• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 4,220 Views, 414 Comments

Dragonball MLP: Buu's Calamity! - ultrapoknee



An evil wizard named Babidi unleashes a terrifying monster bent on universal destruction!

  • ...
12
 414
 4,220

PreviousChapters Next
episode 40: The Room of Spirit and Time!

(New Intro!)


Amidst a torn and broken landscape, Goku proceeds to walk forward with a fierce look of determination on his features. Image of his latest battles flashes above before he transforms into a Super Saiyan. Spike lands beside his master. The top portion of his Gi is gone to allow two new sets of wings to expand from his back. He is noticeably taller and more muscular than before. Images of the remaining dragons and Ember roll by in Spike's mind while his aura flares. It is now green with a shimmering gold outline. On Goku's left, an alicorn sharing some aspect of Scootaloo's features lands. She is as tall as Princess Celestia with a vibrant wingspan as long as Spike's. Flashes of the elements having a slumber party with the crusaders appear. Her aura flared out along with her magic as the trio came to a stop. The trio glare into a haze as Majin Buu emerges with Cozy sitting on his shoulder and several shadow figures behind them.

On The Supreme Kai planet, Gohan vigorously trains with the Z sword under the watchful eyes of Kibito and Supreme Kai. However, the sword begins to emit a bright light before the appearance of an Elder Supreme kai shocks the group. He holds his hand towards the boy as Gohan releases a bellow while his aura towers into the sky. Back on Equis, Chrysalis scoffs at the new Changeling kingdom as she starts to turn away. However, Ocellus grabs her hand and pleads with the former queen. The minor nymph points to the ominous aura in the distance. Chrysalis features soften for a moment before she sighs and flies off. Sombra holds a box containing stone fragments from somewhere else while he stares at them somberly. A hand grips his shoulder as he turns to his wife and daughter. He hugs them before his loving smile turns stoic at the Glow over the horizon. He breaks the hug and flies over to it.

Sombra and Chrysalis land next to Goku's group as they power up. The shadows behind Buu begin to morph into a slender shape as it smiles sinisterly at our assembled heroes with red eyes. It crosses its arms as its clothes flowing in the wind with the prominent Majin insignia upon its belt shines. However, several shadows from behind our heroes as well. The first is of a boy sporting a cocky smile before a golden aura forms around him. Next to him were various other creatures native to Equis. Finally, another figure with spiky hair floats to meet the other shadow. The sparkle of its earrings catches the light as the opposing forces face each other. Buu made silly gestures with his tongue while Cozy flashed a cute smile before it turned manic. Goku narrows his eyes but sports a confident smile as he becomes a Super Saiyan 3 and leads the charge.


[Smoky Mountains.]

"Ehehehe!!!!" Majin Buu laughs, swinging his head back and forth.

Hercule stumbles back and falls on his butt while clutching pine. The timberwolf pup buried itself in the Earth's champion Gi. It could sense the change in Buu, feel the Evil radiating from him, and it whimpered. "W-what on Earth happened? B-Buu?"

Blueblood was in a similar state. No matter how hard he tried, his body refused to move. Every instinct in his body forced him to stand still. "S-somepony. Do. Something!" Blueblood said in a harsh whisper.

"Y-You're the one with the magic, pal. C-can't you teleport us or something!?" Hercule shakily asked.

"...It would not matter..." Gera said grimly. The other adults turned her and saw the frown adorning her face with sweat on her brow. "It would seem this avenue of study has concluded," Gera reached into her coat and pulled out a remote. With a press of the button, a dome surrounded her as she promptly vanished.

Buu notices the flash and turns to his new prayer. A sadistic grin forms on Majin's face. The pink terror started spinning in place before springboarding to the trio. Cozy was the only one that did not move while Blueblood, Pine, and Hercule huddled together in fear. As Buu drew closer, his visage promising cruel intention, Cozy flew up to meet him. Buu's expression changes to one of surprise and shock as he stares at the filly. Buu recoils more as Cozy reveals a face of pure glee.

"Wow. Mister Buu! You're much cooler now!" Cozy said, giving Majin Buu the once over. "You lost so much weight. And, I can see your eyes a lot better now,"

"C-Cozy G-Glow?" Buu grunted out.

