• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,218 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,218

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 30: Vegeta's atonement part 2.

[Volcanic Planes - Moment Earlier.]


"HAAAAAA-AAAAAHHHHHHH-AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!" Vegeta bellows as he expended more and more of his Ki. He could feel every cell in his body melt away. His muscle bulge and pulled in protest, and his entire body scream out in agony. But, the Saiyan prince did not care. There was too much at stake. Stopping now would be a death sentence, and Vegeta never did anything as a half measure. He was committed now. Majin Buu would fall this day, and he would drag the monster down to hell personally if that what it took. Finally, as his power and his pain threshold reached their zenith, everything stops. Vegeta checks himself over, surprised that his injuries are healed, and he had powered down. Above his head sat a halo he had seen with Kakarot. Checking his surroundings, he was now in an office room. But, the furniture was massive. A desk the size of a mountain peak and a pair of doors that seem to reach the skies. "what's going on here?"

"I am glad you asked," A new voice boomed. Suddenly, the doors opened as a bright light shined through the checks. Vegeta braced himself as the floor beneath him started to shake. The rumbling had the same rhymic pattern of a pair of footsteps that drew ever closer. Vegeta attempted to raise his power but found he had no access to his Ki. Then, a red ogre emerges from the doorway. He wore a purple suit with a red tie. Tucked away in his arms was a paper file that was as thick as a continent. His hat was purple, and two white horns jutting out the sides but was pointing down instead of upwards. Vegeta eyed the titan of a monster carefully as it pulled the chair out and sat down. "Now then..." It dropped the file it was carrying on the desk with a thunderous thud while taking out a pair of glasses and turning the pages. "let's get you process, Vegeta,"



"You know of me?" Vegeta asks cautiously.

"Only through word of mouth from some former acquaintances of yours. And let me tell you; they had nothing nice to say," The ogre chuckles.

"You said something about processing. What does that mean?"

"Well, as you might've guessed from that ring around your head, you're in the Otherworld. The place where all spirits come when they finally kick the bucket. Or, in simpler terms, you're dead, Vegeta,"

"...Hmph, I gathered that much. So, is this the part where you send me off to hell?"

"I'm glad we're on the same page. It makes this process a lot smoother. Unless you want to try and stir up trouble!"

"What's the point? It wouldn't change my current predicament,"

The ogre nods in appreciation. "Good, good. It never goes well. But, you know that old saying: fools rush in, and whatnot. I am King Yenma, by the way. I must say you amassed quite the file here - a staggering amount of murder - and that's only from one on one combat. The number of planets you've destroyed is in a category of their own. Now, normally, we'd send you straight into the fire pits the moment you walked in here. But, because you showed some redeeming qualities at the point of your death, you earned a redemption term. A program to work off your ill-deeds you accuminated during your life to gain a second chance. You might even get to keep your body. Of course, you still have to be punished for your crimes. So..." A door opens up to Vegeta's right. "Please walk into the room over there. I got to warn you, Vegeta. What you're about to face is something I would not wish on even my ex-wife,"

"Hmph!" Vegeta crossed his arms and walked inside. There was a chair position in front of a television set. Seeing no other option, the Saiyan prince sits down as the tv turns on by itself. Instantly, the realization of his punishment sat in, and even the Saiyan elite eyes widen in horror at the display.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules, and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game, and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game, and we're gonna play it

I want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"





April Fools!!:trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next