• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,231 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,231

PreviousChapters Next
episode 23: In the Belly of the Beast!

[Intro.]

High over the horizon, a long, serpentine-like dragon, Shenron, soars through the skies. Upon his head were the likes of Gohan, Goten, and Trunks enjoying the ride. Moments later, a portal opens. Flying past the dragon, Vegeta, and Piccolo enter the portal first as the trio looks on in awe. Shenron lets out a roar as he follows the two through it. The scenery quickly changes from Earth to Equis.

Celestia was enjoying a cup of tea on her balcony with her sister Luna as Shenron exits the portal in the background. Fluttershy was busy tending to the animals in her sanctuary as Angel bunny frantically points to the dragon above. The yellow pegasus looks up and gasps at the sight. Over in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack hauling in her product before a large gust of wind from Shenron's passing blows her hat off. The farm mare puts down her produce and gives chase. In Ponyville, Pinkie gasps as she hovers in the air while Shenron passes. A moment later, the party mare disappears, leaving behind an outline of smoke. At the carousel boutique, Rarity is struggling on a new line featuring the combat Gi's Spike and Scootaloo wore before Shenron passes by her window. A look of inspiration hit the fashion mare as she quickly stretches something out before running outside. Rainbow Dash was resting on a cloud when she spotted Shenron in the skies. Looking at their destination, Rainbow shot off her perch with her signature sonic rain-boom. The trios of Saiyans leap off the great dragon while landing in front of the castle. There, Twilight is standing at the entrance, waving them over. The rest of the elements of harmony, Piccolo and Vegeta, were there to greet them.

Elsewhere, Dragonlord Ember was walking through a hellish landscape. The silhouette of a massive dragon was reaching toward her. She closes her eyes, only to open them again as Spike looks at her with concern. In a coliseum filled with cheering spectators, Scootaloo walks in with the EAT belt around her waist. Her opponent was a man in a brown and white Gi that sported an afro. She shoots her opponent a confident grin as the two charges one another. A second later, Scootaloo sends her rival out of bounds as two announcers - one blond human and Earth pony of similar features - declare her the winner. High above the castle of friendship, the Great Saiyaman floats above the structure as the sun rises. He smirks as he flies off into the rising sun.

The sunsets as the moon rising over a statue of Goku. Spike and Scootaloo stood there wearing somber expressions at the loss of their beloved mentor. However, the transparent image of Goku puts a reassuring hand on Scootaloo's and Spike's shoulders. They turn around in shock at his appearance. He smiles at his pupils before he fades away, with the two of them chasing after him. They don't get far as several figures cloaked in shadows appear before them. Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten land beside them as they all take combat stances. There was a staredown between the two factions before they collide in an explosion of light. Finally, the ponies and dragons stand next to the Z fighters in front of the School of Friendship. Goku lands between his wife while draping his arm over Gohan's shoulder. They both share wide grins for their friends and family.


[EAT Colosseum - A few minutes earlier - Luna's POV.]

The one known as Kibito had finished his task healed young Scootaloo. Once she was up, my sister inquired more about this Babadi wizard. Naturally, we didn't like what we heard. How could such a malcontent figure breach our planet without our knowing? It speaks to this Babadi's skill in magic and inferiority in ours. But, I held a certain degree of skepticism, especially regarding this Supreme Kai's plan to find Babadi. Has he considered the risk? What good could from intentionally adding in Babadi's objective? And how can he so freely gamble with innocent lives? I speak for many of us here that the Supreme shall receive a tongue lashing he shan't soon forget! But that comes later. The tournament is in disarray. Thankfully, my sister claimed the audience, preventing any widespread confusion and panic. Cadence was discussing with the other world leaders, which task me to deal with the fighters and a certainly irritating champion of the Earth. Somehow, I feel cheated.

"Hey, what kind of tournament are you running here?! My baby girl was practically tortured out here! Where is your rule book?" Hercule stated.

"Rest assured, champion of Earth, the situation is being handled--"

"You call all this standing around handling the situation?!"