"Aw, you remember me," Cozy take a quick look at their companions. "I can't believe they're so scared right now. Even Gera left us. See, Mister Buu, I'm the only true friend you need. And, I wouldn't hurt your feelings by being afraid or abandoning you,"

"Hmm..." Buu stares at the filly as she rests on his shoulder. He looks back to Hercule, Pine, and Blueblood. Cozy's words did ring true as the pink menace snarls. However, Majin Buu could bring himself to harm his former friends. The memories of the good times were flashing in front of his eyes. The more visions he saw made him more irritable. Instead, Majin Buu chooses to fly away.

"H-He's gone. Just like that?" Blueblood asks.

"Y-Yeah, but he remembered us. Maybe the Buu we know is still in there somewhere," Hercule said.


[Canterlot Castle.]


"What the hay is that thing?" Rainbow exclaimed.

"More like what happened to Buu?" Starlight asks.

"Yeah, he lost a lot of weight. I wonder what's his secret?" Pinkie asks thoughtfully.

"I'm sure it isn't anything pleasant," Rarity shudders.

"He looks a heck of a lot more intimidating. That's for sure," Applejack comments.

"And more s-scary!" Fluttershy quivers.

"I wish to know why our dear nephew and the earth's champion are in Buu's company," Luna said with narrowed eyes.

"Discord. Can you tell us anything?" Twilight asks.

"The balances have shifted within Buu, like a double-sided bit," Discord said, holding a bit with Buu's two incarnations. He flips up it in the air. "You'd be proud, Twilight. Somehow, the most chaotic creature - besides yours truly - has discovered friendship in the form of those two oafs,"

"You mean to say Prince Blueblood made friends with Majin Buu!?" Cadence exclaims.

"Yes, and that's what led to the change. Goodness crept into Buu due to his friendships. But, as Buu began to accept harmony, another side of him rejected it and took form. Thus, the two sides fought. The result was that Evil prevailed," Discord lets the bit he's been flipping fall to the ground, showing the image of Buu's new form.

"B-But, that makes no sense. How could Buu separate his evil half?" Twilight asks fantastically.

"It would seem that alicorns are not the only ones with dark reflections..." Celestia says grimly. "It is nothing we have not dealt with before. The plan has not changed. We need only to hasten our efforts and bring Buu here,"

"I don't think we have to worry about that. Buu's heading right for us!" Blooming Essence stated.

"But, how?" Sand Stream asks.

"I think he can sense us," Ocena summarised.

"That's not fair! He keeps changing the rules!" Galder complained.

"So what? We're all stronger now. And, we got a new fusion warrior," Gotenks gestures to the newest alicorn. "I'd say it's time for a rematch!!!"

"A fight against Buu right here would destroy the capital. We need to draw him to Earth as we planned. Plus, all of your timers for the fusions must be waning. You all need to the fusion dance again," Sombra reminded.

"Well, if time's an issue, I might know just the place," A familiar voice said. Everyone turns to the source and gasp at the sight of an old friend.



(Spike's New look, but he still has Goku's Gi.)


"SPIKE!!!" The elements all rushed to the drake for a hug. However, they were in for another surprise. Spike picks up all six mares with the greatest of ease.

"Whoa, nelly! What have they been feeding you over there on Earth?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah, you're so jacked!" Rainbow said.

"Let's say I got my head on straight. But, I see I'm not the only one who changed," Spike gestures to Blooming Essence.

"Jealous?" The alicorn said with a smirk.

"A little, but Piccolo's waiting for us at the Lookout. I'll take the kids there now. Just worry about getting Buu there," Spike said.

"No offense, Spike. But, a lot has happened. Buu's gone through some changes of his own. Maybe we could've tricked the fat Buu, but this new one?" Starlight trailed off.

"Yeah, he's gotten stronger. But, the only reason he would come here is to pick a fight. So, we still have the advantage," Spike said.

"Okay, then. All that leaves is luring Buu to Earth and the Lookout," Twilight said. Spike was about to speak again. However, Pinkie cuts him off.

"Oh, we could ask him to follow us. Then, once he's on Earth, we politely ask him to wait for everyone to get ready," Pinkie suggests.

"Or, I take everyone's who's fighting to the Lookout and the time chamber. That will give us more time to prepare," Spike said. "Discord. You can teleport Buu to us, right?"

Discord put his hand to his chest in shock. "Are you implying that I, the spirit of chaos and disharmony, cannot perform the act of matter displacement across worlds?"

