Those visit to the Wonderbolt academy is paying off,"

"They sure are fired up something fierce," Applejack stated.

"I just wish there was something we could do as well," Rarity laments.

"Hmm, maybe there is something we can do," Twilight ponders. "Majin Buu was created by Babidi, who claimed to be the mightiest wizard in the universe, correct?"

"That was one of the cretin's boast," Celestia said with a sharp tone.

"Oh, what's your point? If you don't mind," Fluttershy stated.

"My point is that we could use our magic as failsafe and possibly seal Buu back up!"

"You forget, Young Twilight, the elements of harmony are lost to us," Luna reminded.

"Yes, but that means we'll have to provide the sealing spell. I believe between four alicorns and maybe a little chaos magic, we can do it," Twilight said.

"Whoa! Hold on. Technical foul!" Discord suddenly appeared in a referee's outfit and held up a red card. "Surely, you are not suggesting I get involved. That pink bloated ball of mayhem has been the best source of chaos in centuries!"

"Discord. Majin Buu chaos isn't something Equis, or the universe for that matter, needs. If left unchecked, it could mean the end of our world. How will you be able to enjoy chaos if we all cease to be?" Celestia stated, causing discord to frown.

"She's right, Discord. We can't let that happen! Think of all the animal critters back at the cottage," Fluttershy plead.

Discord threw his arms out in exasperation. "Fine! Spoil my fun. Although, I know a certain rabbit that I would like Buu to get his yellow mitts on..." He mutters that last part softly. "As for your little backup plan. I might know the perfect spell to use. After all, it worked on me,"

Snapping his talon, Discord summons a stone copy of himself that he broke with a small hammer. "Ah, don't know about stoning that critter. You came back after all," Applejack said.

"Yes, thank in part to those three tussling fillies over there,"

"HEY!!!" The crusaders all exclaimed indignantly.

"But, I am fairly certain Majin Buu doesn't run on chaos magic. So, it should work long enough for that Supreme bore to do his job for once,"

" A lot of good he even did in the first place! He bailed on us the moment he got his flanks handed to him," Rainbow huffs.

"We don't really know all the details yet, Rainbow. But, we need to prepare as much as we can on our end if we want to make it through this," Twilight affirms.


[Manehattan.]


Majin Buu landed in the center of Times Squire with a loud thud. Cozy Glow had swirled circles in her eyes while Gera fixed her crooked glasses. Both of them straightened up as Buu looks around the city with wonder. The inhabitants around the trio all began to panic at the sight of Majin Buu and ran in every direction.

"Hmm, it seems the city is busy than usual," Gera noted.

"Don't worry about that—a typical Tuesday in Manhattan," Cozy said, flying in a circle while looking around. "There it is, Mister Buu, Le-mone. It serves the best sweets on this side of Equestria!"

"Hmm, I never had a chance to try this world's higher cuisine--"

Gera found herself lifted with Cozy as Buu rushed to the restaurant. "Buu hungry, want cake now!" The trio crashes through the front doors as more screams went off. Buu looks around with a smile on his face as the ponies cowered. "Hmm? Why do pony people look scared?"

"Yeah, there's no need to worry, everypony, we only came to eat. You can all sit down and enjoy your meals. Mister Buu gets really excited," At Cozy's instance, the patron reluctantly sits back down. "That's good. You all need your vitamins A, B, and D',"

A waitress approached the table nervously as the trio sat down. "M-may I-I take your o-order?"

"I want the tripe sundae deluxe," Cozy stated.

"Yes, I'll take the smoked salmon with a baked potato and salad. I assume you cater to carnivorous, correct?" Gera asks.

"Y-yes, madam, we recently broad selection for our carnivore patrons, with imports from Griffinstone," The waitress said.

"Buu want all the sweets. Cakes, ice cream, and candies!"

"P-please, honored guest, to order all the desserts on the menu would deplete our supply. Not to mention, we will need advance payment since you didn't make a reservation--"

Buu stood up as his aura flares out. He glares at the server as he spoke in a menacing tone. "You go get Buu's cake, or Buu make you cake right now and eat you instead,"

"Y-yes, sir, forgive. I forgot that our one hundredth customer special. Your entire meal is on the house,"

"Really? That's great!" Cozy gushed.

"Yes, I'm certain to leave a positive review, assuming the food matches the standard," Gera stated.

"Y-Yes, madam, I'll have the chef start right away," The waitress said, running to the kitchen.

The room carried an air of nervousness as the patrons carefully eyed Majin Buu. "See, Mister Buu, you have to put the napkins on your lap like this and wear the bib around our throats. That's proper dining manners," Cozy Glow said.