I paused for a moment and looked at the fool who had the audacity to curb my speech. My wings flared outward as I spoke. "Curb mine tongue again, and we shall test thine mettle against my own. Welp!" The champion of Earth was rightly cowed. While the old tongue has faded from modern times, it is good for striking fear in others. And the champion of Earth was delightfully cowed.

"Dad! I'm fine. You know this tournament has the best medicine. Internal bleeding is a thing of the past now," Young Videl said.

"Uh, yes, but that doesn't give the psychos a reason to act out their sick fantasy. Obviously, those group of fighters was up to no good," Hercule said, clearing his throat.

Loyalty leans into Genersoirty's ears. "This guy's worst than Blueblood..."

"He's a close second, darling," Rarity said.

"In case you weren't paying attention, the princess sent those group of fighters after those creeps," Scootaloo said.

"Hmph, you know, I expected more from you. But that performance was disappointing. You should've known that being the champ puts a target n your back. But you wanted to overcompensate and compete in the preliminaries. Treat this recent mishap as a lesson for the dangers of hubris. It's unbecoming of a champion," Hercule said, crossing his arms and nodding his head.

Young Scootaloo appeared frozen like a statue. Her only movement came from her eyes that twitch at a rapid pace. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle thankfully pulled their friend away. "The Earth champion does raise a good point," Iron Hoof stated, only for Scootaloo to whirl back toward the minotaur king. "He is right about those two stallions. they were clearly not here for the tournament,"

"What do you suggest we do, father?" Cloven Hoof asks.

Iron Hoof hefted his big weapon on his shoulder. "Fear not, son. We saw the ambassador leave. I suspect the matter will end shortly,"

As soon as he said that, Goku and the others had returned in a blink of an eye. Truly, an amazing ability. However, the looks upon their features told the story. The mission bore sour fruit. Young Gohn was the first to react. "Dad! You're back. Is it over?"

"Eh, not exactly. Where's Twilight?" Sir Goku asked.

"I'm right here, Goku. But what do you mean 'not exactly?'" Young Twilight asks.

"Babidi managed to elude us. We've returned to enlist your expertise in magic, Twilight," Supreme Kai said.

"So you endangered the lives of my subject and the participates here for nothing!" I seethed. "From your actions, I scarcely believe you are worthy of your title,"

"The Supreme is more than worthy, and he doesn't have to explain himself to the likes of ignorant mortals!" Kibito stated.

"He does when he risks the life of my sister buster!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Alright, let's all calm down," Young Twilight said. "Now, what do you need me to do?"

"Being the element of magic, can you sense magical signatures?" The Kai asked. It irked me that this being was so well-informed about us. Nevertheless, Twilight nodded. "We need you to try and find Babidi's. It might prove difficult since I've no doubt he shielded himself. But, if you can sense even the smallest amount of malicious magic, then that is where we'll find him,"

"Ok, but Princess Luna, could you assist me? With your magic boosting my own, this idea might work," Twilight asked of me, holding out her hands.

I walked over to the young mage and placed my hand upon hers. "At your discretion, Twilight,"

As out two horn alit with magic, I overheard honesty. "Ya don't have to worry none. The princess will find the varmint Babidi faster than a rodeo clown sprinting from a--"

The spell was interrupted as Honesty collapsed to the ground. It appeared difficult for the young mare to breathe. I, too, felt a wave of dizziness befell my person. But, the effects were worse for Honesty as she shivers on the ground."APPLEJACK!!!" Young Applebloom exclaim, coming to her sister's side. "What happen!? Say something!"

"Ah *panting* don't know...!"

Kindness leans down to measure Honesty's temperature. "She doesn't have a fever, but she looks pale. It's like a wave of fatigue--" Kindness couldn't finish her assessment as she fell to the ground as well. Discord was by her side in an instant.

A thud from behind and an exclamation from Young Sweetie told me that Genesority had fallen ill. "Rarity!!!"