Spike gave the draconequus a flat look while Gotenks smirked. "Uh, can you?"

Discord drops the act and frowns before snapping his talon. Moments later, everyone found themselves on the Lookout. Even Sombra was shocked to see Hope and his daughter present as well. "Sombra?" Hope asks.

"Papa!" Obsidian said, hugging her father.

"Discord, why is my family?!" Sombra hissed.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sombra's right," Shining Armor said, watching Flurry Heart hug the Namekian warrior. "It's too dangerous for them!"

"Oh, stop. It's much safer for everyone to be here than anywhere else. Now, hurry up and tidy the place up while I bring the guess of honor,"

Back at Catnerlot, Majin Buu stops in the air of the castle. He looks in confusion as Cozy shakes off the cobwebs of their flight. "Why'd you stop?" Cozy Glow stutters.

"They're not here!" Buu said, landing on the castle ground. At that moment, a platoon of guards surrounded Buu instantly. "Bring them out!!!"

"Stand your ground! We'll defend the capital from this monster!!!" A guard said.

The guards readied their weapons as Cozy flew out. "Golly. There's no need to get grumpy. Mister Buu is just looking for some acquaintances he ran into earlier. We would happily file a letter to the princesses, but this meeting needed face to face."

"Secure the filly, and reign down Tartarus on the creature!!!" A guard said. Cozy felt the pull of a magical aura moving her from Buu. The royal guard rallied and began their assault. Offensive spells of every variety found their target while Buu stood still. Some guards opted to launch arrows and blasters while others took a chance for close-quarters combat. Mace, swords, daggers, batons. All of these weapons found their mark. At the end of the assault, Majin Buu's body was a road map of pain. Grisly scars adorned the upper right side of Buu's frame. On his left side were clumps of ices stinging his leg and arm. A large gash sat above his lower abdomen and right leg. Multiple spears and arrows impaled Buu's upper chest. Yet, despite all these grave injuries, Majin Buu remained standing. "What the Buck!?"

"I told you to bring them out!" Buu said with no pain whatsoever.

The guards all flinched at the monster's tone but remained firm. "We don't take orders from freaks!"

Buu said nothing in response at first. Instead, he smiles and raises his hand. The guards all back away in fear as Buu's wounds healed and a pink ball of energy formed in his hand. "You sure?" whoever, before Buu could fire, the ball of Ki became a strawberry ice cream cone. "Huh?"

"Well, that was a close one," Discord appears in a burst of confetti. "You're certainly more high strung now. I hope you like ice cream. It's a good ice breaker. Haha, get it?"

"Uh?" Buu said in confusion. "Who are you?"

"That's Discord! The mean old spirit of chaos. He causes nothing but trouble!" Cozy Glow said.

"Old!? I will have you know I am not a day over two millenniums," Discord stated.

Buu took the ice cream and ate as he spoke. "So, are you here to fight me?"

"Moi, fight you? Heavens no. I wouldn't dream of it. I'm a big fan, believe it or not. I never once thought of turning creatures into something else. That's one for the scrapbook,"

"Mister Buu. Discord is stalling for time. I bet he knows where those brats that attacked you!" Cozy Glow said.

"You know you deserve some praise as well. Even I would never expect such a sweet filly to be rotten. But, you are fooling yourself trying to give chaos a direction," Discord said.

"She's right. I've waited long enough. tell me where the fighter is now!" An ominous aura flowed out of Buu as sweat formed on Discord's head.

"Relax, my violent compadre. That's what I am here for; an express trip to the greatest battle of your life. Now, stay close. Keep your--"

"Just get on with it!!!!" Buu suddenly shouts.

"...Rude..." Discord snaps his talon again with a little more trepidation.


[Earth - Kami's Lookout.]


The Z warriors and gathered Equestrians tense up at the sight of Buu. Sweat poured down everyone's face while in such proximity. "T-That's crazy!" Yamcha stutters.

"Why do bad guys have to rub it with this crazy power?" Krillin lamented.

"I'll look after the kids. Everyone that isn't fighting should keep away as well," 18 said. Most of the group got behind her too.

"Now that I got a good look at him, h-he doesn't look that tough!" Rainbow asks. She tried to sound intimidating but failed.

"He looked more muscular on-screen," Pinkie said.

"But, he's much scarier up close," Fluttershy shivers.

"At least the previous incarnation had a certain innocence to him," Rarity comments.

