• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,218 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,218

PreviousChapters Next
episode 41: Extinction Event!

(New Intro!)


Amidst a torn and broken landscape, Goku proceeds to walk forward with a fierce look of determination on his features. Image of his latest battles flashes above before he transforms into a Super Saiyan. Spike lands beside his master. The top portion of his Gi is gone to allow two new sets of wings to expand from his back. He is noticeably taller and more muscular than before. Images of the remaining dragons and Ember roll by in Spike's mind while his aura flares. It is now green with a shimmering gold outline. On Goku's left, an alicorn sharing some aspect of Scootaloo's features lands. She is as tall as Princess Celestia with a vibrant wingspan as long as Spike's. Flashes of the elements having a slumber party with the crusaders appear. Her aura flared out, and her magic as the trio came to a stop. The trio glare into a haze as Majin Buu emerges with Cozy sitting on his shoulder and several shadow figures behind them.

On The Supreme Kai planet, Gohan vigorously trains with the Z sword under the watchful eyes of Kibito and Supreme Kai. However, the sword begins to emit a bright light before the appearance of an Elder Supreme kai shocks the group. He holds his hand towards the boy as Gohan releases a bellow while his aura towers into the sky. Back on Equis, Chrysalis scoffs at the new Changeling kingdom as she starts to turn away. However, Ocellus grabs her hand and pleads with the former queen. The minor nymph points to the ominous aura in the distance. Chrysalis's features soften for a moment before she sighs and flies off. Sombra holds a box containing stone fragments from somewhere else while he stares at them. A hand grips his shoulder as he turns to his wife and daughter. He hugs them before his loving smile turns stoic at the Glow over the horizon. He breaks the hug and flies over to it.

Sombra and Chrysalis land next to Goku's group as they power up. The shadows behind Buu begin to morph into a slender shape as it smiles sinisterly at our assembled heroes with red eyes. It crosses its arms as its clothes flowing in the wind with the prominent Majin insignia upon its belt shines. However, several shadows from behind our heroes as well. The first is a boy sporting a cocky smile before a golden aura forms around him. Next to him were various other creatures native to Equis. Finally, another figure with spiky hair floats to meet the other shadow. The sparkle of its earrings catches the light as the opposing forces face each other. Buu made silly gestures with his tongue while Cozy flashed a cute smile before it turned manic. Goku narrows his eyes but sports a confident smile as he becomes a Super Saiyan 3 and leads the charge.


[Hyberbolic Time Chamber - Third Person POV.]

"Alright, Buu, you wanted a fight? I hope you won't come to regret it," Gotenks taunted.

"Are you still talking?" Buu asks impatiently.

"Well then, how about I show you something cool!" Gotenks raises his finger above his head and gathers his energy. He traces a perfect circle above his head, forming a ring of Ki energy. "Galatic Donut!" He launches his attack as the ring hovers around Buu. The Majin looks at the attack frantically while Gotenks spaces out his fist and slams them together. Instantaneously, the attack ensnarls Buu's upper torso. The pink terror begins screaming in pain as the attacks threaten to bifurcate him. "So, have I met your expectations?"

"Mister Buu!!!

Buu's screaming continued before suddenly stopping. He looks at Gotenks surprised expression with a smirk. "Watch this!" Right before everyone's eyes, Majin Buu burst from Gotenks' attack. Buu stands still, brushing off the lingering energy from his person. He turns to Gotenks and smirks before launching himself at the fused boy. Gotenks flinches as Buu stops mere inches from his face. Buu's normally stoic visage morphs into a manic smile. Moments later, Gotenks felt a fist connect with his chin. The fused Saiyan flew into the sky as Buu gave chase. Using his elastic abilities again, Buu kicks Gotenks in the stomach. Then, Buu wraps it around Gotenks' waist. He twists his body, dragging Gotenks with his limb, and slams him back to the ground. Buu was far from done as he reels himself into Gotenks' face. The young Saiyan flails in Buu's grip, nursing a bloody nose, while Buu smiles sadistically. Finally, Buu looks to our heroes and whips Gotenks into them. Thankfully, Celestia and Luna were quick to respond and caught Gotenks in their magic.