The next to fall was Loyalty and Laughter. "Pinkie, Rainbow!!!" Scootaloo shouted.

The dizziness from earlier increased for me as well. I nearly stumbled on my hooves had our niece Cadance not steady my frame. "What's happening?" Cadence exclaimed in concern.

Finally, the last to all was the bearer of Magic. "Girls! What's--"

My sister came flying down from the booth. However, upon touching the ground, she trips and stumbles. A sight I'd never thought possible given Celestia's years in training for proper posture. Murmurs of concern rang out from the spectators. Sir Goku was there to aid her as we locked eyes. At that moment, we knew what was wrong. "...The elements...!" Sister stated, "Something is attacking the elements!"

"...No...!" Twilight's voice was barely above a whisper. "It's not just the elements; it's the tree itself!!!"

"It must be Babidi. I'm certain of it. Kibito! Takes us to this tree!" Supreme Kai said.

"We're coming too!" Young Twilight stated. She and the girls return to their hooves, albeit rather shakily.

"Are you girls sure?" Our niece asks. "You look like you need a rest,"

Young Twilight shook her head and hardened her resolve. "No. If worse comes to worst, then we might need the elements right then and there,"

"Come quickly; this may be our last chance," Supreme stated.

The elements and the rest of sir Goku's commodity vanished with The Kai and Kibito. I can only hope it is not too late. "Hello, excuse me!" The Earth champion asked. "Just what kind of trick did you pull with my daughter!?" I gave n response save for a simple flare of my wing. "Uh, if you don't mind my asking, your highness,"


[Tree of Harmony.]


Our heroes appear at the mouth of the cave, housing the Tree of Harmony. The girls took a few wary steps inside. Pinkie was the first to react as her mane and tail deflated. Applejack and Rainbow both were trembling in anger while Rarity and Fluttershy gasp and covered their mouths. Twilight's mane became upheaval and plagued with split ends. She took two steps forward before falling to her knees. Across from them stood Dabura, Rotten, and Spoiled, all of which were wearing self-satisfied grins at their reactions. The Z warriors went on guard as the demon king took a mocking bow to our heroes. "Aw, you came just as expected. So, is the new furnishing to your liking, princess?"

"W-what did you do?!" Twilight whispered out.

Dabura tilts his head to the side in a knowing manner. "Come now, you can see for yourself. Honestly, you should've expected this outcome when you leave such powerful relics unguarded. Then again, I suppose you thought this forest would be enough of a deterrent. I'm happy I proved you wrong,"

'B-but, without the tree, the Everfree forest will grow out of control into populated settlements!"

"Uh, duh, that's the point," Rotten stated.

"And she's the head mare of a whole school," Spoiled added.

"Why would you expose yourself like this so quickly, Dabura?" Supreme Kai asked.

"Simply put, the master has decided to make his claim on the universe. To do this, we had to see the best this planet had to offer. And I can tell you that so far, I am not impressed!"

"That makes two of us!" Spike exclaimed.

In an instant, Spike launches at the demon king. Rotten and Spoiled rush in to head the dragon off. However, as they got closer, Scootaloo appears before Rotten while Gohan does the same for Spoiled. Scootaloo scores a backhand on the larger pegasus while Gohan thrust his leg out and connects with Spoiled's stomach. Both stallions are knocked back as Spike continues unimpeded. Dabura remains still as Spike brings up his claws. However, Dabura vanishes from his position. He reappears in front of Kibito with his right-hand inches away from his face. Kibito stared on in complete shock, unable to react as the Ki fires in Dabura's hand. Every gasp out in horror as Kibito was instantly vaporized. Vegeta was the first to recover as he throws a left hook. But Dabura leaps into the air and turns his sights on Fluttershy. The timid mare was still in shock as the demon king summons his blade and brings it down. Thankfully, Discord conjures a barrier made of bubblegum around her. The blade, much to Dabura's surprise, rebounds off his target. Annoyed, the demon king turns to the irate Spirit of chaos. Scoffing at his enemy, Dabura hacks a spit wad onto Discord's chest. The draconequus recoils in disgust.