"Innocence? He was a monster then, and he's even more of a monster now!" Ember stated.

"I think Goku would say he's misguided. Whatever the case, stay on guard!" Spike commanded.

"Hey, little filly. Get over here quick!" Bulma said.

"Why would I do that?" Cozy asks innocently.

"Don't you know who that is standing next to you?" Yamcha said frantically. "You'll be a lot safer with us,"

Cozy look over our heroes while adopting a thoughtful expression. "Golly. I don't think that is true. Mister Buu here is the stronger creature I've ever seen. And, since we're friends, it would be safer staying with him,"

The elements of harmony gasp at their student's words. "Cozy Glow. You can't mean that," Rarity stated.

"Yeah. I like sweets as much as the next pony. But, you don't see me turning anypony into cupcakes," Pinkie said, giving Rainbow Dash an odd wink. For some reason, Rainbow felt the urge to shiver. "Plus, it would be completely impractical. I don't have that weird tasty treat ray thingie like Buu. So, I would have to catch ponies and probably store them in the basement. Then, I would somehow make sure the cakes never find out. Then, I would have to buy some soundproof lining for the walls to muffle the screams because I wouldn't have access to painkillers. But, there would be no way to hide the smell. Do you have any idea how much preservatives cost? Then, there would be the amount of missing ponies cases that would spike up. The guards would have to be blind not to notice. Let's not forget about the treats themselves. Noncarveniouis Ponies would catch the flesh-flavored fillings. So, being friends with a big meanie like Buu is not okay,"

"I think we might be dealing with two pink psychos," Diamond Tiara whispers as Sliverspoon nods.

"W-well, one of the lessons I learned is meeting new friends tends to lose some old ones. But, it is okay because your new friend makes everything better," Cozy Glow said

"So you're turning your back on us!?" Rainbow shouted. Cozy's sweet smile only served to anger the ponies more.

"Please, think about what you're doing!" Fluttershy pleaded.

"Forget it, sugarcube. There isn't anything we can do for the little turncoat," Applejack said with a scowl.

Buu began walking up to our heroes while inspecting them. The Z warriors took hesitant stances while the ponies flinched at Buu's gaze. Buu stops before Spike as the two stares at each other. Spike was a head shorter than Buu, but he did not falter. Majin Buu, on the other hand, smiles down at the dragon. Spike didn't shy away at the Majin's as the others did. So, that put Spike on Buu's radar. "Hah. You're strong. A lot stronger than the others here. Are you going to fight me?"

"Cool your jets, taffy man. Other creatures have to dibs on you," Spike said, then smiles. "But, if you somehow managed to survive, come talk to me,"

"Arrogant little lizard. I like that," Buu chuckles.

Before things could escalate, Piccolo speaks. "It's time. Your opponent is waiting for you. I'll show you the way,"

"Ahaha. Wonderful," Buu replied. Cozy gives a condescending wave to her former teachers as she sits on Buu's shoulder. The others follow behind them while giving Buu a wide berth. Piccolo was taking his time in the escort. He'd already discussed it with the other waiting; that he would delay Buu as much as possible. After all, five minutes out here was thirty plus hours in the time chamber. Every second counted. However, Majin Buu was never one for patience.

"Golly, mister Buu, it seems like we've been walking forever. I know we're in a new place and all. But, it feels like some creature might be stalling," Cozy Glow stated.

"Grr. Is that so?" Buu snarls, his power flexing and destroying the area around him. "Are you wasting my time?"

Piccolo looks over his shoulder at the pink terror. A beat of sweat fell from his brow. "It's not much longer now. I humbly request a little more of your patience,"

The three continued their trek as Flurry spoke in a harsh whisper. "That jerk. He can't talk to Mister piccolo like that!"

"Flurry, please stay back. Piccolo can handle himself," Shining Armor said.

"But still, he's strutting around here and making demands like he owns the place. We should teach him a lesson!" Rainbow said.

"Oh? Do you want to say that a little louder so that our guest can hear?" Discord said with a coy smile and megaphone in hand.

Rainbow did her best impersonation of Fluttershy at that moment. "It's okay, Rainbow. I'm not sure there's much we can do without the elements," The timid mare reminded.

"We have to have faith that the others can contend with this vile beast," Rarity said.

