• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 1,660 Views, 883 Comments

One Step, Pink Step - David Silver



Pinkie attempts to set things right in a devastated world, but time refuses to be changed easily. Now at the start of the cycle, Pinkie sees the apocalypse from a front seat. How will she get home, and will she help Earth while she's there?

  • ...
18
 883
 1,660
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 58 )

It's sad that the story won't continue with pinkie, oh well

It is time for Africa!

6826666 Please vote with numbers please! I have to go through the comments and quickly tally them up and every not-number vote means I have to check what number that vote is.

Comment posted by treegrowth deleted Jan 12th, 2016

4 would seem the most logical since they're already in china.

6826732
We probably won't follow the same group, though.

anyway, voting glorious capitalist Russia! 4!

yup, Russia as well (4)

I vote for 5. I have my reasons.
*****
Poor Pinkie, her world is no more, but I suspect I know where she is and what drew her to this particular Canterlot. She has one silver of hope to find out what happened to her and where she will go now.

She's also still infectious. Fun times ahead! :twilightoops:

Edited for puntuation

I vote #1. But the real question is what happens to will in this timeline? He might be dead or be possibly normal who knows.:derpyderp2:

I vote for 2.

I vote #6, Everglow!

Come on, best way to sort out the elves being not nice is to make them into ponies!

Teach me to scan-read the short chapter. Okay, I vote #5, I want to see what this thing does to my home country!

4. Definetely 4.

I vote for 3

4 Because Human turned pony S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. is my fetish.
Up to date on the one step series now, great work sad to see pinky go, BUT over all it wasn't really her story to begin with, sure she Started it all, but in the end I hope she made it to her true home and the others will help her.
I for one look forward to keep reading about what has happened to the rest of the world. I will admit I actually hated Akio in the beginning but as she became more pony like and then a princess, she became developed more into a likable character. She may not be my favorite character like Neon, who I would struggle snuggle the ever loving daylight out of, but she is no longer hated but loved.

6828018 Thanks for the thoughts on this. I really liked Aiko's development too. She had a lot to overcome, personally and otherwise.

Hmm. 1 or 4. So hard to choose.

I imagine Australia would be rather isolated from it all with the exception of the seaponies, so that may be interesting as well.

Meanwhile in russia... #4

Wait, wait wait wait waaaait wait wait wait^wait (wait to the power of wait).

So, Pinkie's now stuck yet again in a different dimension? I have questions.
Firstly, how did she get there.
Secondly, you say she's out of the story. Are you saying she's gone for good? Will she ever return to her own dimension?
Thirdly, I see the option to return to the first group. Is that the group from story one? Or the group with the dog whose names I forget?
Fourth, is this the end of this story? Will another story with new characters begin depending on which choice is made here?
Fifth and final:

If you read my other stories, you likely know what happened to it and what comes next. That isn't a challenge.


I don't know what you're talking about, but I suspect you mean that her dimension was destroyed. but that makes 0 sense considering what has happened and what will happen in the timeline. Unless you're completely disregarding the events that happened in the first story, which makes even less sense! That's less than 0 sense! IMPOSSIBRU!

I'm kind of annoyed by this chapter, not gonna lie.
Because of that fact, I refuse to vote till I get answers.

6829775 You have a lot of questions and vague implications in there.

We are all 'stuck' in a dimension. She's no exception.
She is out of THIS story. Yep, done.
First group from the first story. The asian story is put down for now.
Yes, we could explore a whole new angle of this world.
I'm not sure I can answer the last one.

I vote 1, lets go see Will and the gang. :pinkiehappy: :twistnerd:

I really hate to do this to you David Silver but lets get back to the roots of this story. I vote a huge #1.

I'm content with how this went so far, so.... Surprise me.

EDIT: Actually, #1. I really wanna know how those guys are doing.

Aww.. sad to see Pinkie go... :/

Well shit, I vote number 1 and 2.

With number 1 it would be awesome if Aiko relinked with her friends in Japan. Would be sad if she lone-wolfed it. Maybe Zhang can accompany her?

Also, number 2 because why not? Europe is the closest to China and no one is prepared for the harsh climate of Russia.. not to mention the possible dissarray and martial law that the country is under.

Also, Russia isn't the "Soviet Union" anymore. Its called the "Russian Federation" which is capitalist. Sorry to be that guy but the Cold War ended 24 years ago, man :/

Wait wait.. do you mean the origin as in Will and co or do you mean the ones based in Japan?

6832403 Will. Japan/China will live, for now. Their princess has come.

Option 3, please.

Voting 3

2 - 5. I want to know what's been going on with the rest of the world. A simple little three paragraph (or more, that would be ok too) description, each, of what everything else has had to deal with.

6830016
Oh, well that's frustrating.

So, I got my answers, but now I have the dilemma of not knowing what to vote for. DAMN YOU!

3! Does the Virus change apes as well?

Que long break.
Take as long as you need.

Wahhhh?! She left D:
But I would choose 1 for this, since I am curious as to their reactions.

I say option 1

Late to the party, but I vote for #1

Does this have a sequel, and if it doesn't will it be getting one?

7499652 It happened over in the Silver verse.

Man, I hate you so much (not really)...
because of you "little" story, I entered in full nerdy mode and I began reading non-stop until I reached here, do you know how much time it takes to read more than 400000 words, and when I said non-stop, I really mean it, the only pause I had was to the bathroom and lunch/dinner (and no, I didn't sleep), 4 days without sleep is no joke...

Also I vote 1

also a suggestion... althrough a pool is cool to diverse the story a bit, constant use of it can harm more the story than it make it unique...
It's okay to use pools once in a while but, they can make the story less focused in the plot that you want to show.
In the first book, the story were good and focused on the important parts, in this book I feel that the story was too slow and out of focus...
I hope any typo didn't sneak in this comment (and sugestion)

7520874 Did you find the story lacking?

7521301
only in some chapters, probably because in some pools, the results wasn't much as you except and you have to work of what you have...
basically, some things could get done in only 1 chapter instead of 2 or 3, the boat scene it's a good example, as I said before, it's a good idea to use pools in crucial moments, like in the boat scene to make them decide if they reach the final destination in a boat or with the sirens.
also the final chapters was a bit hurried and off, since Aiko was getting better at magic was understandable that she feel the infection inside the ponies wanting to spread it to the humans, but the ability to clean the infection was a bit sudden and unexplained, it is like a human just turned in a unicorn and he already know how to use his horn with perfect ease

7636804
There's more to a relationship than just cuddling, too. :unsuresweetie:

6516056
Yep, that's what I was thinking. It's interesting how much our writing changes when we're writing about things we're into, or not into.

If I still had a vote, you know what it would be
5 Oz of course!

So is this story dead? I come back to FimFiction after a year of inactivity, and I find that my favorite story hasn't progressed. :(

7858901 She slipped back into the Silververse.

Is this story dead?

Login or register to comment