"Ow!!! That jerk!" Gotenks whined.

"Are you okay?" Ocella asks.

"The princess set Gotenks down as he wipes his knows. "I'm fine. It was a lucky shot,"

"A shot that has led to you suffering damage. Now the creature has the advantage," Luna stated.

"She's right. Either you get your to act together. Or, I'm calling this whole thing off!" Scootaloo said sternly.

Gotenks nods his head as he turns back to Makin Buu. "Aw, man, I wanted to drag this out a little longer. It's a shame for you, Majin Buu. But, don't worry, I'll make sure you go out with a bang!" Gotenks crosses his arms against his chest. "Super Ghost Kamakaze Attack!!! Gotneks took a big breath and blew a large white glob. Piccolo noted that it resembled a spirit like in the otherworld. However, the spirit-like attack began to take form. Two arms sprouted from its side. Those same arms pulled its head from the torso. The ghost was a mirror image of Gotenks save for the pale white color tone and ghostly tail. Gotenks flashes a cocky smile that his ghost mirrors. "Take him down, ghost,"

The ghost shot forward toward Buu. Buu knocks the childish attack to the side with a sneer. However, Buu's expression morphed into pain from a sudden detonation. Everyone besides Gotenks had their jaws wide open. Buu's body adorns several scorch marks and mangled flesh. He moaned in real pain for a time before he healed himself. Buu was visibly angry while Gotenks prepared far more ghosts this time. Ten in total. Majin Buu eyes the apparitions cautiously while flying in the air. Gotenks attack was readily, but it was still the machinations of a child. Buu immediately turns around to utilize his stretch limb again. The suddenness of the attack threw the ghost off guard. The blow caused one spirit to collide with two others, resulting in their detonation. The momentary distraction allowed Buu to fire two Ki blasts at another pair of ghosts. Thus, destroy them as well. Gotenks growled at this while giving his clones a new signal. Buu looked confused when the attack stopped chasing him. Buu saw the clones huddled together while murmuring something. Buu's curiosity got the better of him at the mention of candy. However, the moment Buu got closer, the ghosts jumped him with an explosive hug. The aftermath was an ugly sight to behold. The detonation morphed Buu's body like burnt rubber. Both of his arms were missing, along with half of his face. The right out bulged out of its socket while multiple burn marks adorned his torso.

"Haha. Alright! Time to finish him off!" Gotenks order. The last ghost flew directly into Buu's gullet before engulfing him in a massive detonation. Several pieces of pink flesh fell to the ground as Cozy wailed in dismay.

"Well, I'll be a rooster in a fox den. He pulled it off," Applebloom said.

"So, it's over now?" Sweetie asks.

"Not yet..." Piccolo said, eying one of the bits of flesh with contempt.

"M-Mister Buu!!!" Cozy flew to one of the smoldering pieces with hesitance. Tears welled up in her eyes while she glared at Gotenks. "You idiot!! Look at what you did-- Eep!!" A blast of Ki destroyed the remains of flesh in front of Cozy. She turned to see Piccolo's arm outstretched.

"Everyone destroy the remains. We'll ensure Buu cannot come back from this,"

"You can't do that!" Cozy flew up to Piccolo and began beating his chest. The Namekian cast the filly an annoyed look before tossing her to the princesses. Twilight caught Cozy in her kinetic hold; a deep frown focused on the filly while she struggled. "You! Let me go!!!"

"Geez, what's her problem?" Smolder asks.

"Who knows," Gallus said.

"I am very disappointed in you, Cozy. You had to have known that aligning yourself with such a monster would spell trouble for you. Why would you betray everything I taught you about friendship!"

"I didn't betray anything! I took your lessons to heart and pushed past them. Mister Buu was the ultimate friend! What you never understood is that friendship is power. The more friends you have, the more influence you gain. But, Mister Buu was worth a million of your lessons. He's the only friend I need!!!"

