• Published 28th Aug 2017
  • 12,296 Views, 1,489 Comments

Sexy Brain Parasite Story - Damaged



Four words and they are all true. SBPS follows the girls of Canterlot High after the events of Legend of Everfree, as they deal with graduation, maturation, and a parasite that just wants to cuddle their gray matter.

  • ...
71
 1,489
 12,296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 24 )

It's finished. I can't believe it.
I never even read this story very far, but I knew it was long and unending.
But wow, it's done.

Wow, just wow, I have loved this story from start to finish

9981358 I have a new project I'm working on, then I'll be coming back to this concept to hash out their college years.

9981370
I look forward to that, and to your new project.

This is the story that got me to continue one of my stories, and I am really happy to hear it continues,.

9981387 Glad to hear it helped in some way with your own stuff! Thanks for the kind words. :twilightsmile:

Well how about that, done already? Well for the moment anyway, there's always another tomorrow. I look forward to the continuation, and I've just now realized that Rainbow's going to be pretty much entirely equine by the time she starts collage, that'll be fun. Might I take the opportunity to note how much I love the way you've managed to differentiate this Rainbow from her Equestrian counterpart whilst keeping her essentially Rainbow?

Once things have calmed down a skosh, is she going to have a look into Pegasus magic, clouds and lightning and suchforth? Perhaps at Twilight's insistence if her own interests don't drift in that direction?

9981412 Well, studying magic is about to become Twilight life. She's seen Rainbow has more than just pegasus magic going for her, and I'm sure she's going to start asking questions like "How can you move so fast?" sooner or later.

9981429

If nothing else, Rainbow should take the opportunity to get/make the best bed ever for her dorm room. There's nothing so luxurious as sleeping on an actual cloud, and a college student needs all the rest she can get!

9981456 She hasn't even begun to learn about cloud manipulation magic.

I initially thought this story was a one of those short stories, never would have guessed to turn into a long (but still satisfying) one. Though I am a bit disappoint our naughty parasite hasn't been active lately.

Since this one is finished, now I am waiting for the sequel.
Well, at least the new magic class being taught by a magical crystallized unicorn is as authentic as it could get.

9981458

Well there's no better place than university to learn new things!

Huh. Not where I expected this to end. There's still so much to do and deal with... but I suppose that's what sequels are for. Thank you for a fascinating exploration of the consequences of careless interdimensional transit.

9981315
The sequel is already confirmed to eventually be a thing. Albeit on the backburner because our favorite Australian has other things they want to write first.

...Okay, favorite living Australian. I'm still mad at that stingray for rolling as many consecutive natural 20s as it had to for the stunt it pulled. (Two under normal rules, but the general point is that something which wouldn't even give him EXP got a lucky crit)

9981698 Has your avatar been delving into red and black mana a bit too much?

9981746 Aww, not Bon Scott?

nice work

9981774
I'd like to see you summon a Krampus by other means.

9982231 The trick is to get someone else to do it, then cast Entrancing Melody. 💧💧X

9981774
Shut up and take your praise!

Wow. I took a break at Thunderclap part 1. Felt like it was ramping up into a finale, and waiting a week is torture given form. Just finished bingeing the last bit. Amazing story. Especially the carefree, just-another-day ending. Will be sad to not see this in the tracker update anymore.

10251434
Gods, actually. Cats were once revered as gods. It was dogs that were once treated like kings. Back in ancient China, the royal family had purebreed Pekingese as pets.

What a wild ride, and a good story. Thanks for the trip!

10276129 No probs! Glad you enjoyed it!

10759775
She might have made mistakes. It easy enough for some people to slip on to the wrong path and the fact that pain meds weren't always monitored very well probably didn't help matters. But as long she careful she should be able to do what she loves without getting into a mess especially with Celestia watching to keep her out of trouble. Hey you ever think about a squeal with the rainbooms college years? Especially with a sex parasite running around.

Login or register to comment