"Urgh! You're completely detestable!!!" Discord said.

"Oh no! get it off quickly!!!" Supreme Kai exclaimed.

"While I share in your-- huh?' Discord suddenly felt his body stiffen as the wad of spit began to spread across his body. "...Petrification...!" Discord tried to snap his talon hand, but the process had already reached his neck.

"DISCORD!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed, rushing over to her friend, but it was too late. Discord had been turned to stone once again. And Fluttershy knew that without the elements, there was no reversing it. She had no time to lament as Dabura spat a wad upon her as well. "Ah!!!"

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" The girls exclaimed, but they too shared her fate as Dabura spat upon them in rapid succession.

The Z fighters watched in horror as all the girls shared Discord's fate. Piccolo attacked next as he stretches his arms toward the demon king. However, Dabura shifts to the side as his blade reappears and slices the arm clean off. Piccolo howls in pain as Dabura took advantage and spits on him as well. "Piccolo!!!" Gohan exclaimed, rushing in to help the Nameikan warrior. Sadly, Spoiled recovers and launches a ki blast the size of a beach ball at him.

"Gohan! Watch out!" Videl called out.

Gohan turns around in time to catch the attack between his palms. However, he was pushed back against the wall. He gritted his teeth in frustration as he pushes the blast upwards to the roof of the cave. The cavern's roof was blown to pieces as several bits of debris began to fall. The remaining Z warriors were forced to dodge the rocks while protecting the statutes of their friends. Scootaloo jumps back from her grapple lock with Rotten as both stallions regroup with the demon king. Dabura smiles down at our heroes as they hovered in the air. "If this is the best resistance you can muster, then taking the universe will be a simple matter. Follow us if you dare to face the true horrors that await you!" and with that final taunt, Dabura and the two stallions flew off into the distance.

A somber air of defeat filled the now destroyed cave. "That's two for two. Any more supreme blunders you would like to commit?" Crystal asked sarcastically.

"...Forgive me. I should've warned you about Dabura's abilities..." Supreme hung his head in shame.

Spike was on him in an instant. Appearing in his face and hoisting up by his shirt. Pure rage sparkling in the drake's eyes as he spoke. "You've been making a lot of calls that we're paying for instead. Now my friends are stuck as garden gnomes with no way to change them back!!!" Every word spoke had a wisp of emerald flame behind it.

"Spike. Spike! Relax, we can take them back to the princesses. I'm sure they have a way to free them," Ember said, putting a placating hand on his shoulder, but Spie shrugs her off.

"The only thing that can free besides the elements is sitting right there!" Spike said, pointing to the entombed Discord.

"Perhaps hope isn't lost," Shade stated. "Spells such as this require a focal point. Either from an object or the caster themselves, to maintain it,"

"That is correct. In this case, we must end Dabura's life. Now I would appreciate it if you release me so that we may find them," Supreme kai said. Spike snorts out a plume of smoke before complying and taking off. Ember sends the supreme Kai an apologetic look before following him. Vegeta, crystal, and Shade follow soon after.

"I'm sorry about your friend," Goku said.

"...Kibito knew the risk, but thank you. we won't let his death be in vain!" Supreme Kai said, taking off with the others.

"Are we really going to leave them here?" Gohan asks.

"Don't worry, I'll inform the princesses of what happened," Videl said.

Scootaloo arches a brow at this. "You're not coming with us?"

Videl sighs as she looks at the statues. "Let's be honest; I'm useless against these guys. I'll only be slowing you all down," Videl walks up to Gohan and bumps her fist against his chest. "But I have faith you, Gohan. You did beat Cell, after all. So go and be a hero again,"

Gohan smirks and gives her a thumbs up. "look after them, Videl. We'll be back before you know it,"

Gohan joins his father in the air, leaving cScootaloo and Videl behind. Videl noted that the orange pegasus was smiling at her in a particular fashion. "What?" Videl asks.