Twilight recoils in shock before a flash of hurt takes hold. The three older princesses could only shake their heads. "Then, we can take your words and actions as treason against Equestria," Luna spat.

"Don't let her words get to you, Twilight. Cozy chose this," Cadence said gently.

"Indeed. Your duty as a teacher is to guide your protege as best as possible. The sting of watching your pupil stray from the path will always hurt. But, you cannot allow one failure to sully your heart," Celestia comforts, hugging her formal pupil.

Twilight nods in agreement before sighing. "At least this madness is over..."

As if in response to Twilight's word, the smoke flowing from Buu's ashes morphed into a cloud. Several gasps of horror and disbelief rang out. Moments later, Buu returns as good as new while wearing a sinister smile. "It's just like his fight with Vegeta!" Piccolo growled.

"B-B-but, he was nothing but ash! Not even Sombra could bring himself back from that!" Cadence exclaimed.

"P-princess!" Twilight squeaks softly. It wasn't the usual adorable squeak that the ponies were known for; it was one out of fear and uncertainty. These feelings only compounded in the Equestrians when their elder princess had the same look of fear.

"S-steel yourself, sister! We mustn't lose heart," Luna whispered. Although, she could not hide the nervousness in her tone.

Celestia took a calming breath as she turned to her fellow princesses. "And we shall not! Gotenks attacks are proving effective to a degree. It is more apparent than ever that sealing Buu is our only option!"

"It won't work," The princesses glared at the little filly. "Mister Buu keeps on getting stronger and stronger. I doubt anypony, but I can stop him,"

"Forget her! Gotenks! Use one of your ghosts again. We'll be ready with the spell this time!" Twilight shouted.

Gotenks pauses briefly before a look of panic appears on his face. "I can't! I'm trying hard, but nothing is coming out!"

"Tch. Alright, kids. Fuse up! We're going with plan B!" Scootaloo shouted.

*BOOM*

Before anyone could react, an explosion rings out. The entrance to the time chamber was no longer there. Horror and confusion etched itched itself on the occupants' features. The collective gazes all landed on Piccolo, standing still with a stoic visage, and hand sparkling with Ki energy. "Plan B initiated,"

No one could phantom the intent behind Piccolo's words until a horrifying realization manifests. "You trapped in here...!" Celestia whispered, but the words spoke volumes.

"Yes, I did,"

"ART THOU MAD!?" Luna shrieks in her royal Canterlot voice and older dialect.

"I am very sane. Blowing up the doorway effectively sealed us in this dimension," Turning to Buu, who was looking at Piccolo in confusion as well, Piccolo spoke. "I suppose you could kill us all for revenge, but then you'd be all alone,"

"Don't you dare take any sort of pleasure from this!" Luna spat. "You've doomed us to a slow and agonizing death. We have no food or water! There is nothing here! Even banishment to the moon was kinder than this! And what of our duties? You've stranded all of the Equestrian royalty here!!!"

"Not only that. But, you forced that outside into believing we have failed. They'll suffer heartache for nothing!" Celestia stated.

"And here I believed you were ready to do whatever it took to save your world,"

"But, we had a plan!" Twilight spoke up. "The spell would've worked. The others didn't even fight yet!"

"And what about the foals!? You can't doom them to this fate!" Cadence argued.

Piccolo remained as static as ever while looking over to the juniors. All of them looked hurt and frightened at the thought of their imprisonment. "Don't give me that look. Did you all honestly believe saving the world would come without a cost? You made your choice the moment you all agreed to step inside,"

"But, what about my family?" Applebloom stated.

"My sister! My parents. All of our families!" Sweetie Belle added desperately.

"We are cut off from the outside entirely. No letters. No videos. Nothing!" Piccolo added.

"No, you're lying!" Majin Buu said. The look of shock from Buu surprised everyone else. "What ice cream, cakes, and candies?"

"You will find none that in here,"

"And you all think Mister Buu is the monster!?" Cozy Glow shrieks.

"Piccolo! Why'd you go and do a dumb thing like that?" Gotenks said.