Piccolo finally stops before the door of the time chamber. The Namekian opens the door and allows Buu inside. Instantly. Cozy Glow was in awe of the massive void of whiteness. It seemed to stretch on forever. The infinite space was not Buu's focus, however. His sight centered on the gathered warriors before. The four princesses stood tall on the right. Although there was some apprehension, they met Buu's gaze with steadfast resolve. Buu's eyes flickered to the middle of the group. He recognized the orange pegasus from their fight before. Buu noted the other two ponies but paid them no mind. However, he did enjoy the baleful glares of contempt leveled at him. The three wanted a fight him as much as he did. Finally moving to the left side, Buu noted various creatures he'd seen in his travels. They had a familiar feel to them, but he could not place it. Buu's eyes finally landed on the two boys standing in the middle of the group. The boys flashed Buu a confident small as they spoke.

"We've been waiting for you, Majin Buu!"

"Yes. I remember you, boys. You ran away with the green one," Buu said.

"We didn't run!" Goten said.

"Yeah, if anything, we're was sparing you the embarrassment," Trunks added.

"Let's begin!!!" Buu said.

"Looks like the bad guy is getting impatient. Come on, Goten!" The two boys got into position with their arms outstretched. However, Buu suddenly darts forward and lands a left hook on Trunks. "Owww! What you do that for, huh?"

"What do you mean? We're fighting, aren't we?"

"No! You have to give us time to prepare if you want a fair fight!" Trunks move back in position, nursing the bruise on his cheek. "Wait there. I'll tell you when we can fight!"

"The two foals are rather boisterous," Princess Luna said. "Arrogance is rather unbecoming,"

"We can't fault them for wanting to play it up for a live audience," Cadence stated.

"Well, considering who their fathers are, it's not surprising," Twilight stated.

"Let's us hope the boys have inherited more than just egos," Celestia stated.

Scootaloo slaps her palm against her head. "I can't believe I let them talk us into fighting Buu gauntlet style,"

"But, that may work in our favor," Sweetie said.

"Yeah, that critter is bound to get tired fighting all us one at a time," Applebloom added.

"Even so, there's too much at stake for their antics," Piccolo growled.

"Fusion-HA!!!" A dome of light encompasses the two boys as they merge. Moments later, Gotenks appears with his heroic pose as Buu smiles. "Dun-dun-Duna. The grim reaper of justice returns to lay the smackdown on Evil!"

"Aw, there's my fighter. But, you're fighting me by yourself? You sure you don't want you, little pals, with you?"

"Don't worry about them. We agreed I'm more than enough to take you!"

"Then it's a good thing we have an audience to see you fail!"

"Hehe. HAH!!!" Gotenks blitz bu with a flurry of punches to his face. The thuds were loud as they were fast before the fused Saiyan backed off in confusion. Majin Buu didn't move a muscle the entire time. "What are you doing? You trying to psyche me out by standing there?"

With a stone face, Majin Buu replies. "You said you'll tell when I can start fighting,"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Wait here a second," Gotenks backs off while thinking to himself. 'I guess Buu is a little less dense than before. Oh well, I guess he won't mind if I try out some new tricks,'

"Well?"

"Yeah, yeah. Check this out. Mircale Super Punch!" Gotenks unleashed another barrage of punches to Buu's face. And again, the Majin remains still. Gotenks began spinning in place as his leg struck the back of Buu's head. "Great Special Rolling Kick!" The force he generated was enough to twist Buu's head in the opposite direction. This action made the Equestrians flinch, yet Majin Buu didn't appear fazed by it. Gotenks, however, started panting briefly before kicking off the ground. He flies in and scores another kick against Buu's side. "Detonate!" Gotenks lands in front of Buu as the Majin explodes.

"Mister Buu!!!" Cozy cried out.

"He got him?" Sandbar asks.

"No, not yet," Scootaloo stated.

"So you made smoke," Majin Buu said cooly, his injuries healed.

"Tch! I guess this is going to take a while..." Gotenks said. He began rotating his right arm in a circular while running.

"Wait!" Buu's sudden shout made Gotenks stop in his track. The fused Saiyan looked confused as Buu pointed to his face. "Try my face,"

"Don't tell me how to fight!" Despite saying this, Gotenks redirect his punch to Buu's head. Gotenks' fist became a blur of motion, sending ripples in Buu's face. He rears back and slams it against Buu's offered head. The blow manages to stagger the pink terror while Gotenks smiles. However, when Buu rights himself, he smiles sadistically.