"Nothing," Scootaloo responded quickly. "Just considering some things," With that said, Scootaloo flies off as well.


The flight went far toward the frozen North, where large mountains peak resides. The snowfall was heavy, and the wind made visibility difficult. Thankfully, or intentionally, Dabura's group stay in the line of sight while maintaining a good distance ahead. They flew down into an opening in the peak as our heroes followed. It was there that Shade shudders, not from the chill, but the ambient amount of dark magic. "This place. Dark magic lingers here. It's old, a relic of a bygone era that deals with death,"

"Then I'd say Babidi chose the perfect location for his grave," Vegeta stated.

"No, he has chosen the lair of Grogar,"

"Save you superstitious prattling. Grogar's be gone for centuries. He might as well be a myth," Crystal stated.

"Any more than the legends and rumors surrounding us? Or, maybe you still doubt that visitors among the stars exist?" Shade gestures to Goku and the others.

"You would be surprised how often myth and legends hold truths to them. Be on guard! Babidi may yet still hold the advantage if he's brought us to this location," Supreme Kai said. Our heroes ventured further into the cave of the mountain. There was a path that leads to a sharp dropoff deeper inside. Floating down into the darkness seemed to stretch on for miles until our heroes reached the bottom. There, a glint from metallic protrusion caught everyone's eye. The symbol for Majin was displayed prominently on the face of the cone. "Here it is, Babidi's ship,"

"It took long enough," Vegeta said in annoyance.

"Let's get this over with and destroy this thing," Spike said, charging his ki.

"No, you mustn't! A shock such as that could inadvertently free Majin Buu," As the Supreme kai spoke, the door to the ship opens with a loud hiss. The familiar sight of Gera stepping out made Gohan and Scootaloo bristle with anger.

"Good evening, and welcome to Babidi's ship. I will be your hostess-- Dr. Gera, at your service. Although..." Gera smirks at Goku, Gohan, and Scootaloo while giving them a wave. "I am already acquainted with some of you,"

"What are you doing here?!" Scootaloo demanded.

Gera tilts her head in confusion. "Did you not hear what I just said?"

"You two know her?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, I suppose it's no surprise you wound her up and under Babidi's control!" Gohan seethed. "She apart of the red ribbon army and tried to kill us with some androids back on Earth!"

"You mean there were more of those pathetic tin cans," Vegeta stated.

"Well, there were, but Gohan and Scootaloo here handled them admirably. You would be proud, Son Goku. And I see you got rid of the dead weight,"

Scootaloo knew who she was referring to and went to rush her, but Goku stops her. "So, you join up with Babidi to fulfill your old master's wish. It's a shame you can't seem to break free of being a puppet to someone else's will,"

"Rest assured, that for all of Doctor Gero's brilliance, he couldn't see past his obsession. Thus, making him a fool. As for my new role, I will become clear later, but the choice to join was my own," Gera claps her hand and put on an exciting smile. "Now, shall we?"

Our heroes didn't know what to make of the woman in from of them until Supreme Kai spoke. "We will have to abide by Babidi's rules for the moment,"

"Well, it would seem rude not to accept his offer since he's rolling out the red carpet for us," Goku said, taking the first steps inside as Gera lead the way. He was quickly followed by his son and Scootaloo and the rest. The halls of the ship were tinted in an eerie blue color. Our heroes began walking through the cylinder hallways that were barren of any personnel.

"This ship isn't much to behold. I've seen rock formations in the Dragonlands look better," Ember said.

"Maybe Babidi doesn't have the funds for an interior decorator?" Scootaloo said. "Hey, look, there's another door,"

"While not aesthetically pleasing, this ship is a technological marvel. Look at this," Gera commented as she stops in front of another door.



"Here are the schematics of the ship. As you can see, it is massive in size, taking up most of the subterranean space of the mountain without compromising its structural integrity. It's quite the feat in terms of magic. The entire ship just blended into blended seamlessly with the mountain. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you'd come inside. And-- Hey!!"