"It was the only way. You said you were out of strength--"

"No, you big dummy! I only said that to make everything more dramatic. I was about to show off my secret technique. Then you destroyed our only way out!"

There was a long pregnant pause as the Equians and Piccolo stared at the Saiyan boy in disbelief. "You what!?!?" Everyone shouted.

Scootaloo had enough. She marched behind Gotenks and picked him up by his collar. "You mean to tell me you had more power. And, you didn't use it because of dramatics?" She hissed.

All of Gotenks anger at Piccolo seem to vanish and replace itself with concern. "Um, did it work?"

"..." Scootaloo said nothing. And that's what unnerved Gotenks the most. She didn't yell or scream. She merely maintained a scorching glare.

"H-Hey. I swear I was going to use it. But, Piccolo, blow the doors!"

That glare found itself back at Piccolo. Even the Namekian flinched slightly at it. 'Geez, Piccolo, don't you think you scared everyone enough?'

"Who is a voice in my head?" Yona asks.

'Good timing, Dende,' Piccolo responds Telepathically. 'Everyone relax and speak with your thoughts. We don't want to alert Buu,'

'The Earth's Guardian?' Cadence asks.

'How are you speaking with us?' Celestia asks.

'A Namekians abilities are exceptional. Especially those we share a strong bond with, even at vast distances,' Dende explains.

'But, we're trapped in another dimension! How can simple telepathy pierce through the veil?' Twilight asks frantically.

'Well, until Piccolo blew it up, the time chamber is a doorway separating us. So I don't have to strain myself. But, we got the signal. We're preparing the Dragonballs as we speak to wish you all out of there,'

'That's a relief,' Gallus said.

"Yeah. Can you imagine what my parents would do if I missed curfew?' Sandbar jokes.

'You did not think it important to inform us?' Luna said sharply.

'Majin Buu continues to be an unknown to us. Most notably, his ability to sense Ki and his recent transformation. I didn't want to risk anything on chance. So, I left you all in the dark if Buu could read minds,' Everyone turns to Buu, watching as he walks away from them in shock. 'At least we don't need to worry about him eavesdropping,'

'But, what about Cozy Glow?' Ocellus asks.

'Yeah, what do we do with her?' Silverstream asks.

'Since she is Buu's collaborator, her punishment shall be steep,' Celestia said.

'Well, since she Buu's friend. I say we leave her right here,' Smolder stated.

'No, that's too cruel,' Scootaloo said.

'Yeah, all she needs is a good hide tanning to set her straight,' Applebloom stated.

'And, an extended time out,' Sweetie Belle added.

'Whatever we decide, I am sure her parents will - Wait! - What's Buu doing?'

"I want candy. I want it now..." Buu mutters as he comes to a stop. The area around began to warp and shift from the presence of his Ki. "LET ME OOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" Once again, the time chamber changes. The sky went from an average forecast to a whirlwind hurricane. Heavy gusts of wind blew our heroes back while Buu continued to scream. Cozy Glow clung desperately to Buu's lead while covering her ears. Then, Buu's mouth extends to absurd proportions. His amplified screams manage to punch a hole into space. The storm settles down with Buu's newfound confusion while peering into the hole.

It did not take Piccolo long to deduce what was happening. "No, he's going to escape!" And sure enough, Majin Buu did just that. He stretched his body like many times before as he funneled himself through the hole. Our heroes watched in disbelief as Buu defied all logic and escaped with Cozy Glow. "They're gone. No!"

"H-He ripped a hole through dimensions..." Twilight squeaks, falling to her knees.

"What? but what does that mean!?" Gotenks asks.

"He's back on Earth with everyone else...!" Scootaloo said with a vacant look of horror.


[The Lookout - A ew moments earlier - Spike's POV.]


A violent tremor rocked the lookout from the corridors. "What the hay was that!?" Diamond exclaimed.

"It was an explosion!" Silverspoon said.

"That came from the time chamber," Mr. Popo said.

"That was an explosion. You don't think..." Yamcha trailed.