Buu holds up two napkins in confusion as he copied Cozy. His legs were too wide to keep the cloth in his lap and around his neck. So, Buu took the table cloth and tied it around his neck instead. Cozy chuckles sheepishly while Gera sips her water. The waitress returned with Gera and Cozy's orders while several chefs brought Majin Buu's food to the table. Majin Buu began shoveling food down his gullet at a sloppy rate while Cozy and Gera at a more even pace. However, midway through the meal, the filly stops while Gera glares at her food. Turning to the chefs and the server, Gera spoke.

Excuse me, but do you normally serve food to your patrons that are undercooked?"

One of the chefs immediately took offense to that statement. "Pardon me, madam, but the meal is cooked to perfection!"

Gera arches a brow before using her utensils to reveal that the center of her fish was raw. "See here? It's raw. And the seasoning could be less salty. The potato is soggy while the salad is lacking any dressings whatsoever,"

"I didn't want to say anything rude, but my sundae is stale. I think it's gone bad," Cozy said.

"Where is Buu's pie? Buu wanted all the desert!"

"Paw! As if two beast and a filly know anything about the culinary arts. You empty our supply free of charge and expect us to give you quality service? We are a business, not a charity. The soup kitchen is down the street!" The chef finished with an air of smugness.

The dining room went deathly silent as Buu stood up, a frown evident on his face before it morphs into a smile. "You big meanie, but that's okay. Buu thought up a way to get his pie!" Buu's antenna flicks forward without warning, and a pink beam struck the arrogant chef and staff members. Moments later, several pies replaced them. Buu claps his hands at his handiwork while the other patrons ran out of the restaurant in blind hysterics. Majin smiles broadly as he fills his mouth with the newly crafted pies. "Hmm, want some?"

"I'm not that hungry anymore," Cozy said, trying not to vomit.

"At least one of us is getting the five-star service," Gera said.


[Earth - Kami's Lookout.]

"Whoa! Goku told me about this place. But, I wasn't expecting this!" Spike said in wonder as the trio landed upon the lookout.

"It seems barren to me," Ember stated.

"The Lookout isn't meant for social gatherings. It is meant to be an observatory for the Earth. Up here, nothing escapes our notice," A new voice said. The two dragons turned to see a teenage Namekian with a rotund man who continued. "So, I assume it is the purple one that is Spike, correct?"

"Yeah, how'd you know," Spike asked.

"We can sense the imbalance within you. It's hard to miss if you know what to look for. I'm Dende - the recently appointed Guardian of the Earth - and this is my assistant Mister Popo," Dende introduced. "Hey, there Piccolo, it's good to see you again,"

"You as well, Dende. You got everything from our conversation?" Piccolo asks.

"I did," Dende said with a slightly solemn expression. "Even on the Earth, I feel Majin Buu's terrible power. The trial your friend here is about to face pales in comparison to Babdidi's monster. But, make no mistake, you will be hard-pressed in your endeavor, Spike. Mister Popo will show you the way,"

"If you would follow me, please," Mr. Popo said. The group ventured deep into the structure onto a flight of stairs. Walking down, Mr. Popo walks them to a lone door. "Beyond this door is where you face the same trial Kami once face to become Earth's guardian. It is the physical reflection of one's mental state and where your dark impulses will be strongest. You must overcome them to achieve inner balance,"

"Well, no pressure," Spike mutters.

"It's nothing we can't beat together," Ember stated.

"Then, you should know that you'll be in just as much danger as Spike," Piccolo warned.

"Nothing is going to stop me from going, so let's do this!"

Dende opens the door as Spike and Ember enter. "Good luck to you both," He said as he shuts the door.

The room was vacant as a blueish hue surrounded the two dragons. "Is something suppose to happen?" Spike asked.

"Maybe-- Watch out!!!" Ember exclaims, pushing Spike down.

A large blast impact on the space where Spike and Ember stood. Sadistic familiar laughter echoes within the room as the fog begins to build. A purple scaled hand swipes at the mist, revealing Spi-Roh's smile visage to the two drakes. "To answer you're earlier question, my lesser, this is is the part where you're supposed to die!"


[Canterlot Training Hall.]

"Alright, cadets. You all made some good progress," Scootaloo stated as the juniors stood in line. "It's time we tried this for real!"

The juniors did as instructed as they eyed their partners. Everyone was present as they watched with rapted attention. Starting from the left stood Trunks and Goten. Smolder and Gallus followed them, then Sandbar and Silverstream, and finally Ocellus and Yona. Taking their position, each of Scootaloo's students danced in perfect harmony as their fingertips touched.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-SION HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

A blinding flash of light erupted from the groups, forcing everyone to shield their eyes. The walls and ceiling of the training hall crack from the pressure as it barely contained the dome of Ki. As quickly as the light came, it started to die down. Scootaloo was the first to react as she saw the four beings standing before them. "N-no way...!"