The z warriors stepped around Gera and inside to a large dome-like room. The same platform from earlier sat in the middle of the room. Once they were all inside, the door behind them sealed shut. "Do you all notice anything?" Crystal asked. "Such as the lack of windows and an airtight sealed door behind us, making this the perfect room for poison death trap!"

"Wow, I didn't think you cared about us, Crystal," Gohan said.

"Oh, I don't. Poison gases don't affect changeling biology. I'm just noting it's something I would do in a room like this,"

"An excellent idea, my dear, but a bit counterproductive to my current plans..." Babidi's voice said. "You see, you and that bothersome Kai have accepted my invitation to my humble abode. So, as the gracious host that I am, I will tell you what's going to happen. You are here on level one of my space ship. And to progress, you must defeat each fighter I have at my disposal. But keep in mind, every blow you receive transfers your energy to Majin Buu. It's so deliciously ironic! In your attempt to stop me, you will aid in my plans. Now you may be familiar with two of these fighters,"

The panel opens, and Scootaloo instantly snarls. Rotten and Spoiled stepped off the platform with a third fighter. They regarded with a smug indifference as they spoke. "Well, well, we meet again, Dodo," Rotten stated.

"It's so nice of you to donate to our cause again," Spoiled added.

"Hmm, I was hoping Dabur was wrong when he said this was the force the Supreme Kai was meager. But, it seems I was destined for disappointment,"

"Pui-Pui!" Supreme Kai said darkly. "It seems Babidi is sparing no expense if they are resulting in you already.

"Surely, you must be joking. These buffoons are some of Babidi's prizefighter?" Vegeta laughed.

"Yeah, I was expecting something fiercer," Ember said.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have some dragons in there, would you?" Spike asked.

"Why you!!!" Rotten grunted out.

"Rotten and Spoiled are mine. You all decide what to do with the chump in the spandex!" Scootaloo said, stepping forward.

"How about a game of rock paper scissors to decide who goes next?" Goku suggests.

Following his suggestion, our heroes formed a circle, leaving the Supreme Kai bewildered at the impromptu game. The game didn't last as it had three turns with everyone tieing with the first two turns. However, Vegeta won on the last turn with scissors as everyone else chose rock. "Wonderful, now maybe things won't be so dull,"

"You all can't be serious! You want to take turns fighting?" Supreme kai stated in disbelief.

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Goku said.

"This is not a game. Pui-Pui is one of Babidi's finest warriors. We will need no less than our combine might to win!!!"

Pui-Pui chuckles in amusement at the situation. "I do believe I am being underestimated. That kind of arrogance will get you killed..." Pui-Pui vanished from sight and began jumping across the room. "If you are foolhardy enough to do that, then you are in for quite a shock..." Jumping again, he made several poses before landing back in front of the group. "Releasing our goal will be that much easier thanks to your hubris. After, when you fight with Pui-Pui, death is a certainty!!!"

"Babidi didn't investigate either planet very well, did he? If he did, then he'd know the strongest fighter alive is right before him," Vegeta said confidently.

"Ha. Check out the mouth on that ape!" Rotten mocked. "You as deluded as the Dodoo here if you believe that!"

"I'd be less worried about Vegeta and more worried about me!" Scootaloo said.

"Hurry up and clear out the trash so that I can end this moron's life!" Vegeta said.

Scootaloo said nothing as she remained perfectly still. Rotten and Spoiled smirked as they took a step forward. In that instant, Scootaloo was standing over Rotten's frame with her fist still in a striking position. Rotten laid sprawled out on the grunting in pain from her sudden attack. Spoiled blinks in surprise before he throws a punch at her head. Scootaloo tilts back and pulls his arm past her to bring her knee into his stomach. Scootaloo backs off as both stallions struggle to their hooves. They both sneered at the orange mare before charging at her. Scootaloo met their charge and clothesline Spoiled by his neck, causing his head to whip harshly to the ground. Rotten looks confused before Scooaloo flips behind him and kicks the side of his head. The force was enough to send the large stallions spinning back toward his partner. Scootaloo broke into a sprint while shouting out a warcry.