"Piccolo must've destroyed the doors to the time chamber," Master Roshi finished. "I can only imagine that Majin Buu must've been winning for him to resort to that,"

"So, my baby boy is trapped in there with Buu!?" Chi-Chi exclaimed.

"We got to get them out!" Bulma said in a panic.

"It's only for the time being. I'm still able to communicate with Piccolo. He wants us to gather the Dragonballs and wish them out. Luckily, we have them here right now,"

"Oh, joy. We get to meet that mega dragon again," Ember drolled out.

"What's the matter, Emby? You don't like Shenron?" Pinkie appears on Ember's left.

"Emby?" Oh, drake, here we go. "That is not my name!"

I stepped between my mate and best friends. "Pinkie. Ex-nay on the pet name-ay!"

"Oh, are we speaking in secret messages? Can my code name be Par-tay?"

At this stage in my life, it's better to roll with Pinkie's punches. "...Sure..."

"Yay!"

"What are we doing standing on our hooves? Let's get our friends out of there!" Rainbow said firmly.

"Not to worry. We have the Dragonballs right here," Mr. Popo said. All the Dragonballs sat neatly on a tray he was holding.

"I must say, darling. These balls are magnificent. Just think of the new jewelry trends I could start with them," Rarity said.

"Let's keep the mystical, wish-granting orbs out of your fashion daydreams. Our sisters are in there. We need to be serious," Applejack said. Rarity pouts for a moment before nodding.

"I'm sure Shenron would appreciate it if we hurry. I doubt staying all cramped up in these balls is good for his posture," Fluttershy comments.

I hear a growl from Ember at that. I wrapped my tail around hers to calm her down. It had some effect, but I knew how to get her happy. Too bad I never got the chance. I felt a disturbance in the air and a massive build-up of Ki. Turning to the source, I saw space warp and shimmer before a loud shout shattered the air like glass. That was the moment everything changed. A familiar pink mass spewed out of the hole with an even more familiar filly in tow. I caught a brief glimpse of our friends within the portal before it closed for good. Somehow, someway, Majin Buu broke through the veil of dimension. It didn't make sense. Nonsensical chaos was Discord's thing! It got even worse when Buu finally spots us. I've only seen that look on the various creatures of the Everfree Forest. A deadly look of hunger from a predator.

"How?" Yamcha asked.

"It seems our pink menace is a dimension hopper. For a first-timer, that is impressive!" Discord said.

"You're making jokes at a time like this!?" Diamond shrieked.

"Yeah, quit messing around and snap your fingers already! Send him off to Tartarus or something!" Silverspoon said.

"So, that he could pop back out in Equestria or some other poor saps world? I'm afraid that something even I can't do,"

"Well, I'm opened to some suggestions!" Applejack stated.

"I got one. You can surrender all your candy to Mister Buu. He was very cranky when that green meanie told him he couldn't have any sweets," Cozy said with a smug grin. I don't know how Twilight cloud let such a filly in her school.

"We'll never surrender our treats!" Pinkie hollers.

"Oh? That's fine. I won't settle for anything second-hand. I like my treats flesh," Buu grinned.

"Discord. Take everyone out of here now. Go back to Equestria and destroy the portal. I'll keep Buu distracted!" I said.

"No, uncle Spike!" Flurry cried out.

"That is not happening/No way in Tartarus!" Ember and Rarity barked.

"I'm not going to be playing the hero here. Take the balls. Call the giant wish-granting dragon and—"

There was a pink flash, followed by screaming. I looked at where Discord used to be standing only to find a brown gumdrop. My world was thrown for a loop a second later as Buu's antenna caught my ankle. My back hit a row of trees before I stopped. I shot back up only to gasp in horror. Buu was holding Discord in his hand. And, before any of us could do anything, Buu swallowed him whole.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Fluttershy shrieked.

Unfortunately, that was enough to get Buu's attention. His antenna flick in Fluttershy's direction. That same beam flew out again, but it missed its target. Fluttershy found herself on the ground before another flash of pink went off. "VIDEL!!!!" Silverspoon screamed.