Discord lets out a whistle as he beheld the new beings. "I got to admit; this would've made for a good but of chaos during my return,"

On the far right stood what appeared to be an adult yak. However, the muzzle down to her torso was slick and smooth, holding a dark green shade. She had a brown and pink mane that stopped short of the red wing casing on her back. But, it also had tiny blue carapace flakes that gave it a glossy shine. The arms, legs, and abdomen had a carapace-like shell over them as if they formed a natural armor. The most striking feature of this yak and changeling hybrid was the eyes. She had Ocellus' blue sclera with hazel pupils. The hybrid started to look herself up and down, jumping shortly off the ground, as she smiles broadly.

"I feel great," The hybrid said with a mix of Yona and Ocellus's voices blended.

"Well, I'll be knee-deep in rotten apples. They did it," Applejack commented.

"Um, how do you feel, Yona? Oh, I mean Ocellus. No, oh my," Fluttershy said, unsure of what to call her students anymore.

"Hmm, we best come up with some new names so as not to get confusing," Master Roshi stated.

"Oh, Oh! I know. Let's call her Ocena!" Pinkie declared.

The yak hybrid nods in approval at her new name. "Yeah, Ocena, We like that,"

To Ocena's left, the hippogriff-pony combo took to the air to test out their new wings before landing. The being mostly resembled a male hippogriff with strong earth pony traits. The fur was a light shade of gray while the two cyan mane and tailed down from their back. Their hands were normal pony's, but the fingertips held razor-sharp talons. The muzzle was more pointed like a beak, but the fur remained while Silverstream's necklace started to glow, morphing into her seapony state.

"Whoa, far out," They said in Silverstream and Sandbar's voices.

"You two pull off those colors splendidly," Rarity claps. "And I love the matching outfits,"

"He seems like a strong flyer with those wings," Rainbow stated.

"We'll call you Sand Stream," Pinkie dubbed.

"Choice," Sand Stream said.

"Pretty cool names, but Galder burns everything out!" The griffon dragon combo state3d confidently. This fusion seemed to favor Smolder characteristics more than Gallus. Their body was that of a dragoness with brown scales and an orange underbelly. Her tail was twice as long fused but with blue fur at the end. Her claws remained visible above the griffin hand. On top of Galder's head, she now had two fins light gray fins instead of one. And her horns morphed into tusks that rests underneath her chin like a necklace.

"Whoa. Are you guys checking her power?" Yamcha said in shock.

"Yeah, that's impressive," Krillin said with slight nervousness.

"If you like them, then you're going to love me," The voices of Trunks and Goten said. While being the shortest of the fusion warrior, the same could not be said of his power. Even the normally stoic princess was taken aback.

"I think he favors Trunks more. What do you think, Chi-Chi?" Bulma asks.

"The nose? Yes, the eyes? No. But, my boy's hair definitely wins out," Chi-Chi commented.

"Please don't mention his mane," Rarity whined.

"Alright, and now we have Trunksten!" Pinkie declared.

"Hey! The name's Gotenks!"

"That's way better,"

"Yeah, these for are the ones alright. There's no doubt about it," Master Roshi stated.

"Good work, everyone. We're all one step closer to saving our world. Now, we should go through some trials to determine each of your limits," Twilight stated.

The fusion warriors all glance at each other as Gotenks wangs his finger. "Ah, ah, ah. There's no need for anything like that. We're more than stronger enough as it is,"

"Yeah, I say we go and introduce ourselves to Majin dork right now," Galder said, cracking her knuckles.

"Let's cool it down a bit—Twilight's right. We need to test your power before we go flying off the handle," Scootaloo said.

"And waste time with the boring results we already know. Look, you're all scared. But Buu is nothing! We will bring him back dead!!!" Gotenks said as the others agreed.

"You arrogant little half-pints," Rainbow scolded.

"And I thought Dash had a swelled noggin," Applejack said, earning a glare from the prismatic mare.

"You must curb that boastfulness. We are at a critical juncture that requires no grandstanding!" Princess Luna said firmly.

"Yeah. This is a team effort! We don't make plans unless we all agree!" Scootaloo said.

"Don't have a heart attack," Gotenks dismissed. Ocena's horn began to glow as a dome appeared around the fusions. "Buu's pretty close by. Let's head over there and get this party started," Gotenks declares as they all vanished.

The rest of our heroes stood there in shock as they stared at the vacant space. "Well, that could've gone better," Discord stated.

PreviousChapters Next