• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 24,258 Views, 348 Comments

Taming the Mane-Iac - dirty little secret



Spike has found an even better use for those enchanted comic books. (Illustrated story)

  • ...
42
 348
 24,258
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 154 )

this is a pretty good chapter, but it teases SOOO MUCH for a potential sequel! With Rarity, Twilight AND the Mane-iac competing for Spike's heart!

7485784 Notice the incomplete tag, I think he's going to keep going with this...

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
12:55_16/8/2016

Well i like it. Funny jokes, him teasing Twi, keep it up. im favoriting it and tracking it now

*starts taking bets on which mare will win in a fight*

Loved the remake on the first chapter and found the second to be hilarious!
At least we have promises of some real fun in coming chapters

7485804 also remember this is a commission, and I have been following the commissioner fro some time, my guess is that there will be a separate sequel later on, but probably not anytime soon (they have like 4-5 projects going at once).

This honestly sounds like conversations I would have with a friend of mine. She would often try to tease me about that sort of thing, which horribly backfires on her since I have no problem talking about that stuff, I'm really blunt, and know a lot more about it than she does and I wasn't afraid to use that against her. This situation between Spike and Twilight, it was really natural and smartly written.

7485784
Well, yeah, sequel teasing is a pretty common thing.

7485804
Nah. :derpytongue2: Just forgot to change that.

7485805
7485865
I should do a teasing story of my own sometime maybe.

7485808
You should ask Loveless for that!

7485826
I'd bet on Twilight, unless Rarity and Mane-Iac join forces to take her out before turning on each other.
But I think we all know, since this is in a clopfic universe, what would happen instead.
The three mares would start fighting over Spike, and then he'd interrupt them, "Ladies, ladies. Please. I have a much better idea of how you win me over." :moustache:
Then it becomes a sex competition. (And between Spike's double dick and Mane-Iac's tendrils, it's going to get interesting!)

7485831
I'm glad you liked it!
If I may ask, what's the biggest improvement in the first chapter?

7485850
:twilightsmile:

that was hilarious I hope there's a sequel:pinkiesmile:

#sequel #spikexmaneiac #norealreasonforthis# #toomany#

I really hope for a sequel! this was great.

It can't end there, not with a cliff hanger like that. No! You have to make more, please!?

So much teasing. A guy after my own heart :rainbowlaugh:
But hey, a show of a potentially happy ending! You know what they say - be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Pity the story's only a commission, it would be interesting to see a followup to this story.

hey you, yea you, the guy/girl/other who has more money than I do... please commission a sequel for this

Where is the link to the patreon with all the pictueres? and i do mean all of them for this fanfic

I really hope Mane-iac makes her way out.

Rarity? I thought he's into Ember.

Oh my god, the sequel teasing is strong with this one. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sequel, please?

7488191

Thank you, dear. I just aim to entertain my supporter with varies kind of MLP arts. That all. SFW or NSFW. Single art, Comic, fiction with illustration, PMV. Many things. :twilightsmile:

And to use my money to commission might be not completely right. It more like I used some money that people supported me to buy a material that I can't make it myself, to mix with my drawing skill and entertain them. And this way, I can support any full potential MLP wtiter that I like too. :twilightblush:

I liked this story that you had wrote. Also, why do I have the feeling that there is going to be a sequel to this story and it has Mane-Iac coming back to see what Spike's true nature and more. Oh, and I like the pictures you made.

7486141
Oops, sorry. I think something weird happened with the way Fimfic handles chapter url's.
I've updated the link now, so it should work.

7485899
7486054
7486159
7486465
7486653
7486988
7488534
7488953
I'm talking with Loveless about making a sequel. I think it's going to happen. ^.^

7486046
Well, there i$ one rea$on...

7486079
#okayalready

7486460
I think there may be more to come.

7487200
Well, to be fair, he also wrote the strategy guide, so...

7487023
https://www.patreon.com/vavacung

7487857
I bet she will.

7487876
Heh, Ember might have to be the tiebreaker in the sequel!

7488175
Glad you liked it! ^.^

7489801
You should totally make a spinoff or something, like this story, but... idk give it your own twist.

7489831
Oh, the idea is that I'll write a story where Mane-Iac makes it to Equestria, then finds herself fighting over Spike with Rarity and Twilight. Spike, in maximum :moustache: mode will suggest that instead of violence, they should win his heart with a sex contest. Between his double dick and Mane-Iac's tendrils, that should be a pretty interesting four-way. Also, I might end it with Ember coming in and using her magic-stick-of-telling-dragons-what-to-do to claim Spike for herself.

Loveless has said he might make a few pictures to go along with it, though not as many as this story had.

7489801 oh? well if a sequel does get set to happen please let me know

7489820 I've been on the website and i still couldn't find it for some reason and some of the other websites that had them were deleted and i dont know why. Can you show on what part of his patreon website its under?

7490143 Only $20 patron can see the post...

7489801 All the yay!

7489844 :moustache:
i applaud (wait for applause) ... (Applause) you for peaking my interest about either a continuation of this or a sequel. Until then i may need to read some of your other stories... or keep my cat from fucking up my windows in the middle of the night... Rn its like 4:30 AM...
Ok, I leave you with this
~Goodbye.

its complete???? but... WE NEED MOAR. cliffhangers are the ultimate torture you know

7491976
I think there will be more in the future.

7490378 darn it. that sucks when will they bee free for everyone to see? Also will there be a sequel to this cause i would really like that.

7493096

Month or two from now on, I guess. It will come out together with my clop comic that need to be done first...

7493760 Oh ok i can wait just let me and other people know about it the comic i really want to see it.

7494340 It will be announce on my DA when time come. So you better watch it if you don't want to miss it.

http://vavacung.deviantart.com/

Interesting. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

I just love the banter between Spike and Twilight. :twilightblush: I also like the possibility of the Mane-Iac coming over to equestria. :heart::twilightsheepish:

ewewewewewew please have Mane-Iac come to Equestria, PLEASE!

Login or register to comment