I looked around to confirm that Videl was missing. She had saved Fluttershy at the cost of being turned into a chocolate bar. Buu was on the move again. But, a sudden shout stops him. Master Roshi, Krillin, and Yamcha rushed him together. The teamwork was incredible as all three of my seniors coordinated their attacks. Master Roshi uses his lightning flash surprise attack. The output was more potent than anything from a pegasi cloud. Yamcha gathers his Ki into a Spirit ball three times the size of his head and sends it at Buu. Krillin created several Destructo discs. Yamcha's attack struck first, blowing up in Buu's face.

Next was Krillin's. The disc flew past the smoke from Yamcha's move and off into the distance. It was amazing. All three of them knew what to do without saying a word. But, it wasn't enough. We could see Buu cut up into three different pieces. But, instead of falling dead, he hung in the air until the pieces rejoined. Buu struck back the moment he was whole. That same beam hit all three of my seniors in a blink of an eye, turning them into more chocolate. Buu went to pick them up, but Ember got in his way. She raised a claw at him, but Buu caught her by her throat. He stared at my mate with that everpresent sadistic hunger. But he wasn't going to make a meal out of her.

"No!" I shot off the ground as fast as I could. At the same time, Buu charges his attack again. I wasn't going to make it. But, a spiral beam separates Buu's arm and frees Ember. But, all that did was shift Buu's targets. Instantly, Buu's beam shot out. Flurry stood there frozen in fear. I managed to tackle Buu, but the attack kept going. Thankfully, Starlight saves from harm with two chain teleports. Once Lfurry was safe, I glared down at Buu. "You won't touch them anymore!"

"Hehe, you can't stop me. Not all of your little friends are quick on the uptake," Buu said. Tilting his head back, I saw the pink Glow from his antenna remain. The beam he shot earlier changed its course. The beam hit Chi-Chi, Bulma, 18, and her daughter with a broader spread. Four more treats hit the ground while I gritted my teeth.

"You monster!!!"

I reared my fist back and thrust it toward Buu's head. He twisted his neck to the side to avoid it, but my punch broke the floor beneath us, and we fell a level. Buu tried to use his antenna again, but I quickly grabbed and tossed it across the room. Buu jumps off one of the pillars and rushes me. I met his charge as we started exchanging blows. I did my best to keep up. But, Buu was still stronger. 'It would be more manageable if he were still pudgy. I don't have a plan here! But, I got to keep the girls safe,' I blocked another incoming blow before my Ki flared out. My Ki shrouded my arms as I caught another punch from Buu. Buu grimaced from the heat gathering in my hand. "I guess blaze coating is a handy technique," Buu didn't like my little quip and smashed his head against mine. That gave him the opening he needed to punch into the ground. Before I could recover, Buu's hand was at my throat.

"Let's see you get out of this now!" Buu said, flipping his antenna in my face.

"Urgh! Dragon Soul Kaio-ken!!!"

Buu flew off me as a red and lime hue filled my vision. This combination is new. And I could already feel the strain. But I couldn't think about that now. Pressing my advantage, I appeared in Buu's face and connected with a right hook. My heat and ki-infused fist made a detonation on impact. This time, Buu crashed through multiple pillars. I was on him before he finished breaking the last one. Grabbing Buu by his stupid excuse of a horn, I spun in place. Buu got in a frenzy and started blasting at things to get me to stop. So, I obliged. I decided to try out a trick I saw Vegeta use. I hurled Buu onto a nearby wall before my rings clamped around Buu's arm and legs. I could say that Buu was raving mad now. The injuries I inflicted were already on the mend. But that's alright because this next attack will leave a lasting impression. I held out my hands and drew a circle with them. A trail of Ki followed them while I added two more. The rings gave off a loud pulse that cracked the area around me. I opened my mouth to call upon my dragon breath. The hoops responded to my flame: floating outward with the one in the middle and two fronts to back. I opened my mouth wider while my rings expanded, creating a vacuum tunnel. I could feel my grip on my power fading the more I built it up. I hope Dende won't be too mad at me for wrecking his home.