The once white pupil had turned blood red, adding to his already intimidating stature. "Ah!"

"Mister Buu!" Cozy flies up to him and examines Buu's face. "Oh no! Did you pop a blood vessel?"

"Move," Buu turns to Cozy and pushes her aside. Then, the landscape changes. The previous white void turns into a cloudy skyline. But, the floor froze over. Gotenks found himself trapped in ice.


"What sort of atmosphere magic is this? That was a complete change in weather dynamics and conditions!" Twilight exclaimed.

"The time chamber responds to those within it. Thus, it sets condition design to tax you physically and mentally," Piccolo explained.

"But, the creature hardly seems affected whereas Young Gotenks is trapped,' Princess Luna points out.

"I hate to say it, but agreeing to a gauntlet match-up might've been the wrong call," Scootaloo stated.

Gotenks pulls his legs out and goes on the attack again. At every instant, Gotenks would shout out an exaggerated attack name. "Swinging Disaster Blaster! Guarding Ankle blast! Exploding Snake Attack! Ultimate Split Combo!"

"Get him, Gotenks!" Silverstream called out.

"You got him on the ropes!" Sandbar said.

"Hit him with Butt Thumber!" Gallus requested.

"Yell out more funny names!" Yona cheered.

"Come on, Mister Buu, fight back!" Cozy said.

"Were we like this as foals?" Sweetie Belle asks.

"No way. We were cooler," Scootaloo said.

Applebloom nods in agreement. "At least we only yelled out our club name when we started something. And, we had neat capes,"

Smolder watched the display before and groaned. Slapping her hand to her head, she spoke. "We're Doomed!"

"It's ridiculous! The fate of the universe is in the hands of a prankster! They should've fused as Super Saiyans!' Piccolo growls.

"I'm sure there's a point to all this," Cadence offers.

"How to make a mockery on the battlefield?" Luna said in a dull tone.

"Well, as silly as the call-outs are, anyone of those attacks could wipe out our old foes," Twilight reassures.

"I suppose we should've guessed the mind of a foal would see such conflicts as a way of grandstanding heroics," Celestia laments.

Gotenks pauses his style of attack once he notices the mixed reactions. "Excuse me for a second," He said to Buu, walking over to the audience. "Say, Piccolo. Be honest; do you think I can beat this guy?"

"I believe there is always a chance to succeed. But, only if you take things seriously!" Piccolo said, crossing his arms.

"I am serious. Why do you think I went through the trouble of making up moves of my own. I got a secret strategy in the works," Gotenks stops talking to look at Buu, who was starring intently at him. He shifts his gaze to Cozy Glow, who was currently in the air, trying to eavesdrop. "Hmph. Can you give us a little privacy?"

Twilight nods and forms a dome around their group as Luna. "I can hardly see prancing around your opponent like a court jester strategic in any manner,"

"No, using attacks that make me look weaker will throw Buu off his game. He will never see it coming when I bust out the big guns. I want this fight to be more than another brawl,"

"Then, you better hurry up. You don't have the time to be wasting--"

"All you people do is TALK!!!!!" Buu snarls. The force of his shout was enough to shatter Twilight's magic as Gotenks leaps out.

"You're right. It's time for action!" Gotenks throws out another barrage of punches that impacted the ice. A trail of craters made its way to Buu, leaving the impression onto his body. However, Buu was unharmed again. Gotenks then took a ballerina stance and spun in place. Unfortunately, the motion sickness got the better of him, missing his target and burying himself in the icy terrain.

"Having fun getting dizzy?" Buu said. He walks up to Gotenks exposed head with a deep frown. "I thought was getting my promised warrior to fight. But, there's nothing great about you! You're a joke!"

"Oh, is that so?" Gotenks burst from the ground with a golden hue surrounding him. The action managed to surprise Buu while Gotenks smirks. "You like that? Well, that's just the tip of this iceberg," Gotenks raise both his hand to the sky. The golden aura shot from his feet like a tornado. It scored high and blanketed the horizon with flashy detonations. "SU-PER SAIYAN!!!"

"Yes! We still might win this!" Piccolo exclaimed.

"I had no idea they could still transform while fused!" Twilight stated in shock.

"Yeah. Time to punt all the goofing around to an end!" Gotenks said, taking a serious stance.

Majin Buu shook off his surprise before smiling broadly. "Finally!"

PreviousChapters Next