She rained down a flurry of punches and kicks that both stallions struggled to defend against. In fact, despite the two-on-one advantage they had, Scootaloo was pushing them back. She slams her knee into Rotten's jaw, flinging the stallion's head to the ground once more. Spoiled Brat switched tactic at the moment and fires a continuous beam at Scootaloo. Scootaloo catches the beam with her hands, but Spoiled was pouring everything he had into his attack. Rotten quickly joins him and fires a beam of his own. For a moment, Scotaloo was pushed back as Rotten stood back up. However, she plants her hooves and first a beam as well. Her attack quickly overtook the combined efforts of Spoiled and Rotten and exploded in their faces. A cloud of thick smog blanketed the room as Scootaloo waited. Scootaloo saw a blur of movement and felt a presence behind her before two massive arms wrapped around her form. Rotten suffered some damage from her last attack as he grins down at her.

"Feeling a case of deja vu?" Rotten asked.

"You're about to in a second!!!" Spoiled finished, bursting from the smoke with the same device they used on her earlier.

Scootaloo merely rolled her eyes as her aura flares out. Her movements weren't restricted this time, and she was ready to finish this fight. As Spoiled came close, Scootaloo throws out a scissor kick. The first kick knocks the device away while the second one connects with Spoiled's muzzle. Spoiled was sent flying back to the opposite side of the room while crashing hard enough into the wall to leave an indention. Rotten tried increasing the pressure on his grapple, but Scootaloo bends her knees and jumps straight up. Rotten's head collides with the ceiling, which breaks his hold. Taking advantage, Scootaloo flies behind Rooten and kicks him in his spine, sending him crashing into Spoiled, as she crushed the device under her hoof. Rotten was slow to free himself from the wall while Spoiled fell to his knees. Both stallions were panting heavily and bleeding from their muzzle. Scootaloo regarded them both with cold indifference as she crossed her arms.

"Is that it?" Scootaloo said in disappointment. "This is all you two have to show for selling your souls?"

"Shut up!" Spoiled said.

"You're not better than us!!" Rotten said.

Scootaloo merely shakes her head. "You don't get it. I've been better than you way before I became champion. All you two ever did was bully ponies so that you would feel superior to everyone else. You never worked for anything, and you never bothered to change your attitudes. It was a joke to think you were a threat. Honestly, I feel sorry for you both. Fighting you is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, so why don't you give up and save yourselves more embarrassment!"

"You think a couple of lucky hits means you're superior!?" Spoiled said in a strained voice.

"We've always been better! No creature can compete with us! Not you, not all those hicks in Ponyville, or even those freaks behind you. We're stronger than every stupid single creature on this planet! And-- Urgh!?!?" Roten stops in his tirade as an intense pain grips his head. The insignia on his head started to flash red as his body bulged out irregularly.

"What's happening?!" Gohan exclaimed.

"it's Babidi's magic," Gera noted, gaining everyone's attention. "Someone said something they shouldn't have,"

Pui-Pui folds his arms and huckles at this development. "Indeed. It would seem you two forgot who it is that's in charge,"

Rotten's body continues to morph as he groaned out in pain. The sinister chuckle of Babidi went off in the room as the stallion implodes. spoiled fell on his back in pure horror before shifting in a beggar's position. "Uh-uh-uh, please forgive me, master. I was caught in the moment. No one is better than you,"

"I'm afraid it's far too late for that. After that abysmal display, I cannot allow you to bring shame to me anymore. Then again, I was planning on doing this somewhere down the road," Babidi said.

"Please, I can-- AA-ARGH-UUUUH!!!" The same process happened to Spoiled Brat as well. The stallion tried to fight it, but he could do little more than reach out to Scootaloo for help.

"No!!!" Scootaloo shouted, running toward Spoiled in vain. She barely made three steps before Spoiled explode where he stood as well. Scootaloo and the Z warrior stood in abject horror at the actions of Babidi against his pawns.

PreviousChapters Next