"Ultima Spiral Ray!!!"

Throw my head forward, my flames traveled through my ring tunnel. The attack works like focusing sunlight through a magnifying glass. And three rings is my limit for now. So, the result was similar to Princess Celestia's solar strike. Buu didn't even have time to scream as my attack engulfed him. Just as I thought, the walls didn't stand a chance. I fell to one knee staring at the new window the size of a house in Ponyvile. The only remains of Buu were his ankles and feet. I wanted to say I did it. But I knew that wasn't enough. If Buu can cross dimensions, something like this would only slow him down. I flew out of the first hole I made to find the girls still there. They all ran to me, Ember being the first to get to me, And I noticed the Sugar Lumps holding the candy forms of our friends. The girls bombard me with a million different questions. But, time was not on our side.

"We need to go now! Dende. Will it be alright if we take the Dragonballs to Equis?" I asked.

"It should be fine if it's only for a short time. But, without the time chamber, we can't slow the effects down like last time," Dende explains.

I nodded before turning to Starlight. "I got it. Portal to Equestria, here we come!" Her horn glowed, and we were gone.


[Capsule Corp.]


I groaned as I took in our surroundings. "Starlight! The front entrance?"

"Sorry, that was a stress teleport. It was the best I could do," Starlight said.

"Well, given the situation, I can't fault you none," Applejack comforted.

"Can we use the Dragonballs now?" Fluttershy asks in a quiet tone. I could see the tears swelling up in her eyes.

"Buu would just sense Shenron and head straight for us. We can't risk it," I said. It was tough seeing Fluttershy like this. I almost wanted to cry myself. Thankfully, the girls comforted her.

"Goodness, is everyone alright?" A new voice called out. We turned to see Mr and Mrs brief standing at the entrance.

"Yes, you all look like you've been on the wrong side of the jet capsule safety barrier. Has my daughter gotten you involved in more of her shenanigans?" Mr. Brief said.

"Oh dear, I hope she's okay. I would've thought having a child would've slowed her down some. But she's still as rambunctious as ever,"

"A character trait she wholly derives from you, my dear,"

As we listened to the couple go on about Bulma, I found it hard to face them. I was right there, letting Buu reduce my friends into treats! I had to make this right. "While I am usually one for pleasantries, Mr. Brief! We need to use the portal!" Rarity said.

"Well, you'll have to wait at the moment. The portal is going through its scheduled tune-up. The process shouldn't take any longer now. In the meantime, you should come in for some tea--" It happened faster than any of us could react. There was a pink flash, followed by an explosion and a scream. A blast struck Mr. Brief, and he turned into a cookie.

"Honey?" Mrs. Brief asks, looking at her husband in confusion before another blast hits her.

I whirled around to try and find Buu, but he wasn't there. "What's going on?! Did Buu find us already?" Starlight asked frantically.

"No, he's not here!" I said.

"It had to have been him, Spike!" Ember said in an urgent tone.

"Say, are those fireworks?" Pinkie asks, pointing to the sky.

Following her gesture, I felt all the color drain from my scales. Thousands of Buu's energy attacks were lightning up the sky like Princess Luna's stars. The attacks flew overhead while destroying anything in their path. Whatever screaming we heard was abruptly silenced. People were getting turned in candy or pastries by the thousands, if not millions. Buu wasn't merely targeting us. He is after the whole planet! With his ability to sense energy, there was nowhere safe.

"How could he do this!?" Dende said in equally fear and anger.

"Um, girls..." Rainbow said as several blasts were making their way to us.

"H-he wouldn't...!" Silverspoon squeaked out.

"He is..." Diamond confirms in horror.

"Starlight! Ember! On me!!!" I screamed. The three of us together formed a two-layer shield of magic and Ki energy. The blast descended upon us like a horde of angry Yaks. The strain was unbearable. All the detonations deafen our hearing. And, I get the distinct feeling I would hate the color pink for a while.

PreviousChapters Next